ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 13

Story Info
Avery meets someone who wants to learn about him.
3.5k words
4.74
6.3k
2

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of buttery pancakes filled the air as I padded in the kitchen. I saw Bridget working over a hot stove looking all seductive in an apron as she tossed some batter into a skillet from the mixing bowl she was stirring. The sight of her doing something so domestic almost calmed me down; whenever I see her doing something other than mischief she really was quite fetching. Oh who I am I kidding, she is lovely even when she causing trouble. I smiled and almost called out to her until I noticed someone else was sitting at a table in the same room as us staring me down. It was a blond middle-aged woman probably in her late thirties or early forties but looking glorious in a white blouse and business skirt.

"Well, well, handsome, you just made my morning." She spoke with a familiar accent. Bridget turned from the stove at the sound of the woman's voice and beamed once she saw me.

"Avery!" She rushed over to me and excitedly threw her arms around me to pull me down for a kiss. I flinched, worrying that she would do that in front of a strange woman who was looking at me with interest. "Avery, did you sleep well love? I can't stop thinking about last night, it was fantastic! I can't remember the last time I felt so good. Did you have a good time too?"

"Uh...um...I" She kissed me again before I could answer.

"Avery, your dripping wet," Bridget slid her hands down the muscles of my bare chest "Did you take a shower? You smell good."

"Um..." She kissed me again. This time more deeply and passionately. It felt real good but I couldn't close my eyes to enjoy it because the woman sitting at the table was still staring at me.

Bridget pulled back from the kiss, her arms still wrapped around me. "I hope the class didn't bother you. I called them over for a study group because I thought that would make you happy. Scarlet helped arrange everything else from there. Did they wake you up? Did this make you happy?"

At this point, it became apparent that Bridget wasn't going to allow me a chance to answer any of these rapid-fire questions because once again she pulled me towards her for another powerful kiss. I decided to give in and enjoy it fully this time despite the beautiful middle-aged woman still looking in our direction. I captured Bridget's tongue as her hands pulled at my wet hair causing droplets to fall on my shoulders. I would have held her then but I still had enough awareness to keep my hands on my clumped-up towel. So I let Bridget's hands take over as I let her touch a trail down my back and on to my butt. She gave me a tight squeeze, then she started leaving a series of kisses down my chin, neck, and chest as her hands moved down my thighs then up my towel. My grip loosened a bit as her fingers danced right up to my...

"Excuse me," I came back down to Earth as both Bridget and I turned to look at the woman at the table who spoke in a distinct European accent. "As much as I am enjoying the show, aren't I going to get an introduction?" She sounded impatient but not at all displeased at what we were doing in front of her. I blushed, I cannot believe we were acting so carelessly in front of a stranger. When did I become so shameless? If she didn't call out when she did I would have dropped my towel by now and would be getting a supervised blowjob.

I tightened my grip on my towel as Bridget stood up to address the other woman in the kitchen. "Oh yes of course, where are my manners?" Bridget hopped to my side wrapping her arms around my bicep. She pulled me down to give me another kiss and took my right hand off my towel so she could lock fingers with me. I kept my left hand securely on my last shred of modesty as my towel lowered beneath my hips at all this pulling. My adonis belt, hips, and the very top of my butt crack were completely out in the open now. Bridget leaned her precious blonde head on my shoulder as she pulled me towards the table with a gleeful expression. "Mother, this is my boyfriend Avery. Avery, this is my mother, Dr. Alexandra Bernard."

**************************

My blood froze in that very moment. I was standing practically naked and dripping wet in my girlfriend's house meeting her mother for the first time. Dr. Bernard sat there looking me over with an unreadable smile on her face. The awkward silence would have persisted if someone didn't walk into the kitchen at that very moment.

"Good morning everyone!" Scarlet swaggered in with Ingrid in toe still holding up her camcorder.

"Girls! So good of you to drop by!" Dr. Bernard embraced the two girls giving them cheek kisses and a place to sit at the table. "Let's have some breakfast, my Bridget made pancakes." she looked up at me "come join us Avery, we have much to discuss."

I have never felt so nerve-wracked in all my life and considering the week I have been having, that is saying a lot. I was dripping wet covered in nothing but a towel and now I had to face my girlfriend's mother at the breakfast table. I was not prepared for this at all. To think only a few moments ago her daughter and I were making out right in front of her! And were about to do 'other' things shortly after making-out. Oh God, does she even know what we did in her bedroom!?

I shivered, I was red in the face as I clutched my towel with my free hand. "Oh, uh...that's very generous of you Dr. Bernard but...um..."

"I insist, no time like the present to get to know my daughter's boyfriend. Plus, you have been an overnight guest in my home twice now. It is only right that you answer a few questions for me."

She had a strong point. I stayed over in her house, used her couch, her bed, her shower, and slept with her daughter without even having so much as a conversation with her first. To say that I owed her some of my time would be underselling it. I sat down at the table, Bridget sat down next to me, Ingrid took my other side, sitting in front of me was Bridget's mother, and Scarlet sat next to her so she could point her camera at me at an angle. Even with a plate of steaming pancakes in front of me, this felt like an interrogation. "Please, eat." Dr. Bernard prompted as she poured maple syrup all over my plate. I normally don't eat pancakes, but I didn't want to come off as ungrateful towards my hostess (especially not my girlfriend's mother) and since Bridget made them I certainly didn't want to brush them aside.

Now that I was sitting down, I moved my hands off my disheveled towel and carved a piece with a fork and knife and plopped it in my mouth. It was delicious. "Oh wow! That's better than I expected!" After the first bite I suddenly realized just how hungry I really was and started cutting up more and more pancakes and scarfing them down. I was beginning to feel happy again.

"Yes, Bridget doesn't half-ass it when it comes to cooking. She brings out all the spices and secret ingredients and demands to make every meal by scratch. She tells me it is a lot like math, 'adding up different variables and measurements lead to the optimum sum' as she would say."

I couldn't help but smile at that as I devoured another pancake. To think she would bring up mathematics so intricately into something like this. I was finding more and more reasons to like Bridget without even looking for them.

"Now let me ask you...why did you take up my bed last night?"

I almost choked as I immediately stopped eating. I dropped my fork and knife and stood up from my seat holding up my hands in a conciliatory fashion. "I am so sorry about that!" I was so caught-off-guard that I didn't even realize that my towel fell right off me when I leaped from my seat, the cloth landed at my feet. "I didn't mean to put you out. This is your house. I was asleep. I didn't even know how tired I was when I left campus yesterday. I didn't even wake up when..."

Bridget's mother burst out laughing, "Oh my goodness! Stop! My ribs hurt dear. I was only joking. You should know it was my husband and I who helped Bridget get you out of the car and into bed. We loaned you ours for the night because the guest bedroom is being repainted and Jakob and I already had plans for a romantic evening at a hotel that night, so it worked out. I figured you could use a good nights rest after getting conked out twice. So after I gave a quick examination to see if you were alright, Bridget volunteered to stay and look after you."

I blinked. I figured Bridget's mother was a strange woman at this point and as for her father, this Jakob I presumed...my God, what did he think when he saw a naked man in his daughter's car? All these people seeing me in the buff while I was unconscious is really unsettling. Oh yeah, that's right...I'm still naked! I looked down and assessed that Dr. Bernard was now at eye-level view with my penis from where she was sitting. I turned beet red and clapped my hands over my genitals as I sat back down.

Dr. Bernard gave another laugh. "Oh what Bridget's says about you is true; you are adorable when you get all bashful. But there is no need to hide anything darling. I already examined you very thoroughly both times you were brought to the house, I am a doctor after all. Not to mention with a schlong that big, you got nothing to be embarrassed about stud." She winked.

My face only turned a deeper shade of red at her words. To be checked out unconscious in the nude by your girlfriend's mother, doctor or not, I felt violated. I leaned towards the floor to pick up my towel, "Bridget, would you be a love and dry off your beau? He is still a little wet and dripping everywhere." At her mother's request, Bridget got up from her chair and picked up my towel before I could cover myself. Bridget used it to dry out my hair and wipe down my body as Dr. Bernard continued to question me. "How long have you two been dating?"

Bridget ruffled my hair with the towel as she dried it out one final time. "We just started officially going out yesterday." Probably shouldn't mention all the raunchy stuff we did before that. Bridget kissed my cheek then stroked my abs before she dropped the towel on the floor before my feet.

I leaned over to pick up my towel, "Please leave it there." Bridget's mother spoke. I looked at her questioningly. "You still dripped a great deal of water on my floor. Leave the towel there so it can suck up most of the mess. I don't want anybody tripping over any puddles. Oh, and please keep eating, don't want any of this food to go to waste." I couldn't argue with her since it was indeed her house and I did make a big wet mess after using their shower. So I just sheepishly shoved another bite of pancake into my mouth. At least she can't see me from the waist down while I was sitting at the table. Bridget regained her seat next to me and resumed eating as well.

While Dr. Bernard continued to chat with me, Scarlet took the opportunity to 'drop her fork' and ducked under the table taking her camera with her. I immediately caught on to what she was doing and crossed my legs to keep her from filming my junk. Scarlet came back up to her seat looking a little disappointed. I could only smirk. Just because I was the only naked person in this house doesn't mean I was going to let them advertise it whenever they want.

"How did you two meet?" Dr. Bernard asked.

"We met through a mutual friend," Now that Scarlet wasn't peeping beneath the table I felt safe enough to uncross my legs "I happen to be good friends with Scarlet's boyfriend, Santiago Hernandez. He introduced me to Bridget shortly after they started dating."

"Santiago! Oh, I love that boy!" Dr. Bernard playfully nudged Scarlet "I guess handsome men travel in packs. He had a nice long dick too." Her eyes twinkled. I just pretended that the only reason Bridget's mother knew how long Santiago's penis is was because she was a medical examiner. Though deep down, I knew the girls must have done something to arrange that humiliation as well. One thing I loved about my dear friend is that he knows what I go through ending up naked in random places. We just don't know why it keeps happening. Ugh.

I shoved another bite of pancake in my mouth as I was asked the next question.

"So tell me Avery, what do you do for a living?"

"Well, uh, I am a Mathematics professor at Intectus Deprehendi University." I thought nothing of it when I gave her this answer. I just scooped another pancake onto my plate absentmindedly.

"Wait, hold on. You are a teacher at my daughter's school? Not a student?" Dr. Bernard's eyebrows shot up "You're dating a student!?"

I mentally kicked myself for letting that slip. I began to panic, Bridget placed a hand on my leg and stroked it gently to soothe me. Ingrid did the same thing from my other side, their touching of my thighs was giving me some unwelcome stimulation. I needed to think straight, and having the two hot girls sitting next to me stroking my bare thighs was not helping. "Um, you see...the thing is..." as I struggled for the right words, Scarlet seized this opportunity to 'drop her fork' again along with her camera. As soon as she was under the table I could just feel her filming my penis. I couldn't cross my legs again with Ingrid and Bridget holding down my legs. So I just sat there red hot in the face putting out a fire all on my own, while Scarlet had the uninterrupted freedom of filming my dick as it was steadily growing harder from being so intimately touched.

I jammed a hunk of syrupy pancake in my mouth to buy me some time since I couldn't talk with my mouth full. My heart hammered as I chewed. How can I explain this? I could tell Dr. Bernard I was being blackmailed by Scarlet and Ingrid and that I had no choice but I doubt that would stop her from breaking us up. After all, she wouldn't want a guy near her daughter if he was simply being forced to be with her. Ultimately, I wanted to stay together with Bridget because I wanted to, Scarlet and Ingrid's blackmail was just an excuse I use for myself to protect my own pride and vanity, and I at the very least had to convince Bridget's mother that her daughter actually matters to me. For that much was true. "I-It was a strange set of circumstances..." I rambled. The mother's face was once again unreadable. "I promise you Doctor, I am not the type that goes preying on his students but...well, I made an exception for Bridget. She is the only girl I have ever met that can actually get me to break the rules." Bridget was looking at me now in wonder, Ingrid stared at me open-mouthed, Scarlet was so close to me under the table her camera hovered between my knees still filming my now fully erect member.

I held Dr. Bernard's gaze for several awkward moments. Then she shook her head, "I still can't handle you guys dating. Not only is this unethical but this could endanger my daughter's studies. I am sure you will get over each other in time."

Bridget looked as if she was about to cry. At that moment, I jumped up from my chair throwing aside the sultry hands and stood up. With me in full view, I looked Bridget's mother in the eye then bowed my head so low I almost knocked it against the table. "Please," I implored. "Please, please, please let me go out with your daughter. I know it would be best for us to part ways but I already tried that for all the same reasons you are giving me now but I kept coming back to her. It is just too heartbreaking being apart. She lights up my world. Her grades wont suffer; I don't offer special treatment to anyone academically, not even her. I never had to, considering she has proven to be better at math than me. She taught the whole class out there how to make a fool of me, and all I want to do is praise her for doing what I cannot. I will step aside if I truly believed I anchored her down but, for whatever reason, she likes me enough to go the extra mile. So please, I'm begging you, don't break us up." I clenched my fists at my sides for once trying not to think about everyone seeing me completely naked. I was crimson in the face as I closed my eyes awaiting judgement. I wanted to cover up but I had to display as much conviction as I could, if I covered up now I was afraid I would look hesitant to lay everything on the line. So I kept my head low with all my vulnerabilities on display and my pride flattened like one of Bridget's pancakes. With my body fully exposed I shivered in embarrassment as Scarlet resumed filming me from beneath the table.

Dr. Bernard sized me up once more then grinned, "Alright, I will let you date my daughter, but under one condition."

I looked up at Bridget's mother hopefully as she rose from her seat. She pulled out her phone, "Gather around your teacher girls, I would like to preserve this moment." Uh oh. Bridget stood up from her seat and snuggled herself against my right side wrapping my arm around her shoulder. Ingrid did the same with my left. "Face this way please." Dr. Bernard was standing by the kitchen door readying her phone's camera function. Scarlet arose from underneath the table where she was filming my humiliation and grabbed on to Ingrid while shooting up a peace sign. The four of us were now crowded together facing Dr. Bernard's camera; the three girls fully clothed and me stark naked with a boner.

"Wait! Hold on a second! Doctor...!" I cried as my face remained red.

"You want to hear my condition for going out with my Bridget? Then you better smile for the camera and say, 'sexy'" Was she serious? I was beginning to sweat now. Bridget just kept smiling and grabbed my butt. The two on my left just nudged me as Dr. Bernard held her camera steady. They really were just waiting on me to humiliate myself further. Was I willing to pay this price to stick with Bridget? "Now smile. Say 'sexy' on the count of three...one...two...three!"

I forced on a great big smile for the photo right before the flash went off. "Sexy!" we all called out as another photo was taken. I must look ridiculous in that picture.

"Very nice," Dr. Bernard looked approvingly at the picture on her phone "Now here's the condition," she opened the door behind her and the Scarlet and Bridget stepped away from me allowing me a free hand to cover myself with. Bridget still clung to me affectionately. "I want to see how you teach your class Professor."

I tilted my head to the side, "What?"

"I want you to go out there and educate that study group out there while they are still here. I want to see what a capable teacher you are. If you can still own up to your position even while teaching a class with your girlfriend in it."

"Um, okay...can I put some pants on first?"

The corner of her mouth went up as she looked me up and down. I already knew it was going to be a hard 'no' but I at least had to try asking. I groaned as Bridget let go of me then to retrieve my towel from the floor. It was damp but still usable so I graciously took it to wrap around my waist as she gave me a quick kiss for good luck. I steeled myself so I could walk past Bridget's mother into the room of studious girls whose attention swiveled in my direction as their nearly naked teacher came to greet them.