ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered a bit, and not just from the lack of clothes. Bridget reached behind her to stroke my cheek comfortingly never taking her gaze off her mother. Fortunately I was expecting this question so I prepared an answer, "As I have stated before Dr. Bernard," I squeezed Bridget closer to me, my heart hammering away on her back "Bridget, is the only girl I break the rules for."

Dr. Bernard looked at us quietly for a moment. She tapped her chin, pondering until she finally gave a response.

"Well, I suppose for the time being I can allow this relationship to continue." Dr. Bernard's voice was even. Bridget and I were ecstatic. Bridget spun around and practically jumped me for a hug. "Now hold on dear, this is only probational. If your grades slip or a scandal emerges about him I will not hesitate to throw your new beau under the bus. Do I make myself clear?" That was a fair enough deal. Though I couldn't help but feel a little singled-out here considering I was sort of blackmailed into this relationship.

Bridget nodded solemnly to this offer. "Good. Now, Professor Finn...do you mind if I call you Avery?"

"Oh, no. No I don't mind at all...um...would it be alright if I called you Alexandra?" Normally I don't like to throw out formality but this was my girlfriend's mother, it couldn't hurt to establish a closer relationship with her.

"Oh, I am perfectly fine with Doctor or Dr. Bernard thank you." She spoke kindly but her response left me a bit confused. Did she tell me that because she doesn't like me so she wants to maintain boundaries or did she just like the sound of her title? The former scared me a little. Before I could ask about it, she spoke, "Where was I? Ah yes! Avery, I would like to give you a quick tour of the house. But first," She looked me up and down as I still clung to Bridget. "We need to put some pants on you."

To be continued...

12