ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 11

Story Info
Biology+Art Class=Total Humiliation!
2.1k words
4.68
13.8k
9

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun felt extra hot today for some reason. Maybe it was because my face was still heating up from the dozens of girls surrounding me just so they could immortalize my nudity within their memories and on their sketch pads. I was sweating bullets as I still posed, my arms and legs were getting really tired. Bridget seemed to sense my extreme discomfort so she requested a short break. Thankfully, she had enough pull in the class to get Professor Sands to agree.

I let my arms drop with a sigh of relief. Sympathetically, Bridget scurried up to me and rubbed my shoulders. It felt a little too good. Her wonderful touch kept my erection to the max; much to my viewers' delight. My hands gravitated towards my genitals, "Hands to your sides!" obviously Sands was not going to let me cover up so I whined as I let my penis sway in the sunlight.

Bridget began kneading the muscles of my back and I quivered in satisfaction. There were a few giggles coming from the girls who were watching us and I blushed in response. I certainly hoped that the intimacies that Bridget shared with me in public wouldn't give away our relationship. In a few moments, Professor Suther reminded me that I had more pressing concerns as she strode up to me carrying something.

"It is difficult for my students to observe all the 'contours' of the human body with all that body hair blocking the view." Suther was standing in front of me with a can of shaving cream in one hand and a razor in the other.

"Oh, hell no!" I broke my pose to cover my chest and genitals, damn the consequences. "You will not be shaving anything off me Suther! You wannabe professor who thinks she earned a degree by chugging a bong upside down at a sorority hazing!"

Suther looked pissed. She did not appreciate my insult. "Hey Finn," She leaned in close so only I could hear her voice. She smelled of strawberry lip gloss as strands of her hair tickled the side of my neck. "I have a waiver on me that says I can do whatever I want with you." I gave her a confused look. Still holding the razor, Suther pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from her back pocket and a pen from her cleavage. How untidy. "You are going to sign this form that says not only can I shave off your body hair but you will be modeling for my biology class tomorrow as well."

I fumed. "What the...what kind of contract says...? Why on Earth would I even consider that!?"

Suther leaned in again. "Remember those pictures I took of you when we bumped into each other in the hallway a few days ago?" Ah yes, I remember. That was my first day of modeling. "Well I still have them. Sign this agreement and I will delete all of them, if not, well they might just find their way on the internet for the whole world to see. And you wouldn't want that right?"

Frigid witch! She was blackmailing me! But what choice did I have? As embarrassing as my days have been as of late, it still doesn't compare to having the billions of people on the internet see me naked.

Bridget, still standing behind me, patted me on the back. "Are you okay?" She looked up to my face with real concern. I wasn't certain whether or not she heard what Suther said but I saw no point in worrying her over this.

"Bridget, come in front of me. I need to borrow your back so I can sign something." I let out a sigh of defeat. Suther smiled cruelly as Bridget circled in front of me and bent forward as the evil professor placed the disheveled paper on her back.

Suther switched out her razor for a pen as she pointed to a spot on the form. "Just sign here."

"Hold on a second..." I wasn't going to make the mistake of signing a form without reading it again. Too bad Professor Sands reminded us we were on the clock.

"Hands to your sides Professor Finn!" Sands was looking uncharacteristically grouchy and impatient.

"But professor, I..."

"Whatever it is you have to do, finish it this instant! This entire intervention is costing students from both classes precious time. So wrap this up now!"

Once again, I was forced to sign a document before I had a chance to go over it. Suther cackled.

Stuffing the paper back into her pocket with my signature on it, she wasted no time spraying my chest with the shaving cream.

Please tell me someone was going to stop her.

"Wait a minute!" Bridget stepped around me. I can tell right away that my girlfriend was going to spare me the humiliation.

However, Suther was prepared for her this time, "Ah yes, Bridget was it? Since you are the expert here, can you rub the cream all over Professor Finn's body if you please? I don't want to miss shaving any hairs that might get in the way of viewing his figure and," Suther nudged my erection causing it to wave around "it would be a huge help if you could hold on to his penis as I shaved him down there." She gestured to my pubic hair "his thing just makes it so difficult."

Bridget's mouth hung open. Now she was caught between loyalty to her boyfriend and the erotic temptation of groping me in public again.

What will she choose?

Bridget bit down on her lip. We only just started going out so I was hoping she was going to put a stop to the madness. But in the end, she gave into temptation. "Give me that can, you didn't use enough for the rest of his body." My face burned at the stab of humiliating betrayal. "We might also have to trim a few hairs before we start shaving."

"Don't you worry," Suther handed Bridget the shaving cream "I already have prepared for this, Serena!" At her name being called, Serena eagerly rose from her seat and approached the scene carrying a pair of clippers. Wait, why was she carrying those on her? "Be sure to give professor Finn a nice trimming before we start the fun part."

Serena knelt before my penis. "Oh I'm already having fun." Serena began trimming my pubic hair. Was this really happening!? To further my embarrassment, Bridget sprayed some more shaving cream on my armpits and legs. They were really going to shave off everything.

"Can we get a few volunteers to help speed this along? We already took up so much of Delia's precious time in her class." As Suther addressed the crowd of captivated onlookers several hands flew up in the air. All of them eager to get up close and touch my naked body.

Suther selected four random girls to come forward. One of them had long orange hair tied back with a purple ribbon, another was an Asian girl in rectangular glasses, the third girl was an Indian girl with her hair in a bun, and the last girl had frizzy hair and jelly bracelets around her wrists. All four of them were attractive and eager to touch my body.

Suther handed them each a razor. "Be gentle now girls. First you have to cover the area before shaving, then you have to tighten the skin where the blade touches so don't be afraid to really force your hands all over the professor's body if you have to. After all," Suther shot me a sinister look "we wouldn't want him to get cut after all." Her tone implied that she didn't care whether or not I got hurt but she will enjoy seeing me suffer regardless. The four nodded looking giddy. They hurriedly set their razor's aside in their pockets and started spreading around the shaving cream on my body with their hands. The ribbon girl and glasses girl lathered up my torso while hair-bun and jelly bracelet smeared up my legs. My face was flushing auburn as I trembled in arousal and humiliation. The girls on my torso methodically spread the cream up and down my pits giving me a tickling sensation. Their hands then slid across my chest, covering my pecs as their fingers naughtily fondled my nipples. The two on my legs had a similar approach as they groped my lower half from thigh to calves turning my appendages almost completely white.

Just when I thought I hit the apex of embarrassment Serena called out, "Okay, all done. We're good to shave this place." She stood up from trimming my bush and immediately five pairs of hands made a grab for my genitals. The first four belonged to the volunteers who were foaming up my pubes with shaving cream. The fifth pair of hands came from Bridget standing behind me. She was steadying my pole forward, making way for what was to come. All four girls took out their respective razors and carefully started shaving the hair off my pits, my chest, my legs, and everything in between them. Their blades glided gently across my skin as they pulled out my muscles to tighten my flesh. I tried not to shiver at the intimacy of it all; having these pretty young girls shave my entire body as I stood naked and powerless in a sea of salivating women.

I let out a nervous breath as they all stepped away only just realizing that I was holding it the whole time. Sands was handing out towels to my molesters so they could wipe off any excess shaving cream and probably give my body one last feel. And feel they did. Soft cloth rubbed against my abs and warmed up my legs as the giggling girls wiped me down. Their audacious hands squeezed mounds of flesh between their towels such as my pecs, my shoulders, and my backside and rear (even though I'm certain they didn't put cream on any of those places). Bridget was still tantalizing my prick with her towel. My member throbbed and pulsated for release as she attended my goods. "Mmmn...aaaah...oh!" that was about all I could say during this invasive experience.

Suther let out a whistle. "Damn! Someone's looking good professor!" I was now shivering as a slight breeze caressed me standing nude and hairless from the neck down. The field clapped and wolf whistled along with Suther at the clean sight of me. My face turned apple red as I wished that I could crawl into a hole and die. Then just when I thought this couldn't get any more embarrassing, a flash went off to prove me wrong once again.

"We are running out of time now," Professor Sands snapped another photo of me. Click! "since Professor's Finn's appearance has been slightly altered," Click! "I will have to make copies of these photos and hand them out to everyone in both classes so that everybody can study his body for their own disciplines." Click! "I will see if I can arrange something so no one's schoolwork will be encumbered by this change." Click! Click! Click! "Students, I am counting on everybody's discretion once I send all of you these pictures of Professor Finn's naked body. Don't go waving them around unless it will help you complete you assignments," Click! "Understand?"A series of mischievous-looking nods circled the crowd at Sands words. I didn't trust any of them.

My brow sweated and my bottom lip quivered as Sands continued to effectively immortalize my bare naked body. Can't the day just end here?

I was so mortified at what had just happened, I completely tuned out as Bridget shuffled me to her car. I couldn't even recognize the relief of finally getting to set my tired arms down, the security of finally getting to cover myself, or the joy of getting the hell off that field of perverted voyeurs. I was just drowning in my own shame until Bridget was driving us away on the road.

"Wait a minute," I looked from the passenger's seat. Bridget had buckled me in. "Bridget! We forgot my clothes back at the school! Where are you taking me without any pants!?" Was I in such a funk that I made such a ridiculous error?

Bridget smiled. "So now you notice love? Well I am afraid it's too late now, we are halfway to our destination. You just grab a bit of shut eye until we arrive, you had a rough day."

"But seriously, where are you taking me!? I'M NAKED!"

"Just relax, you will see when we get there. You just rest and I will wake you when we settle in."

Honestly, I actually was too damn tired to argue with her. This whole day was both physically and mentally exhausting. I reclined my seat and drifted off, hoping I was going to like the place I was going to wake up in.