ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 10

Story Info
First day as a couple doesn't go as expected.
2.1k words
4.59
6.9k
1

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget and I were holding hands as we walked towards the gymnasium. I kept frowning with a red face but I was secretly happy that Bridget was so intimate with me. My primary concern was all the attention we were getting. Fortunately, as it has recently come to my attention, not many people recognize me as the stern professor without my glasses; which were left behind in my desk. So there was no danger of anyone finding out that a teacher was now dating a student. What was really catching everyone's glances was the fact that my glasses were not the only thing that got left behind. I was shirtless walking hand in hand with a hot blonde. As to how I misplaced my shirt and coat, I noticed that they were conveniently misplaced once Scarlet and Ingrid left the room. Those bitches, if my pants weren't around my ankles when they left they probably would have swiped those too. My face got even hotter as I recalled the memory of me plowing Bridget on my desk all the while her two friends filmed the whole thing...twice!! How humiliating!

I slapped my free palm in my face and Bridget snuggled closer to me as we walked. "You alright love?"

I tried to control the flutters in my heart. "Bridget...darling...I agreed to become your boyfriend but do we have to do so much PDA?" I shook our locked hands "It's embarrassing enough that I have to gallivant through the campus topless thanks to those thieving peeping toms you call friends."

"Maybe they did take your shirt, maybe they didn't." Bridget didn't flat out deny it. "I just wanted to hold hands for our first little walk together as a couple. Besides, all your clothes are going to come off anyway and this also lets all those creeps who hit on me know that I am unavailable."

I flinched. "Wait! Some people were hitting on you? Who? Give me their names and I will have them kicked out of Intectus immediately!"

Bridget laughed. "That is so sweet Ave, never took you for the jealous type."

I flushed once again. Shit, she was right. We have not been dating for all of ten minutes (not including the sex straight at the beginning) and I was already behaving like the jealous boyfriend. I decided to tighten my lips together to keep myself from saying any more embarrassing things as we marched toward the gym.

As for the people who watched the muscular shirtless man on a romantic stroll with the pretty foreigner, some of them were bold enough to come talk to us. Bridget would quickly identify us as a couple regardless of my many protests. She was without shame, even going as far as to kiss me right in front of various interlopers who asked about us. That was nerve-wrecking for so many reasons. At least she gave me an alias, so that anyone who asked wouldn't identify me as an educator. She named me as 'Clark'. "Why 'Clark'?" I asked. "Because no one recognizes you without the glasses, Superman." She would answer. It was almost endearing but I still rolled my eyes.

Though I almost had a panic attack on the way over, we finally reached the gym. The place where I was going to leave the rest of my clothes and move on to the football field. Can't say I was looking forward to our first lover's stroll to end.

*****************

As we entered the gym, Bridget was quickly pulled away from me by the captain of the volleyball team.

"We have something to discuss with you," the captain turned to me "you go ahead and get naked." She smiled as she pulled Bridget away. I was admittedly curious as to what they were up to but I didn't want to waste any more time. Not to mention this will be the first time I will be undressing alone since I lost the bet. I ducked under the bleachers and whipped off my belt and shoes. Now that nobody was watching me disrobe, I felt a little more at ease as I kicked off my pants and underwear. As I folded everything neatly as I approached the trunk...wait...where's the trunk!?

I swiveled my head in every direction but still no trunk. I ran back and forth to the end of the bleachers but still couldn't spot it. Did someone take it? I was beginning to worry so I ran out from under the bleachers and on to the basketball court to try and find it only to meet the expectant eyes of the volleyball team, the basketball team, and the gymnastics team. I was lucky enough to be holding my folded clothes in front of my lap so they wouldn't see my penis but then I realized I should have put on my pants before coming out into the light.

"Hey! Naked guy," the volleyball captain waved "We got something for you, c'mere."

I wanted to retreat, but with three teams of girls watching your every humiliating move what was the point? Bridget was standing in front of the volleyball captain so I just placed myself behind her for cover. "What do you want?" I could already feel the surrounding eyes homing in on my naked ass.

"We just wanted to apologize for knocking you out yesterday. So to make it up to you, we managed to reserve you a place in the locker room."

That perked me up. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, you get your own locker so you wont have to come out here to get dressed and you can grab a shower afterwards if you feel like it."

Finally! Some privacy!

"Thank you! I appreciate it."

"No sweat, it was your agent here who proposed the idea to us yesterday." She pointed at Bridget "We just pulled some strings."

Bridget made this happen? I was starting to like her more and more. Hold on, what did the captain mean by 'agent'? Was Bridget introducing me as her clientele? I put it in the back of my mind for now. Better my 'agent' then my girlfriend, that will put me into lesser trouble if we're caught. I leaned my forehead on Bridget's shoulder and mumbled a subtle 'thank you' that only she could hear.

"We wont have everything set up until tomorrow, but until then," the captain walked straight up to me gently nudging Bridget out of the way. "we will watch over these for you." She yanked my clothes and my shoes right out of my hands. There was some gleeful chirping around the gym as the girls got another good look at my penis. I covered up with my hands again and blushed. "Don't be a stranger, feel free to streak through the gym as much as you like on our time." She winked.

"Thank you for speaking to me about the accommodations. We have two classes waiting for us now so we have to go." Bridget placed a hand on my back and led me outside to the football field. I almost forgot that Professor Sands invited another class to see me today. This was guaranteed to be twice as humiliating as usual. I didn't know at that time how right I was.

*************************

Bridget and I walked out into the football field and it was packed with people. To further my embarrassment, I was greeted not by one but two familiar professors. The first one was Professor Sands of course and the second one was...oh no!

"Hello Professor Finn, I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to today." Once again violating the dress code for Intectus Deprehendi, the audacious Professor Carlene Suther in her tube top and ripped jeans stood side-by-side with Sands. She also wore an insidious grin as she turned her attention to my cupped hands over my groin. Pure evil.

"Professor Finn," Sands smile held no malice but she was inevitably doomed to become Suther's accomplice today "today Carlene and her Biology students will be sitting in on our class to get up close and personal examination of the human body. When she found out you were getting naked every day for our class she saw this as an invaluable opportunity to familiarize her students on human anatomy. She asked if her class could be involved in today's activities and I said yes."

Suther nodded duplicitously. "Don't worry Finn, I promise my students will get a thorough examination of your body." That's what I was afraid of. She's already seen me naked once and in that time she took humiliating photos and threatened to show to use them to get me fired. Had it not been for Bridget, she would have already done so. Right now her pupils were burning holes into my clasped hands as if she were waiting for me to put my...

"Hands to your sides!" I hesitated at Sands command even though I knew it was futile. We all knew I was going to have to move them sooner or later. I creeped my hands apart, slowly unveiling my manhood to this new collection of students and their mad professor. The newcomers looked at me in wonder and excitement. "Good, now move yourself to the center of the crowd so everyone can see you. We need to begin the class."

I walked stiffly into the center of a sexually curious crowd; each member eyeing my movements. My face was already a bright crimson when I stood in the middle of this grassy sea of people. I didn't wait for anyone to try and 'adjust' me again so I just raised my elbows placing my hands behind my head and bent my right knee until I was on my toes. "Magnificent professor, now if you could only get erect for us again." She turned to Bridget "Bridget, before you take your seat could you..."

"No need Delia, I invited myself over so I will have the honors." I stood powerless and horrified as Professor Suther strode towards me with intent in her eye. She grabbed me by the balls and started fondling them. Her touch wasn't as pleasurable or gentle as Bridget's so I only stiffened a bit.

I then felt a hard smack on my butt. Slap! "What is wrong with you?!" Suther delivered another slap to my bottom and I let out a pained squeal. Slap! "A lovely specimen such as I is giving you a handy and you can't even get it up all the way? Or could it be you're having performance issues Finn?" She spoke loudly and cruelly as she spanked me again. Slap! She was truly committed to humiliating me.

"Not my fault you aren't the least bit arousing!" I grumbled to her. Suther clenched her jaw; I've really done it now. She was angry. She raised her hand to give me another slap but was halted when Bridget caught her wrist.

"Carlene," Bridget's tone was even but carried a note of barely concealed irritation to it "there is an art to stimulating a man." Bridget pushed past Suther and placed her hands on my back and stomach. Her touch glided downward where her palm stroked my shaft to full attention. Her other hand rubbed my butt where Suther struck me, it was soothing. Now at full mast, I became aware again that my nudity was being observed by an entire football field of girls! I turned brick red as their comments flooded my ears.

"Oh my God! I wonder if we were going to have this much fun if we took Anatomy class?"

"I can see enough of the human shape cause he stays in shape."

"Man, I should have been an art major. Who wouldn't want to stare at him everyday?"

"I am so glad Professor Suther insisted on coming to see him."

"Geez, look at his prick! That blonde girl is so lucky. I wanna touch it too!"

"Alright my honored guests, let us resume the class now," that last comment came from Professor Sands as the others came from Suther's class. Sands turned to Bridget, "Good work as always Bridget. You seem to know Professor Finn's body so well. You will make an splendid wife one day." Bridget knew my body a little too well. I then tried to conceal my ill-timed jealousy when I imagined Bridget being married off to some idiot who would know the joy of her affections. These were thoughts that plagued my mind for the next hour as two largely female classes memorized every muscle of my nakedness.