ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 12

Story Info
Did Avery awake from a nightmare or into one?
2.7k words
4.63
6.2k
3
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened my eyes, I was no longer in the car anymore. Instead, I was in an unfamiliar room lying in a comfortable bed with my head propped up on a soft pillow and a fluffy comforter on top of me. I could tell from the dim light coming from the window shutters that it was very early in the morning. I noticed I was still naked beneath the sheets and my girl Bridget was snuggled up beside me under the covers. She appeared to be wearing a white one-piece silk slip-on nightgown with a serene look on her face as she slept, using my arm as her pillow.

She stirred at my awakening and yawned. "Good morning love, you were really down and out after yesterday."

"Where am I?" I asked as I nuzzled her unbound hair. As many questions as I had right then, I really didn't mind waking up like this. I had worse mornings.

"You are at my place," she gave me a kiss "This is my parent's bedroom."

My heart missed a beat. "What?"

Before I could have a moment to comprehend my present situation, Bridget crawled on top of me sitting up on my pelvis, revealing her short white nightgown with thin lacy straps as she sat up on my waist. She looked dazzling even in the hazy light. "You have been so good lately Avery," she brought herself down on my mouth giving me a deeper more passionate kiss with her tongue. I wrapped my arms around her and made an approving sound in the back of my throat.

Maybe I was still half-asleep but right then I didn't want to think about how I got there and what happened on the field, I just wanted to drown in Bridget's affection. I felt her fingers stroke my face and trail down from my neck, to my nipples, and to my stomach. As my arousal grew, I could feel that Bridget wasn't wearing anything underneath that nightgown. Her bare thighs rubbed my midsection. "Close your eyes and raise your arms Ave." I didn't think, I simply obeyed. Bridget tossed the blankets off the bed and led a trail of kisses down to my naked legs and right back up again to my mouth. I smiled as I kept my eyes shut to savor every sensation. As Bridget began to nibble my earlobe, I felt something soft lay across my wrists and ankles. When I felt that softness tighten all of a sudden, I shot open my eyes. Bridget had very skillfully tied my hands and feet to the bed with some silk sheets. Arms above my head, legs spread apart, and erection pointing skyward, I was totally exposed now.

"Uh, Bridget...?" I struggled against the bonds.

"You don't want to escape yet," Bridget opened a drawer from the nightstand right by the bed to pull out a condom. Tearing it open, she positioned herself in front of me as she applied the condom to me with her mouth. I moaned pursing my lips together, then things got even sexier. After she strapped on my condom she stood tall before me smiling from ear to ear. She pushed a strap from her nightgown off her shoulder tauntingly, then she slipped off her other strap, letting the garment fall off her body and pool around her feet.

My eyes widened in wonder. It was my first time seeing Bridget completely naked, I was awestruck. Her ample breasts, her perked up nipples, her vivacious curves surrounding her eager pussy. She climbed above me once again spreading her legs and descending upon my throbbing boner. She let out a pleasant coo as she began bouncing up and down on my lap. I answered her actions with a guttural noise as I pulled against the bonds once more. My muscles flexed as my arms desperately tried to throw themselves around Bridget but I could not tear or slip through the silk sheets that bound my wrists and ankles.

I reluctantly felt a strange kind of exhilaration stemming from the intense yearning of wanting to throw my whole body at Bridget as she continued to ride me. Her movements became more rapid as our breathing became more labored. She moved faster and faster until I could no longer contain myself. We both climaxed thunderously letting out a yell of satisfaction. We looked each other in the eye, we were both sweating and panting. Bridget smiled, "Wanna go for another round Professor?" I nodded as I tugged at the sheets again while she produced another rubber without leaving the bed. There was no way she was going to untie me, but considering she continued to straddle me until I passed out from the ecstasy, I did not mind it much.

****************************

When I recovered consciousness again, the light from the window was a bit brighter and I was still tied to the bed. The silk around my wrists and ankles didn't hurt so I wasn't too worried. Rather, I was more focused on Bridget's sleeping form right beside me. Still naked, she was curled up against my chest, her head cradled in the crook of my shoulder, her legs intertwined with my own. The feeling of waking up with my bare skin against hers sent a wave of delight through my entire being. I craned my neck to kiss the top of her head then went back to sleep with a smile on my face breathing in the scent of her hair.

***************************

The sun was streaming through the window now. The light illuminating my warm naked body. I woke up again with a yawn still feeling giddy after last night. I attempted to stretch only to remember my hands and feet were still tied to the bed with silk sheets. I turned my head towards where Bridget once slept on top of me. She was gone. Where did she go to? Did she just leave me like this?

"Looking for something Teach?"

A shiver ran down my spine at that familiar voice. "Scarlet!?" I darted my gaze to a corner of the room where Scarlet advanced towards me holding a camcorder while being accompanied by her friend Ingrid. I struggled against the sheets but my hands and feet were securely fastened, leaving my nudity entirely open for the two girls (and their camera) to see. My face flushed, "What are you two doing here!?"

Ingrid laughed, "We came over to see Bridget, duh. Didn't expect we would find our hot hunky teacher tied up naked in her parent's bedroom."

"Wh-Where's Bridget?" I asked.

Scarlet approached the bed with her camcorder aimed at my face. "She is downstairs making breakfast," She panned the lens of her camera all the way down my naked body, getting a full recording of my embarrassing position in the nude from head to toe. "Turns out, she is not the only one cookin' downstairs!" Scarlet laughed.

My face turned cherry. "Untie me this instant!"

"Oh we will untie you," Scarlet reached out with one hand and massaged my balls before giving them a quick squeeze. Her camcorder was in her other hand still aimed between my legs "But first I would like to record you cumming."

My heart almost burst. "What!?"

Ingrid came to the other side of the bed and reached for my genitals as well. I let out a reluctant chirp as she stroked my pole until I got hard. "You see Professor, I think I found my calling in life," the two girls kept fondling me " I have been so blessed to have so many hot naked guys in my life, I decided to make a documentary in order to share my experiences with those who have an interest in gorgeous, embarrassed, naked guys. So I would like to get as much footage as I can about what goes on around me once guys get naked and aroused. Seeing you tied up like this on the bed belonging to your girlfriend's parents I can't help but want to take advantage. Just give me one shot of you shooting off a load and we will untie you."

My dick pulsated and throbbed as their hands moved up and down my shaft. I was letting out feral noises at this point, begging for release. "I...can't! Bridget...ah!...already...oooh...milked me dry last night...nnngghh!" The girls only pumped me faster "I-I...annh!...I got not nothing left down there! Mmm!"

"Oh come on Prof." Ingrid licked my tip which was already spouting precum "after a good night's sleep, you must have one more to spare?"

"You can do it Finn!" Scarlet zoomed in on my throbbing member as she played with my sac. "Just one more blowout and we'll set you free." For the first time in a long time I actually willed myself to have an orgasm just to put an end to this tortuous stimulation. I shut my eyes and furrowed my brow as I let the pleasure consume me, forcing out one final ejaculation.

"Ahhhh...nnnggh...AWWWWWW!" I hollered as a long rope of cum shot up into the air and landed on my stomach.

Both girls stepped back as my penis grew limp and Ingrid started clapping. "Nicely done Professor Finn! That was phenomenal."

"Good job Finn. I am so proud of you! This is going to be some amazing footage."

What the hell? These two were acting like a couple of moms who just watched their kid's baking soda volcano explode at the science fair. True to their word however, they untied me from the bed.

Red in the face and utterly humiliated (with the video to prove it too) I leaped right off the bed and dashed straight towards the bathroom closing the door behind me. I needed a good shower.

******************************

I managed to wash off all the semen by soaping up my entire body. Foamy suds cascaded off my skin as scalding hot water washed me down. I will have to apologize to Bridget and her folks at a later time for using their bathroom (and bedroom) without their permission. For now I will just have to take advantage of their good graces. When I finished with my shower I stepped out of the stall feeling very refreshed. I was covered in water droplets and a cloud of steam came off my muscles. I let out a relaxed breath and paused the instant I realized I had company.

Wouldn't you know it? Right before me stood Scarlet still shooting with her camera in my direction while Ingrid stood right next to her waving at herself with a handheld fan; both of them were smiling as they were drinking in my nudity.

"Wha...how the hell did you two get in here!?"

"You left the door unlocked." Ingrid jabbed towards the now open door.

"So glad you did though, that shower scene is going to do great for my documentary." Scarlet zoomed in on my penis with her camera once again.

I turned around as if I was just now realizing I was showering in a completely translucent glass shower stall. Everything within it was completely visible from the outside. I was completely visible as I showered. I turned back to the girls and remembered that they were still filming me and I wasn't even making a move to cover myself. I blushed as I dove for the towels hanging on the wall. The first towel I got a hold of was a thin violet-colored one that I tossed around my waist as I jetted out the bathroom door. I was still dripping wet with a trail of steam following behind me, along with two girls and their recording devices.

I managed to bound down most of the staircase without trouble but as I reached the last flight, I tripped over my own wet feet. I didn't fall very far or very hard because I landed on top of a young woman who was loitering at the bottom of the stairs. The girl in question had short dark hair with a yellow hair clip, she wore a faded jacket, a jean skirt, and a startled look on her face from me almost bowling her over. Luckily for her, I only pushed her a bit, me on the other hand, I fell to the floor face first letting my towel fall right off of me.

"Ah! What the...Professor Finn?" Looking up at her face I recognized this girl from my math class.

"Merta? What are you doing here? We don't have class today." I was so surprised at seeing one of my students here again I momentarily forgot I was lying naked on the floor giving Merta a close-up on my ass.

"Um, Bridget called us here for another study group and Scarlet promised us..." I managed to stand up from my fall and Merta gave me a once over.

"Hold on...us?"

Merta's adorable cheeks turned pink as she gestured to the rest of the room behind her, her gaze never left me. Looking over her shoulder I quickly noticed that Merta did not come alone. My whole class had come to Bridget's house once again...and they were actually studying?! However, they definitely looked up from their books and notes to watch their teacher stand before them all wet, steamy, and naked. The stunned silence was then broken by pointing, laughter, and wolf-whistling.

"Oh my gosh! This study group really was a good idea!"

"Got to hand it to Scarlet, she promised us he would be naked again if we came and she delivered."

"Seriously, my grades would have been so much better if I had this kind of incentive at the beginning of the semester."

"Tell me about it. Why can't all my teachers get naked to encourage me to study like Professor Finn?"

"Cuz none of your teachers have a body like that!"

"That's right, I only want to see it if it's worth showing. And that hunk of meat between his legs is worth watching!"

My face flared up in humiliation as I glanced around for my towel. Merta had picked it up and was now handing it to me still looking bashful but smiling as she was giving my nudity elevator eyes. I swiped the towel from her with curt 'thank you' and tossed it around my waist in a hurry, fumbling the garment above my knees rather than taking the time to tie it neatly and securely.

I cleared my throat, "Ahem, thank you class for taking the initiative to improve your grades. This study group was a fine idea..." I was trying to diffuse the situation by reclaiming a more dignified stance. But I was still red in the face, all the girls around me had seen me naked again, and were snorting at my embarrassment. I had no dignity left to preserve.

Apparently Bridget must have called them when I was still tied-up upstairs and Scarlet must have fed them the incentive of seeing my naked embarrassment again. How did she know that? Either Bridget told her that I was, she he had plotted something to strip me, or she just played the odds which were of course in her favor because it's my miserable life. "...That is all...keep studying. H-Have a nice day." I couldn't think of anything else to say under the circumstances. So I just pushed through the crowd straight into the kitchen hoping I would find Bridget in there.

After a few unsolicited butt-grabs and a one or two attempts to take away my bunched up towel, I finally made it into the kitchen. Before I closed the door behind me I heard my students say, "He's a bit of a jerk, but after seeing him naked a couple times he might have become my favorite teacher."

"That giant ass, does have a nice ass."

"I love how he gets all timid when he's naked. It's so cute, like a frightened rabbit scurrying away."

"Well then, we'll just have to keep thinking of ways to see him naked again in the future. Right girls?"

I heard a great deal of agreements and conspiratorial giggles coming from the next room as I moved away from the door with a shiver down my spine (and it didn't come from being cold and nude).

(To be continued...)