English Pub Landlady Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claud noticed what Jem was doing to Jane and she crawled over to her. As she pulled on one of her nipples, she kissed her deeply.

Seeking a break from nursing duties Glenda took a turn at shagging Imogen. As she went at it Clive stood just behind her. Everytime she withdrew her plump ass banged against his hard on. I think he would have loved to slip it into her but rules are rules.

Eventually, she took the hint and stepped aside and let him take his frustration out on Imogen. Glenda reached between his legs and stroked his nuts. While this increased his pleasure, it did nothing to improve his staying power. He groaned and gripped the great leather strap. Glenda leaned against him pinning him to Imogen. She continued to caress his scrotum until he had unloaded completely into Imogen.

Mardy was up next. The butt plug in Imogen's bum limited his options so he made the best of a bad job. It must have made a pleasant change for him.

Glenda had Geoffrey across her lap and was breastfeeding him. She had her hand in his trousers and was stroking his bollocks.

Jem had finished trying to get his head up Jane's snatch, I could tell that Claud wanted to slip her one. She looked at me imploringly but I just shook my head and pointed towards Imogen. "Nasty cow," she mouthed back at me.

I just laughed.

Glenda had Rita across her lap and was breastfeeding her. She had her hand under her penis and was flipping it up and down.

They had heeded my warning, Jane and Claud were taking it in turns to fuck Imogen. One would take half a dozen strokes and then they would swap places.

Fascinated by this display Brian stood watching. The girls gestured for him to take a turn. Imogen was now getting dildo, dildo, cock in quick succession.

That woman can be very loud when she's enjoying herself and she was loud now.

The Vicar's extremely bent cock was receiving some attention from Helen. She rather

took it as a challenge to get it into her mouth. With the top of her head resting on his portly belly she had his dick pulled downwards. This enabled her to get his knob in contact with the roof of her mouth. "Not really designed for sucking but great for fucking," I thought.

I must admit I was finding things a little frustrating. The temptation to join the orgy was overridden by my role as enforcer of the rules.

By now Glenda had Ted across her lap and was breastfeeding him. She had her hand in his trousers and was stroking his balls.

The audio-visual display chimed midnight. I was relieved.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, " I loudly announced, "Imogen's birthday is officially over. I am happy to declare that all rules are suspended. The party goes on and I would be grateful if you would kindly consume more alcohol as I don't want to take it home."

A cheer went up.

I unfastened the straps holding Imogen to the Hoss.

"Thank you," she said, "I've had a tremendous birthday. Is it OK if I carry on being a pony?"

"By all means," I answered as she trotted off.

At last I could join in with the debauchery. I wandered around looking for a serviceable cock. I had the faint hope that I could try Clive or Russell; purely from a novelty point of view. Fat chance. Rita had her hands on both their pricks trying to get them to a state where she could add them to her collection.

"That's the trouble with men, they are very limited," a voice said from behind me as a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. They deftly unbuckled my strap-on and let it fall to the floor.

Jane kissed the back of my neck and then my shoulder. She turned me around and I found myself staring at those perfect red lips. Then they kissed me fully on mine. It was nice. Just nice.

I don't know what I expected. Not since school had a woman kissed me like that. I felt that slight tingle in my clitoris. There dawned on me the realisation that I was adaptable but not really a lesbian. I'm not sure if I was disappointed or not.

Bending slightly, Jane began to lick my left nipple. Now, that was more like it. My clit started to buzz. At this point, I think that would have happened regardless of who was doing the licking. She had the occasional suck or bite but mostly she licked it.

While I stood there I stroked the back of her head and allowed my other hand to cup her tiny left boob. Ever the good hostess, I scanned the room to see what else was going on. Some people were taking a break from sex and were having a drink. "Good," I thought.

Slightly to one side Craig was seated. I'm sure it was Craig. I was beginning to tell the clowns apart. He had Glenda across his lap; no mistaking that ass. The red corset and blue tutu were a bit of a give away too. She had lost her strap-on. It looked for all the world like Craig was going to spank her but he just held her firmly in place.

I could see him gesture to Jem to call him over. Craig put finger to his mouth and made the sign for Shh! He slipped his hand between Glenda's legs and spread them slightly. He nodded at Jem and then at Glenda. Just when I think I understand men they do something strange.

Jem got the message. He reached into his striped trousers and pulled out his now very erect prick. Craig increased his hold on Glenda as Jem entered her fanny. She moaned with pleasure oblivious to who was fucking her.

Jane had her free hand on my inner thigh and worked her finger gently between my fanny lips. She started to expertly position her fingers either side of my clitoris stretching it sideways. Then she made full contact.

Jen and I both came at the same time. My knees shook violently. Jen backed out of his mother as Craig put his finger to his lips again. He gestured to Jem to move away silently. He then tried to attract the attention of Brian. I guess he wanted him to shag Glenda while he held her.

Jane released me. "Thank you," I said, "that was lovely."

"I enjoyed it too," said Jane, "but sensed it wasn't your drug of choice. That's probably not a bad thing. I could have made things in the village a little complicated. Still, you know where I am if you feel the urge."

I did manage to get myself fucked, conventionally, a couple of time.

Eventually, at about 3am, the party started to break up. Everyone agreed that it had gone well. I said that they could all keep their costumes (and other accoutrements). This pleased the ladies but made their male partners slightly nervous.

I was standing with Glenda and Helen. I was trying to get them both to take some drink home.

Helen said, "I will be sixty next year, perhaps you could keep it here and maybe organise a do for me?"

Imogen added, "We haven't set a date yet but this would be a great place for a wedding reception. What are you like at wedding planning?"

I said nothing but gave them both my 'You can fuck right off' look.

Almost instantly my mind began to whirl.

12