Enslaved by Myself Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly kicked me right in the balls. Tears flowed out of my eyes. It hurt so incredibly much.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed.

"How dare you masturbate without permission? And right after I called you such a good sissy!" He said in anger.

I was still recovering from the pain. I saw him manage to get both his arms in front of him, somehow getting the handcuffs over his head. He was still handcuffed but could move more freely now. I wondered if he had dislocated his joints in anger.

"I just had the greatest idea, little sissy. How about we stay switched?" He sounded calm again. I was terrified.

"No, Valerie could come back home soon!" I protested.

"Oh, so she isn't home?" He figured.

"You see, as clones, we look so much alike, I'm sure we could trick Valerie into thinking you are me."

Because of the kick in my balls and being terrified, I wasn't feeling that horny anymore, and so I was able to disobey.

"There's no way that would work, besides you're too dangerous!" I said.

I was thinking about how I had the advantage, he was still wearing handcuffs and he hadn't eaten for days. But as I was thinking that, he charged at me and moved his hands and handcuffs over my head. He pulled his hands back and the chain hit my throat.

"You'll do as I say, understood?"

Defeated, I gulped and nodded.

"You're going to act like you're me, you're going to respond to the name Pathetic. If you behave, I will forgive you for your disloyalty earlier. Now, tell me where the keys to these cuffs are."

"I really don't know!" I said. I was being honest.

He choked me tighter. "I swear, I really don't know!" I repeated with desperation.

He believed me, knowing me well enough to tell when I'm lying.

"Damn it, in that case, get the other cuffs and cuff your hands behind your back!"

He let go of me. Despite not being horny at all anymore, I obeyed his order and remembered we brought the other handcuffs here too. I found them and cuffed one of my arms and turned my back towards my clone. He finished it.

I had fucked up again, I let him manipulate me and dominate me, and now he was in control again. Valerie would be so disappointed. More importantly, she was now in danger.

"Please don't hurt Valerie, I beg of you!"

"Aww, is my pathetic slave in love with a girl? Don't worry, I won't hurt her much." He responded. "Maybe, I'll even enjoy being her cute slave for a while." He said jokingly.

He looked for my phone. He took it out of the pocket of my pants on the floor. "First things first, the collar." Apparently, the collar could be unlocked by the app, in addition to the key. He took off the collar and put it around my neck.

"With this collar, you look like an obedient girly sissy. Act girly from now, girl. And forget about Valerie for a while, good sissies aren't lesbians."

I was handcuffed with my hands on my back, I was wearing the collar and the one crossdressing. The only thing I could think of could prevent Valerie from mistaking me for my clone was the simple fact that I did not have 'pathetic' written on my forehead. As I was thinking that I naturally looked towards his forehead.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." He realized it thanks to me. He found a marker. He took a picture of his forehead with the phone first. Then he tried to write it on my forehead in the same way she had written it on his. He was struggling a little because of the handcuffs, but I could feel the word on my forehead.

He suddenly lied down on the pillow. "Come here, I want you to lick my forehead clean." Of all the degrading things he made me do, this didn't turn me on at all. I still obeyed though as he had the advantage. It tasted terrible and barely went off.

"It's not disappearing," I said.

He took the blanket and wiped off his forehead. "How about now?"

"There's still a lot left." I continued licking it clean.

After a while it finally was clean. "Good girl," he said after looking in a mirror.

"It's about time I punish you, my cute sissy slave."

It felt so long ago, the last time he punished me. I always reacted by kneeling down and putting up my butt as high as possible. I got on the bed and did just that. That action alone turned me on again and my cock, or should I say sissy clit, got semi-erect.

He took the buttplug, which I put in his ass back then, and held it in front of my face. My dried cum was still on it. He forced it in my mouth. I licked it clean like a good girl and made it nice and wet.

He took the wet plug and rammed it in my ass. It hurt a lot, but I knew much more pain was coming. He took out his phone and tested out the shock collar again. He used the highest intensity and it hurt immensely. I let out a tear.

Not long before Valerie met me, my clone bought a whip. He hadn't tested it out yet, as I had been too obedient those days. From the side of my eye, I saw him take the whip out. I closed my eyes.

The first strike was severe, and he followed it immediately with a strong shock. I started sobbing. "This is fun." He said. My ass cheeks felt like they were about to bleed.

"I'm disappointed in you, you let that bitch manipulate you against me. To prevent that from happening again, I want you to repeat these things between strikes: 'I am only loyal to my master, my mind is eternally enslaved, I'm pathetic and weak, I'm girly and obedient'. And I want you to try and really believe it.

He struck me over 15 times, I repeated it exactly every time, and he shocked me during it every time. I was crying so hard and my butt was actually bleeding. I couldn't think straight anymore and wondered if the sentence I repeated would permanently change me.

I could barely still move. "Now to finish off my conquest." He held his erect cock in front of my face. But he wouldn't let me suck it this time. No, he was going to keep it dry.

"Spread your boipussy." He commanded. The handcuffs prevented me from spreading it properly, but I managed to spread it just a little, but just touching my damaged ass cheeks hurt so much.

I didn't know if I enjoyed it. I didn't know if he was raping me. All I knew was that I was his girly, obedient, pathetic, and weak sissy slave. I had forgotten all about Valerie. After he was penetrating my hole for over twenty minutes, I finally passed out.

12