Enhanced Husband Ch. 07

Story Info
Final chapter.
11.1k words
4.63
14.2k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the last and final chapter of this series. I hope you all enjoy reading this last one as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Remember this is a sci-fi story so please take everything with a grain of salt.

Tags for this will be:

#incest #slut #huge cock #non-consensual #nanites #interracial #violence #gloryhole #big tits #futa

***********************************

It was a cool 68 degrees in the underground lab where Jimmy was currently working. It was an even cooler 50 degrees in the server room one level below.

But if you exit the structure, you'll find yourself in the Mojave desert surrounded by acres of solar panels, where daytime temperatures could reach 100 degrees and nighttime temperatures average 10 degrees.

Jimmy chose this location for a multitude of reasons.

1: Cheap land.

2: No one else for miles around.

3: there's hardly any cloudy days.(which was great for a solar farm)

4: It's proximity to Las Vegas (which buys his solar energy).

5: Lowest property tax in the US at.48 percent.

He had this facility built to house his servers so he could manage over 5 billion nanites. But that requires lots of energy. Having planned for that he first had the solar farm built.

But his favorite feature of this facility was that it was impenetrable with an access tunnel 2 miles long that provided a way to escape if necessary. His motto was 'Chance favors the prepared mind.'

The facility was 40% laboratory, 40% server room and 20% living quarters. In all reality he could accommodate guests but he knew if he brought the women here, there would be too many distractions and he'd never get anything done. So he left Heather, Gwen, Jemma and Lexi alone in the Vegas penthouse until his return in 7 days.

Before he left he gave each of them a 20k prepaid debit card for shopping and pampering. He also instructed the nanites in all four women to monitor and report to him all activities that elevated their heart rates. That means if they fucked or if they fought, Jimmy would know. And if he was alerted to anything he could link his nanites to theirs and be able to see and hear what they could see and hear. He called it the 'Baby Monitor' and he had every intention of using it on his future teenage kids.

He was aware that they were currently getting mani-pedi's in the suite while they drank mimosas. They seemed to be getting along so far.

While the girls enjoyed the good life, Jimmy was currently working on adding new abilities to his ever growing arsenal. To keep track of where he was at progress wise, he put a whiteboard up with a list of abilities he's already acquired and ones that he'd like to acquire.

SIZE ALTERING✔

HACKING✔

FACIAL RECOGNITION✔

INFECTING OTHERS✔

SUBLIMINAL SUGGESTION✔

HEALTH MONITOR✔

ENHANCED NATURAL ABILITIES✔

ENHANCED BRAIN✔

PHEROMONES✔

ENHANCED VISION X

CAMOUFLAGE X

HOLOGRAM X

BULLETPROOF X

NANO WEAPONS X

With check marks and X's next to various ideas, their meanings were obvious. Looking at the board, Jimmy called on the nanites to find out which were feasible and which were not.

THE 'WE': 'At the top of the 'work in progress' list you have 'ENHANCED VISION'. It belongs in the accomplished list as you already have it in your arsenal.'

"Please explain!"

THE 'WE': 'Just focus on an object too far to accurately see and your eyes will adjust accordingly.'

"No shit!" Jimmy said with a huge grin.

Jimmy set a magazine up on the counter leaning against the wall. He walked 50 feet to the other side of the lab and concentrated on zooming into the very fine print at the bottom. In less than a second his eyes adjusted to the distance. He could now read the print like it was right in front of him. Zooming in further Jimmy could see the fibers in the paper that the magazine was made of.

"Ha! Fucking outrageous! I think I'll go outside tonight and see what visual delights the clear desert sky would grant me." He happily pondered.

"What about the other abilities?" Jimmy asked as he wiped the X away from ENHANCED VISION and placed a check mark.

THE 'WE': 'CAMOUFLAGE AND HOLOGRAM are feasible as it would only require the bending of light. But writing the code that would make that possible is beyond our capabilities. Also beyond our current capability is 'BULLETPROOF'. It would be simpler to wear body armor.'

"I get that you can't write code, so who wrote the code for 'enhanced vision'?"

THE 'WE': 'You did when you created the code to enhance your body's natural abilities. Vision falls under natural abilities. Since 'CAMOUFLAGE' and 'HOLOGRAPHICS' are not your natural abilities, you would need to write another bit of code for that.'

"Looks like I have some work ahead of me." Jimmy confessed.

THE 'WE': 'Might we suggest that using 100 percent of your enhanced mind would speed up the process.'

"Way ahead of you!"

Jimmy went to the sofa to relax and meditate, something he does when he's faced with a task of the mind. He was prepared to sit there for days if necessary.

Of all the benefits of having nanites in his bloodstream, Jimmy felt his enhanced brain was the most useful. Not to say having a huge cock was not fun or the fact that being able to attract women with his increased pheromone levels did not come in handy. They just don't hold a candle to what his enhanced brain could do.

Right now with the full use of his external storage/memory, he was able to work out the mathematical equations required for the new abilities and monitor his women as they went about their day back in Vegas at the same time.

Looking through the eyes of Heather, Jimmy could see the other 3 women getting ready to go out shopping.

Lexi was wearing a pink tube top that barely contained her huge tits and did nothing to hide her erect nipples. Underneath an exposed midriff she wore a white mini skirt that was just barely covering her pink panties.

Jemma had on a white halter top that hugged and lifted her double D tits showing lots of cleavage and a pair of black yoga pants that stretched across her tight ass and showed a bit of cameltoe. Both outfits were accompanied by 5 inch heels that made Jimmy hope they didn't get mistaken for hookers and also made Jimmy wish he was back in Vegas.

As the two girls were posing in front of the mirror, Gwen emerged from the bedroom in a sensible tan sun dress that showed just the right amount of cleavage. She opted for tan wedges that showed off her muscular calves.

When it was Heather's turn to use the mirror, Jimmy just about fell off the sofa. Where the other women looked sexy, Heather looked every bit the bimbo porn star. She also wore a tube top, only hers was a translucent white that would have exposed her very hard nipples if it wasn't for the word 'SLUT' in bold black letters written across her breast. The black mini skirt she had on better resembled a belt. She was forced to wear it low on her hips, exposing a whale tail, so the gusset of her panties remained hidden. Around her neck she wore a choker with the word bimbo in silver metal letters. Between the big fake eyelashes and the frosted lip gloss, she looked like Jimmy's favorite bimbo pornstar, Aletta Ocean, only with long blonde hair instead of brunette. And no porn star outfit would be complete without the 6 inch heels and platforms she had on her feet.

Jemma, looking her up and down with some jealousy said, "Does she have to come with us? Fuck she looks hot!"

Lexi grabbed one of Heather's fat tits and squeezed hard eliciting a whining moan from Heather. "Fuck yeah she's coming. I want to play with this slut. She may be Daddy's fucktoy but she's mine until he gets back!"

"Girls, play nice! Remember, she's Daddy's property." Gwen reminded her teen daughters.

Heather's panties were getting increasingly wetter. She was moaning from the delicious abuse her tits were receiving and being labeled 'Daddys' property.

Jimmy, hearing her chastise the girls, knew that with Gwen on the scene, things had a fair chance at going smoothly. Once their car arrived to take them shopping, they were out the door and on their way.

Jimmy turned his attention completely to the task at hand. So far he had written code that would enable his nanites, which coated him like a second skin, to capture images behind him and project them in front of him rendering him invisible. Once he uploaded the code he gave it a try.

He stood with his desk behind him and a mirror in front of him then activated the ability. Jimmy watched as his image wavered then phased out of existence. Where he should have seen himself he only saw the desk and all that was on it. Even when he moved left to right the image did not change.

It felt very strange not to be able to see his reflection in the mirror. Remaining invisible he went over to the whiteboard and proudly erased the X next to camouflage and put a checkmark in its place.

Visible again and back on his sofa, Jimmy put all his concentration on solving the HOLOGRAM ability. Jimmy, an avid gamer, couldn't help but think about the game 'HALO'. In that game a character called 'Master chief' had access to top military equipment, one of those being a holographic image of himself that would run into the open and draw the enemies fire while he went in another direction. This is what he was shooting for.

After two hours of contemplating the problem, he came up with this solution. First off, the hologram would have to be projected by a device with a lens from a stationary position. He decided that the device should be a larger nanite made up of many other nanites. This nanite should be no bigger than a tarantula and have the ability to crawl around like one. On its face should be eyes to see and three lenses to project a good 3D image.

Jimmy went over to the 5 billion or so nanites in the stasis chamber and mentally projected the specifications, including the image of a tarantula to the server's. In two minutes an artificial tarantula was crawling around the chamber.

He opened the side panel and put out his hand allowing the device to crawl into his palm. It seemed like it was looking at Jimmy for instructions.

"I'm going to call you 'HALO'. Now go up on that shelf and project an image of me sitting at my desk."

'HALO' jumped from Jimmy's hand 5 feet to the shelf. When Jimmy turned around to look at his desk, he was surprised to find he was already sitting there.

After waving at himself, desk Jimmy waved back and smiled.

"Too fucking cool!

Jimmy called 'HALO' back and once it was in the palm of his hand he ordered it to make its home in the nanite watch.

Jimmy observed the process as 'HALO' was absorbed by the watch.

Satisfied with the day's discoveries, Jimmy took a much needed lunch break.

***********************************

"Darryl, it's me Maleek. How's Vegas treating you?"

"Maleek? Shit! I can't complain but I will anyway! These hoes are always trying to get over. I beat that ass and they're good for a week or two then I gotta beat that ass again. Ha-Ha you know what I mean?"

"That sounds just about right. Listen, speaking of bitches, one of mine decided it was ok to take a vacation with her family. Yeah they're out in Vegas right now. I'm sending you a picture of her and her sister. Pass it around and if anybody sees them don't do nothin' but keep a watch on them hoes and send me a location. I'm gonna hit you off when I get there."

"Nigga, you ain't gotta give me nothing! I ain't forgot what you did for my brotha in the joint. I owe you."

"My man! I'll see you soon."

***********************************

Heather and the Samuels women had just dropped off another load of shopping bags filled with designer clothes in the penthouse suite.

"Okay. I think that's enough shopping for one day. Let's do something fun." Jemma suggested.

"Yeah! Let's go to the beach. I want to wear my new bikini." Lexi foolishly announced

"What beach? We're in the desert! How do you not know that?" Jemma chastised.

"Jemma, you know I ain't good at geometry!" Claimed Lexi.

"You mean geography, right?" Jemma laughed.

"Yeah, that too!"

Jemma was about to call her little sister stupid when Heather volunteered her two cents. "I know, let's go to a sex shop so we can buy some dildos and stuff. We ain't gonna see Daddy for a week."

"Not a bad idea slut! Mom, you wanna go to a sex shop and get some toys?" Jemma asked her mother.

"Oh sweetheart, that sounds like fun. I want to get one of those Fleshlights I've been hearing about. And a cock ring for my girlcock." Gwen stated excitedly.

After a quick Google search they found a shop just a few blocks from the hotel. Even though it was walking distance, because of their heels they still opted to take an uber.

The shop was an upscale establishment located on the Vegas strip. The front of the shop was filled with DVDs and hardcore magazines. Towards the rear there were aisles of shelves containing every sex toy imaginable. But as upscale as it was, the dozen or so male clients weren't prepared to see four hot, slutty women just stroll in like they owned the place.

Being the only women in the place, every set of horny eyes in there were checking them out. Guys were slowly making their way over to the four hotties hoping to get a better look or even a chance to make contact.

The store's owner, a big guy around 6' 3" 250 lbs, came out from behind the cash register and approached the women to run interference before they caused pandemonium.

"Hello ladies. I'm Arthur, the owner of this establishment. If there's anything you need help finding just ask. I don't know if you've noticed but your presence has created quite a buzz amongst the male clientele. So as long as you're here I'm gonna keep a watch over you so these perverts don't get out of hand." He said eyeballing the four half naked hotties.

"That's so nice of you Arthur! We'll let you know if we need any help."

Arthur returned to his position at the register but not before giving the male clientele a hard look that said 'don't fucking touch'!

The girls wandered over to the aisle with the dildos and started comparing. Lexi right away picked up a purple 14" double dildo and turned to show it to Heather and said, "Hey Heather, you and me later in the hot tub?"

"Fuck yeah! What about this one?" Heather asked, holding up a double cock dildo. It had two dildos, one on top of the other. The bottom one was 10 inches and very thick, whereas the top one was a smaller 7 inches.

"Holy shit! How does that work?" Lexi asked having never seen one like that before

Jemma stepped in and fielded the question. "The bigger cock goes in her slutty cunt and the smaller one goes in her nasty asshole. Ain't that right whore?" She said, directing her insults at Heather.

Heather, who was getting extremely turned on by the humiliation, was squeezing her thighs together so her girl juices wouldn't run down her legs. "Y-yes...th...that's what...what I'm for...I mean it's for. Shit!" Heather admitted as lust fogged her mind.

Gwen was suspiciously quiet as she was looking at a door in the corner of the store that had a sign over it that simply read 'booths'.

"Hey girls what's that door for? The one that says booths?"

Heather knew what it was because Paul had taken her to one when he was grooming her to be his whore.

"That's video booths where you can watch porn and...masturbate. There's also...there are...it's for..."

Heather was cut off by Jemma saying "Well shit, let's check it out then."

With four of the hottest women heading into the back room, it was inevitable that every guy would eventually follow.

The girls entered one of the booths and Heather showed them how to feed the machine dollars to play the videos. The first video was an incest flick where the mom, a redhead with big fake tits, gets fucked from behind by her big dick son. No one seemed to be interested so Heather showed them how to change channels to find something better.

Jemma, the control freak, took over and settled on an interracial video where a young blonde with huge 'E' cup tits was on her knees sucking a 12 inch black cock. Meanwhile the male actor was berating her for being white and loving black cock. He had the bimbo by the hair and was attempting to send his fat cock down her throat over and over. The sounds of her choking on his cock filled the booth.

"Did your boyfriend use to say those things to you?" Lexi asked her big sister.

Jemma, lost in thought, eventually replied. " Yes! Maleek used to call me 'White cunt', 'White slut', 'White bitch', come to think of it, he wasn't very clever with his words. But he had a big cock and sure could fuck."

"Better than Daddy?" Lexi doubtfully asked.

"Not better, he's just different." Jemma hesitantly admitted.

"You mean he hate fucked you. When every guy you ever had sex with worshiped the ground you walked on, he treated you like you were less than the dirt beneath his shoes. That kind of treatment combined with a big cock could make a girl fall very hard." Heather said, speaking from experience.

"What do you know, you stupid bimbo?" Jemma defensively said.

"I know because that's what your father did to me! And since he was my boss, he had access to me all day. I bet Maleek always complained about you not spending enough time with him." Heather knowingly explained.

Twice, a very confused Jemma opened her mouth and was about to give her rebuttal only to back down. Now that she's been away from him for a while and her new Daddy was giving her all the dick a girl could want, she was starting to see the truth about their relationship and felt like a fool. But hearing it from Heather was a hard pill to swallow.

"Yeah well we're not together any more so I doubt I'll be getting whored out the way you were." Jemma proclaimed

Jemma had enough of the blonde bitch on the screen loudly proclaiming how his big black cock was fucking her so good. So she changed the channel to a video of a dominatrix with a huge strap on fucking a moaning muscle bound man wearing a hood.

Everyone laughed at his predicament and just like that the mood changed to one of mischief.

Gwen, seeing the bench seat only had room enough for two, decided to grab a spot quickly followed by Jemma.

Lexi noticed Heather kept looking expectantly at what appeared to be a hole in each of the walls.

"What are these holes for Heather?"

Heather snapped out of her thoughts and said, "They're for...them...they put...cocks through there."

And as if on cue, an 8 inch thick veiny cock slid through the hole and waited for someone to notice.

"What the fuck? Did my father bring you to places like this to suck off strangers?" Lexi asked in awe.

Heather, with one hand squeezing her tits and another caressing her wet pussy, said "Nnnggghh yesss and to fuck them!"

"You want to suck that one don't you slut? Very well get down on..." before she could finish, Heather was on her knees deepthroating the strangers cock like a pro. She never stopped fingering her pussy or mauling her tits. Heather's new dick sucking lips were stretched around the veiny shaft providing great pleasure to the lucky man on the other side of the wall.

"What a slut! No wonder my father made you his whore! Suck that cock you nasty slut! Suck it till he cums down your throat" Lexi ordered.

Being chastised like she was, brought Heather to the first orgasm of the evening "Mmmgggnnn!" She moaned around the cock in her mouth reverberating delicious vibrations through his shaft bringing the stranger on the other side of the wall to a quick and satisfying conclusion. He filled her mouth with warm cum that she had no choice but to swallow just so he could fill it again. Heather kept on nursing his deflated cock. The stranger receiving all this attention from such a smoking hot babe, ended up getting hard and cuming again.