All Comments on 'Enhanced Sex'

by Paladin1188

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have pulled up your roster of previously published stories and found that most have been rated in the mid-4 scoring category. I will need to read some to form an opinion of the body of work you've produced but will simply say, at this point, that while your ability to string words together in coherent sentences is decent there is not much complexity in the transitioning of stage 1 plot development to stage 2--which is as far as I can see that you have come.

This story reads as a superficial caricature of the "accident/sudden superior dna" trope as perhaps imagined by a high school sophomore, including the totally nihilistic rape and exploitation of the nurse. Not to say that there is anything wrong with a simple "wham bam thank you m'am" quickie fuck tale, but I'm hoping that you have more creativity lurking in your brain than that. If so, I look forward to the next chapter; if not, well...there are your other stories to enjoy. I am by no means intending to "diss" your talent, simply encouraging you to add some complexity and nuance to this tale. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Anonymous - Masturbate much in the mirror? What a pompous review!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story was entertaining. You did have a few times where you switched the name Tom for Tim but I think you could do better. You have a decent start but it reads like instructions with Tim did this and Tim did that but it lacks the depth and easy realistic flow of conversation. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladin1188@Paladin1188
I have written a variety of material but would welcome collaborations. I do read my comments if you wish to leave them. As Paul McCartney said, " I wanna be a paperback writer'

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES