Enlightened Descent Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, as the rest of the house fell to sleep, Asha and Allison lay together in their bed, sleep the farthest thing from their minds. Elise had been kind and allowed them to bathe in the servants' facilities. Their skin smelled of roses, and not by accident. Allison had seen the elixir in the cabinet and laced the waters with it.

"I have to say, that the lack of hair is not without its advantages." Asha muttered, curling into Allison's side. She caressed her lover's head with her hands, noting the difference between Allison's fairly smooth pate, and her own rather stubbly one. "Soon you will no longer need the treatments?" A question not intended to be answered. "Does it make you sad?"

"No. Not as long as I have you, and you are not of a mind to kick me out of bed because of it." Allison giggled, running her fingers down between Asha's thighs.

Asha rolled onto her back, splaying her legs wide to allow Allison's attention. She was still not accustomed to the feel of fingers against her shaved sex, and she tried to banish the sensation of that man, having done so earlier that day. "Use your tongue, my love." Asha insisted, hoping that would rid her of the memory.

Allison slid down the bed and positioned herself between Asha's legs. The scent of her arousal mixed with the airy scent of flowers was wonderful and Allison could not resist just setting her nose against Asha's clitoris and inhaling the heavenly spice. Without warning, Allison's tongue darted from between her parted lips, lashing Asha's center without mercy.

"Oh, Allison. You are so good at that." Asha sighed. "Please, don't stop."

"Not until you come, my beautiful slave." Allison murmured, their eyes locking for an instant as she said it.

The words did not bother Asha, rather the contrary. She began to image a life, serving this wonderful girl. A girl who was once nothing more than a harem wench, whom she cast her favor upon. She remembered their first encounter. How, unknowingly, her brother had secretly gifted Allison to her. "Edim Alshaer" Asha hadn't realized that she had said the name aloud until Allison responded in kind.

"My Mistress." Her ministrations had stopped, and Allison knelt penitently between her legs, her face buried against her knees, arms outstretched over Asha's open legs. Asha admired her loyalty, but knew that for now, it was impossible to be as they once were.

"Forgive me, Allison. You will need to wait a bit longer." Asha reached down and lifted Allison by her chin, shifting to kiss her full on the lips. What began as a kiss of reverence, finished as a passionate exchange; tongues battling and teeth clashing. There was no doubt of their feelings for each other.

*

Penny was beside herself that evening as she was locked into her container. Unlike other days, she had been allowed to keep her teeth in until she retired and was given the meal that she had grown accustomed to during her training in china. She rinsed her mouth, having placed her teeth into the retractable sterilization tray. Opening her mouth, she examined her gums. They were the only vestige of unaltered flesh available for her perusal.

Even though her skin was no worse for wear as appearances go, she still ached from the lashing Reginald had given her. Her mind reeled as she thought back to the girl she saw from the foyer of the grand house. If she didn't think it impossible, Penny could swear that the girl was indeed her long-lost acquaintance, Allison Knight.

Indeed, it seemed like years had passed since she had betrayed Allison and sold her into slavery. That was the beginning of the end for her as well, although she could not have known it at the time. That was the first time in months that she thought back upon her former life. It was too painful to do so, so she chose to put the thoughts from her mind as soon as they formed.

She tried to recall the image of the girl kneeling in front of the marble fireplace, but her face was a blur now. At the time, there was no doubt in her mind about who she was seeing. She nearly risked severe punishment by breaking the rule of silence. Penny knew that there would be no way that the girl, even if it had been Allison, would ever recognize her now. She bore no resemblance to the Penelope Crossett Allison once knew, and probably now reviled.

So certain of the identity of the girl, that Penny hoped for a return to the place, even if it meant more painful punishments from Reginald. I wonder if people call him Reggie? Penny mused. Settling into her sleep couch, it pulled into the wall cabinet as it occasionally did, and her skin was doused in lubricant. They had informed her at the factory that without those periodic oil treatments, her plasticized skin would dry and crack painfully and could even result in her death by infection.

The oil would remain on her skin overnight and be washed off in the morning before she emerged from the cabinet. It never failed to arouse her, that coating. It was so slippery and her skin so devastatingly smooth, she could resist allowing her hands to wander over herself, eventually finding her center. She shuddered when she imagined being sexually neutered as the instructor had explained they had once done to all their product. What a mundane existence that would be. Penny thought.

Slowly, and methodically, Penny's fingers slipped up and down her opening, each hand taking turns toying with her clitoris until she moaned with her release. Her private orgasms were far superior to any that she might have achieved through outside stimulus. Here, locked in her container, she could fantasize about anything. At times, her fantasies were more than a bit wild. Her mind warped by the treatment she had been subjected to since her abduction by the thugs on City Island, she reveled in how far she had fallen.

Indeed, now she was nothing but a glorified living toy. A doll, specifically designed for the depraved amusement of anyone with an abundance of money that might afford her astronomical purchase price. It was no secret at the factory that each of the models bore a price tag in excess of a quarter of a million dollars. Her value gave Penny no real sense of worth, at least from her perspective.

She was nothing more than a slave, and to think otherwise was foolish, regardless of her monetary value. For what it was worth, she didn't hate what she had become. She knew that she was looked on as a freak, but as she caught her reflection in any available mirror she might cross before, she knew that she was a voluptuous beauty.

With those thoughts, Penny drifted into a dreamless sleep, uncertain what the next day might bring, now she was in the possession of the master of the house. No more games at the hands of his children, she was certain of that.

*

Asha lay sleeping in Allison's arms as she struggled to attain the peace of slumber. She could not get the image of the bizarre woman that she saw in the foyer that morning. So strangely altered, but at the same time, Allison could not help but wonder what it might be like to be so grotesque. The thought brought with it feelings that she was not proud of.

Her penchant for humiliation most certainly played a part in her imaginings as she put herself into that skin, that body. Breasts so grossly enlarged that ceased to be reasonable, skin so smooth and unnaturally pink that it defied explanation. How strange it would be to be that way. Allison thought.

She imagined what must have happened to this woman to have been brought to such a state. The processes that she must have endured kept Allison's mind occupied until she was under the influence of the Mistress of dreams.

Allison lay naked, her body floating above a vat of strange liquid. The heat of that mixture was not unbearable, and she knew that to be immersed into it would be painful. But immersed she soon would be, and as the chains that supported her extremities guided her downwards, she felt the first licks of heat against her skin. A gasp of pain and relief escaped her, as the acrid liquid engulfed her.

She felt as though she might drown, but before she was forced to take a breath of death, she was raised once again above the surface. She felt her skin grow tighter, more rigid with each dipping.

When at last she was released from the chains by faceless workers, she realized that she was not the lovely pink that she had imagined she would be. Instead, her skin glowed a ghastly green and it was indeed quite transparent. The inner workings of her body were as evident as if they were completely exposed. Led before a mirror, Allison didn't know whether to scream or cry. Aside from the sickly green cast, it was a though her skin had been surgically flayed from her body.

Muscle and bone, organs and teeth all so exposed that she frightened herself with the image reflected. Allison felt a scream building within herself as she saw how ugly she truly was. The air moved so rapidly from her lungs that it felt as though it had been ripped from her chest.

Asha sat straight up as the scream escaped Allison's mouth. She struggled to release her from whatever nightmare gripped her so firmly, shaking her violently in the bed. When finally her eyes opened, the terror that Asha saw was unlike anything she had ever witnessed in all her life. Allison's eyes were full of tears before she raised her head from the pillow, and even though Asha leaned down to embrace her, Allison flew up to meet her. So violent was her motion that it very nearly flung both onto the floor.

"Do not ask what, because I could not go there again, even in the retelling." Allison gasped, breathless. Asha simply held her fast against herself, never questioning the nature of the dream, but at the same time afraid that the phantasm might change everything about her lover, forever.

12