English Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers

Douglas understood and sought to give her some relief. Suckling harder he drew her nipple more completely into his mouth, nipping and biting. At the same time, he grasped her other nipple between his fingers and began pinching and pulling on it.

Sabrina sighed in pleasure and tried to move her body closer. She wanted to touch him, to give him back all the pleasure he had bestowed on her. Releasing his hair, she fumbled with the buttons on his shirt and finally felt the fabric separate. Sliding her hands in between the two halves of material she encountered a smooth chest.

Douglas felt his cock surge as her fingers brushed across the sensitive skin of his chest and started tracing down the length of his ribs. When she reached the flat of his stomach and circled his naval he nearly released himself in his pants. Releasing her nipples, he picked her up again and guided her movement so that she sat facing him, her legs straddling him on either side. Following the length of her legs with his hands he pushed the skirt of her gown up and around her waist. He shivered slightly when he encountered the tops of her stockings and finally bare skin. Her thighs were like heated satin and he spent several seconds stroking the tender skin. Finally giving in to what they both wanted he slid his fingers between her thighs letting them tangle with the soft curls.

Sabrina gasped for breath and forgot to let it out. Douglas was now exploring the folds of her skin, spreading her slightly and tickling her with his fingertips. He found her clit and started stroking her with long, consistent strokes. At the same time he increased the pressure urging her higher and higher. She pressed herself more fully into his hands and his fingers slipped inside of her. Filled for the first time in almost two years, she started contracting around him almost immediately. Her hands, which had been resting lightly on his shoulders, clutched convulsively trying to hold on while the rest of her shattered.

Douglas held her tight; her breasts were pressed firmly against his chest while her head rested against his shoulder. She had been a sight to see with her head thrown back and her lips parted on a silent scream of pleasure. He knew that he would relive the last few moments again and again until he had every aspect of her committed to memory. He was so intent on thinking about what they had just been doing that he jumped at the feeling of her hands moving across his chest.

Sabrina was slowly exploring every inch of him but with a definite destination in mind. Her hands covered the flat plane of his stomach before reaching the top of his breeches. Quickly, she slipped the top button free.

Douglas suddenly realized what she was doing and thought to stop her. He had fully intended to offer her some relief and take care of himself later. He may have mentioned the possibility of ways to give him comfort but hadn't intended to explore any of them with her until they were married. Opening his mouth, Douglas prepared to tell her to stop only to have the words catch in his throat.

Free from his breeches, Sabrina had wrapped her hand around the swollen shaft of his cock. All thoughts of stopping fled as she squeezed and caressed him. She moved from gripping him firmly to lightly caressing the length of him with her fingertips. The constant change in pace and pressure helped to keep him from his release. Were all women born with the innate knowledge to control a man's orgasm?

Sabrina had been watching her hands at work but now looked up. Douglas sat with his head resting back against the carriage wall, his eyes closed. There was no light in the carriage; the shades had been drawn so that even the occasional street lamp was prohibited from penetrating their intimate world. Nothing more then a silhouette in the shadows, Douglas suddenly reminded her of another man in another dark place. Caught by surprise, Sabrina was unable to suppress the feelings of fear and excitement that coursed through her.

Douglas felt her shiver. "Are you cold?"

Sabrina shook her head both in answer and to clear away the unwelcome memories. "No." Their eyes locked, she felt him surge in her hand and knew that his own pleasure couldn't wait. Stroking him, she ran her thumb over the head of his cock only to find it already well lubricated with his seed.

Douglas groaned as his eyes closed once again. "Unless you're willing to accept the mess I'll make in your hand I suggest you stop."

"Douglas?"

He could hear the hesitation in her voice. Opening one eye he contemplated the young woman so elegantly straddling his lap. Her hair was unbound, her breasts free and her face flushed with pleasure. She looked like a woman well used and he was arrogantly pleased to know that he had done that to her. "Hmmm?"

"Make love to me." It was a request made in a barely audible whisper.

Douglas closed his eyes again and taking a deep breath prepared to tell her all the reasons why they should wait. But before he could offer a word of protest he felt Sabrina shift and found his cock poised at the entrance to her body. Gripping her hips, he held her immobile above his hips. Gritting his teeth, he said, "We should wait until after we're married."

Sabrina whimpered. Despite her earlier release there was an ache low in her belly and she knew it was something only he could appease. "I don't want to wait."

"Sabrina, look at me." Douglas' voice was quick and commanding. "I don't want you to think that you deserve any thing less then my total respect. I will not take advantage of the situation."

Sabrina smiled. "I already know that. If you didn't feel that way you would have withdrawn your offer of marriage and sought me as a mistress once you'd learned the truth."

Douglas was surprised, and humbled, by her faith in him. She judged him a better man than he did himself and the realization left his confused.

Sabrina frowned and tried to lower herself. "Douglas! Please! Make love to me, NOW!"

Something inside of him snapped; perhaps it was the demand in her voice or the urgency of his own need. Whatever it was it didn't matter. He no longer cared about wedding dates and respect. His only thought was how quickly he could impale her on his cock.

Douglas did two things at once. He released his hold on her waist and at the same time thrust up with his hips. The result was the sudden joining of flesh that left them both breathless.

Without giving her time to adjust or recover, Douglas set them into a furious rhythm. Guiding her movements, he brought her down on his cock time and time again. With her hands braced once again on his shoulders, Douglas could feel the muscles of her hips and thighs working to keep time with him as he thrust up to meet each of her downward movements.

She was tight and he had a fleeting thought about hurting her. It was his first taste of her in almost two years and Douglas feared he would find his release before she did. Grinding his teeth against the need to let go, he strove to take her higher. Slipping one hand between their bodies he found her clit and started to stroke her. A few, firm touches combined with the pleasurable pounding of his cock was all it took and Sabrina was once again shuddering in his arms. With a final, fierce stroke he joined her, his cock exploding and sending his seed deep inside of her.

For several minutes they held each other, neither one wanting to move. Douglas brushed the hair back from her face and places a gentle kiss upon her forehead. Sabrina smiled at the sweet gesture and kissed the hollow beneath his neck in return.

Sitting her up, Douglas helped her to reposition her clothes before moving her back to the seat beside him. Offering her his handkerchief, he nodded between her legs. When she didn't immediately comprehend he moved and, slipping one hand beneath her skirts, wiped the wetness from between her thighs.

Righting his own clothes, Douglas knocked on the top of the carriage. His coachman was wise enough to guess at what the occupants of the carriage had been up to and had been quietly circling the park for the past three quarters of an hour. He wasn't the only one. Receiving a sign from his master, the driver turned the carriage and headed for the Montague townhouse.

Sabrina let her head rest on Douglas' shoulder, enjoying the feel of his arm around her waist. To Sabrina, the night had taken on new meaning; she felt different and wondered if this was how other women felt on their wedding night. Nothing could erase the past, but with Douglas' help she was moving on with her life.

Douglas felt the need to say something, he just wasn't sure what. So many thoughts were running through his mind; for him, the past and present met for the first time tonight. He was flooded with images of Sabrina in all the many ways he'd seen her. While he reveled in the feel of it, he hated the deception he continued to play. He told himself that it was just until they were married; it was of small comfort to his conscious.

"Sabrina?"

"Hmm..." Sabrina said, not wanting to rouse herself from the languid feel of resting beside Douglas. It felt good, even in the stiff seats of the carriage; what would it be like to spend the night together in bed?

Not sure what he intended to say, he asked, "Would you ride with me tomorrow morning?"

"I'd love to," she said and yawned. "Just not too early, okay?"

Douglas smiled, realizing that she was half asleep beside him. "Of course, I'll call on you at eleven."

Sabrina, with Douglas' help, managed to step down from the carriage without falling on her face. She'd been unable to re-pin her hair without the help of her maid so settled for pulling up the hood of her cloak. Douglas walked her to the door, his hand at her elbow, but didn't release her until he'd pulled her in for one last kiss. "Until tomorrow," he said.

Sabrina watched as he jogged down the stairs and stepped quickly into the carriage before turning to go inside. Thankfully, the footman at the door was asleep at his post and didn't see her as she slipped past. Tilly had also gone to bed, as ordered, leaving Sabrina to slip out of her dress and into bed alone. Curling up on her side, Sabrina felt her eyes start to close and wondered at the new sensation she was feeling. It felt a lot like hope.

To be continued...

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers