Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had a very relaxing effect on me, my concerns about being raped or brainwashed started to melt away; the soothing fingers made their way up the length of my leg and danced briefly on my knee, they moved up and down my calf bringing with them a calming effect overcame my senses. The fingers separated with both Regina and Veronica taking one leg each, their fingers now dancing on the surface of my knees, swirling little circles around the surface of the skin like ice skaters.

The nails continued their dance up my thighs, focusing on the outer side of my thighs and generally avoiding my genitals, they moved onto my hips and sides, working their way up to my ribs where they lightly goosed and poked me, the two of them giggling like little girls. They moved up my body, bypassing my breasts and instead came to rest on my neck with their mouths moving in to follow their lead.

I should be a little more nervous considering one belongs to a vampire and the other belongs to something I'm fairly certain has fangs, but I can't help but feel so content right now. Their barely touching fingernails gave way to the warm breath of their sensuous mouths who then began to press themselves against my skin with slow, passionate kisses. It was their saliva again, oh god it felt so good, like all the tension in my spine was melting away, like a beautiful ocean of contentment was flowing over me and consuming everything bad inside, every fear and uncertainty started to melt away.

"What is a vampire?"

"What?"

"Ooh, see, this is the brainy part, she's like living LSD." Veronica's whispered giddiness.

"What is a vampire, what does that word mean to you?"

"A predator, a serial killer with supernatural powers."

"We both know that's at best a superficial and rather incorrect description."

"Well if you know so much, you can tell me, what's a vampire?"

"That is part of a bigger question that needs a more complex answer: what is life?"

"What? What kind of question is that?"

"Life is chaos, entropy and suffering. Evolution is one of the governing aspect of all living creatures is it not? Genes passed down from parent to child, the superior gene survives in its environment while the others are left to die, the scientific explanation is so bland isn't it? When you fall by the way side what happens then? Entropy in all its horrific realities, when I came to this world many of these concepts were alien to me, now that I know them I must say vampirism seems the only logical choice when faced with the horrors of life."

"It's not as simple as that."

"It's not? The country we live in seems to agree, this world has no compassion for the weak, for the underprivileged, for those who fall by the wayside and can't help themselves up. That kind of compassion exists purely in the realm of human interactions, and even then only to a limit, how many have used and abused you and your mother, how many in this world have preyed upon when you were weak and never offered aid when you needed it?"

"You still haven't explained what a vampire is."

"If that is what life is what is the undead but unlife? A vampire is immortal and what is immortality than the antithesis of entropy? Eternity is a long time, when you need not fear time or disease or the world outside, even the most broken creature can rebuild and become so much more."

"But you're a predator then, you have to prey on the blood of others to survive."

"You are what you choose to be, I've met several vampires who form relationships with their humans, the trading of blood is consensual of both live long and happy lives with each other."

"What stops you from being bored, from not wanting to keep going?"

"Your choice does, how you choose to live your life. A life of stagnation and domination, the kind you seem to associate with vampirism is your choice alone."

"And the opposite, what if your life becomes one of unrequited avarice?"

"Is that so bad? That's the nature of life, always wanting and needing more, to live life to the fullest, the slow down or stop would the same thing as death!"

"Would that be so bad? Everything becomes bitter eventually, maybe the reality of an ending can bring security and relief and just make things in general better."

"Oh sweetie, haven't you seen that this entire week has been about showing you how life should never, ever end. And if you join us we'll give you a reason why you'd never want to die, where every moment you're alive is one you'll treasure!"

Regina then took the initiative finally and place her index and middle fingers on my clitoris and the contact of her skin to mine caused a sudden burst of pleasure like nothing else. It was as if her skin was bristling with some kind of erotic electricity that set the nerves in my body ablaze. Is this Regina's power? Just making skin contact with her is pure bliss, it was like being someone crossed a taser with a vibrator except instead of electricity it was like bolts of Orgone were shooting through me, as if that was an actual thing.

"Do you want me to touch you my sweet granddaughter?"

"Oh god yes!"

"That's a dirty word in this house, from now on you replace that with something more suitable to your new life, like 'mama'."

"Oh mama yes!"

"But a good girl deserves so much more than that, do you wish to lay inside my mouth, bath in my saliva, because it is that which is making skin seem like a living sun to your sensitive nerves."

"YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!"

"On one condition."

"ANYTHING!!"

"You will be a true daughter to this family, no secrets, no lies, to love us and be loved, to be ours forever and give us your undying loyalty and love in turn. If you do this, you will have bliss never ending, intimacy of the flesh matched with intimacy of the heart and the mind."

"YES, YES, YES!!"

"Yes what?"

"YES MAMA!!"

"How's about a kiss?"

Regina lowered her head and removed her fingers from my little one, the succubus's kiss was euphoria inducing, like my blood was turning into carbonated gas that rose up into my brain and created a sensation of pure bliss, while every other part of my body became superheated with this unbearably giddy sense of being.

As she pressed her lips against my clit, I felt her suck on it and use her tongue to tease me, she didn't have to use any real force to get me off, the saliva in her mouth was like a liquid electricity, all the pleasurable chemicals in my sung like some kind of fizzy candy. Every part of my body wanted to writhe and spasm but was so overcome by the sensations of Regina's saliva that my body just remained still which made the extraordinary sensuality of my experiences even more extreme.

As I lay there in ecstasy and let the wave of pleasure drain from my body, I wanted more, so much more, I wanted to bath in her saliva, I wanted to be swallowed by her, I wish I could concentrate every part of my being into my clitoris and let just play with me for hours.

"Did you enjoy that my little sweet?"

"Please, more, give me more."

"Don't be greedy, you need to pay your grandmother the proper respect you know."

"Oh, ok, do you want me to go down on you?" Imagine what her cum will be like?!

"Maybe later."

Again she lay on top of me and allowed her skin to make mine tingle, she whispered in my ear.

"If I performed full cunnilingus on you, your body would have died from the pleasure."

"Why haven't any of the others died then?"

"Partly because they're vampires, and they share my blood, they built up a tolerance at the cost of some sensitivity."

"Oh baby, you did so well, you didn't faint or anything. When I had to first take it I was high for days and days, I didn't need anyone to touch me, I was happy to jill myself bloody for days on end."

"Could you help with that?" Oh sweet Veronica, I take back everything bad I ever said about you, I want nothing more than for you use to every part of your body to relieve me, pleasure me until my blood vessels burst, then drink it all to your hearts content! Oh god what's happening to me, I mean I know my imagination can go to dark places but this is too much!

"Oh sweetie, you don't even need to ask, I'll make sure that your high will reach new highs, and you're coming down will be one of the smoothest landings you'll ever know!"

"Oh no, none of that I'm afraid, maybe tomorrow. Today you just get a little sample of the rest of your life."

Together the both of them started rubbing different parts of my body, not sexually, it was more as if they knew which parts of my body, the nerves and muscles and blood vessels just under the skin, rubbing them like they were somehow draining the sensation out of my body.

"Dying by a poison is never pleasant, even if it is a poison of pleasure." Oh you beautiful demon, how I wish to die in your arms.

For a little while they just stared at me and I found it hard to meet their gaze, now that the high was over I realized what I was saying, what I promised, and I realized it wasn't some kind drug or spell making me say that, it was all me. In the back of my mind, I fantasized and fetishized moments like these, I wanted to throw away my life and start fresh in this paradise. Those thoughts were just nonsense and weakness that I threw away or pushed deep down, but now I can't ignore them anymore, I mean what really is the point of going back to the world; back to failing grades and mediocre job opportunities, back to a mother that doesn't love me.

These women love me, they genuinely love me, that's what matters in life, that's what makes life worth living.

"Now my sweet, you do remember what I asked you earlier?"

"Yes."

"And what do you have to say?"

"Yes, I'll be part of your family, I'll do whatever you want!"

"Do you love us?"

"Yes, I love you, I love you!"

"No more secrets?"

"I, yes, I'll never lie to you ever, I'll tell you whatever you want to know whenever you want it!"

"Good."

"Wait, you don't want to know about my past?"

"Oh sweetie, we're not entirely insensitive, if your past is painful to you we are more than happy to be patient with you, we'll wait a hundred, thousand years if that's what it takes for you to be comfortable."

"Yeah, it took me a good ten years before I was ready to talk about my childhood; you can take as long as you want and everyone in this house will support you all the way through." Veronica sounds more like a mother at this point than my actual mother.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time my love, are you ready to be accepted into our family? Are you ready to become one of us?"

"You mean you're actually going to turn me into a vampire?"

"Yes."

"Yes! Please do it now!"

"Oh my lovely dear you need but ask, but sadly the process is longer and more involved and requires a few days before your body is prepared for a full transformation."

"Being a vampire isn't just about being bitten, it's about the mixing of blood, you get mine and I get yours and together we'll be united forever." Veronica explained romantically.

"And then we'll mix blood, and your entrance into this family will be complete."

"Alright, let's do it!"

Veronica's thumbnail changed its shape like in a sharpened talon, she took its edge and sliced open her left wrist, blood started flowing from the wound and she offered it to me. With little hesitation I pressed my mouth against it, suckling upon the blood like it was my mother's milk. The taste of copper like you'd expect was there but it was such a small part of the experience, not really something you could taste but something about the blood was activating other senses, like an electric current travelling through the length of breadth of my skeleton, the blood made me feel things I never felt before.

"Alright sweetheart, that's enough, seriously mama needs that too!" Veronica said gently as she pried me off.

Not as strong as Regina, but the blood gave me a high that felt like the entire world was like some kind of warm, post-coital blanket. I smothered my head into Veronica's breasts wanting more and more of the beautiful red ambrosia flowing beneath her skin.

"Is this how a ghoul is supposed to act?"

"I don't know, none of us ever made one before."

I know they just said something about turning me into something when they have idea or experience with, or even how it's supposed to work, or how to turn me back, or if it end well. I know I should be overcome with both anxiety and outrage but I just can't be bothered right now because nothing feels better right now than being near Veronica!

"Well then my little ghoul, or ghoulette; I heard that vampire blood gives you a crazy high, makes your senses go through the roof, a lot like mine, but your poor little mortal brain can't catch up with it so everything feels like a happy drunk. I hear it makes you go crazy in bed, want to try it?" Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

"It's actually night time now, I can think of no better way to cap off the day than an early bed time and an exploration of what a ghoul-vampire relationship looks like. As this is the first time any of us have ever created a ghoul I expect you to enlighten us about all your experiences together, all in the interest of expanding the family's knowledge." Regina said with a playful wink.

I for one couldn't care less, I wanted nothing more in the world than to enjoy mama Veronica's body.

She clearly felt the same way as she carried me in her arms towards her bedroom, I was kissing her neck all the way through, her skin tastes like butter covered in cinnamon and her blood smelled like candied strawberries. I want to bury myself in her all night, I want to be the one on top and make her scream like she made me scream, I want to make every nerve in her body come alive the way mine are!

She quickly brought into her bedroom and threw me on her bed followed by straddling me, keeping herself above me with her hands and knees supporting her.

"Let's see what it's like having a ghoul in bed?"

"OK!"

I goosed Veronica's ribs giving her a quick surprise, turns out she's even more ticklish than me!

I quickly grew adventurous as my light goosing quickly turned into intensive tickling and biting her flesh, Veronica collapsed on top of me and that only made me more aggressive. I rolled her over onto her back and just as she had done to me I nibbled and tickled her ribs like a hyper sexual hamster.

"Stophihititit you little monster!"

"YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I'M ON TOP? THAT'S JUST SELFISH!"

This prissy little redhead was supposed to my mama?! Here she was a ticklish little tart who could barely take a fraction of what she inflicts on me and I'm supposed to have mercy on her?

I latched my legs around her waist and like some kind deranged fetish monkey, Veronica wasn't that much bigger than me so I ended up accidentally overpowering her and forcing her onto the ground.

"Ooh, the big bad tickle monster has now possessed the littlest member of the family." Veronica teased.

"Nothing's gonna save you, I'm going to break you and make you pay for all the bullshit you put me through!" I think I have a little pent up frustration.

"We should get the others in here, it'd be like a rodeo and you'd be the bull."

It was then I realized she wasn't giggling anymore because she was holding my wrists over my head in one hand. Didn't mean I still couldn't use my mouth, I bit at her clacking my jaws together fruitlessly as her delicious, divine skin lay just out of reach.

"Aww, and you thought you wouldn't be cut out for the vampire unlifestyle, look at chomping at the bit; I bet you can't wait to get your own fangs."

"I'm sick of being the submissive all the time, that's all that ever happens in this house! I want my revenge, I want Farah on the rack! I want to make you cum so hard you'll scream!"

"God damn, we should've done this from day one! Don't worry sweetie, I promise tomorrow you'll get to be the little princess and the birthday girl and the belle of the ball all in one beautiful day."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't say too much or I'll ruin the surprise, but tomorrow you'll get the run of the house, you'll be the queen and even Regina will bow to you. You want to see Farah in the stocks and tickled to death, or at least as close as you can get with a vampire, which means you can literally tickle the skin off her and she'll bounce back like it was nothing."

"You really mean it?"

"Yup, and then you and I will retire down to the guest room and I'll make you my daughter for real."

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too Emily."

There was something very, very important I feel like I'm forgetting, but I can't remember. It doesn't matter, nothing matters, nothing but this beautiful moment right here and now.

(TO BE CONTINUED)