ENM Intertwined - Santiago Pt. 05

Story Info
Indignity preserved for all of time.
855 words
4.46
5.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty much all the girls stood in a line in front of me just so they could sign my swimsuit. I would have blocked them if I had not felt a slight tickle on my rear end. I jumped around to see Scarlet holding one of the sharpies with a big smile on her face. "I always go for the juicy parts." She winked. Did she just sign my ass!? Ingrid and Bridget took hold of my arms then, inviting the rest of the party to come molest me with their pens and twitchy hands.

My face was burning with humiliation and arousal as every girl in the restaurant passed around sharpies just so they could get a turn to sign my speedo. Scarlet would instruct her friends to turn me around in circles just so everybody could find space to write their signature. There was a lot of touching on both my crotch and my butt. As time went on, I was running out of room 'down there' to accommodate their names.

"Hey, There is almost no room for me to write my name. Give me a turn!" An unfamiliar girl shouted.

"Just wait, I am going first!"

"No, I am!"

Just like that, the line fell apart. Girls were crowding all over me just to steal a sharpie and sign my pelvic area. I tightened my lips as I swayed back and forth at the onslaught of groping towards my nether regions. I actually had to hold on to Ingrid and Bridget just to keep from toppling over. Unseen in the mosh pit of women, I could feel hands fondle everything beneath my waist. EVERYTHING. One hand in particular stood out when it landed on the small of my back. For whatever reason, I could tell that the hand belonged to Scarlet. She slipped her way into the back of my speedo to give my butt a tantalizing squeeze. I let out a moan despite the situation. Her hand slid along my hip straight to my front side where she momentarily cupped my balls and swiped her fingers up my johnson and out of my speedo. I groaned at the nubile touch.

Fortunately, yet embarrassingly enough, the erection I got from the salacious touching was able to stretch out the material on my swimsuit enough to accept the last of the signatures. The crowd of girls dispersed and I nearly collapsed. Ingrid and Bridget let go of my arms so I could place my hands on my knees as I crouched down panting. The whole experience was overwhelming and I still had a huge stiffy trying to work its way out of my speedo.

Noticing my distress, Scarlet wrapped her arms around me cuddling my face into her pillowy breasts. I let out cathartic sigh as she stroked my hair. in spite of the fact that she was largely responsible for what just went on, I still felt comfort in her embrace. Man, I really do have it bad for this crazy girl.

As I placed my arms around her waist for support, Scarlet addressed the crowd. "Well that was fun, what shall we do next?"

"Let's take a picture! Like we did when we were on the team." Lyra suggested.

"That sounds perfect for the occasion. Santiago, stand up front." Scarlet patted my back. Looking up from the comfort of her bosom I gave her a surprised look. "Don't look so worried you did this all the time when you won competitions."

"Yes, but...this time...I am the only one here in a swimsuit!" I cried.

"That's not going to matter." Scarlet pulled out her phone and handed it to the owner. "Hey Shelly, would you do us the honor of preserving this moment for all of us?"

Shelly the owner practically glowed. "I would be delighted! Stand in front of the counter over there. That's where you get the best lighting."

No objection was going to get me out of this one. Scarlet grabbed me by the arm and dragged me by the restaurant counter where everyone was already gathering behind us. Scarlet leaned her head into my shoulder, my old teammate Elvis propped his arm on top of my other shoulder smiling at my discomfort, Lyra was behind me tracing her fingers on my bare back while Dylan stood next to her cupping my butt cheek. All the attention on my backside was keeping my boner long and strong. So with a huge bulge in my graffiti covered speedo, and an army of fan-girls grinning behind me, Shelly got all of us in the shot.

"Everybody say 'tease'!"

"Tease!" Everyone called out except for me. Scarlet decided to kiss me on the cheek right before the picture got taken. So instead of a smile, I ended up having a stupid look on my face as the flash went off. To this day, that group photo with me looking embarrassed by being kissed by Scarlet in nothing but a speedo, while being surrounded by former classmates is still hanging up in the wall of that restaurant for the whole world to see.