English Pub Landlady Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," I thought, "it should have been me. No, don't be silly, that's not what this is about."

Each boy reamed Imogen out sufficiently to make the next one's entry easier. Everyone of them took full advantage of her ever expanding fanny. She gave a kind of animal grunt on every new entry and whimpered as she was being pumped. I'm so glad that I graded the cocks for her.

Eventually, it was Geoffrey's turn. He had a great smile on his face as he stepped up behind his wife. He slipped his cock into her and made four half hearted thrusts. Then he stopped, moved back a little and repositioned himself. I was so proud of him. Now that there was more resistance he was giving it a proper go. I had hoped that Imogen might scream or at least cry at this invasion of her ass hole but she just sort of moaned with pleasure.

Seeing his wife gangbanged and then fulfilling his anal fantasy proved a bit too exciting for Geoffrey. He suddenly pulled himself hard against her buttocks. He was frozen with his head back and his eyes wide open.

"Is that authentic enough for you?" I thought.

I gestured to the watching farmer's boys that they should leave now. Not one of them had thanked the farmer for the use of his Hoss but you can't expect them to get everything right.

Whe Geoffrey finally relinquished his grip and staggered backwards out of Imogen I whispered in his ear, "Go and wait in the car now. You did a good job."

I waited a further ten minutes or so before switching off the goat milker. The cups dropped off to reveal nipples like wine bottle corks. Red wine. Imogen gave a sigh of relief.

I slowly undid the straps that held her in place. Apprehensively, I released the final great strap fully prepared to be attacked by a wild cat. But instead I was confronted with academic Imogen.

"No matter how much one reads about these folk traditions they don't become real until one experiences it for oneself," she said calmly.

"I couldn't agree more," I replied.

She went on, "I'm not sure that the milking machine was completely authentic, it may have been a more recent addition, but it did bring a certain frisson to the proceedings."

I knew what was going on here. She had just had the best fuck of her life and had enjoyed it. Now she was trying to justify it as a selfless act of scientific research.

As I undid the corset and helped undress she said, "Is there anywhere to clean myself up?"

"Sorry, it's a barn not a guest house," I replied.

She carefully put on her horrible looking bra. She asked, "Will my nipples go back to normal, they are very sore?"

"According to the book you should put mustard on them every day for a week. It must be English mustard though. At first they may feel worse but you need to persevere," I lied.

Looking around Imogen said, "I can't find my underwear at all."

Fortunately, I suspected that this may happen so I had brought a spare pair from the house. They were some that Violet had bought but never worn. Black PVC with a large zip running fore and aft.

"Try these. They should keep everything in place until you get home," I said. Imogen looked doubtful but put them on anyway hiding them from view under that hideous woollen dress.

Imogen said, "I know it's not what we agreed but is there anything else from the book that we could reenact?"

I was tempted to ask her what she was doing the day after Christmas but I controlled myself.

"No, that was not part of the deal. I don't expect to see or hear from you again. Geoffrey is waiting in the car," I said, handing her the notebook and pushing her towards the door.

-

A few minutes after she had gone Ted wandered back into the barn. "You OK gal?" he said.

"No, I'm frustrated as fuck. I just watched that prissy bitch have the biggest cocks I've ever seen."

"Hop up on The Hoss then and I'll see what we can do."

He strapped me down with his usual care, cranked up the milker and left me to mellow for a while. Then he did something completely unexpected. He knelt behind me, parted the cheeks of my bum and started to lick my dripping fanny.

"Are you allowed to do that, Ted?"

"Never been told that it's taboo. You're the keeper of the book. Are you telling me to stop?" he mumbled.

"Oh God, no!" I said, orgasming.

He stood up and fucked me in his gentle way.

"Hold on there girl, I'll be back in a minute," he said.

"Where are you going?"

"Now that you're warmed up, I'm going to fetch Trev and Gary. They're in the house drinking tea and watching the telly. I asked them to stay behind in case they were needed. And now I think that they are needed badly," he replied.

"Oh, you lovely man," I cried.

12