Enslaved by Myself Ch. 07

Story Info
My decision changes the dynamics completely, but I find love.
2.7k words
4.63
6.1k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I still didn't know what to decide I just observed what happened. My clone held Valerie tight but Valerie managed to throw away the handcuff keys to a safe distance. His arm looked so strong and Valerie was clearly in pain. I was attracted to both so much and I loved both of them. Thanks to my orgasm earlier, I didn't feel horny, so it couldn't influence my decision this time.

My clone had been cruel to me, but he still cared about me and made me productive, he treated me with sex all the time, even when he wasn't as much in the mood as I was. He showed me a better version of myself and became so attractive through hard work, and because we share the same memories, he understands me completely, like no one ever could.

But Valerie currently seemed like the most beautiful girl I could imagine. She was sweet to me, playful, gentle, and smart. She had saved me, she took a huge risk just to save me, and somehow saved me again.

But it shouldn't matter what they did in the past, I should look at the future, I should make a rational decision. I was thinking about how much better life would be with a feminine dom that was gentle, who allowed me more freedom and would give me my life back. Valerie would be a better dom to me.

But more importantly, I didn't know if I would succeed. My clone was so much stronger than both me and Valerie. His muscular, dominant, and attractive arms were so strong. There's no way I could stop them with my untrained arms. My clone made sure I was weak and didn't allow me to train. I admired his cleverness.

As all these thoughts raced through my mind, the struggle continued. Valerie started crying, she was begging for my help and kept calling to me as 'clone'. As I came out of deep thought, I realized what was happening. She was being choked, crying loudly. I was scared, for both me and her. Then she suddenly yelled out my name, rather than 'clone'.

At that moment I knew what I had to do, I was running out of time and just went for it. I charged towards them and used all my strength to stop my clone. I bit his arm and he reacted by letting go of Valerie. Valerie managed to get loose completely and got to a safe distance.

Then my clone held me tightly, with his free and strong arm. It would have turned me on so much if I was horny, it still did a little. My submissive side just loved the difference between our strengths. I wanted to worship his arm. But it was too late for that, I had made my decision and now I had to go through with it.

With both my arms I could get loose from his one arm, as the other was stuck due to the handcuffs. While using all my strength in two arms I managed to keep his still. But he started using his legs to keep me stuck. I realized again how he had practices Brazilian jiu-jitsu and my fear started to increase. I kept struggling and we both were starting to get tired. We didn't talk, but we made struggling sounds, grouching, and groaning.

Then he managed to knee me in the balls. It wasn't as hard to damage them. But the pain was excruciating and I lost all my strength. His arm was free again and he started choking my neck. After a while, I felt like I was losing consciousness.

But then suddenly Valerie out of nowhere slammed as hard as she could against my clone's head. It was a... shoe. I thought she should have used a better object. But he did yell out in pain and stopped holding me for a second. As he was distracted by Valerie I elbowed him as hard as I could and finally managed to get free. I grabbed Valerie to make sure he couldn't grab her again and finally, we were safe.

We just hugged each other, we both were still shaking from adrenaline. "What took you so long?" she asked while starting to cry. She moved her face towards my chest and hugged me tighter. I wanted to apologize for it, but instead, I told her I loved her.

"I love you too."

As she was still clinging to me, I looked over to my clone. He looked extremely furious and full of hate. Our eyes met, but I immediately averted my eyes. I was still terrified of him. He didn't say anything, as he was too angry to even talk.

As Valerie calmed down she told me to find the other handcuffs. Not much later I found them. I was too scared to get close to my clone, but I would have to, to cuff his other hand. I waited a while until his rage seemed to reduce.

Valerie had gotten a broom from another room. And held it towards his face, to threaten him with. "Don't fight back or else." She told him. I managed to cuff him without him struggling much.

Both his hands were stuck to the bed now and he had nowhere to go. Valerie and I could finally relax and after I got dressed we went downstairs to talk. It felt weird wearing normal clothes again.

We talked about how scary it was and how we didn't have a plan for what to do with him. We talked about if we were hurt and hungry and thirsty. After we ate some, I told her all about how he initially subdued me and made me submit. I told her I was the original one and he was the clone. She was so visibly surprised, but I still wasn't sure if she believed me.

We talked for hours and hours. I got really close to her and fell even more in love. Later on, when our eyes met, she suddenly kissed me. It was a deep kiss, a loving kiss. We went through a lot today and saw each other completely different than this morning. I didn't know if she loved me like I loved her, but that didn't matter. She risked so much for me, I'd love her intensely and forever.

I then realized I had submitted to her earlier, I agreed to be her slave, and I gladly was her slave. I broke the awkward after-kiss silence. "So, mistress, how can I be of service?"

She just smiled at me and hugged me again. "You know, I'm going to be a very loving mistress and treat you right, I'm going to spoil you with love so much that you'll forget all about your traumatic experiences."

She was so sweet and she made me blush. But she did remind me of how broken I was now, my clone mentally broke me, turned me into a weakminded sex-addicted submissive bitch. And I was afraid I'd never recover from that, no matter how much love and care she gave me. I suddenly started crying.

She consoled me and kept being the sweetest someone had ever been to me. After I cheered up some she started teasing me a little. Pinching my butt, giggling.

"I've got a plan now." She said.

"What is it?"

"We're going to take revenge for you, and make him submit to us in the same way he did to you."

I just nodded.

"And after that, I'll give you the reward you've been longing for all day, or maybe ever since seeing me again." She said as she casually inserted her hand inside her pants.

A few seconds later she took her hands out again, her middle finger was wet. She held it below my nose. It smelled alright, but just the thought that it was hers made it feel amazing and hypnotizing.

I'd do anything for her now. We prepared and got some stuff from my former 'prison' room. She led me upstairs towards the room that was now mine again. My clone was still on the bed. He seemed to have cooled down now.

As he saw me he immediately told me it's not too late. "Slave, you can still prove your loyalty, and I'll reward you accordingly." He was clearly desperate for my help now.

"Shut the fuck up," Valerie told him.

"You should know I still love you, the most in the world even, we're a team and we need each other."

I ignored him and waited for Valerie's orders.

"You've been a bad boy today, and I'll punish your ass severely for it." It still managed to turn me on, I didn't want to submit to him anymore, but thinking about my ass being punished gave me an erection anyway. "But the rewards will be unforgettable."

He smiled as he noticed my erection, even though it was barely visible in these pants. "See, your cock still loves me, and I love him too, but not as much as your ass. Now release me and shut this manipulative cunt up."

Valerie suddenly punched him in the balls. He yelled out in pain but managed to kick Valerie backward. I saved her from falling down though.

"Tie his feet up together," Valerie ordered me. I took the rope we prepared and managed to tie him up despite his struggling. He hadn't eaten all day, as he went upstairs the moment he got home. It was midnight by now. He wasn't at full strength and so it wasn't as challenging.

He must also have realized it was no use to physically struggle anymore. He still kept talking to me, trying to convince me, but I ignored him.

'Now it's time to gag him." I had a ball-gag in my room, my clone never used it on me, but it was finally useful now to shut him up.

He got angry again, losing his ability to speak. His eyes became scary again. Although I knew I had no reason to be scared, I still felt intimidated, by his eyes alone.

I held my clone down as Valerie pulled down his pants and underwear. I saw my clone's cock again, it wasn't erect. It still watered my mouth, I loved that cock so much. I tried to repress that feeling. I was surprised that my clone didn't get erect in this situation. As if he completely lost his submissive side.

Meanwhile, I was about to find out if I still had my dominant side.

"Turn him around, Valerie ordered." I obeyed and my clone's bare ass was facing us now. His arms were crossed and surely uncomfortable.

I was still erect, but the thought of fucking my clone's ass didn't really turn me on. I was the one who got my ass fucked, not the other way around.

Valerie squatted down and opened my pants. She freed my cock and kissed it cutely. She made eye contact and smiled at me. Then she opened her mouth and started blowing me.

It felt great physically and I really appreciated her for it. But it still felt weird to me, I was used to giving a blowjob, not receiving one. Not much later she suddenly stopped, making sure I was horny enough to want release.

Valerie got up and whispered in my ear "Hurt him."

I knew what to do. I was going to rape my clone's virgin ass like he raped mine. And I tried my best to be as rough as possible.

It made me feel powerful again, it made me feel energetic again. I fucked his ass hard, moving my cock in and out. My cock felt great, it was so tight. I didn't care if it hurt him, I was supposed to hurt him. He was too gagged to complain or to audibly show his pain.

Thoughts and feelings crossed my mind about how he treated me. I finally was taking my revenge. I suddenly got angry because of what he did to me and finally became as rough as Valerie wanted me to. I moaned and groaned loudly. And my clone somehow made sounds of pain despite his gag.

Valerie was watching us from my office chair, silently fingering her pussy, while still wearing her sweatpants. I loved the face she made and as our eyes met I smiled.

I started spanking his ass, and dirty talking, calling him the things he called me before. "You little bitch. I'm going to make you into our submissive slutty toy." I enjoyed saying these things. But somewhere I felt like it wasn't as good as he'd have done. I did lose a lot of my dominant side and was afraid I couldn't get it back. But that angered me further and I started pounding his ass harder again.

Not much later I ejaculated again, despite having done so often that day already. I pumped my cum inside his ass like he did so often in mine. I looked to Valerie for approval. She smiled and threw a buttplug. I caught it and slowly inserted it in my clone's asshole, keeping my cum in there.

"Make him clean it!" She ordered as she continued masturbating. I turned him around again and stood in front of him, holding my cock right above his face. I looked down upon him. His eyes were filled with both rage and fear.

I removed his ballgag, and before he could speak a word, inserted my wet cock inside his mouth. I knew how he felt, he had done the same to me. He felt humiliated. Being forced to suck a familiar cock that was just inside his ass and wet from cum. I loved it, I loved the change in his eyes, the satisfaction of returning this, of giving him a taste of his own medicine. I loved the tear in his right eye. He didn't fight back anymore, he didn't struggle or bite, it was like he surrendered.

Valerie praised me and got up. She then took his phone out of his pocket, I had forgotten about that. I was excited that it might become my phone again, and couldn't wait to read up on all the messages I missed out on.

My clone didn't really suck as I wanted him to, he wasn't doing it like I did at all, he reluctantly did just enough to make it seem sufficient. Valerie got closer to my cock and hinted to me to get it out of his mouth. "Do you get your position now?" she asked him, just like I told her he did to me.

My clone nodded. Valerie took my cock and smeared it over his face, there wasn't any cum left, but it was still drenched in his saliva. He looked degraded, pathetic. Valerie took a picture with the phone and laughed at him. She was satisfied.

I felt like he didn't really submit as much as I did back then, but I didn't tell Valerie, she was in a great mood.

Valerie lead me downstairs again. I was exhausted. This was one of the most intense and exhausting days of my life. I couldn't go on much longer.

I was supposed to get my reward now, finally getting to fuck the pussy of who I now considered the love of my life. My savior, my mistress, my everything.

She knew I was tired and was willing to do all the work. She softly pushed me on the couch and removed my pants. She took off all her clothes quickly and jumped on me. It was a big and comfortable couch.

"I'm so incredibly wet, I'll soak your dick before it enters." She told me in a sexy way.

But she found out I wasn't hard anymore, and not about to get erect. She was audibly disappointed and looked at my face. I felt so incredibly guilty. But she understood. 'It's fine you know."

She got up and went to get something. She returned with a blanket and hopped onto me. She held me tight and we cuddled. She whispered my name. I was even too tired to blush. "I love you so much," she said.

"I love you more," I said as I was about to fall asleep.

She waited a few seconds and although my eyes were closed, I knew she was smiling at me. She kissed me on the forehead. She whispered, "By the way, from now on you're my boyfriend."

I fell asleep happily as she held me even tighter, ready to sleep herself.