English Pub Landlady Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To test the water, I published 'Accidental Dogging'. It didn't set the world alight but a few fans of novelty liked it. I decided to share the other tales. Because they are a bit offbeat, I thought that maybe they would only appeal to mature oversexed women like me. That is certainly who my imaginary reader was.

It was a pleasant surprise to receive 'instant feedback' from a wide range of people, both women and men. They generally gave a more honest and in depth opinion of my work than the equally appreciated comments on the individual stories. I particularly like those from women; it was nice to know that it isn't just this village where perverted females live. Thanks to all of you who took the trouble to write. Please don't be offended that I didn't reply; I have made it a policy not to.

I'm sure that most of you have partners. If there are parts of the tales that appeal to you, tell them about it. Ask them to read the stories. There may be elements that they like. I'm not suggesting that you try all of them but it's nice to know what turns your partner on.

Several people kindly suggested that I add more detail to the yarns. I'm not sure they need it. If you close your eyes I'm certain that you know exactly what the ******** Inn looks like. If you think of the bar you can picture every detail; right down to Old Tom in his seat in the corner. The same goes for the barn at Yew Tree Farm. You can see the hay-loft. I have no doubt you know what the Hoss looks like. You may even conjure up a picture of me strapped to it on the night of St Wite's Day. Likewise, I'm sure you know exactly what the people are like. If I told you more it could spoil it for you.

The big question that many of you want answered is 'Where is the pub?'.

In all sincerity, I hope that the answer is 'In your heart'. It would be lovely if you visit it again from time to time. Reread the stories and picture the visions.

12