ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 03

Story Info
Posing nude gets more intimate than expected for Avery.
1.4k words
4.49
21.2k
11

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget entered the room first. I stayed behind the door and poked my head inside hoping there was no one left in the hallway to see my naked ass. Thankfully, I was peeking into a small classroom with only a handful of students (granted all of them were female) sitting in front of their own canvases with pencils in hand and a chaise lounge chair sitting before them on a dais. My stomach turned knowing I was going to have to lay on that thing while they sketched me in the raw.

"Ah, Professor Finn!" Professor Delia Sands spotted me leering in. She was an attractive art teacher sporting a straw hat with a flower in it in her mid-thirties and was very tolerant and accepting of others. "So glad you could make it. Come on in and introduce yourself to the class."

I was sweating bullets at this point. I was making the oil permeate through the air making everything I came near smell like lavender. I still gave my word I would do this so I was going to go through with it. Letting out a groan, I cupped my genitals and marched my shiny naked body into the classroom before this new group of girls. Their reactions were just what I expected them to be ranging from awe to lustful surprise. I spotted Bridget sitting in the front row shooting me a thumbs up for encouragement.

I stepped up onto the dais and stood in front the chaise lounge chair facing the thirsty classroom. Legs apart, hands still covering my groin, and face red, I looked at the excited expressions of all the college girls memorizing my embarrassment.

"Professor, would you please keep your hands to your sides please? You look rather silly introducing yourself as our model like that. You should have some more confidence in your body to fill in this position." requested Professor Sands.

I hesitated for only moment knowing that this was coming sooner or later. I parted my hands and placed them on my hips in a feeble attempt to appear dignified. The whole class let out a gasp of delight taking in the sight of my penis dangling in front of them.

"Oh wowwie wow WOW! We get to draw that?!"

"So much subject material!"

"This may take a while, can we extend this course?"

"I hope so, I can stare at that enormous sausage for hours."

"You're making me hungry, I wonder if our new model can satisfy this craving."

Professor Sands clapped her hands. "Alright ladies that's enough, lets be civil about this." She turned back to me. "Go ahead professor."

I was stiff after all their jeering but I forced out an introduction. "H-Hello class, I am Professor Avery Cornelius Finn, it is a pleasure to meet all of you..."

"I would like to pleasure his meat..." A girl in the back whispered audibly.

I pushed on. "Due to various circumstances, I will be filling in..."

"He can fill me in." Another loud whisper.

"...as your new model." I was rigid. "P-please let me know if you have any questions at the end of class." Why did I say that? I wasn't teaching this class, I was meat for this class! I was just too nervous to think straight. I plopped down into the chaise still giving the class the full view of my junk with my legs spread apart.

"Thank you so much for your participation Professor." Sands smiled gleefully. "Now about your pose..." She turned to Bridget "Bridget would you be a dear and help me position him on the chaise?"

"I beg your pardon?" I jumped up swerving around towards her, making my penis sway like a pendulum. The students giggled and I cupped my balls again embarrassed.

"Professor! Hands at your sides, we have to draw that." Sands waved a finger at me and I placed my hands back on my hips with a vermilion face. "It's just your first time modeling so I insist on helping you in a pose that makes you most visible to the class." I do not want to be more visible to anyone right now! "Now lie down in the chair, Bridget has a knack for this kind of thing."

I would have objected but something about that last bit gave me pause. Bridget has a knack for this kind of thing? I know she was touchy-feely with me, but has she touched other naked men in this class? The same way she touches me? Thinking on this peculiar idea somehow pacified me. I sat back down and locked eyes with Bridget as she approached me.

Come on, show me what you did to those other men, I thought bitterly.

Bridget laid me on my side propping my head up on my elbow, my hand supporting the back of my head, my face towards the students. She placed my other hand on my hip and trailed her delicate fingers down to my knee where she propped up my leg in a bending position and my remaining leg strewn across the chaise, leaving my flaccid penis in full view.

"That should do," Bridget stroked my cheek affectionately "You don't have to do much work when your model is this handsome. Probably the best we have ever had."

My cheeks pinked but I gave off a triumphant smile despite myself. That's right, I'm the best she has ever had! I was internally challenging faceless figures of past models from a time I didn't even care for. Why should I care if Bridget has touched other men? With those soft precious hands that could make a man erect with a single...Dammit Avery! Stop thinking like that!

Bridget kissed my forehead then walked back to her seat. My face turned scarlet as all the other girls in class looked on Bridget with jealousy...jealousy? Wait, was that it? I was jealous of all those other models I just imagined? For being groped by Bridget?

Bridget shot me a wink and my smile widened towards her endearingly...

OH, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

Realizing this unethical attraction to one of my own students only made my situation even more awkward. A classroom of girls were preserving my embarrassment on their sketchpads all the while my gaze kept returning to the voluptuous Bridget.

Her eyes remained focused on her canvas as she wiped away a strand of blond hair that was trespassing upon her lips. Beads of sweat emerged from her brow that seemed to sparkle in the sunlight pouring out from the windows. For many reasons, it was getting hotter in here. Absently, she raised her hand to the top button of her blouse and let it loose without looking away from her sketch. I widened my gaze at the promise of cleavage as she loosened another button, and then another. I can clearly see the top lacy part of her red bra. Damn it! Why did it have to be red? That's too sexy!

Forbidden thoughts stormed my mind and surged throughout my body. Why can't I look away from Bridget's rack?

"Professor Finn," Professor Sands snapped me out of my lustful daydreaming. "I'm afraid we can't draw you if you change your pose so drastically."

"What?" I was perplexed. "I haven't moved a muscle."

"Well...your lower extremities seem to disagree with you."

My eyes darted in between my legs.

Oh no! My dick was rock hard!

I looked back to the classroom of girls who were eyeing my arousal with lecherous amusement. My face burned bright red and not from the heat.

"I suppose there is only one thing we can do about this..."

"Delia," Bridget rose her hand. "Since I was put in charge of posing Professor Avery, perhaps I should be the one to put him back into his previous position?"

"Splendid idea Bridget!" Sands was gleeful. Hold up, what did she mean by that?

Bridget strode right up on the dais and without preamble she grabbed my cock with both hands.

"Whoa!" I cried out as Bridget violently stroked me. My member throbbed in her grip as her masterful hands worked across my manhood. She stroked and she petted until finally... SPLURT!..ahhhh...bliss...

The next thing I can recall was Bridget and Sands using a pair of hand towels to wipe the load off my chest produced by my now flaccid penis. "Thank you for remaining still this whole time Professor." I wanted to faint from both the release and the embarrassment. My hot blonde foreign student just jerked me off in front of an entire classroom full of girls!

What's next!?