All Comments on 'Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 03'

by furiousmunchingnoises

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great job, keep it up. My favorite author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are hot, I’ve never commented before until now cause I think I’m going insane waiting for this to continue. PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So page 3 and part of page 2 were just a fantasy of hers and didn't happen. What was the point?

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 1 year ago

her daydream it's absolutely thee best thing ever so far from franchise * HOWEVER THOUGH *

` HOWEVER THOUGH ` " HOWEVER THOUGH " : she dreams doesn't have a son ?????????? she dreams

the poolboy being ( Ed ) same person same dude ??????????

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope that uncle Patrick won't appear in next chapters.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Just a silly little comment this time: 4.5" x 3= 13.5", so she's not very good at math, though she makes up for it in oh so many ways! Please don't tell her cuz she'll probably want to put him on a cock stretching machine, hungry to further embarrass her under average, inattentive husband. Sooooo. back to the taboo naughty naughty incest, right? i'm sharpening my pencil as we speak! Oh! And having her feel like a ship was docking up inside was PRICELESS!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Now starring pool boy Eddy fucking a baby up into Sasha Howitfitz. A thousand 'petit morts' by proxy. Lovely. And an ominous portent of things to c c c cum. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I am in your thrall and can't hit the next chapter button soon enuf! Tata!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

One more thing while i have a second. You preface each chapter with the proviso that incest is morally repugnant to you and that you would never engage in incest yourself. Wicked turnoff. I'd like to think authors of these taboo stories have some affinity with their readers, yet you claim it is antithetical to your beliefs. And yet... you encourage it. Big time disconnect.

There's no real reason to preface a story with ANYTHING, let alone shoving your contrary beliefs down our throats every. single. fucking. chapter. I am so far in love with your story and judging from the subtitles, i'll be slapping Mr. Johnson around at every turn.

Maybe you never had a mom as beautiful as my mom or a sister so willing to put out for you, but please!!!: spare us your superior morality! It got old before your tale even began.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous