English Willpower v. US Persistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I reached out and touched her naked back lightly with my hand.

"Ah, I keep some around for guest."

My sister popped up and turned toward me. Her breast only inches from me. I could smell her perfume and body scent.

"Oh thanks. I guess I'll find it later."

My sister took the toothbrush from my hand and started unwrapping it.

"Me being topless and in a pair of panties really makes you nervous. You're so America. Breast our natural," my sister giggled.

Without thinking I reached out and with my right hand and cupped my sister's left breast in my hand. Squeezing her silky breast gently in my hand as her stiff nipple slipped in between my fingers.

My sister looked up at me for a second. Then she picked up her hand and gently removed my hand from her breast.

My sister, "There natural, at least mine our, but even in Europe they don't let their little brothers feel them up. Behave little brother."

I turned incredibly red. My sister walked out of the room as I eyed her cut, small, tight ass covered by her bikini panties and her naked back.

Again I tried to apologize for the second time in two minutes, "I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry."

My sister turned as she reached the bathroom door hiding her body from my view.

"It's okay. I shouldn't tease you. But be good or I'll tell on you," my sister stated.

I suddenly thought what the hell have I just done. I'm a pervert. I ruined my relationship with my sister forever. She's going to pack up and go. She's going to tell my parents what I did. They're going to kill me. I'm going to be arrested.

I went outside and started up the grill. I throw on a few steaks and downed a couple of Coronas. I tossed a salad and finished up the meal with a few baked potatoes. A bachelor special meal. I really spent the time worrying about what my sister might be thinking of me.

I also knew that after 2 minutes alone with her that I still wanted to fuck my sister badly. I didn't know how I was going to survive 3 weeks alone with her. I'm going to jail for sure I thought to myself.

My sister came out to the patio wearing a pair of tight shorts and a white t-shirt. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were poking out. I love those headlights. I realized I've touched my sister's tit. I'm the man. I just want to suck on those nipples and get my cock inside her.

If she didn't kill me or run out of my house screaming when I touched her breast, I might have chance. I decide now is the time. If I ever have a chance with my sister this it. I'm going to flirt and touch my sister, more politely though, as much as I can over the course of the next 3 weeks.

I put a steak on my sister's plate as she dished out the salad.

"American's love their meat. I guess that's what makes them so aggressive and horny," I nearly spit up my beer at my sister's remark.

"Don't forget your part American," I reminded her. "I know I can be a horny little bitch. But really you American's love war. You just look at a map and decide who you're going to fight today."

I rebuffed, "Please, we didn't colonize half the world like England and France. Start 2 world wars like Germany or imprisoned part of Europe and Asia like the Russians. American's are totally benevolent."

"The problem is Americans always think they're right and that the rest of the world should live by your rules," my sister said.

"True. Most Americans don't care or understand about the rest of the world. We're totally self consumed. Let's change the subject. So what do you want to do while you're here, in America?" I asked.

"I want to go to the beach, visit the Hollywood sites. Disney world and all the rest, maybe a dance club, one with a line to get in like you see on TV," my sister laughed.

"A dance club. I haven't been to a dance club in 7 years. I don't know where they even are around her. The rest I can handle. I'm crazy busy with a project at work but after that I can take time off and we can hit the town."

"Fun, fun, fun. I'm exhausted anyway. I'm just going to lay around the pool tomorrow. Read and relax. I'll make dinner for us. Your house is incredible. I love the pool. My apartment is a shoe box compared to this," my sister said admiringly.

"I'm lucky. I bought it right before the market exploded. It's tripled in value. I could never afford it know. I haven't given you the tour yet. This is the patio and pool area. The pool is heated."

My sister motioned, "A lovely pool and home with three bedrooms, three and half baths. Pool table, huge living room, dinning room with no furniture. I explored it on my own it's gorgeous."

"I like it. It's quiet and relaxing. I've been thinking about getting a hot tub for out here on the patio but I decided against it. I have jacquizzi tub in my bathroom. So I decided I don't need it," I explained.

"I'm sorry. I looked in your room. But that bathtub is hug. I remember when we were kids we took baths together. We'd drown in there. You need a life preserver."

"It's big enough for two," I replied.

"Ah, so how is your love life in this bachelor pad," my sister explored.

"Ah, how's your love life sis," I countered.

"New topic. Don't ask me I won't ask you," my sister offered.

"Agreed."

My sister and I spent the rest of the night walking through the house and catching up.

I went off to work the next morning. My sister was still sleeping as she adjusted to the change in time.

When I made it home I was exhausted. I walked into the house and screamed hello to my sister.

"Oh hi," my sister walked out of the kitchen in her white bikini. She looked gorgeous. 5'8, 125 lbs, B cup breast, the smallest butt and long flowing black hair. Exactly my type.

"Dinner is running a little late. I fell asleep out by the pool. It should be ready in about an hour."

"No problem," I said. "It gives me a chance to take a bath and soak my aching muscles. Too much stress today."

"Poor baby. So you actually do use that giant bath tub. I'm jealous. I still remember when we took baths together." my sister played.

"You're welcome to use it when I'm not home." I paused a second and then dared to continue, "Or you're welcome to join me and relive the past."

"Be good little brother."

"I promise to be good. Wear your bathing suit. It'll be just like going in a pool or hot tub outside together."

My sister stared at me a second as I'm sure she thought about her little brother groping her tit last night.

"Do what you want. I'm taking a bath. But remember this, I do have bubble bath," I teased as I ran up the stairs.

I didn't think there was a chance in hell that my sister was going to take a bath with me naked or in her bathing suit. I started to regret asking her, especially, after what I did last night. Then, I though those who risk win.

I stripped down as I ran the water into the tub which filled up surprisingly quickly. I through in some bubble bath which I never do except when I have a lady friendly over who finds it sexy or funny. When the water hit the right level I hit the jets in the tub and jumped in.

I layed back and enjoyed the hot water encircling my body. A second later there was a knock on the door.

"Yes," I called out.

"Are you in the tub," my sister asked.

"Yep, and it feels fantastic," teasing my sister.

My sister opened the door to the bathroom. I squirmed in the bath tub as I checked the bubbles to make sure they were covering me. My sister walked around to the side of the tub in her bikini.

"Who can resist bubbles? Slide over," my sister said gleefully.

"Ah, okay. I'm naked you know," I tried to warn her.

My sister misinterpreted my warning as a request for her to undress fully.

"I'm not getting naked little brother. You're too bad for that."

My sister reached back and unsnapped her bikini top. She took off her bathing suit top and dropped it to the bathroom floor.

"You've seen these already."

"A little more than that," I reminded her.

"Big good or I can't get in with you. As mom used to say keep your hands to yourself," my sister ordered.

"I don't think she meant it like that. I'll be a good boy."

My sister stepped into the tub. I could see the outline of her pussy lips and mound pressing against her girl next door bikini bottoms. My sister slipped into the water.

The bathtub was big but not so big that there was room for my sister without her legs rubbing up against my side.

"Oh, it feels so good. So warm. I love those jets. Mmmm," my sister nearly moaned.

My sister moved her feet against my side and outside of my ass cheek. She opened her eyes.

"You are naked." My sister lightly kicked me in the butt with her foot.

"Behave," I picked up my hand and placed it on her legs. I started to gently rub her calves.

"You know it's no fair that you still have clothes on," as I pressed my foot against her side touching her bikini bottoms and her hip.

My sister eyed me a second, "After last night.."

"True," I responded, "I'm being good aren't I."

As I continued to run my hand over her calves, gently massaging her.

"Borderline," my sister sighed.

"Lines are meant to be crossed," I answered as I moved my hand up to my sister's knee just reaching her lower thigh.

My sister reached down and placed her hand over my naughty brother fingers. She grabbed two of my fingers and bent them backwards.

"Ahh," I moaned in pain.

"Some lines can't be crossed."

I repented, "Okay, Okay." My sister let go of my fingers and I moved my hand back down to her calf.

"I can't believe how naughty you've become little brother," my sister told.

"I'm thirty-two years old now. In a bath tub with a gorgeous older woman."

My sister kicked me playfully. "Be nice. I'm only one year older. 33."

"Okay, I'm in the bath tub with a gorgeous 1 year older woman who looks 26. Half naked woman. Every man couldn't help but be a little naughty," I told truthfully.

"Even your sister, that's sick," my sister said hurting my feelings a little.

"True, but I'm a guy."

"So true. All you American men are horny bastards," Ashley.

We sat quietly for a few minutes as I caressed my sister's lower legs. When I raised my hand near her knee my sister's body would stiffen. I could tell she was about to swat me or get out of the tub so I retreated back down to her luscious calves.

"You have such thin, toned legs."

"Mmm, I jog 3 times a week," my sister said with her eyes closed as she enjoyed the warm impenetrable water. I tried to see her breast and bikini bottoms through the water but the jets and bubbles obscured my view.

I decide to shock my sister in order to try and get a reaction out of her.

I started, " I was thinking the other day. We're 32 and 33 years old now."

"Don't remind me. I hate getting old. I intend to fight it every step of the way," my sister battled.

"No, not that. But that we are nearly the same ages as when we caught mom and dad having sex in London," I prodded.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you brought that up."

I continued, "They were 36 and 37 at the time."

"Don't remind me," my sister answered.

"What? I thought it was beautiful to watch. Going at it doggy style. It showed our parents still loved each other," I suggested.

"More like they needed to get laid. It figures you enjoyed watching them go at it. You're such a guy," my sister attempted to degrade me.

"I kind a remember you watching too," I retorted.

"I remember you grabbing my ass."

"You had such a cute butt I couldn't resist. You still do by the way." I said as my sister picked herself out of the water. Her soft skin and gorgeous legs slipping through my hands.

My sister's hard nipples and soft breast fully displayed to me again with small bubbles and beads of water clinging to her skin. Her white bikini bottom sticking to her mound as her lips pushed against the fabric. A beautiful sight to behold. Her never ending legs which I had been caressing stood in front of me dripping into the tub.

"Watching mom and dad screw really made you horny didn't it," my sister struck back.

"You know you look so much like mom. Exact same type of body. ..from what I can see."

My sister stared down at me menacingly for a second, "I'm going to check on dinner. It should be ready in a minute."

My sister was a little cold at dinner but she made a great meal.

The next few days passed quickly. I was busy with work and my sister did some exploring of the area on her own. At night, we talked about times when we were kids and friends long lost. My sister told me about her business and German culture. While I told her about Californian quirks compared to the US.

We watch a couple of movies on DVD that weren't even released yet in theaters in Europe. We watched TV and my sister commented that there was no nudity on American tv. I told her us American find violence not to be offensive. But if you show a woman's breast there is a out cry for more censorship from the soccer moms. My sister laughed, "Typical American morality."

I came home from work on the fourth day of my sister's stay tired and cranky. But I was glad my project was finally finished and I would have a chance to spend some quality time with my sister.

We ordered Pizza food for dinner. Hey, she asked me what I had usually for dinner and I wanted to show her.

"Tomorrow, I'm all yours. We can do whatever you want. I'm taking the Friday off. Monday and Tuesday too. But I'm so tired and annoyed about work I need to just get some sleep and start fresh tomorrow. I'm sorry for being such bad company so far," I begged my sister's forgiveness.

"You've been a great host. The weather is fabulous. I've had a blast from just hanging out with you and talking," my sister smiled radiantly."

"I know it's still early but I'm off to bed."

"Oh, I wanted to use your bath tub. But I don't want to disturb you. You know wash off the chlorine from the pool. I'll just take a shower," my sister revealed.

"No, go ahead. I need to get a couple of things done first anyway," I told my sister.

"Thanks, I've been looking forward to it all day." My sister paused, "You're welcome to join me. Splash around some bubbles."

I thought for a second. Is my sister coming on to me.

"You can wear your bathing suit, I'll wear bikini," my sister continued.

"Ah, I'm not in the mood. If you were going in naked like you used to it be more fun. I'd be tempted. You go ahead with out me."

"Alright," my sister said.

I went outside and watered the lawn and took out the trash. I marked some dates on my calendar and checked my personal email. I headed upstairs to my room. I didn't want to barge in on my sister again. I didn't think our relationship could handle anymore sex play from me.

The door to the bathroom was closed so I went to my bed and turned on the TV.

A minute later my sister called out. I couldn't make out what she said so I moved to the closed door. "Are you alright Ashley," I inquired concerned.

"Come in here," my sister ordered.

I cautiously opened the door to the bathroom. I look into the tub. My sister was playing with the bubbles. Her body hidden beneath the water and soap.

"You took forever," my sister said to me.

My sister moved her hands below the water and started to move her body awkwardly. My sister reached down to her legs and seemed to be pulling something down to her feet.

I stood there silently wondering what the heck she was doing.

Finally, my sister's legs broke the surface of water. Her feet hanging just above the wall of bubbles. Her bikini bottoms were on the toes of her feet. My sister kicked out and the bikini bottoms hit me in the chest. Without thought I caught them in my hand.

My sister reach behind her and unsnapped her bikini top. Slowly, Ashley moved the bra down her shoulders and arms. She stared at me a second and threw it at me. I fumbled with them a second but held on.

"Now you've got all my clothes and you're out of excuses. Get in the water before it gets cold," my sister said laughing.

I was holding my sister's bikini top and bottom in my hands. Basically, her bra and panties. And she gave them to me. My sister wanted me to get into the bath tub with her. Naked and she's naked in the tub too.

I so wanted to bring her bikini bottoms up to my nose to take in her pussy aroma. To lick the crotch of her panties. But I didn't. I thought I might have a chance of licking the real thing and I didn't want to blow it.

I placed my sister's bikini on the sink. Then I took off my shirt.

"Oh, someone's been working out. Nice chest and abs, skinny boy," my sister hooted. "I just got an ab roller."

I unbuckled my pants and pulled them partially down. Suddenly, I realized my cock was hard as a rock. I hesitated a second.

"Do you mind, ah..," I asked shyly.

"Oh, so shy, you've seen most of me," my sister waited a second and then turned to face the wall as water splashed over the tub. "Alright, get in already."

Oh, do I want to get inside of you, sis. How do I play this I thought to myself as I pulled down my pants. I checked my sister and then pulled down my boxers. I quickly splashed into the water.

My sister turned back towards me before I submerged my body. I was sure she had eyed my hard cock for a second. My sister squirmed in the water. I think she was a little nervous suddenly about being in the tub with me and my hard cock.

"I think we need to add some cold water," my sister joked.

"I actually like it a little hotter myself," I replied.

My sister laughed, "This is as hot as it gets little brother."

My sister stretched her legs out against me. I moved my legs out from under me and toward my sister's end of the tub. We were flesh against flesh. The same flesh. From our hips to our toes.

I wiggled my toes against my sister hip as the bottom my foot pressed against part of my sister's butt cheek.

"What are you doing?," my sister asked coyly.

"I'm just checking if you were actually naked," I said playfully.

"As a jaybird, little brother. Or rather not so little," my sister giggled.

"I always loved your British accent. It sounds so much better than my American drawl," I told my sister as I moved my hand over top my sister's legs. I rested my hand there, lightly touching her skin.

"I'm partial to the American accent. British men. They're so stuffy. German are even worse," My said as she smiled at me as I cupped her leg in my hand. "You really do like my legs don't you."

"You've got gorgeous legs, sis." I paused then said, "I like your entire body but I can only reach your legs."

I moved my hand up to her knee and the tiniest part of her upper thigh. I waited for my sister to swat my hand away or protest but she simply laid back and enjoyed my caresses. My sister's legs slightly apart.

My hand moved a little further up her inner thigh and then retreated back down to her knee and then back up a touch further up her thigh. Testing. Over and over again. I varied my movement by going all the way day to her feet and then back to her thigh. I massaged her two feet for several minutes.

Hidden by the water, I reached down and grasped me cock with my free hand. I slowly stroked my cock. I was jerking off in the bath tub with my sister next to me and watching me. I thought about trying to cum in the bath tub. Spilling my seed into the water my sister was bathing naked in.

But I decided to stop stroking my cock. I wanted my sister to touch me. I wanted her to be the one stroking my erection.

My sister sighed with eyes closed as I massaged the bottom of her foot. My sister for first time placed her hand over my leg. Lightly with her finger tips my sister wandered up my calf. Then back down my leg scratching lightly with her nails.