Enid's Sore Ass Pt. 01

Story Info
Enid is spanked by Nevermore's new Principal.
2.4k words
4.71
6.8k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbj19842
jbj19842
10 Followers

My 2nd story, again feedback is welcome but be gentle.

This isn't too full on with smut but I've got an idea for part 2 which will be much more X rated.

Set after the events of Wednesday Season 1, I hope you enjoy.

All characters are over 18.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enid shuffled nervously from foot to foot as Ms Mournewood, Nevermore's new Principal perused her permanent record without looking up. Ironically Nevermore was one of very few schools that held permanent records on their students. Enid was very proud of hers but still had no idea why she'd been summoned to Mournewood's office.

Nonchalantly flipping the pages, "excellent grades across the board. Plenty of extra-curriculars. Very good Miss Sinclair."

"Thank you ma'am" Enid inadvertently curtsied which elicits a wicked smile from the imposing woman. Even seated Enid could see she was a tall woman. Around 40 years old and oozing something that made Enid feel funny. Her raven black hair was scraped back in an excruciatingly tight bun, her pale skin juxtaposed against piercing emerald green eyes and scarlet red lipstick. She looked every inch the vamp, her leather bustier, black of course, accentuated what looked like a very firm pair of milky pale breasts.

Enid loved her boyfriend very much but Ms Mournewood was definitely making her feel a strange tingle between her legs.

"Well Miss Sinclair."

"Enid, Ms, you can call me..." a glare from the madam cuts Enid off mid sentence.

"As I was about to say, Miss Sinclair... on paper you look every inch the perfect senior. I have been meeting all my students to familiarise myself with them - prudent given last terms "incident" wouldn't you say..."

"Yes ma'am, very prudent." Enid nodded her head a little too enthusiastically, Ms Mournewood let out a smirk, she was having the exact impact she wanted on the nubile young girl.

"I hear you have a boyfriend and have recently wolfed out?"

Enid blushes a little. "Yes ma'am, yes to both."

"Well I trust you won't let these new experiences distract you from your studies young lady? You're one of our brightest stars, we can't have you wasting that on boys and other nonsense can we?"

"Absolutely not ma'am. I won't let you down."

Another smirk from Mournewood, "Oh I would hope not. OK Miss Sinclair that's everything I need to hear for now." Relieved, Enid is about to turn on her heels when she's stopped "Of course I do need to complete a uniform inspection before letting you go."

Enid stops in her tracks "Ummm uniform inspection? Miss Weem never did those."

"You seem like a nice girl Enid but you would be foolish to assume I'm like Miss Weem. Stand to attention."

Enid does as instructed. Mournewood slowly rises from her chair and starts circling Enid like a cat stalking its prey. The tingling in Enid's groin grew as she could now take in all of Mournewood's body. The rest of the bustier showed off a toned torso and Enid would be lying if the latex pencil skirt and thigh high boots "fuck me boots I think they're called" she mused to herself, weren't making her feel a little excited.

"Nail polish, borderline. I'll be keeping an eye on that, the hair too - don't push it."

"Blazer, check."

"Skirt, within regulation, JUST!"

Enid gulps "I'm sorry ma'am I'll wear a longer one."

"I said it's within regulation Miss Sinclair. Plus I'm sure your boyfriend, and the other boys, and maybe some girls" Mournewood raises an inquisitive eyebrow in Enid's direction "don't mind the current length."

Enid blushes and shuffles her feet.

"Socks and shoes, perfect. Blouse, a little tight in the chest, again, I'm sure the other students won't find this an issue." Enid turns a deeper shade of red.

"Looks like everything is up to muster Miss Sinclair, we just need a panty check then you can be on your way."

The redness drained from Enid's face in an instant "A, a panty check?"

"Yes Miss Sinclair, a panty check, underwear is also part of the Nevermore clothing policy, please raise your skirt."

"Ms Mournewood I ummmm, are you sure you need to check my, my panties?" Enid says incredulously.

"Miss Sinclair I've had the same conversation with 90% of the students today, in fact your friend Miss Addams is one of the very few who didn't protest, don't make this any more difficult than it needs to be."

"It's just I wasn't even aware there was a regulation on what panties we could wear Ms Mournewood."

"Oh come on, a goody two shoes like yourself knows full well we have rules for underwear now I suggest you lift your skirt, it would be unwise to have me have to lift it for you." The stare she shoots lets Enid know this is not up for debate or discussion.

Enid meekly lifts her skirt exposing her panties to the imposing lady.

"School handbook article 34c: underwear shall be plain black or white and made of cotton. No adornments, designs or other fabric is permissible. Underwear must be clean, devoid of tears or holes and changed daily. It looks like we have a small problem Miss Sinclair."

Enid stares at the ground trying to avoid eye contact.

"Would you agree that we have a problem Miss Sinclair?"

"Y, Y, Yes Ms Mournewood."

"And what would that problem be?"

Enid mumbles into herself.

"Speak up girl, I can't hear you."

"My panties don't meet code." tears start to form in Enid's eye. "I'm sorry ma'am."

"That they do not Miss Sinclair, and can you tell me why?"

"They have, ummmm they have rainbows on them.'

"Good girl" Mournewood strokes Enid's hair "Your panties have rainbows on them. Now can you tell me why they have rainbows on them?"

Enid begins gushing through nervousness "Well it's just that I really like colurs, like REALLY hence the hair and nail polish you see. And I seen them in town one day and they're very pretty and I do have plain black and white pairs I wear but I thought I would wear these today and I never thought you would see them ma'am and it's just that..."

Mournewood hushes Enid "a lovely story I'm sure but doesn't change the fact you're in violation of our uniform policy and you know what that means."

"Yes ma'am" the tears start slowly trickling down her face.

"Why don't you tell me what it means Enid?"

Enid inhales deeply: "School Handbook Article 35: any student found in contravention of the uniform policy (Article 34) is subject to punishment. This punishment shall consist of 20 spankings by the Principal or other member of management in the first instance with an additional 5 spankings for every subsequent infringement." She looks pleadingly at Mournewood "Please ma'am, I've never been in trouble or punished before, it's just a pair of panties, I swear I'll never wear them again."

Mounrewood chuckles "Oh I have no doubt that you've never found yourself in trouble and maybe that's the issue, you've become a little complacent. It starts with infringing the uniform policy and who knows where it could lead?"

Enid looks pleadingly "Please ma'am it was a mistake, I'm very sorry and it won't happen again, please don't punish me."

Mournewood begins stalking around Enid again. "Miss Sinclair I have had to enact Article 35 a sum total of 12 times this morning, admittedly not all for panties, I fully intend to run this school to the highest of standards and it wouldn't set a very good precedent moving forward, for either of us, if I was to overlook such a brazen disregard of our school rules and values now would it?"

"No ma'am but brazen is a bit..."

"Shhhh sweetie" Mournewood presses a finger against Enid's lips to shut her up "let's not make this harder than it needs to be, come." She takes Enid's hand and almost tenderly leads her around the desk where she sits back down in her leather chair.

"Come" she beckons Enid to lay across her knees "Let's get it over with shall we."

Enid's tears are flowing freely now "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am."

"Shhhh it's OK, we all make mistakes. It's how we learn from them that matters." Mournewood strokes her hair again as the girl lays submissively across her. "Lift your skirt dear." Enid complies without question.

"Pull your panties down, the ankles preferably but to the knees is fine."

Yes ma'am" Enid eagerly pulls them down to her patent leather shoes hoping to score some favour with her enthusiasm.

"It's a shame you know Enid, they are a cute pair of panties but rules are rules. Maybe we could allow rainbows the next time we update the school rules!" Mournewood chuckles to herself.

"Yes ma'am" Enid just wished she would hurry up and the ordeal could be over.

"You will receive 20 spankings in total, 10 on each side of your buttocks. You will count them out in order followed by "Thank you ma'am, I'm sorry for my disobedience" do you understand."

Enid, now breathingly sharply as her anxiety rises nods to acknowledge the instructions "Yes ma'am."

"Come, over me knee dear." Enid slowly lowers her lithe torso into position over Mournewood's knees. She shudders as she feels Mournewood's hands run up the back of her thighs to lift her skirt and expose her bare ass to the room.

Mournewood takes a minute to enjoy the view, Enid's is definitely one of the nicer asses she's had across her knee this morning. "Ok, let's begin"

Mounrewood brings her hand down on the girls pale ass cheek with a force that surprises Enid.

"OUCH" Enid wails.

"That's not the instruction girl..."

"S, s, sorry ma'am, I just didn't think it would hurt as much. One, Thank you ma'am, I'm sorry for my disobedience"

WHACK, her other ass cheek now joined its twin in showing the faint red outline of a handprint.

"Two. Thank you ma'am, I'm sorry for my disobedience"

"Good girl, this will be done before you know it."

Two spanks come in quick succession as Enid's tears build and her ass reddens.

"Thank you ma'am, sorry for my disobedience."

"You're doing very well Enid. I'm sure this is the last time you'll be over my knee."

THWACK, THWACK, THWACK

The spankings continued unabated.

"Seventeen, Thank you ma'am, I'm sorry for my disobedience" she cries out. The palm prints replaced by full deep red markings on both buttocks. The pain was excruciating for the first 10 or so but she'd dropped into an almost trancelike state after it as the painful spanks turned from sharp slaps to a numb throbbing. It wasn't in any way enjoyable in a traditional sense but she couldn't help but notice her exposed pussy felt like it was on fire only in a different way to her ass.

Through struggled breaths she finally manages to pant: "Twenty. Thank you ma'am, sorry for my disobedience."

"That's a good girl Enid, you did very well." Mournewood tenderly wipes away the tears that have been streaking Enid's face. "How do you feel?"

"It hurts, it hurts really badly Ma'am." she says through deep sobs.

"Uh huh, and how else?"

"I, I don't understand, it just hurts really really badly ma'am."

"Now, now Enid you've been over my knee for a good five minutes and I can feel the heat screaming from your little pussy. I think someone has a little fetish."

Enid face turns to beetroot. "I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to, I couldn't help it!!!"

"It's OK dear, you're not the first young girl, or boy for that matter, that's got excited when i've put them over my knee. It's entirely natural and suggests you're maybe a little submissive hmmm?"

"I, I'm. not sure about any of that ma'am, I'm still a virgin, I promise." It was only that this point Enid noticed Mournewood had been gently caressing her ass, it felt nice and comforting.

"Do you like that?" Mournewood asks.

"It feels nice Ma'am, thank you."

"You're welcome dear, I'm not a brute and you did very well for your first ever punishment. You may stand."

Enid shakily got to her feet with the help of Mournewood's hand.

She went to pull her panties up before Mournewood cut her off.

"Uh uh, what do you think you're doing dear?"

Enid looks worryingly at Mournewood "I was putting my panties back on, I thought we were finished ma'am."

Mournewood looks sternly at Enid "I repeat, Article 34c: underwear shall be plain black or white and made of cotton. No adornments, designs or other fabric is permissible. Underwear must be clean, devoid of tears or holes and changed daily. I'll take those thank you."

Enid meekly steps out of her panties and hands them to Mournewood. "There's a good girl, wouldn't want any of the hall monitors catching you and sending you back here would we?" Mournewood smirks.

"But I don't have any panties on at all now Ma'am."

"You're very observant Miss Sinclair I don't recall reading anything in the school rule book that says you MUST be wearing panties." Mournewood winks at her. "Now off to your room, I'd suggest a cold shower and some lotion for your bottom to take the heat from it."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you ma'am." Enid unwittingly curtsies again and turns on her heels out of the room.

Mournewood gives an approving nod to no one in particular, pulls the rainbow panties up to her nose and inhales Enid's musky scent. "Mmmmmm gorgeous. What a beautiful little creature. I think I'm going to enjoy running Nevermore." she smiles to herself as she opens a drawer and throws Enid's panties in amongst various other pairs she collected earlier in the day "Enjoy it very much."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enid gently pushes open her dorm room door and enters as quietly as she can.

Wednesday Addams is engrossed in her type writer. Breathing a sigh of relief Enid starts to creep across the room hoping to slip into the bathroom unnoticed.

"Enid" Wednesday turns to face her friend and rises from her chair.

"WEDNESDAY!" You scared me out of my skin Enid exclaims.

"Uniform infringement?" Wednesday questions in her usual deadpan tone.

"Uh yeah. First day of the new Principal and the first time I've ever been in trouble ha" she shuffles nervously. "How did you know?"

Without saying a word Wednesday spins on her heels and lifts her Nevermore skirt.

"WEDNESDAY!!!" Enid squeals in empathy as her friend shows off her very own badly spanked ass. "What happened?"

jbj19842
jbj19842
10 Followers