All Comments on 'Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 02'

by furiousmunchingnoises

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is the step father part a typo or not?

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Can Amanda really keep her hands off Eddie? Will Alex ever be satiated? There must be a Chapter 3. Please!

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Those rules will not last till the sun comes up. Dad is going to be too involved with his friends to even notice what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amanda shouldn't leave her husband. Alex and Amanda should share Eddy. They should hide it from her husband and then start not caring about getting caught. Husband stays married with Amanda

Don't bring the husband into it though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please add a part 3 this is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is utterly fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing these filthy imaginings with us. I love it.

One thought struck during this last chapter. The action cuts away from Eddy & Amanda just as things are about to get hot and heavy. We miss out on those delectable moments of Amanda facing that monster cock, praising her son for what he’s grown. We miss those first shivers as she starts playing with it. We miss her inner monologue as she loses herself in her son’s manhood. Those are elements that are central to incestuous size worship. Perhaps you’ll consider including more of this in future chapters?

Unsolicited constructive criticism aside, this story is incredible. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. I want more. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story please continue , in the end he should have breed them both while father is still clueless.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

If i read the longest comment above correctly, i am in agreement. When mom and son start in to their once in a lifetime blowjob (yeah, right! Smirk), why aren't we in the room with them? We are with the daughter sulking in her room, instead! It would have been far hotter to see what unfolds, or jackknifes out and smacks her in the face, the dazed looks exchanged, the furrowed brows, the streaming precum. Instead, we join the action with mom slurping up off his cock with either precum or saliva (i forget which) stranding between cock and mouth. Pretty fucking hot, but not as hot as being with them from the start.

The only thing i DO find implausible is he somehow has managed to hide his massive dong away for 18 long years! Shit, mom probably provoked 6" boners from him while bathing him in his bassinet! She knew what was coming, no doubt. It would be nice to give us a circumference number as well, or a reference size, like a redbull can or a coke can (you choose, though a coke can might be STRETCHING IT a bit(!)). This fucking story's got me all hot and bothered and that suits me just fine! Onward!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

and... now i'm out of time this morning. Time to get a shower and forget about Mr. Johnson for a while. He's sleeping now, anyway. You, sir are rockin' our world. Big cocked sons are the bombdiggety! And big, really big butts are my life's passion!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Dump truck. Hahahaha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous