Enslaved by Desire Ch. 02 - Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright Desirée?" Shawna tenderly asked as the branding iron was pulled away.

"W-why did you stop?" Desirée wondered, already missing the intensity of the burn, the tenacity of the pain!

In that one moment of agony she had had one of the most violent orgasms she'd ever had yet!

"It...it's done hon," Shawna replied as she gestured at her stomach. Desirée looked down.

"Oh," She grumbled. Where the iron had touched her skin was now black. And around it it was an angry red.

Such a pity that it was so fast...

But, Desirée considered, she really did look like property now, didn't she?

"Check it out," Desirée muttered as she traced a finger along the market and then hissed with pleasure at the pain. Apparently not all nerve cells were dead!

"Alright, let me give you a dose of biotics," Jean murmured as she took a needle and, without asking, stuck it on Desirée's shoulder, "You sure you want to go to school today?"

"Oh, I have got to show this off," Desirée smiled, "Actually, if you don't mind driving me, how about one more thing?"

"Desirée, why do you...well, I was going to ask why you look like a cavewoman, but what the fuck is that in your stomach!" April screeched again the next time she saw her.

"It's, hmm, a mark," Desirée happily replied as she walked through the halls of her school. She was right, not having eyebrows was really noticeable.

But apparently her new slave mark got more attention.

As it should.

"Desirée, is...this your rebellious phase?" Samantha asked as she stared in shock at the blackened skin in her stomach, and the sea of red irritated skin around it.

"Oh, I am more than fine," Desirée purred, her stomach feeling as if a carpet of ants were biting down on it. Exposure to the air, given that she had brought a shirt cut so that her stomach would show, made it feel as if it were on fire.

And as good as that was, she relished more the feelings of shock that people had.

"Babe I...I don't know what's going on with you anymore," Her boyfriend listlessly said as he stared at her brand.

"Property of Jean and Shawna, ID0001, MK5" it read.

"I mean, I've always wanted a tat too, right?" Samantha awkwardly laughed.

"Y-yeah, and parents are always a popular subject matter I guess," April dubiously added, but then, she really wasn't a girl who would have ever gotten one.

"Did you have to make it look like a slave mark though?" Joe said he kept staring at it.

"Oh babe," Desirée tenderly said as she put a hand on his cheek.

She really would miss him.

"W-well, marks without contracts are meaningless," Samantha said, "So, um, is that why you got such an accurate one?"

"I am very through," Desirée smugly replied as she showed off her now slightly protruding stomach, mark plain for all to see.

"W-what do these marks even mean?" April asked, if only to keep things from being so awkward.

"The ID shows which slave she is," Samantha grumbled, "The names are obviously the owners and the mark is in reference to the kind of contract under which she is a slave."

They all now started staring at her.

"What? I pay attention in class!" Samantha whined.

"Babe, I know I might not be too eager to push things," Joe grumbled, "But..if you really want to do things, you don't need to push this far."

"Joey, Joey," Desirée cooed as she patted his head, "You don't need to change for me."

"Are you sure?" Joe asked.

"I would never force anyone into something love," Desirée lovingly said, "I am not capable of enjoying it if you are not."

"If...you say so," Joe said with relief and Desirée leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips.

It would be one of the last times.

"Ok, you like extreme tats, that's fine," Samantha sighed, "But why did you shave off your eyebrows?"

This was it.

Her last day.

It had seemed to her as though her life had been leading up to this, that she had unknowingly gone through the paces that would see her where she was. It was all foolishness though; She had chosen this of her own free will after all.

Of that she was certain.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to school one last day?" Shawna, her birth mother, asked as she arranged things in the basement.

Not only had Desirée gone through changes in the last month or so, not only had her sire mother done things to her reproductive system for this, they had also given the basement a whole new makeover.

Just for her.

"Y-yes, I am sure," Desirée stuttered.

"Cause if you like, we can do this next week," Shawna offered.

"NO!" Desirée almost shouted, 'I mean, no, I..I can't wait."

"I've waited for this for so long," Desirée hissed out.

It was within her reach. It was within her reach.

Paradise.

"Do you want to call them at least?" Jean asked as she extended her cellphone out to her; They had already canceled Desirée's own.

Desirée's hands trembled as she took it and marked all the phone numbers she wanted to call.

She looked up at the woman from whose seed she had sprouted, questioning, searching.

An authoritative nod calmed her doubts and she dialed a "group call".

"Hello?" Both her friends and boyfriend answer at just about the same time.

"Hey guys," Desirée gingerly said.

"Oh hey D, any reason you didn't come to school today?" Samantha, her friend, was the first to say.

"Ah, well, I couldn't come," Desirée sadly answered.

"Ah, shit, I told you that new diet would do you in some day," She chided her.

"Not exactly," Desirée laughed.

"Well, um, do you want us to visit?" April asked.

"That won't be necessary," Desirée replied, "And...you won't be able to beside."

"So it's something nasty," April tsked.

"Again, not exactly," Desirée replied.

"Babe...you've been so cagey lately," Joe sighed as he finally asked, "Can you please tell me...tell us what's going on?"

"...You won't be seeing me," Desirée said.

"Ah, well, I guess we'll meet you when you get better?" April guessed.

"No, you misunderstand," Desirée sighed, "This is me calling you guys to...say goodbye."

They were all quite for a moment.

"The fuck do you mean by that!" Samantha yelled.

"What does that even mean?" April shrieked.

"Babe, please stop joking around," Joe begged.

"I wanted all of you to know that...I loved you and cherished what I have," She told them, "And that I hope that you carry on without me."

"Are you going to kill yourself?!" Samantha asked, the silence from April and Joe indicating that was also the question in their mind.

"What?" Desirée bewilderedly said, "No!"

"...then what's going on?" Joe frustratedly asked.

"You remember the mark in my stomach?" Desirée asked.

"...no," Joe disbelivingly said.

"Yeah, it's actually true," Desirée chuckled, "I AM a slave."

"T-they would do that?" April asked, aghast, "A-and, wait, without a contract a mark means nothing!"

"I signed the contract," Desirée contently told them, "I made the contract, actually."

"...why?" Samantha asked after a while, aggirved beyond measure.

"Because," Desirée hummed, "What I was doing? It was living. Being like..everyone else wasn't life. Not to me."

"So being a-a, what, trapped slave is better?" Samantha demanded.

"Yes," Desirée passionately said.

"Babe...you are not in your right state of mind," Joe said, "You can't be in your right statement. I am going to call the police-no, I am going over there right now!"

"Joe," Desirée said with a smile, "Samantha always had a crush on you. Don't take this as an order or anything, but you should hook up."

"I-what?" Joe said in confusion.

"You deserve someone other than me Joe," Desirée informed him, "And Samantha deserves a sensitive soul like you."

"Desirée, wait!" Joe started to say but...there was nothing else to say.

Desirée hung up.

"That was beautiful," Shawna said as she wiped a tear off her face.

"How do you feel?" Jean, her sire, asked.

"After that?" Desirée hummed, "fantastic!"

"Well!" Her sire said as..she began to take off her clothes, "I won't lie and say that the tragedy of it all doesn't do it for me."

"Oh yes, it was fantastically sad!" Shawna agreed as she began to take her own clothes off.

Desirée though? She was already naked.

They were in the basement, hooks and tubes hanging from the ceiling. A few of the latter led from up the kitchen and could be hooked up to hoses rated for food if they so choose.

A few led from the bathrooms instead.

There grates on the floor, the whole thing having almost been replaced with thick iron sheets composed of bars. It would allow liquids and solids to slip down into the sewer without dirtying anything. It would also make cleaning the basement a simple affair of hosing it down.

The room was air conditioned now, one of the only comforts allowed to her if only because her parents were going to be here often as well.

For now though? Desirée was sitting on a chair.

Besides that, there was a harness with loops attached to it, as well as a rubber suit full of zippers on the floor. A box beside it had the rest of the set that would complete Desirée's heaven.

"First though, let's test the goods," Jean said and her wife happily stepped forward.

"Oh, I went and got the best for our new doggy~" Shawna purred as she put two plates on the floor, "Now dear, show us that you can feed yourself."

Desirée opened her mouth, and her long, long tongue came out.

Unrolling it, she reached down with her tongue without having to move her body an inch. It uncurled it towards the water bowl.

Or would have if her mother hadn't stepped between it and her.

"Oh, I think we are forgetting something first," Her birth mother said with a smile.

Her skirt was being held above her waist, showing that she had no panties underneath. Her legs were spread out and her vagina was already slobbering!.

"Get get a taste of mama's hotbox before tasting anything else hon," Shawna said as Desirée paused and continued towards her new target.

Her mother's vagina.

Using it almost like a tentacle, she proved her mother's vagina and moaned as she tasted the musky pheromones and stenches in it. With her new 2 foot tongue, she could taste so much~

But she had a job, so she didn't linger on the labia of the woman who had given birth to her. Instead, the tip of her tongue went into her gash.

And then speared it inside her mother's cunt.

"Oh god, it's like a soft slimy dildo!" Shawna moaned as Desirée taste buds tasted that inside of her mom.

Oh, how could a woman who tasted so good be infertile?

"Remember, like we told you," Jean told her daughter, "In and out. Up and down."

And indeed, Desirée remembered. Her tongue scrapped at her mother's walls, collecting pussy juices that tasted divine. Sometimes, she would venture deep into her womb.

Sometimes, she would pulled it out enough that she could poke at her urethra.

But threw it all, she tongued fucked her mother until, with a squeal, the older woman closed her thighs around Desirée's tongue.

And shuttered as she came.

"Oh, this is going to be so cooooool," Shawna moaned as she squirted juices into her Desirée's oral organ.

And, with only a tug, Desirée pulled it back.

And moaned as she fully tasted the range of juices, flavors, and musks.

She also shuttered as she came from being used like this.

"O-oh alright," Shawna said, "G-go ahead, you've earned your treat."

And then she stepped aside for the bowls.

Desirée extended her tongue again and thrusted into the bowl of water.

And then brought a mouthful of it into her mouth.

"Ah, refreshing," She sighed as she swallowed it down, the water being colored by the taste of her mother's cunt.

She rolled her tongue out again and went for the solid food on the plate. She rolled around some dog food into it and she brought it to her mouth and chewed on it. Oh, was there nothing her mother's pussy didn't make taste better?

It was difficult, but with her new tongue she could even stuff her mouth!

"Can you do it hon, are you choking?" Jean seriously asked her daughter as she filled her cheeks with dog food and water. Even then, her tongue was long enough that she could shake her head as she chewed and gulped.

"Oh, that was so cuuuute!" Her birth mother squealed with delight.

"Think you can do that every time?" Jean asked her daughter.

"Ugh, for sure," Desirée replied as she burped, the sulfur in her breath being delicious.

"Good," Jean said, "Mind, your main food will still be my seed from now on."

Her voice was authoritative, judgmental even.

Had..had they finally begun?

"One last time I ask you hon," Her Futa father said, "Are you sure about this? About being our literal sex toy? Our literal pet?"

"Yes, YES!" Desirée replied, her body trembling.

"Then...let's begin," Jean replied, a tone of finality in her voice.

There would be many more choices in the future, Desirée knew, but this one...this one was the one that mattered the most.

The latex was brought out.

"Spread your legs hon," Her mother order her as she pulled the rubber suit up her feet, "This needs to be a thigh fit,"

Desirée said nothing as she did so; She was not asked a question and things did not speak unless directed to do so!

How delicious~

"Hmmm, these buns are thick," Shawna noted as she licked the naked skin of her ass, still pulling the rubber suit over it, "Maybe we can get rid of them?"

Desirée shuttered at the thought.

"Spoken like a woman who doesn't have a cock," Her futa father grumbled, "What I am supposed to hit when I am fucking her? Her tailbone?"

"Just a thought hon," Shawna giggled as, with a grunt, she managed to pull the latex over Desirée's bum.

"Are you sure this is not going to bust?" Shawna asked her wife as she pulled the suit over her now more extended stomach.

"It's a tight fit, but the hole in it's stomach area is wide enough to not stretch more than it has to," Jean replied as the hole the suit came with was big enough to let Desirée's now more extended pregnant stomach start to hang out, "Or my money back."

"Alright, I guess we have a few months to see how that goes," Shawna replied as she pulled it over her stomach...and then stopped at her tits.

"What about these?" Shanwa asked as she grunted with effort to pull the suit over them.

"Hmmm, I think they've grown," Jean answered as she gave her daughter's baby feeding orbs a look, "But the suit also has holes for these, no?."

"Well," Shawna mused as she checked the suit, "Oh, they do!"

"How about it?" Jean taunted her daughter slave, "Want us to cover your tits up?"

"No!" Desirée gleefully spoke up, "Don't! I don't deserve to hide my body from you guys anymore!"

"Hmmm, but she would look so cute being almost completely covered in latex," Shawna thought out loud.

"...you know, we are going to be feeding her for the rest of her life," Jean said to her wife, "Why not let her feed us for once?"

Shawna looked at Jean for a second before she realized what she was talking about.

"You know?" Shawna said with a wide smile, "I think you might be right!"

"Alright, hon, it's going to be tit for tat," Jean told her daughter, who was not on the same vibe as her parents.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

And, in response, Jean reached out and grabbed a hold of her tit.

"You'll swell with milk to feed our babies soon enough," Her futa father said, "And, with help of some medication, we can make it happen sooner than that."

"We'll never have to buy milk from the market ever again," Shawna moaned at the prospect.

"O-ok," Desirée replied, her pussy getting wet as her mother continued pulling her rubber suit up. And managed to pull it over her chest.

"Now pull your arms up sugar," Jean ordered her daughter slave and Desirée starting breathing hard as she started feeling...deliciously claustrophobic~

"Oh, this I wish we could do this over and over again," Shawna muttered as she pulled the rubber suit up to Desirée's throat.

"Why not?" Desirée blurted out, the experience she was going through leaving her completely stoked, "Let me have the "hope of freedom" from time to time to crush it again and again!"

"Heh, maybe, maybe," Jean noncommittally said, "Mainly, you owe us all the ovum in your womb. You are going to be pushing kids out for us forever."

Desirée moaned at the prospects of her fate.

"Should we finish it?" Shawna asked her husband as she gestured at Desirée.

"Yeah, we have better things to do now," Jean replied as she grabbed a hold of her daughter's rubber suit and pulled it to her throat, "We don't exist for her anymore."

And then, he pulled the hood over her face, the rubber sliding along her skin. This was why they had shave her, so that no follicle could get in the way of this tight fit.

"She exists for us now," Shawna viciously smiled as her wife took a zip that covered her eyes...and zipped it close, blocking the light from Desirée's eyes.

"No dear," Jean disagreed as she pulled cables from the box on the floor and started hooking them up to the hooks in the ceiling, "IT exists for us now."

"Oh, silly me," Shawna giggled as she grabbed the harness and wrapped it around her Desirée's waist, "My bad."

Desirée's rubber suit had loops along her limbs just like the harness, and they were aligned with the metal and construct as her limbs were place at her side in a way that would be...bearable over a long term of time.

The cables now connected to the ceiling were now extended and looped around the loops of both the harness...and Desirée's rubber suit.

"And now...pull," Jean grunted along with her wife, as pressure from a bunch of cables suddenly pulled the harness against Desirée's body.

And lifted her up in the air.

"Alright," Jean said as she wiped some sweat, "We'll come by and set up the tubes later but for now...I think I am done."

"Oh, IT looks so good," Shawna fawned over her daughter.

She was now held in the air, her legs spread for easy access as she her upper body comfortable hung forward.

Just like around her belly, there were two holes in her crotch.

One for her ass.

And one of her vagina.

"Actually, there is one last thing," Jean said as she slapped her head. She reached down into her box and pulled out some really thick headphones.

"Now...I don't want to ruin this for you anymore then I have to," Jean said, the concern of a parent briefly returning to her, "But are you sure about this?"

Desirée, who was in no mood to play daughter just then...just gave a terse nod.

And her sire put the headphones around her head.

Making every single sound that she could hear go away.

"Well," Jean said as she grabbed the now empty box, "I guess we'll come see you..when we feel like it."

"Oh honey," Her wife slapped her on the arm, "You are so bad!"

But Desirée could no longer hear them.

She could not see anything. She could not feel anything but her own pain.

The earth no longer rumbled through her feet and the only thing she could smell was the stale water on the plate in the floor, and the empty plate of dog food.

She was not aware when the door to the cellar closed.

Nor was she aware when her parents would return.

...if they ever did.

She was isolated from the world, trapped in a room of plastic, her rubber suit being the prison judged most apt for her parent's sole slave.

A life grew inside her womb, the first of many, signifying her total, complete and utter objectification.

Her world closed off, many ages and eras would go before her parents would come back, her mind incapable of correctly judging time.

She probably went insane a few times.

And through it all...she wouldn't have it any other way.

12