Enhanced Husband Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another cock slipped through a hole in the opposite wall, this one uncircumcised. Lexi grabbed Heather by her long blonde hair and yanked her away from her task of licking the strangers cock clean and moved her to the second cock making her service that one. Stepping back, Lexi watched as Heather went from one cock to another all on her own.

Since there was no room on the bench, Lexi sat on her mothers lap and all three Samuels women alternated between watching the videos and watching Heather suck off strangers.

Between Lexi's moving around trying to get comfortable, and the show Heather was putting on, it wasn't long before Gwen's clitoris began to harden and grow.

"Mom, is that your girlcock? Am I getting you hard? Fuck that's so hot. My ass is making mommies cock hard!" Lexi announced to the occupants of the booth while grinding her rear end even harder on the ever growing appendage.

"Nnngghh! If you keep that up I'm gonna fuck your tight little asshole you fucking slut."

"Shit don't threaten me with a good time!"

"You were warned slut! Get up and remove your panties." Gwen instructed.

While Lexi was taking them off, Gwen hiked up her dress and moved the gusset of her panties to the side releasing her huge clitoris which had grown to it's full 8 inches

**********************************

For the last 15 minutes Jimmy has been stroking his huge cock. It all started the moment the nanites alerted him to the increase in the girls heart rates. Using the nanites 'Baby monitor mode' he could see and hear everything they could.

He was surprised to find that they were in a peep show booth and they were up to no good. Watching through Gwen's eyes, Jimmy could see Heather being her usual slut self, sucking strangers off through the gloryhole. Jemma was slowly caressing her engorged clitoris and Lexi was about to sit on Gwen's 8 inch girlcock.

'It would seem I'm right on time, Jimmy realized.

Jimmy's POV was making it look to him like Lexi was about to sit on his cock so he commanded the nanites to make him feel all the sensations Gwen was experiencing.

The moment Lexi's tight little hole made contact, he felt it on his cockhead. Slowly he felt the tightness of a young hole descending on his shaft. Once Gwen's youngest daughter was fully seated on her pole she began to rise and fall on her mothers thick meat.

Jimmy had an idea so he instructed the nanites in Gwen's body to increase the length of her cock by 4 inches.

Gwen felt her cock getting longer and just knew her Daddy had something to do with it. The nanites in Lexi's body allowed her to accommodate the length yet maintain the tightness.

Jimmy was loving this unplanned POV and spoke for the first time through the nanites to all his women.

"You girls are being so bad! I might have to spank you all when I come back to Vegas."

"DADDY!" All 4 sluts yelled out at the same time. Even Heather, who was deepthroating a 9 inch cock at the time, pulled away to chorus the word with the other women in the booth.

"Heather I see you're falling back on past behavior. So now you're sucking strangers off through a gloryhole. Is this your idea or did someone put you up to this? I mean you can't blame Paul for your behavior anymore."

" NNGGGHH! It was me, Daddy. I saw the way she was looking at the hole trying to fight the urges but that's no fun... FUCK ME MOMMY!... So I made the slut do it. It was way too easy!" Lexi admitted in between moans and groans as she rode her mother's girlcock.

The little minx has got some Paul in her! "That sounds about right! Keep up the good work my littlest whore!" Jimmy knew that unsupervised, this little slut could be a problem so he was going to have to keep a very close watchful eye on her.

"Jemma you're unusually quiet! What gives?" Jimmy asked.

"Just...enjoying the show Daddy! I'm playing with my very wet pussy wishing you were here to fill it like only you can! Just hearing your voice in my head has me ready to cum Daddy. Should I make myself cum for you Daddy?" Jemma asked hoping he would give her permission to cum.

"No! I'll do it for you! CUM HARD AND SQUIRT!" Jimmy commanded, causing her over-excited cunt to explode.

"Nnngghh! FFFUUCCKK I'm cuming! Daddy made me cum so fucking hard! Fuck I love you so much Daddy! Ooohhhh!" Jemma proudly proclaimed as her girl cum shot out of her pussy drenching Heather in the process.

Jimmy turned his attention back to Gwen and Lexi.

Lexi, having adjusted to the length of Gwens girlcock, was bouncing on her mothers lap taking the full 12 inches of her mother's clitoris on every penetration.

Jimmy upped the ante on Lexi by increasing the girth of the girlcock that was violating her anal canal, by an extra inch.

This immediately slowed her pace and forced her to moan and whine about her discomfort.

Jimmy, needing to get back to work and to cum himself, triggered Gwen and Lexi to ejaculate simultaneously.

Back at the lab Jimmy's cum rocketed out of his meat pole like a geyser, plastering the ceiling with his hot thick lumpy cum only to rain back down on him in heavy drips.

That was fun but he really needed to get back to his list so he quietly separated himself from the girl's nanites.

All the men that gathered in the back area, in and out of the booths, heard every word the four hot sluts said. Some of it didn't make sense, like how their mother had a cock. Strap-on maybe? And was one of those milf's their actual mother? To them it sounded like they were on the phone with their Daddy/Master/Dom. But when they heard the animal sounds coming from the booth as the last two orgasmed, it triggered orgasms in more than half the men waiting.

***********************************

Outside, sitting in a parked SUV, a man was making a phone call to his boss.

"Darryl, it's me Marcus. So them bitches you looking for, well I just saw them going into 'The Pink Pussycat Boutique'. Yeah that one. Okay I'll watch them and if they leave I'll follow to see where they go. I know, don't touch them just watch them. Okay I'll see you when you get here.

Ten minutes later a rented cargo van, containing Maleek and his two enforcers, followed by a Tahoe driven by Darryl parked in front of the sex shop.

Darryl got out and approached the van on the passenger side. To Maleek, Darryl suggested he would go in himself and find out as much as he could.

"They don't know me so they won't freak out. You be ready to snatch them up when they come out. We gotta do this smoothly if we don't want the cops alerted! Afterwards I got a warehouse we can go to and hold up till you can arrange transport."

"Good idea! Call me when you see them ready to leave and I'll be right here waiting." Maleek added.

When Darryl entered the establishment he looked around hoping to spot the women but other than Arthur at the register and a line of pervs waiting to get into the video section, there wasn't a chic in sight.

Arthur noticed Darryl the moment he walked in and was not surprised to see him. Darryl being the local pimp often came in with some new girls for...'supplies'.

"Darryl what's good my man?"

"Just you baby, just you! But all jokes aside, I need you to take a look at this picture and tell me if you've seen these girls." He said, showing him the phone.

"Fuck! I should have known it was too good to be true! Are they your girls?"

"Yeah something like that. They here?"

"Them three and one other that looks like a pornstar are in the back video booths." Arthur said, indicating the line of pervs.

Darryl took out a money clip and peeled off a few Benjamin's. Handing the money to Danny he said, "I need you to quietly tell the pervs they have to go. Once you get them out you then tell the girls you have a family emergency and need to close up."

Arthur knew this was not a request and didn't waste any time.

After much grumbling the pervs marched past Darryl and out the door.

"Okay now the girls!" Darryl instructed while sending Maleek a text.

***********************************

Inside the girls private booth, Heather was on her knees desperately waiting for the next cock to suck. Her makeup was a mess and there was cum from over two dozen pervs running from her chin to her huge exposed tits. Behind her, also on her knees was Gwen fucking Heather's tight ass with her 12 inch girlcock as she called her a dirty whore for sucking off all those dicks and swallowing all that cum.

"Oh god Heather! You're such a nasty whore! No wonder your husband doesn't want you any more. He's mine now you slut! That's why he gave you to us to abuse." Gwen claimed, purposely humiliating Heather causing her to squirt once more. "NNnggghhh...OH FFUUUCCKKK!"

"Fuck I'm gonna cum, turn around!" Gwen said as she stood up and lifted her girlcock out the way before practically sitting on the sluts face.

Heather, knowing what was expected of her, sealed her lips over Gwen's pussy hole.

"Here it comes slut! FFUUCCKK!" Gwen squirted what must have been a quart of girl juice straight into Heather's mouth.

The festivities were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Gwen assumed it was one of the men waiting their turn and tried to get them to leave.

"It's me Arthur Miss, sorry to interrupt you ladies but I...uh...I have a family emergency and I need to close early. I'll need you to finish up so I can lock up."

"Okay Arthur, we'll be out shortly." Gwen said as she and the girls got themselves together before exiting the booth and walking back out through the store.

Once outside, no one paid attention to the big muscular black man standing by the door smoking a cigarette except Jemma.

"Maleek! W..what are y..you doing here?" She asked knowing it couldn't be anything good.

"I'm here to pick up my lost property bitch!" As soon as he said that four hoods were placed over four heads and before anyone could scream, the girls were thrown in the back of the van. Once inside all four women were handcuffed behind their backs and told to not make a fucking sound.

Scared for their lives, they complied.

***********************************

Jimmy was extremely elated. He was working on NANO-WEAPONS, which was up on the whiteboard, and found he could make any firearm he had the specifications for. And he could get those specs on the internet. Since he turned his brain into an organic computer he could download the specs mentally. So after downloading over a hundred different design specs, he settled on the Remington ACR 6.8 for two reasons.

1: It's low recoil

2: It was his go to weapon in COD MW3

Once again he went to the nanite stasis chamber and pulled out his new toy.

With that done he then made the weapon change its form to something more innocuous like a watch or cellphone, same as he did for his external memory.

Jimmy settled on two forearm bands that were made up of 50 million nanites. Even though he chose the ACR he could easily choose a different weapon as long as he had the specifications.

He could also choose from a variety of knives, swords, battle axes...

While erasing the X next to NANO-WEAPON, he was alerted to all four of his women having elevated heart rates. At first he chalked it off to them just having so much fun. But a nagging feeling had him open the 'BABY MONITOR' problem was no matter who's set of eye's he tried to look through, all he saw was black. It was when he used Gwen's ears to hear what was going on that he heard male voices talking harshly about the girls. Then he heard the name 'Maleek' and recognized it as Jemma's ex.

'Gwen, it's me Jimmy don't let on you can hear me. Without using your voice. Think about what's going on and I'll hear you. Try it now." Jimmy explained as best he could.

Right away he heard Gwens thoughts 'Daddy, we're in trouble. Jemma's ex came to Vegas looking for her and took all of us. We're in a van but I don't know where they're taking us. I'm so scared Daddy!'

'Don't worry, I know where you are and I'm on my way. Just don't let on to anyone that help is coming.'

'Okay! Please hurry, they keep talking about what they're gonna do to us. I'm scared for the girls more than for myself" Gwen pleaded.

Jimmy was surprised to find he was swimming in an emotional pool of equal parts anger, fear, hate and outright concern. Up until this very moment he totally viewed these women as nothing more than property...his property.

He was trying not to think about what the low-lifes were planning on doing to them when a thought crossed his mind. Though Gwen and her two daughters were playing at being sluts to make him happy, Heather was the only one that actually was a slut. As crazy as it sounds she could probably handle whatever was coming their way.

'Heather, don't let anyone know you can hear me. You can respond to me by simply thinking the words. I'll hear you.' He communicated through the nanites hoping she would heed his warning.

'Oh Jimmy, it's really you! I knew you would find a way.' She, following his instructions to the letter, communicated back.

'Yes, it's me! Listen, I'm on my way but it will take some time. What I'm about to ask you may sound harsh but I truly believe you're the only one that could pull this off. It may save your lives.'

'Anything you need from me just ask and I'll do it!' Heather promised.

'Okay, I ain't going to lie to you, these guys are most likely going to rape all 4 of you. I need you to take one for the team! I need you to run interference on what is to come. Show these guys you're the only real slut and that the other girls are just inexperienced wanna be's.' Jimmy said feeling like the biggest piece of shit.

'Don't worry, I get it. These girls aren't cut out for what's coming but I...I'm used to this type of shit! I'm broken Jimmy, you might as well use that. I know just what to do. Trust me! And Jimmy, I...I love you!' Heather said owning the situation.

Jimmy felt a sadness as well as a fondness for Heather, at that moment, that he thought he would never feel again.

'I love you too babe!'

In the time it took for him to communicate with the two women, he sent a text to one of the helicopter pilots he kept on duty at all times.

'On my way up, warm up the chopper I need to be in Vegas yesterday.' He hit send and thought 'worth every penny'.

He actually had five pilots, 3 working 8 hour shifts covering a 24 hour day during the week.

On weekends the other two would work 12 hour shifts for 2 days.

Jimmy put on his nanite sleeves containing his 'NANO WEAPONS' and his watch containing 'HALO'.

Ten minutes later he was airborne checking on the girl's location. The nanite GPS informed him the girls were 2 miles outside of Reno. Using Google maps satellite view he determined they were in the warehouse district. He would have a more accurate location when he landed.

***********************************

The warehouse district in Reno was a dead industry. The warehouses themselves were turned into nightclubs and strip joints. This was the perfect location since there wasn't a residential neighborhood for over a mile. That means no noise complaints ever. To anyone walking by, the building on 3rd street looked vacant, its windows were boarded up years ago. Inside however, someone took the time to make it liveable. There was a fully functional kitchen, two full

bathrooms, one half bathroom and multiple sleeping areas.

The common area boasted three large sofas, a 55" tv, xbox one and a police scanner.

On one of the sofas sat Heather, Gwen, Jemma and Lexi. All four were crying and scared.

Maleek's 3 soldiers, Danny, Chucky and Andre were spread throughout the warehouse on lookout.

"Here's what I want to know. Who the fuck is your sugar daddy bitch. Where did you meet him and most of all, how much is he worth?" Maleek demanded as he stood over a visibly shaken Jemma.

"I don't know why you're asking that stupid cunt, she doesn't know shit. Those three are just the flavor of the month." Heather said with as much contempt as she could muster.

Maleek looked at Heather a little confused by her bravado.

"And who the fuck are you, bitch? And what do you know that she doesn't?" He asked Heather as he abandoned Jemma and walked over to where she sat.

"I'm the wife, big boy! And they are just his playthings." Heather informed him and dismissively explained away the other three women.

"My husband and I have a very liberal sex life. He fucks who he wants. And I fuck who I want. He likes innocent little things and playing house with them." She said with an exaggerated eye roll.

"I like big strong alpha types, men that can tame a woman like me. Men that can fuck me like I'm just a piece of meat." Heather explained as she looked Maleek up and down. Pausing at his crotch to let him know what she really likes.

"My husband is lame and the only reason he gets any women to fuck him is because he has money, lots of money!" Heather was at this point rubbing her cunt with one hand and teasing her nipples with the other.

Maleek didn't rise to the top of the food chain by being foolish. He looked at Heather with skepticism but the greed of hearing that her husband had lots of money was tempting him to further investigate.

"So tell me why you're being so helpful! And how do you suggest I go about getting my hands on cuckboys' money?" He asked, hoping she was legit.

"Well he keeps his money offshore in the Caymans, so it's not going to be easy to get your hands on it. But if you hold us for ransom...I think you can get him to fork over 5 million. But if you want that much you'd better ask for 10 and then be prepared to settle for 5 but not a penny less, I'll be insulted if you accept less. Second, he ain't going to pay for damaged goods so as much as I'd like to see these three get fucked up, I advise you to wrap them up in a bow and put them away for safe keeping. At Least until you get your money, then we could both fuck them up...well you fuck them but I'll fuck them up!

And as to why I'm being so helpful...I'm still angry that he abandoned us in Vegas telling me to show those three whores a good time. I mean what the fuck? I'm his wife, I ain't no fucking babysitter." Heather advised then sensually lick her own girlcum off her fingers.

"You say he abandoned you, explain!"

"He got called away on business and won't be back until tomorrow. And, so we don't bother him, he didn't give us a way to contact him. That fucking asshole is supposed to call me tomorrow night when he gets back."

Jimmy, who was listening the whole time thought 'wow, smart move' and turned off his phone in case this asshole decided to check her story.

"Shit! Now we have to wait till tomorrow night?"

"That's not too long, in fact it's just long enough!" Heather said suggestively licking her lips and looking at his crotch once more.

"Heather! How could you? He's your husband for Christ sakes! And stop calling us whores you slut! You're the one who fucked my husband first." Gwen argued. 'I don't believe this! She's turning on her husband and talking about fucking us up! What a loser, what a whore!

Maleek, having handcuffed the girls individually, uncuffed and then re-cuffed them in a chain like fashion, called Danny over and had him put the Samuels women in one of the bedrooms.

"So have you ever had black dick before?" Maleek asked as he sat down next to Heather. He placed his big hand on her thigh and caressed up and down from her knee to the hem of her very short skirt.

"Only one time but it turned out I ended up meeting the one black dude with an average size cock. I mean he had the attitude and all but was only 7 inches, hardly worth it. But I can tell you got exactly what I've been missing in my life. Your hands are so big they look like they could swallow my big tits easily!" Heather admitted as she watched his big hand go higher and higher until he was inches from her soaking wet pussy.