All Comments on 'Enhanced Husband Ch. 06'

by newfield1981

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

Enhanced Husband series has gotten great feedback. But every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel bastard.

Or that his cheating wife shouldn't even still be in the story since by now he should have murdered her, burned the body, peed on the remains...

When in actuality he is battling his own demons in the form of too much too soon. Huge cock, lots of money and women when ever he wants...

Just so everybody knows, before I even put pen to paper I fleshed out the whole story. That means beginning, middle and ending.

Jimmy is on a journey, take the ride with him or not, that's up to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter. I just read your post and it explains why your story is so good, you do what good authors do and flesh out the entire story before you even start writing/posting it so you don’t end up rushing last minute to finish a chapter and possibly write yourself into a corner or a direction you realized you didn’t want to go. Once again 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is starting to get old. There was a Twilight Zone or Night Gallery where a man dies and thinks he has gone to Heaven where his every wish comes true. After several days it all starts getting boring and he complains to his host who asks him why he thought he was in Heaven. This story is taking on the same plot. There is almost no reason for Jimmy to look forward to his next success. Hope Chapter 7 gets more diversity in Jimmy's ability to control his own weaknesses.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

Damn, didn't take long for your protagonist to become more/(behave?) evil than the original villain! i am hoping he finds his road to Damascus moment. I just don't know ho he would make it up to the 2 poor saps who's wives he stole, didn't he say he wouldn't make more cucks at some point? The incest thing is always eww(to me) what did those poor girls to deserve this treatment?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewfield1981@newfield1981
10/22/23 Okay folks, No one to blame ch2 is submitted and soon to be published. Enhanced Husband ch 7 coming soon. Enhanced Husband series has gotten some great feedback. but every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel basta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES