ENM Intertwined - Rorke Pt. 01

Story Info
Egotistical party planner is in for a surprise.
1.7k words
4.31
12.5k
15
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author’s Note: These stories are a work of fiction focusing on ENM: Embarrassed Naked Males. I mostly like to write for fun by posting outrageous and ridiculous CFNM: Clothed Female Naked Males scenarios everywhere since I am a huge fan of CFNM/ENM and it is a genre I don’t see often. If it’s not your cup of tea you don’t have to read; for those who still read I hope you enjoy.)

*

Hey there pals! The name is Rorke Blazeman, pretty awesome name huh? It suits me. I work as one of the most desired party planners in the city. In my head, I am the most desired party planner in the world and I plan to make that dream a reality. I am not just amazing at throwing the most exciting parties ever but I am also super fine with my winning smile and muscular bod. I can make any girl swoon with my A+ charm.

Well...almost any girl.

To tell you the truth, the woman that I am seriously crushing on kind of sees me as a bit of a hothead.

Maybe I kind of am.

I have known her for a very long time and by some coincidence or fate we ended up working for the same company. I know she would totally be into me if she didn’t see me as just some egotistical narcissist.

Fortunately...for her...she gets to see my ego get taken down a peg when she sees me naked! And not in the way I always imagined it; with us both naked in a hotel room, but in an embarrassing public setting with her fully clothed.

My humiliation began while I was setting a party for some anonymous client (guess they really wanted to make this a surprise). It was at this large mansion that used to be owned by my best friend Jack; back when he still had money. I knew nothing about the new homeowners of this place except that they wanted me to set up an amazing party for some thrill-seeking guy in his early to mid-twenties in the over-sized living room. Yeah, the details were super vague but if they managed to own a house this big they must be loaded! So I said yes to the gig and screwed the lack of info. I have had to work with less before but I am so awesome that there is no party I can’t throw. I am the party master!

What made this job even more alluring was the fact I got to work side by side with my super hot crush, Sage Bianchi, who managed the schedule. She has always been a bit scrappy, especially when arguing with me. But today she was pulling out all the stops for this client; her long brown hair tied back into a ponytail as she was rocking a white sleeveless button-up blouse with a pencil skirt and stockings that ended in black heels.

Damn she pretty!

I have known her since I was a kid, and even back then, we fought like cats and dogs but in an amiable way. To this day she is still one of my closest friends...I just wish she were more than that...

I was so distracted checking out her ass in that skirt that I jumped when she called out to me, “Hey Rorke! Did you order in those tikki torches for the backyard?” Sage turned around to look at me quizzically with that sexy gaze of hers.

“Of course I did Sage,” pulling up a confident look when I am feeling flustered is one of my talents. “As if Rorke Blazeman could forget lighting up the scenery. Though to be honest, our mystery client wont have any problem seeing in the dark once they take one look at me.” I shot her a wink.

Sage rolled her eyes. “There is no way that this mansion is big enough to house that ego of yours.”

“I can’t make this stuff up, I am just stating facts acknowledged by the universe.”

She laughed and shook her head. “God you are so full of it.”

I loved teasing her too much. I guess I am a bit of the pigtail-pulling type when it comes to Sage. Little did I know that she had something in store for me that would change our relationship forever.

“Just bring in the cake from the kitchen and prepare to meet our client,” Sage checked the time on her cellphone. “They should be arriving soon to meet us.”

“You want me and that giant cake in the same room together?” I jabbed a thumb towards myself. “This is too much sweetness even for you.” Sage gave me another adorable eye-roll and smirked. Is it weird that I think she is cute whenever she gets annoyed with me?

I bounded into the kitchen so quickly that I didn’t even notice that my young friend Santiago had already taken the initiative of carrying in the cake for me. I crashed right into a wall of frosting that smeared all over my face and clothes. This was not good.

“Holy shit! Rorke, are you okay?” Santiago had on a look of concern for me as I did for the cake. I just ruined a crucial element to the party, how could I be so careless!? What was our client going to think once they arrived to discover the party planner they hired was wearing their cake?

Thankfully, Sage had everything under control. “Okay, no one panic. We still have time before the client arrives.” She whipped her head towards Santiago. “Santy, run to the nearest bakery and pick up the biggest cake you can find with the same flavor as this one.” She turned towards me and extended a finger to wipe off some of the frosting from my chin; she tasted it and licked her lips. “Looks like strawberry with chocolate frosting.” At this moment, I was actually grateful that my face was covered in cake so that my crush could not see how badly I was blushing at her intimate gesture. “As for you Rorke, get yourself cleaned up before our client gets here. We are meeting them for the first time and the head party planner has to look professional. I will have one of the staff members bring you some spare clothes since you obviously can’t wear that.” She motioned for my shirt and pants that were dripping chocolate frosting.

“I’m just going to use the shower upstairs. You can just tell the staff to leave extra clothes outside the bathroom.” Sage nodded at my suggestion.

I made it upstairs with Santiago continuously apologizing for coating me in cake. I shrugged them off along with my clothes once I finally entered the bathroom. The hot water came euphorically as the frosting was cleansed from my body while the water and soap cascaded down my muscular chest.

I emerged from my shower into a room of steam that glazed over the mirror above the sink. Wiping away the unnecessary fog, I shot my reflection a thumbs up as I admired my well-built physique that was shimmering in water droplets. After checking myself out as I flexed my enormous biceps, I twirled my head around the bathroom to find a towel. I did not see one...My ruined clothes were gone as well. Did the crew member take them while I was in the shower? Oh shit! I forgot to lock the door!

I searched desperately through the cabinets to find something I could cover myself with. All I could was a lime green hand towel that I used to dry off the remaining water droplets from my body. Attempting to wrap it around my waist, I could barely tie a knot to hold it together and the cloth itself only extended several inches above my knees. Not exactly the most modest of covers but what other options did I have?

Peeking out the bathroom door, I noticed a lonesome sock placed on the floor in front of me. Okay...where was the rest of my CLOTHES! I looked both left and right to see if the coast was clear then I tiptoed out of the safety of the bathroom to pick up the sock. When I finally had it in my grasp, I noticed it’s pair resting by the top landing of the stairs. No one seemed to be on this floor, so I risked moving even further away from the bathroom to pick up the other sock. From the that viewpoint, I spotted a pair of designer jeans sprawled out on the next landing. Sheesh! When I requested to ‘leave extra clothes outside the bathroom’ this is not what I had in mind! That staff member was either incredibly lazy or playing some practical joke on me. Either way, they were so fired!

Padding down the stairs, I swiped up the jeans only to discover two dress shoes scattered on the bottom floor. Dare I even chance putting myself that far out there before I even found a pair of underwear? Everyone should be working in the living room or the backyard so surely there was no risk of being seen yet. Right? Either way, I did not have much time before the client arrived and I had to be dressed by then to meet them.

Striding down the last of the stairs, all this moving around was loosening the already tiny knot on my green hand towel. A notable seam produced itself up to my waistline where my towel came together exposing my masculine thigh almost completely. By now my hands were full with my disseminated wardrobe as I picked up the shoes, so I couldn’t retie the towel around my waist before I noticed a fancy polo shirt crammed under the door to the kitchen. I sighed exasperatingly I sneaked over to open the kitchen door so I may add the shirt to my bundle of clothes.

Opening the door, I finally spotted a pair of boxer briefs hanging over a chair inside the kitchen while I picked up my shirt. A burst of elation and relief filled me as I spotted the last missing piece to my ensemble. Clumping up my pile of clothes into a ball, I dashed into the kitchen to collect my underwear.

That’s when all hell broke loose...