Enslaved by the Harlan Ch. 02

Story Info
Amelia is branded as a painslut.
1.3k words
6.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day you wake up for the feeling of the two giant dildos in your openings. Thanks to your agile body, you are able to get your hands in front you, however the mittens are tight on your fingers, and all you can do is to rub your fists against the material.

You spend some time doing this, hoping that perhaps you could make enough movement for an orgasm. But the dildo just moves too little.

While you are at it, the door suddenly opens, and a man walks inside the cell. Your ballgag unlocked, you have to suck his cock, his semen ejaculated on your tongue. After that, you are given your breakfast through a dildo, then you are stood up, the ballgag locked back, and the man marches you out of the cell.

What is going to happen to me? The question comes up many times in your head as you go through the corridors. But for the most part, all you can think of is the uncomfortable, yet very much arousing, feeling of walking around with a dildo in your anal cavity and vagina. Then you find yourself in front of another room, and you tense as you see the woman that you interpret as your trainer.

She is sitting in a chair in the middle of a room that resembles the cell you were earlier, her short hair knotted in braids, her blue skin covered with black leather clothes and stiletto boots, her yellow eyes piercing to the core of your soul.

"Amelia Lionheart, welcome," she says with a grin. You note that her teeth were carved in the shape of a V. A process that is just as painful for them as for your kind. However some harlan do this in order to prove that they are untouchable.

The guard yanks your leash, and you are escorted to a pillow in front of the woman. A sudden kick, and you find yourself on your knees, the woman's leather boot pressed against the bottom of your chin so you would lock eyes with her.

"While you were sleeping, we towed your vessel in our hangar, and we picked it clean of anything of use," she says. "But this isn't all that important for you, is it?" she frowns.

"Oh, yes, all you are thinking about is those repair bots. Was it ten minutes? Two days? Perhaps only a few seconds? Was it truly a right decision for you to give the order?"

The guard behind you unlocks your ballgag, and the tip of the boot is placed in front of you. You have to admit, you had numerous fantasies how brave you would act in a situation like this. But you find your mouth opened seemingly on its own, and you start kissing the woman's boot.

"It was two seconds actually," she says, and you stop motionless from the shock. "Oh, wait. It was actually three hours. No, I mean six weeks. Oh, stars! How could I be so forgetful?"

She gives you a nudge on the chin with the tip of the boot.

"Who said that you could stop?" she frowns.

You continue to kiss the boot, then out of fear of disappointing her, you also start licking the material.

"Excellent, pet," she says, and you continue to do your duty. "You might already know this, but in our culture slaves are separated to three casts: painsluts, pleasure sluts and handmaidens. Do you know which role might suit you best?" she asks.

You shake your head, and you continue your task.

"Isn't it obvious, darling? When even now all you can think of is what if the first of my three statements was true, and it really was two seconds?" she asks. "You are going to be a painslut, Amelia. As you always been, the weight of the entire world carried upon your shoulders."

Hearing the sentence you shudder and you stop in your task. Being a pain slut is the most cruel form of harlan slavery. These women are constantly kept in heavy bondage, they have piercings running through their nipples and clitoris, their eyes are covered by a hood so they couldn't even see what is being done to them. They are still used for sex, that is universal for harlan slaves. But it is brutal. As they are intentionally sought by the men who have the largest cocks of their species.

And now you are going to be one of them. The rest of your life likely to be spent in the aforementioned conditions...

Suddenly the woman raises the foot you were occupied with, and your head is slammed down on the floor, the tip of the boot pressing against your face.

"Who said you could stop, Amelia?" she asks. Her voice a lot more angrier than before.

"I'm sorry, Mistress!" you mutter.

"You are sorry for what?" she asks, increasing the pressure.

"I'm sorry for stopping in my task without notice, Mistress!" you answer. To your relief, the boot is raised from your face.

"Actually, lets introduce you to your new outfit, shall we?" she asks. And you gulp.

You are stood up from the ground, and you are escorted in front of a booth made of metal. This is bad! As the booth's door is opened, you are pushed in, and you can feel some sort of a goo sprayed over your body. A pair of robotic arms remove your items, then they grab both of your arms, and raise them in front of your neck, the goo moving and then becoming still. As you try to move them, you recognize that they are locked into bondage gloves, a pair of short chains connecting them to a thick collar on your neck.

The same goo is sprayed all over your head, the upper portion of your face, including your eyes, covered by the material. Scared, you want to get out, however your legs are grabbed and raised by another arms, the goo taking the shape of a pair of slave ballet boots that are connected by a short chain. Next, it is your mouth that is opened, and a massive ballgag takes shape in it.

For a moment there is a pause. Then you cry into your gag as your nipples and clitoris are pierced by the arms. A small weight attached to each of them.

After this another pause follows. Part of you hopes that this is the end of your torment. But you know from the vids on the HoloNet that this is not the case. And now you shudder, your upper body held in place by the arms, screaming into your gag as another arm hits your skin with a laser. You don't have to see the letters to know what is being written on your skin. You know enough about harlan slavery. It is your social ranking PAINSLUT, paired with a code that the state could use to identify you wherever you end up in their territory.

Technically, if Earth rescues you, you could be free again. But is there a going back after this? After you have been shamed to this extent? The very existence of this question fills your heart with dread.

"What are you doing, Amelia?" you can hear the woman ask, and you recognize that the event the harlan call The Branding is over. With a leash attached to the collar on your neck, you are escorted out of the booth. You find yourself on your knees immediately, thanks to the ridiculous heels, the weights dangling left and right on the piercings. But that doesn't stop the woman from leading you to the pillow, the tip of the boot pressed on your lips.

"We have lots of learning to do," she says, and you immediately start kissing and licking her boot just as you did previously.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ex Slave Husband has His Revenge Tom was his wife's bondage slave, now she's going to pay!in BDSM
Training House You are taken to be trained by the legendary Training House.in Mind Control
Scenes from The Ranch Pt. 01 Life unfolds on a very kinky sort of ranch.in BDSM
Teresa Gets Busted Pt. 01 An American woman gets into trouble in a foreign country.in BDSM
Choices Pt. 01 Revenge - thirty years later.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories