Naked Punishment

Story Info
Mandy must be taught a lesson for public nudity.
17.6k words
4.74
38.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandywoods
mandywoods
199 Followers

Author note: This is a slow-burn romance also containing exhibitionism and humiliation. All characters are older than 18 years old.

1 The Good Girl

Mandy packed her bags while her Mom was still at work.

She was alone and naked. She loved walking around the house without clothes and fantasized about her neighbors seeing her through her window.

At this moment, she never imagined these fantasies would become very real, taking her beyond her wildest dreams!

And, she never imagined they would change her life.

--

"What will it be like to live with James?" she thought. "Has he thought of me as much as I have of him?"

"Mandy, you are a stupid girl!" she reprimanded herself. "Why would James think of you other than Jenny's daughter? You are so stupid Mandy!! He only knew you when he lived with me and Mom. After Dad. He probably never thought of you after that."

Her Mom and her ex-boyfriend James remained friends after their breakup. He had been a friend from college and became intimate with Mom after Dad died. They separated on good terms and remained in contact through the years, despite being on opposite sides of the country.

---

Mandy was just about to hide her vibrating dildo in her suitcase. Could this be seen in the airport scan? Probably. Good thing she was checking the luggage. It would be embarrassing if the airport control officer saw the vibrator with her standing right there.

The vibrator was a new purchase. She had bought it online and had to make sure that her mother didn't find out about it. Now she turned it on and rubbed it down her tummy. She imagined him taking her. She imagined it entering her.

"Please, James, put it in me," she whispered in a low voice and closed her eyes. "I need it so bad."

Since her Mom mentioned she spoke to him and she could stay with him, she imagined them having an affair. She remembered how handsome he was and she began to have fantasies.

The dildo rubbed against her moist lips. She pushed it slowly back and forth as it tickled her with vibrations. Then, she suddenly shifted its angle with her wrist and pushed with force.

It entered her hard.

"Uhh," she gasped.

She slipped it out slowly and then plunged it in further with all her force, trying to make it hurt as if punishing herself.

"That's it, please cum inside me," she whimpered.

Her imagination made her recurring fantasy come to life. He was behind her. His strong hands gripped her ultra skinny body, grasping her pelvis bone, moving her back and forth with a force and constant rhythm.

"Oh, please make me cum," she pleaded as her body doubled over and she needed to gain her balance by holding onto her bedpost.

--

"Mandy, are you there?" she heard her mother down at the foot of the stairs.

Just as she was about to reach orgasm, her mother had entered the front door and started ascending the stairs.

"Yes," she said flustered. "I'm just packing."

She quickly hid the vibrator under her clothing in the open suitcase and ran to the other side of the room where her nightgown was thrown on the floor. She heard her mother's footsteps arriving at the top of the stairs. In a few seconds, she would be in the room. What would she do if she saw her completely naked? She pulled the nighty over her head and tried to act as natural as possible. At that moment, her mother entered the room. It was a close call.

"Hi, Honey!"

"Hi Mom. What are you doing at home?"

"I thought I would leave the office and help you to pack. Besides, I'm not going to see you for a while."

Mandy smiled.

"Are you ok, Honey? You look flushed. Is there something wrong? Are you becoming emotional?"

"No, no. I was just bending down and moving too quickly. Maybe it made me a bit dizzy."

"What a lame explanation," she thought.

But she couldn't think of anything else. Her mother didn't seem to suspect anything. She never had any need to question Mandy. Mandy was always honest about "most" things. Their relationship had been strong, especially ever since her father died many years earlier.

--

2. Arrival of the Familiar Guest

James listened to his favorite piano piece, the Chaconne (partita BMW 1004) by Bach for the left hand when the doorbell rang. He had been expecting it. Soon he thought his peaceful solitary life would be interrupted by Jenny's daughter who would come to stay for a while until she became established. He hadn't seen her in person for more than six years.

"Now she is 22 years old," he thought. "Christ! Has it been so long?"

Leroy jumped off the couch and barked with the sound of the doorbell and his tail wagged, anticipating any type of new excitement and experience.

"How time has flown by," he thought as he walked toward the front door of his condo. She had been a good kid back when he lived with her and her Mom.

--

James had been alone since his girlfriend left him for a guy at work. It had been a year and a half. A relationship that lasted three years ended with a handwritten note, consisting of two short sentences; the first phrase stating bluntly, "I no longer love you."

Now, he didn't want to be in love ever again. Since Bella left him.. "Who needs the hassle?" and "I'm better this way!" he convinced himself. The truth was, however, he was deeply hurt.

--

He pushed these recurrent thoughts out of his mind and focused on the music.

Bach wrote the Chaconne, perhaps the most emotional and sublime work in Western music, just after his wife died. Written originally as the second partita for solo violin, many great composers adapted this piece to the piano, the most famous versions by Busoni and later by Brahms for left-hand.

As James listened to the recording for the thousandth time, his mind became lost in the connected harmonies; the tumultuous sadness of the first movement that suddenly gave rise to an uplifted middle section offering hope and continuity from the rubble of despair. It is a testament to the supreme genius of Bach, that through his music created so long ago that the message without words continues to reverberate -- that in sorrow, there must still be hope and renewal.

--

He had promised Jenny that Mandy could live with him until she found a job and another place to live. However, James also thought that this may not be a place for a young person. Condo complexes like "Las Playas" were not designed with young people in mind. There are many older retired residents and all kinds of restrictions and rules.

No, this was an exclusive condo community that relished in the "peace and quiet" that only "old people" could enjoy. Scattered amongst the old hags were a few well-off professionals, like James, but children were banished from this kingdom -- except the perfunctory grand-children, that by imperial decree could visit on sparingly few occasions.

--

"Well Jenny," James said to his ex-girlfriend a month previously on the telephone, "You know I would love to have Mandy here, but you know how it is here with kids."

"James," she responded as if to bring him back to reality. "Mandy is not a child anymore. She's 22 years old and very responsible."

"Yeah, I know, but maybe she might feel quite restricted here," he tried to invent some other excuse.

"You know how she absolutely adores you, James," his sister reasoned. "She has never stopped talking about you since you left six years ago. You know she thinks the world of you and loves being with you?"

"Yes, I know," he responded now without further argument. This last part had disarmed him completely. "OK, but if she doesn't like it here, I can find somewhere else for her to stay."

"Thanks, James. I appreciate it and Mandy does too. It is really helping me out because it would be too complicated to bring her with me to Dubai now that I had to sell our place. Also, I am sure you will be a big help until she decides what to do in life. She doesn't listen to me much these days."

"Mmm," he responded.

"Besides, you need this as much as she does. You are very alone after Bella. She'll be a good companion. You'll see."

--

The image he had in his head of Mandy was that of a boyish almost androgynous teen. Her short brown hair, flat chest, and petite body appeared as if she never would be a woman. But she was the warmest person that he ever knew. And for a kid, she was very intelligent and mature. She must be very different now. All these thoughts streamed through his mind in the split seconds it took to walk to the door and open it.

"Hi James," Mandy said, smiling and pleased to see him as he swung open the door.

James was taken aback. That androgynous boyish teen had turned into a young beautiful woman. He had seen photos of her that Jenny sent, but nothing was like seeing her in person.

"Mandy! Come in," he responded happily. "It is so good to see you. Wow, have you grown up!"

Mandy was so happy to see him that she rushed into the apartment and gave him a big hug, raising up on her tip-toes to put her arms around his neck and large broad shoulders. She stayed like this for a long moment. James felt her soft face against his. She smelled fresh and her touch was warm.

She wore her brown hair cut just below her shoulders and it smelled like fresh coconut. In this brief moment, a million thoughts coalesced through his mind, with the overwhelming feeling that he had missed the touch of a female. And, he had forgotten how much he truly had missed Mandy, even if when he knew her she was quite young.

Leroy couldn't contain his excitement and moved from side to side. While he had grown into a full-grown labrador over the past year and a half, he was still essentially a puppy.

Mandy was dressed in jeans and a simple white blouse. She wore a choker collar around her thin neck that made her look like an older version of Natalie Portman in Léon the Professional. She had a leather backpack and a large red hard-shell suitcase.

"Thanks," she said as she started to wheel the suitcase in.

Leroy attempted to jump on her.

"Don't mind him," James said, referring to Leroy. "He won't hurt you. He just loves to play."

"Oh, I love dogs," she said, petting his head. "He is so cute. I just love white Labs!"

She patted his head and rubbed his ears as he jumped up on her.

"Hi, boy!"

"Leroy, stop jumping. You are going to scare Mandy."

"No, he's ok."

Leroy moved around nervously and tried to jump up on her in excitement many times.

"Leroy!" James yelled, pulling him away.

"He's ok. Poor boy," Mandy said giggling.

"Here. Let me help you with that," he quickly reached for the luggage to help her enter the foyer.

"How was your trip?" he asked as he grabbed the bag.

Mandy tried to respond but was still occupied petting Leroy as the dog wagged his tail furiously and moaned with excitement. He was still young enough that he didn't realize his strength and Mandy did all she could to prevent him from pushing her over and making her fall down.

"It was good."

"I had expected you to call so that I could get you at the station."

"That's ok, it was easy enough to get an Uber."

"I will bring your bag to the guest room. I'll be right back."

James quickly disappeared to the back room with the luggage. All the while, he thought about how beautiful Mandy had become. Mandy had turned into one of the hottest girls he has ever seen. She was so pretty, that he suddenly became nervous talking to her.

"Damn, why does she have to be Jenny's daughter?'' he scorned.

He realized he was immediately attracted to her. He imagined her now in a sexual way.

"What are you thinking?" he said to himself as he scurried off to the guest room to collect his thoughts. "It's Jenny's daughter! It would be so awkward, for God's sake. So stop thinking about her like that!"

--

3. Recalling old times

They talked for a while on the sofa about Mandy's college days and about the last time that they had been together. Back when he lived on the East coast with her and her Mom.

"We had some good times, didn't we? Do you remember when you took me to the zoo?"

He thinks back and can't seem to reconcile that this beautiful girl sitting on his couch is the same person as that androgynous boyish kid that he took to the zoo. For a moment, he can see that kid in her, but it is difficult to maintain the similarity.

Her face was beaming with energy as they talked about that trip.

"Do you remember when we held the parrots in our hands?"

"Yeah!" he responded.

"I couldn't believe how their claws felt like human hands!"

They laughed and talked about other anecdotes of their trips and the different things they did together. Her mom was always busy with work on the weekends, so James often took her places to get her out of the house.

"James, do you remember the Australia outdoor exhibit and the kangaroos?

"How could I forget? They were a bit sexed-crazed!"

"Haha, I remember you trying to explain to me what they were doing! Poor James! I can just remember you trying to explain away what those animals were doing!"

--

For a moment, after he said that his mind began to wander. He thought that everything about Mandy seems to bubble sex. It is not that she is slutty, quite the opposite. It is just her very nature. He remembered the description of Bijou in a story by Anaïs Nin. She wrote, "Her mouth was not meant for speaking, to eat.... it seemed more like a prelude to a kiss."

This was Mandy. The soft blush of her white skin, the shape of her mouth, her thin and delicate frame. It hat the effect that she had been formed in a spring garden this morning for the express purpose of personifying sex and sensuality.

--

4. Settling in

He made dinner while she was in her room unpacking.

While he set the table, Mandy had been converted in his mind into a beautiful long-lost girlfriend. Those three years with Bella seemed to vanish; relegated to an unimportant interlude -- a cosmic blip that no longer mattered. Bella didn't matter anymore, but "of course, sex with Bella was incredible," he thought parenthetically.

He set the small table in his kitchen for two with a candle in the center.

"What am I doing?" he thought. "She's Jenny's daughter, not my girlfriend."

Yeah, that might be true. But, Mandy had affected him.

He looked into the fridge for something to drink on the table. There was a bottle of Chardonnay. "Why not?"

He pulled out the bottle, opened it, and placed it on the table. He then fetched a few wine glasses.

--

They talked about the latest films and series. Mandy described the fact that she wanted to be a writer. It was her biggest dream.

"Wow, that is great that you like writing. What do you write? Fiction?".

"Mmm. A bit of everything. But, I just finished my third book. My first was a children's novel, but the second two were more serious literary novels."

"I would love to read them," he responded, generally interested. "Do you think this is what you want to do for a living?"

"Not sure," she said, sipping her wine. "I don't really know. That's why I didn't want to go to college right away," she paused looking into her glass. "Besides, I have a few books and stories that I want to write this year."

"That's great! Besides, you are young and still have a lot of time to explore."

This was not a moment to start to lecture her as her mother suggested. There was a lot of time for them to breach this subject. Anyway, what opinion could he possibly have? He still is getting to know her once again.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Mandy, you can tell me anything!"

"Please, don't mention this to my Mom."

"I wouldn't mention anything we talk about to your Mom without you wanting it."

She sipped another glass of wine to try and muster the courage.

"Well, it is nothing. In reality, it is no big deal and rather silly and maybe you will think I am just a stupid girl," she paused. "I have been writing erotic stories and posting them on a sex site."

"Really? That's amazing. And no, I don't think you are a stupid girl. Quite the opposite."

She blushed and looked down.

"Yeah. Well, it is kind of funny! I just write about some of my silly sexual fantasies and put them in the context of stories."

James' face was one of surprise. He never would have imagined that Mandy would write sex scenes or even have such fantasies. She seemed so...well, proper.

"How did you start?"

"I don't know. I was looking for some way to post stories and get people to read them. People like sex, so people read these. Previously, I posted a few of my serious fiction on a literature site, but practically nobody read them. It was a bit disappointing. Then, I found this site that has erotic literature. Now, I get lots of feedback. To be honest, it is kind of fun!"

She sipped some wine and continued.

"Some people tell me how hot my stories are. I kind of like it," she said, trying to hide her true enthusiasm. "And," she added, "I get to write about me and my antics in the context of a story. Some are true, but most are exaggerated! You know? like smoke and mirrors."

"What do you write about, if you don't mind me asking?" he asked almost hesitantly.

Mandy blushed, giggling nervously. Perhaps, the wine had helped her be more honest.

"Mostly about girls -- well, really mostly about me -- that like to expose themselves. Do you know? exhibitionists," she laughed. "And have sex, of course!"

He laughed nervously, almost incredulously, along with her.

"Are you serious? Uff... Sounds highly erotic and sexy. Would you let me read them?"

"Hahaha... maybe after I drink a bit more wine!"

A brief moment passed.

"I think the idea of exhibitionism is super erotic," he said after a silence.

"Mee too. That's why I write about it," she paused with a mischievous grin. "Amongst 'other' things, as well."

"Sounds mysterious."

"Ha-ha," she giggled. "No, not anything strange or perverted. Just a bit of submission mixed in here and there as well."

James' cock twitched in his pants. That was his hot spot. That is what secretly turned him on. "I can't believe she just said that," he thought to himself. "It is so hot!"

He finished the glass of wine, took the bottle, and poured more into her glass and then his. As he did this, he thought about how he likes walking around the house naked and with his hard cock pointing upwards. He could never tell her this, but his fantasy is that someone would look through the window and see his hard cock.

He was amazed that Mandy must also fantasize about such things. This put all types of his thoughts into motion.

---

Mandy only ate a few leaves of salad and pushed the rest of the food from one side of the plate to the other. Perhaps that is why she is so skinny, James thought.

"Don't you want some rice?"

"No, I'm good. I ate a big lunch," she answered, telling only a half-truth to avoid further scrutiny. She simply was never hungry. Not knowing what she would do with her life made her nervous. Also, a breakup with her last boyfriend had produced self-doubt and insecurity. This had the effect of eating less and less.

But, she sipped at the wine during their dinner conversation. With each sip, she had become more lightheaded and a little bit giddy. At least it relaxed her and she felt more at ease than before.

She thought about how happy she was to be here with James. She hoped that James was as pleased as she was.

--

"What type of food do you like? Do you like Japanese?"

He seemed to touch the magic word, and her face beamed with delight. "I love Japanese food!"

"Great. Me too," which seemed obvious given his Japanese descent. "There is a restaurant in town. It is the best sushi that I know. Maybe someday we can go?"

"Oh, can we go tomorrow night? Please! That would be so cool. I would love that!"

mandywoods
mandywoods
199 Followers