All Comments on 'Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 01'

by Player0

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Regina's answer.

Regina referenced a cow and how you could live off milk forever or slaughter the cow and eat for a day,but Young Girl misread Regina's words as a death sentence,but in truth Regina meant the opposite,that Young Girl may be a sexslave but she would still be a live sexslave for the five women.

I think they wanted a submissive to control and teach to give them maximum pleasure and for them to perform light to moderate torture on.Also when Farah or whats her name grabbed Young Girls clit real hard at the table and caused her extreme pain along with a mindblowing orgasm and then fell unconscious was Farah's way of introducing Young Girl to the joys of pain and pleasure they were gonna have.

Devana seemed to want to cause Young Girl the most pain so it gave Devana a rush to hurt her even more,while still making Devana cream her panties knowing how brutal she was to Young Girl. But overall I think all the women and Young Girl could grow to love their roles as Doms and a Sub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlayer0@Player0
97 Followers
https://www.patreon.com/jhplayer0 I've created a patreon page, if you want to support my work please click on the link.