Enhanced Sex

Story Info
Tim discovers his enhanced status.
1.8k words
4.13
12.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enhanced

Tim had discovered his enhanced abilities late in life. It was galling to but at least he was enhanced now, it wasn't until his 40's that his latent talents and abilities made themselves manifest. Up to that point, he had been normal, ordinary and humdrum. As the fates decided he suffered a near fatal road traffic accident and the damage was described as severe. Of course, he survived and the doctors patted themselves on the back for the speed of his recovery. They praised the miracles of modern medicine and even, a couple of the senior medical team had the chance to appear on a talk show about their remarkable work and even an article in The Lancet was penned outlining the excellent and innovative care given to produce such amazing recovery.

Of course, the recovery time was reduced to 25% of the normal time was due to Tim's body. He didn't really understand the biochemistry or the genetics of his recovery. In fact, the first thing he noticed was the appalling noise everyone was making. His ears were ringing night and day. Had he been able to speak, he would have screamed out in agony, but he couldn't.

The accident had rendered his vocal chords inoperative. His voice box had been crushed and despite the near miraculous recovery, it seemed that this organ would take longer to mend. For the time being, he was now mute. It was hugely distressing, the loss of his voice meant he couldn't vent his pain of all the shouting. His distress did not go unnoticed, and he was sedated for much of the early part of his stay in the hospital. He was transferred to a private room, to suffer his torment away from the other patients.

Then one early morning, when he woke with a start. His medication had not worked this time, but the noises were lessened, the voices were quiet, except for whispers. The only other indication of his conscious state was a huge straining erection. In the darkness, illuminated by only his electronic monitors, he looked to the end of his bed. Images flooded his mind, images of men and women having sex. Some images were of men and other men and some were heterosexual. The images and of course, the accompanying noises were muted in some way. As if he were watching mirror images of these events been played out in front of him. Tim strained to hear the voices and only detected a monotonous, droning commentary of someone counting. The voice was counting some list of inventories. Tim quickly worked out it was the list of medical supplies in the medicine's cabinet.

It then dawned on him, that the voices were not voices at all but thoughts.

The images were not dream-like at all but actually dreams, patients or staff sexual fantasies. The counting voice must have been the night staff doing their job.

After this revelation, Tim could manage the voices with greater success. Each night, he woke to control the voices and learned to focus in on one particular voice and one particular dream. It wasn't easy, of course but with practise he could be focussed on one mind at a time. It was like focussing a camera lens or a video camera. He found the particular mind and watched it like a movie. One night, while enjoying a young nurses sexual fantasy, who he assumed to be on duty but catching a crafty power nap in the nurses' room on the ward, watching her perform fellatio on a young man. She was attempting to deep throat the swollen cock and doing well, Tim concentrated on the man being pleasured, so diligently and found that he had replaced the man. Quite by accident, he had entered her dream and now she was fellating him. He could look down at the pretty blonde women and see her sucking his cock. She didn't stop, clearly the fact that he was being sucked off didn't matter, Somehow, he had made her perform for him. This needed further investigation.

The hospital stay was still a drawn out affair, despite his remarkable recovery and still he remained mute and alone in his private room. His body recovered and the monitors he found the voices now could be silenced. Of course, the next step was to see how he might refine this new, disturbing but exciting new talent. In the following months, as he mended physically, Tim slipped into other patients and staff dreams. He made himself the focus of the dream ad also a spectator. On the weekend, with a smaller staff, Tim found that the voices were under his complete control and his focus could be exerted while people were awake and conscious. He found he could now read the thoughts of people while they were awake and going about their daily business.

There is still one thing yet to test. Could he not simply be a passive reader of thoughts but an instigator?

One Sunday afternoon, he decided to test a theory that he was becoming telepathic, one of the most attractive nurses was on duty and so whilst still in his private room he called her to attend hm on some pretext.

"What can I do for our most promising patient?" Nurse Sommers asked brightly, as she came through the door. Tim smiled back. He was now free of machines, tubes, and medical paraphernalia. His bones had healed, and his bruises were yellowing. He expected to be discharged soon.

"Close the door please, " Tim asked and waited for her to look back at him, " Look at me please."

The pretty Helen George look=alike nurse turned back and caught Tim's intense stare.

"Stand still please Nurse Sommers." Tim was polite but firm in his language. He wasn't certain what to say or how the nurse would react.

Nurse Clare Sommers remained still, completely unmoving. Emboldened by her apparent compliance, Tim spoke again.

"Walk two steps forward," The nurse followed his instructions. He tried something more out of the ordinary," Bend over and touch your toes." He smiled at her, his own embarrassment beginning to build. Instantly, Clare Sommers bent over and touched her toes, she stood up and waited. Tim had prepared a series of test but decided to cleave to the matter in hand.

"Nurse Sommers, are you in a relationship with someone?" Tim asked. His intention was to test her willingness to disclose intimate information but also he was interested to know if his next suggestions would have any ramifications.

"I've broken up with a boyfriend, a little while ago." Her voice was the same, completely unlike the expected trance-like monotony.

Tim decided to push her further, " When did you last have sex?"

"I haven't had sex for three months." Clare confessed; a hint of sadness clearly noticed by Tim. He pressed further.

"What do you use to masturbate?" Tim asked, his own cheeks flushed but his penis started to stir. Clare answered without hesitation.

"I like my fingers, but I have a pink rabbit too. I also have some anal beads." Clare was unabashed in her honesty and Tim couldn't help himself.

"Pull down your scrub pants and your panties and show me your pussy." Tim's cock was swelling alarmingly quickly.

Clare smiled happily and pulled down her green scrubs and showed her white cotton panties and then hooked her thumbs on the elastic of her panties and pulled them down. Her shaved pussy was puffy and delicate, Her outer labia provided a lovely camel toe. Tim wanted to go further but decided to leave it there, for the moment.

"Thank you, Clare, please dress yourself and return to your duties."

This enhancement was something Tim needed to think about. While convalescing, he was able to use any free time to research any information about this phenomenon. There was a huge amount of speculation but little evidence, it dawned on him that anyone with these talents would keep it secret. Apart from these mental talents, his physical body was changing too. He had never been toned, despite years of gym and diet control. He had used weights in the past and ran regularly. Now, his body reflected the physique he had always dreamed of.

One evening, he was in the rehabilitation room, using the treadmill musing on how his life would now be.

"Why hadn't this happened while he was younger? He wouldn't be alone now, if he could have got women to do what he wanted." He uttered, glancing to check the distance on the electronic readout as it just registered 20km. He stopped the program and settled it to a slow pace. In four days, he would be discharged and he wanted to have a little fun before he left. The medical team were becoming quite famous, for their skill in managing Tim's recovery. They took all the praise, of course and Tim thought that they were lacking in generosity with the nursing staff and his own body's remarkable ability to heal.

Tim decided that they should learn a little gratitude.

He chose his victims carefully and enlisted the sex-starved Nurse Sommers to meet the two middle aged consultants on the day of his release.

The pair of the senior consultants gangbanged the complaint and busty Nurse Sommers in an expensive London hotel suite, after the celebratory drink after the TV interview on the night of Tim's discharge from the hospital. However, that wasn't by accident of course, Tom had implanted a subconscious suggestion that they enjoy a wild night together while Tim watched their antics and took some highly sensitive and revealing photographs on his phone for use in the coming months. To needed a large sum of money to fund his new lifestyle.

Both their important and wealthy wives would be most unhappy with their sexual indiscretions, but Tim would make the doctors pay him off to keep their dirty secret. Of course, after he suggested that they then have sex with each other, Tim was amused to find that they quite enjoyed it. Those photographs he would save for later. After a further suggestion that the doctor go into the bathroom and enjoy a deep sleep, Tom took the opportunity to fuck the Clare Sommers himself, and what a whore she turned out to be after he suggested that anal sex was something she would enjoy immensely.

"Clare, you really want me to fuck you, don't you?" Tim asked, the answer already tumbling from her lips, having been planted there already.

"Oh Tim, I never wanted someone as much as I want you." Clare stammered and got on her knees to start sucking on Tim's stiffening cock.

"And you'll do anything I ask?" Tim continued, already sure of the answer.

"Anything, you can put your cock anywhere you want. I'm yours,"

Tim lay back on the bed, as Clare continued to lovingly work his member in and out of her mouth.

"That's very good, Clare. We should start with your pussy and then your arse." Tim mused, not really directing his words to her.

"Oh yes." A muffled voice replied.

Tim smiled as Clare attempted to deep throat his throbbing cock.