Enhanced Husband Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So after I get this money from your husband, I don't think I'll be giving you back to him. I could use a hoe like you. Ride with me you'll get more dick than you could handle.

I want you to get them very sexy clothes off, get down on the floor between my legs and impress me." Maleek commanded as he opened his jeans and fished out his 10 inch girthy black cock. The head leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, looked swollen and angry.

"Hell yeah... I mean yes daddy!" Heather jumped up and rapidly took everything off then got down on her knees and with her face no more than two inches away from that angry black cockhead she begged knowing her breath on his cock was a temptation no man could resist. "Daddy, may I worship your big black cock?" She asked as she cupped her prominent double D's lewdly squeezing them for him. While tugging on her fat nipples and awaiting his permission, Heather moved down to his knee and licked upwards teasingly stopping just before reaching his heavy bull balls. She laid her cheek on his lap like it was a pillow and this time breathing on his heavy balls begged again.

"Fuck daddy they look so full, may I pleeeaase suck on them and warm them up before I worship you big beautiful black cock?" She asked in an exaggerated innocent voice.

Maleek was impressed. The licking of his leg and the way her breath felt on his cock and then his balls was extremely erotic. But it was when she looked up at him and placed her thumb in her mouth to suck on right after using that innocent voice that broke his composure.

Grabbing a handful of her long blonde hair, he pulled her into his balls and commanded her to suck on them.

Heather, in her element now, moaned into his bull nutsack sending vibrations through them and up to the tip of his cock. She opened her mouth and allowed one of them to be sucked in so she could slather it in saliva before she switched to the other one and did the same. After paying her dues on his nutsack, her tongue began a long arduous journey up his veiny black cock, tracing every nook and cranny, until she reached the tip and shoved her tongue as far in his piss hole as it would go. After fishing out as much pre-cum as possible, she began sucking on his swollen head, while licking circles around its prominent ridge. Heather was moaning in desperation as she sunk the whole 10 inches of girthy black cock down her gullet. With Maleek's phallus fully seated in her throat and her lips stretched around its base, Heather's tongue sneaked out of her stuffed mouth, reaching for and licking his balls.

It was Maleek's turn to moan! He's been with hundreds of women even before he started pimping them but never had he experienced such desperate wanton behavior. He knew then he was in the presence of something rare, something special, a natural born slut. A whore like this needed no training. All a pimp needed to do was set her loose on the unsuspecting public and customers would hand over everything they had. They would abandon their families for one more chance to experience nirvana. All this he felt and he hasn't even touched the pussy.

What Maleek didn't know was that as skilled as Heather was, she was aided by the nanites invading his bloodstream enhancing his pleasure ten fold, all part of Jimmy's plan.

At first Jimmy was going to have the nanites reduce his testosterone levels like they did with Paul. But he was concerned that if he did that and this piece of shit gangster couldn't perform, he would take his anger and frustrations out on the women. No, it was better if he was happily experiencing all of Heather's delights, keeping him distracted till Jimmy arrived.

After landing in Reno and renting a vehicle, Jimmy checked his nanites for the girls location and saw that they haven't moved.

His nanites gave him a HUD so he could drive and see what was going on with the girls. Through Gwen's eyes Jimmy saw the Samuels women were safely tucked away handcuffed together in a room with a bed. They were huddled together and crying, so he was tempted to contact Gwen and let her know everything was going to be fine as he was close but thought better of it. He didn't know if someone had eyes on them and would notice a change in their demeanor.

'Now for the hard part' he thought. He looked through Heather's eye's and saw she was currently sucking her kidnappers cock and he was definitely black. It felt a little weird viewing his public hair coming at him everytime Heather bobbed her head on his cock. It was obvious Heather had everything under control.

Jimmy wanted this to end without there being even the slightest chance that the girls would be hurt. So as much as he wanted to be the hero saving them, he formulated a different plan.

Communicating through the nanites, Jimmy contacted Heather.

'Heather, I need to know how many men are in the warehouse.'

'There are three besides the asshole I'm with now so four in total. But I don't know where the other three are.'

'I need you to get that asshole to get one or more of the other guys to join him in a gangbang. Can you handle two or three guys at once?'

'Piece of cake Daddy! I've handled way more! I got this.'

'Okay, do it! I'm 5 minutes away, see you soon!'

After Heather finished mentally communicating with Jimmy, she paused deepthroating Maleek in order to convince him she needed more than one cock.

'Daddy, your big black cock tastes so good! And you get so hard. Do all big black cocks get hard like this? I would love to have all my holes filled and finally experience being 'airtight'! That...would...be...so...hot!'

Heather said between licks.

"Wait, you ain't never been airtight? You think you can handle more than one BBC slut? Get up and kneel on the sofa facing the backrest. Yeah like that, now spread those legs. Yeah good girl!"

The sight of Heather's two holes looking so inviting gave him pause. On top was the puckered anal ring that was pulsating and only out matched by the very wet pussy dripping underneath it. Maleek lined his cock up with her slick pussy hole and, using his cocks head to bully past her outer lips, Maleek sunk all 10 inches of thick, hard, black cock into her tight white pussy.

"Aaahhhwww Shit! Yes, that feels so fucking good, please give me more daddy I can take it."

'More? This bitch is so fucking tight but she's acting like this ain't nothing, like she's done this many times before.' Maleek thought, trying to make sense of the situation. He needed to break her so he did the only thing he could think of and that was to pound her hungry white cunt with no mercy.

"You want more bitch? I'll...give...you...more!" He pounded into her pussy with such force, the couch was threatening to tip over.

Heather knew Jimmy was counting on her to keep these guys distracted so she asked Maleek one more time.

"Oh yes daddy! You're fucking my little white pussy so good! Oh god you're stretching my tight cunt way better than my weak husband! The only thing that could make this better would be if I had a big black cock in every one of my hungry holes."

Unaware of how the nanites played a huge role in her tightness Maleek was utterly amazed! He'd never met a slut this tight that could take the dick like she was taking it right now. At first he was opposed to the notion of calling in reinforcements. But now he was curious to see what her limits were. So he pulled out and yelled upstairs to Danny and Andre to come down stairs leaving Chucky to watch the three other women.

"You're gonna get it now bitch!" Maleek said as he opened a bottle of water and downed half in one gulp.

***********************************

Jimmy parked a block away from the warehouse and activated his stealth mode just in case there were lookouts stationed.

One of the first ideas he had to save the girls was to have the nanites give each of them an aneurysm killing them instantly. But he decided when he first started over-writing their governing codes that teaching nanites to kill humans could one day be problematic. He was going to have to do this the hard way.

He entered the building through an open second floor window. It was obvious these guys weren't worried about someone breaking in but rather they were only concerned about the girls escaping.

Jimmy saw the one called Chucky at the end of a very long hallway guarding a door that the girls were probably in.

'Fuck! If I go down this narrow hallway in stealth mode he won't see me but might hear me if I step on a squeaky floorboard. Then he'd probably start shooting randomly and one unlucky bullet and this rescue mission is over before it started. If I shoot him with my silenced weapon and his body hits the floor the thump might alert the others.'

Using 'HALO' he created a hologram of a naked Heather walking down the hall with hips swaying towards the guard.

Chucky, seeing the smoking hot bimbo, took a few cautious steps in her direction. HALO-HEATHER crooked her finger beckoning him to follow. Chucky thought she was sent up for him to get his turn and picked up the pace.

She was able to lure him to the end of the hallway where he was met by Jimmy's NANO-KNIFE which was swiped across his throat from ear to ear.

Chucky was bleeding out before he even knew something was wrong. By the time his body started slumping to the floor, Jimmy had already caught him and guided him to the ground in a sitting position against the wall.

Jimmy made for the room with the girls but before he entered he contacted them mentally.

"Girls don't make a sound, it's me Daddy! I'm going to open the door so don't be alarmed!"

Each Samuels girl looked at the others excitedly and then at the door in anticipation.

Jimmy deactivated stealth mode and entered the room. With his index finger to his lips he went to his women and hugged all three.

"Okay girls, we're not out of the woods yet. I'm going to go save Heather then come back for you." He whispered

***********************************

15 minutes before Jimmy entered the building.

***********************************

When Maleek's two enforcers showed up, Heather did her best to maintain her look of pure pleasure even though she was starting to feel less and less confident.

Danny stood about 6'8" and probably weighed 275 lbs. With not an ounce of fat on him he could easily have been a linebacker for any NFL team. He was all muscle!

He was much darker than Maleek and though knowing he was about to get the chance to fuck the hot bimbo, he looked angry and absolutely menacing.

Andre was just as tall but not as muscular being more on the slim side he resembled an NBA player instead. He at least was smiling but there was something off about his grin like he knew a secret Heather was not going to like.

"This bitch, believe it or not, has never been airtight so we're gonna show her what she's been missing." Maleek announced.

Both men said nothing and started removing their clothing. The silence made Heather even more nervous. When they were down to their boxers Heather noticed the prominent bulges each of the men sported. They were both much bigger than their boss, maybe even bigger than Jimmy which caused Heather the gulp nervously.

Danny was the first to take off his boxers and revealed a 12 inch very black cock that was the thickest she'd ever seen and reminded her of a can of Pringles. It had heavy veins running all around the swollen shaft and a foreskin that was stretched around a large swollen head. It was fully hard but the weight of it caused it to hang between his muscular legs. His balls were the size of large lemons and hung heavily with the cum she was going to soon have running out of her holes.

Andre was a freak of nature! His monster cock had to be 14 inches long though not as thick as Danny, was thick nonetheless. His balls were as freakishly large as his monster cock and had to be the size of small avocados.

Heather watched as the 14 inch monster approached her from the front and the can of Pringles approached her from behind.

Heather was unaware that there were nanites in her bloodstream already preparing her to take on such magnitudes.

Danny placed his fat cock at the entrance of her very wet pussy hole and waited causing all kinds of anxieties in Heather.

Andre grabbed Heather by her long blonde hair and used that leverage to tilt the nervous bimbo sluts head back so she could look up at his evil grin.

"You should have been satisfied with one of us at a time, now... you're... fucked." He advised as he punctuated each of the last three words with a facial cock slap that slashed pre-cum all over her rosey cheeks.

Heather realized she had better step it up or these guys were going to take full control of the situation. Grabbing the 14 inch phallus in the middle, Heather lifted it up out of the way so she could work her mouth around one of his avocado sized balls. Her thick pillow lips were stretched thin in order to accommodate the single cum factory.

Aside from all the saliva her drooling mouth provided she also contributed to his pleasure in the form of vibrations from her constant moaning.

"Mmmmnnn! Sllrrrp! Mmmmnnn..."

Just when she thought she had everything under control, Mr. Pringles can, bullied his way into her over stretched tight pussy, eliciting a different sound from deep within her soul.

"Nnnggghh! Nnnggghh! Nnnggghh!"

Heather was surprised to find she was able to accommodate such a thick phallus and assumed Daddy had something to do with it, he was the source of all things good.

After switching to the other cum factory to coat it in her abundant saliva, Heather made her way to the top of the monster cock with her tongue blazing a trail. It was like climbing to the top of the Empire States building.

Once there she wrapped her dick pillows around the meat pole and swallowed inch after inch aided by the nanites cutting off her gag reflex and making her esophagus more pliable. And down she went until all 14 inches were buried in her throat. If he was any longer his cockhead would be swimming in stomach acid.

With Danny behind her and Andre in front, both sawing in and out of her, Heather looked like a pig being spit roasted. Her massive tits swinging around like pendulums were smacking together with a thunderous clap.

Heather, forgetting momentarily what she was doing this for...who she was doing this for, started to find herself in that familiar place that her boss Paul introduced her to. It was a place where nothing mattered but more...more cock, more orgasms, more pleasure and sometimes more pain. The only thing missing was the humiliation but she knew how to get that ball rolling.

She pulled her mouth off Andre's meat log to announce her needs.

"Ohh fuck! I need more! I need another cock in me! I'm a fucking cock junkie, a three hole cock sleeve and you guys are treating me like your baby sister. Call me a white whore, a nasty cum slut... for fucks sake someone spit in my mouth already. I FUCKING NEED IT!" She announced at the top of her lungs momentarily stopping all of those around her.

Maleek heard enough and took charge.

"Okay Andre, sit on the couch, Danny, go behind the couch where Andre was. Yeah like that!

Slut you sit on Andres lap and get that 14 inches buried inside your nasty white cunt. Start sucking whore and don't bite Danny when my big black cock brutally rapes your asshole!" Maleek commanded.

Danny looked at her a said, "If you bite I'll break your fucking jaw!"

Which surprisingly caused Heather to moan before it was cut off by Danny's fat black cock entering her throat.

Once all were in position, Maleek spit on Heather's sphincter before placing his huge black cock at her entrance and impaled her fully without warning.

For Heather it was a matter of being careful what you ask for. She would have been screaming from the sudden insertion if her throat wasn't stuffed with cock.

All three gangsters were sawing in and out of the young white wife's body at a steady pace, each contributing to the onslaught of insults being hurled at her.

"You like this big black cock in your sloppy white pussy bitch? I'm gonna fuck a black baby into you. You'd like that, your belly swollen and everyone congratulating you on your pregnancy but only you would know that the day is coming when you'd be giving birth to your well kept secret."

"How you like the taste of my nigger cock in your mouth slut? When I cum it's gonna drown you in thick lumpy nigger cum."

"You feel that slut? I'm resizing your asshole. I'm gonna make it so you have to wear diapers from now on! I'll ruin your holes bitch! I'm gonna put you on the worst corner in my hood and have you fucking johns till the sun comes up."

Heather was loving the negative attention and the humiliation it brought. She's already had more orgasms than she could count and the racial element, which was new for her, only added fuel to the fire.

'Oh fuck this is no good, I'm slipping back into old habits. I'm gonna lose Jimmy forever. Shit I can't let him see me like this.'

'Don't worry babe! You're not gonna lose me. I see you and the sacrifices you've endured on behalf of others. And I still love you! Be prepared to move when I say so. I'm closer than you'd think!'

'Daddy!'

Jimmy was standing behind Danny in stealth mode holding the silenced ACR 6.8 to the back of his head.

Maleek was thinking about all the money a thoroughbred like this slut was going to make for him when all of a sudden he was doused in blood and brain matter for no good goddamn reason. When he looked up he saw what appeared to be a ghost with an assault rifle in its hand standing behind a headless Danny. His last thought before Jimmy blew his brains out as well was, 'Damn! I should have known this bitch was trouble!'

Jimmy adjusted right away and placed the silencer in Andre's mouth when he opened it to protest and said, "Don't you fucking move asshole!" To Heather he said go upstairs baby, the other girls are up there and waiting for you. There's a bathroom with a shower so you can wash the blood off. I'll be up shortly.

Still somewhat in shock Heather complied with his instructions and half way up the stairs she looked back and whispered, "I love you Jimmy!

Jimmy not once took his eyes off of Andre yelled back "I love you too babe!"

Jimmy smiled and then surprised Andre by handing him the weapon.

Andre thought it must be christmas and jumped up aiming the weapon at Jimmy but before he could pull the trigger the NANO WEAPON dissolved and a couple of million nanites entered his body through his pores and began the process of reducing him to a crying little bitch.

Andre watched as his 14 cock shrunk down to a micro penis one inch in length. His balls disappeared all together. The nanites, using what they took from his cock and balls, gave him prepubescent tits which only caused him to scream like a little girl in a room full of mice. He was huddled in a corner crying when the nanites lobotomized him. Jimmy went over to him and put his hand on his shoulder to collect the nanites now that their job was completed.

When Darryl came back the next day he found three dead gangsters and one very tall mindless tranny that he immediately put to work.

Jimmy ran upstairs and found his wife and the Samuels girls. After they all hugged and kissed, the girls all started thanking Jimmy for saving them.

Stopping them he turned to the Samuels women and said, "Don't thank me, thank Heather! She volunteered to take the abuse those guys wanted to dish out to all of you girls. If it wasn't for her selfless act all of you would have been raped or worse!"

The three Samuels women stared at Heather, who had her head lowered in shame and rushed over to her thanking her and kissing her all over her face.