Enhanced Husband Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was caught off guard by the show of gratitude and began crying silent tears of joy.

To Jimmy she turned and asked, "You mean you're not mad at me or ashamed of me after all that I said downstairs when they were... when they.."

"You mean when they were abusing you and you were doing what was needed to get through it all? No, it took me a while to realize what makes you tick but I also realized you are a genuinely good woman and I'm glad you're my wife. I hope you feel the same about me after all that I did to you in anger."

"You called me your wife! Does that..."

"Yes! I forgive you! And yes we're gonna grow old together and have lots of babies. But you're going to have sister wives, three of them!" Jimmy said and looked at the Samuels women.

Lexi was the first to react. "Did you hear that Heather? We're gonna be sisters! Come on sis you need a shower I'll come help you." And they quickly disappeared to go shower together.

"What about us Daddy? Are you still gonna give us babies?" Jemma asked with hope in her eyes.

"Let's just say we're going to need a very big house with a huge nursery!" Jimmy said with a huge smile.

THE END!

***********************************

Hope you enjoyed this story. I could go further with it but I think it would cheapen the body of work.

Ever since I saw the movie "Virtuosity" I've been obsessed with nanotechnology. Especially the fact that it's someday going to be a common tool in the medical field.

Please vote. Since this is the final chapter, I really would like to hear your comments. Thank you to those that have commented already in earlier chapters.

Not sure what I'll be writing next but I'd like to take a shot at a non-erotic story.