ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 04

Story Info
Avery falls deeper into forbidden temptation.
1.7k words
4.56
11.9k
3

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After for what felt like hours the class finally ended and everyone had to leave. I wanted to run out of that place as soon as possible but Professor Sands insisted that I stand at the doorway and say farewell to each student individually. She believes that establishing closeness would make me feel more comfortable being naked around them. Spoiler alert: IT DID NOT!

I just stood there ashamed waving my right hand at them while covering my junk with my left as they walked by me drinking in one final look at my nudity. I felt tense in the doorway, waiting as if someone from outside was going to come up and see me at any given moment.

"This was fun, I can't wait to see you next time Professor." One of the students winked at me.

Next time?

"Wait a second, Bridget!" I hollered at her. "Wasn't this a one time thing!?"

"Of course not Avery, we can't sketch all that in just two hours." She gestured to my lower half. "You signed up to do this for a week."

"A whole week!" I was exasperated.

"That's what you signed up for." Bridget pressed her body into me wrapping her arms around my neck. "Don't worry, I will be with you every step of the way."

"That's...most likely my biggest concern." I gave her an angry look but couldn't resist the temptation to place my hands on the small of her back.

"Next class is tomorrow Avery. You can get through a week easy."

Her sweet accent drew me in. I placed my forehead on hers staring at her eye to eye. She raised her leg resting it on my bare hip. I had a feeling she was feeding me empty words with her whole 'easy' part but when Bridget was the one telling me I still felt comforted. Her hands slid down from my nape, across my shoulders, and down the muscles of my chest.

"Ahem." Professor Sands cleared her throat.

Bridget and I split apart from each other abruptly and I held up my hands in surrender. Damn it, I was so focused on Bridget I didn't even check if someone was watching us. "I wasn't...Uh...we were..." I struggled for an appropriate excuse.

"Avery was interested in a couples' pose he wanted to try out for a future class." Bridget chimed in.

"Oh how wonderful!" Sands clapped her hands "Unfortunately we wont be doing couples' poses until next month. Plus I would have to go look for a suitable partner befitting for Professor Finn. He sets such a high standard." She smiled as she looked me up and down.

Remembering that I was still naked I threw my hands across the semi I got from holding Bridget, I turned scarlet red in the face.

"Now Professor, I already told you not to cover up like that. The students may not be here but you have to get used to presenting yourself for next class. Hands to your sides please."

Her tone was so polite I couldn't help but acquiesce her request with a tight lip. Her overly calm composure over my nudity always catches me off-guard.

"There we go. Aren't I just so lucky to have such a handsome and helpful colleague? I look forward to seeing you tomorrow Professor Finn." She walked past us giving my junk another once over. "Remember, keep those hands to your sides."

"Y-yes professor..." I clenched my hands into fists at my sides.

"Promise?" She smiled sweetly batting her eyelashes at my penis which was steadily growing stiffer as Bridget edged closer to me, putting her hand on my back.

"I-I promise!" I blurted out without thinking. I just wanted Sands to leave before I got to full mast.

"Splendid! Have a nice day!" Finally, she walked away.

Bridget chuckled as she gave my butt-cheek a squeeze then positioned herself right in front of me. "You know, she might have become my most favorite teacher." I just stood stiff (in more ways than one) at Bridget's statement since I could no longer cover myself due to the promise I just made to Sands. So many times I wish I wasn't a man of my word. I was embarrassed beyond belief as Bridget continued to absorb the unobstructed sight of my naked body. "Actually," She took her index finger and stroked upward along my now fully hardened erection "make that my second favorite." I turned even redder.

Bridget took me by the hand and led me back to the dance studio to retrieve my underwear. For the first time, I deliberately tried to pay more attention to her so I wouldn't think about my unobscured penis being displayed as I walked outside the art room.

The next day, I was able to teach my class normally now that the bet was over. My relief at being in clothes again must have affected my attitude since I wasn't all that strict with my students today. I wasn't the only one making a change; my students seemed to be a lot more happy since yesterday. They were smiling at me almost flirtatiously and answering questions accurately when called upon. If I had known losing my pants would have made them this efficient I would have...No...Nope...uh uh...I still would not like to go through that again.

Nevertheless, I had to.

Once class was over I accompanied Bridget to the 'changing room'. As I stripped in that room full of mirrors Bridget never once took her eyes off me as I became naked before her again. Without even bothering to ask my permission this time, she opened another bottle of oil and lathered it across my body again. I tried my best to not let it show how much I welcomed her touch this time but I think I was betrayed by my boner.

"Well you can't go to class like that," Bridget was applying oil to my pelvis. "Delia did not approve of this 'pose' last time. So we better take care of it now." Her hands found my engorged sex.

"L-look Bridget," I was barely keeping my senses together with her salacious hands working up and down my shaft. "I'm...begging you, let me take care of this--mmnh! Or I feel like I am going to...Ah!" I stopped talking as I gave into pleasure. And I wasn't the only one to do so.

Bridget pulled me forward by the dick and pressed her lips onto mine.

I was shocked to say the least. Which was all she needed to pull me down further into her and slip me her tongue. A brand new wave of euphoria hit me as I was swept up by her advances. I threw my arms around her waist as I closed my eyes and answered her tongue with my own. Her hands entangled in my hair, fingers brushing my scalp. Those audacious hands of hers moved down to my broad shoulders, feeling up every inch of my back muscles while I was sucking up her mouth moaning in the back of my throat. I felt her grip on my buttocks squeezing tightly as she pressed her stomach into my renewed erection. Refusing to break our kiss, I positioned my hand on the back of her neck pressing her lips even deeper into my greedy mouth. Now it was her turn to moan in pleasure.

I don't know how much time we spent like that but it wasn't long enough in my opinion. As our make-out session got more and more heated, I hoisted her off the floor by her waist and pressed her up against the wall. I was showering Bridget's neckline with feverish kisses until I opened my eyes for just a brief moment.

Not for the first time, the wall to wall mirrors of the dance studio showed me the embarrassing situation I was in. Looking over Bridget's shoulder at myself, my reflection revealed an egocentric professor. Naked, covered in oil, and about to go to town on his student for heaven's sake!

I stumbled backward dropping Bridget to her feet.

"What's wrong Avery? It was just getting good." Bridget dusted off her clothes and straightened her hair. Man she was a mess. Did I really do that to her? And when did I unbutton her blouse?

"What's wrong is that I am your teacher and you are my student," I was panting heavily, my heart was hammering out of my chest. I placed my hands in font of my throbbing member hoping to hide this embarrassment but right then my thing was too big to conceal with just my hands. "I could lose my job over such scandal. So the moment we walk out that door we are going to pretend that this never happened!"

Before I could hobble to the door Bridget caught me by the arm. "Avery..."

"What?"

"First off, lets not forget I am well over 18 years old, student or not I am legal and eager, and secondly," She pointed between my legs. "We still have to deal with that before we enter the classroom."

I blushed knowing that she was right. Sands would just throw another fit at my involuntary 'posing'. "Ah...well...I..."

"Oh just shut up and give it to me. We pretend like nothing happens once we go out that door right? So why not let me finish what I started before we walk out."

I swallowed, knowing that this was wrong. I should refuse her but I was feeling weak towards her temptations. "Well...I have to do this quickly..."

"I can do it quickly," she placed a hand on my cheek "one more kiss will help things go faster I promise."

My heart was thundering right now. "I suppose...if it's absolutely necessary it can't be helped." I was deliberately deceiving myself and I knew it.

We fell into each other again, her lips finding mine as her hands glided up and down my cock. Apparently I wasn't the only person who was good at keeping to their word, because she finished me off within seconds.

I silently wished we could have stayed in that room forever. But we had to get to class.