Ex Slave Husband has His Revenge

Story Info
Tom was his wife's bondage slave, now she's going to pay!
2.3k words
5.6k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read (Her Bondage & Foot Slave Husband) series, you will be up to date on this story. I hope you enjoy it.

Tom had spent about two years in slavery as his wife's bondage and foot slave. He was locked in a steel slave collar, put in a metal cock and ball chastity cage, never allowed to cum, and bound in manacles, shackles, and left chained to the wall of his slave cell by his bare feet and also later stripped naked, never allowed clothes or shoes for almost two years! Now he was finally free!

He still could hardly believe it! It took him a couple of hours to get used to wearing shoes again! It was also nice to be able to wear clothes once more. He found it amazing that you never give a moment's thought to be able to wear clothes, and also shoes, until you were no longer permitted to wear them by someone who had enslaved you, and took the shoes and clothes away from you.

Tom, of course, could do nothing to prevent it, being locked in manacles and shackles, chained to the wall of his slave cell.

Now, however, he was in the driver's seat, (so to speak), and he was enjoying every minute of it!

Susan was locked and chained in his old slave cell, now as Tom's slave. He had her in manacles and shackles with the 32 inch restraining chain locking her hands to her feet the same way she had him chained up. She was wearing his old slave collar, and was also chained to the back wall of her cell by her shackled feet, just as he was. She was in bare feet of course. That was her favorite way of keeping him: no foot wear permitted, ever.

Susan knew the routine. The food came down to her by a distributing device which permitted Tom to keep her fed without having to bring the food down in person. This was a good psychological torture, as the slave was kept in complete isolation with no contact with anyone, not even her Master. This resulted in the slave feeling somewhat euphoric when Master finally decided to visit, only to have any good feeling dashed when Master only came to physically add to the slave's already hopeless situation with more bondage devices to add to her torture and or, to bring her to tears, citing that she is nothing now but a pathetic bondage slave with no hope of ever being free again.

With these thoughts running through Tom's mind, he smiled to himself, and decided it was time to pay his slave wife a little visit to make her day a little less pleasant.

He took two new items down to the Susan in her slave cell. He unlocked the heavy metal door and opened it. Susan was sitting on her cot looking very bewildered and very afraid.

"Tom! I'm so glad to see you! Will you take me out of this cell and unchain me please!?"

Tom pressed a button on his wrist controller.

"AHHHHHHH! PLEASE TOM! Please stop!!!"

"What did you call me SLAVE!? What is my name? Say it quickly or suffer a stronger shock for much longer!"

"I'm sorry Master! I was wrong to speak your name! Please forgive me, Master! I won't do it again!"

"It will be much better for you if you don't. Now, get up slave and back up against the wall."

"Yes, Master. I obey your command, My Master!"

Tom tossed a padlock down by her feet. "Take that padlock, and lock your feet tightly to the wall ring slave. And be quick about it!"

Susan did as ordered quickly, to avoid another prodding from her slave collar. When the lock clicked shut, she stood back up and faced Tom.

Tom unlocked her manacles and let them drop to the floor along with their restraining chain.

Susan took this a good sign. "Are you removing my chains Master? I've been very frightened locked up in this dark cell. How many days have I been here, Master?"

Tom roared with laughter, which scared Susan almost out of her wits.

"Oh! Have you lost track of time slave? Good! You will no longer know what day it is or what time it is! Is it daytime? Is it night? You are no longer permitted to know these things as my bondage slave! You also asked if I was removing your chains. Can you be that deluded? No, slave, you are going to be wearing those and many other chains for years. I would say it's a very good bet I will be keep you in chains forever! Be silent! I can see that you are about to lose it again. If you do, I will punish you!

I required your hands free for only a moment. That's why I had you lock your feet tightly to the wall ring. If I unlock one device on you, you get restrained another way. You are not getting out of your bondage. You are my bondage and foot slave. This is your life from now on. There will never be any other life other than enslavement with me as your Master!

Your hands are only free so you can remove your blouse and bra. Then I'll re-chain you so you can remove yours pants and panties."

Susan broke down crying. "Please Master, permit me to keep my clothes, and please don't take them away!!!"

"Clothes off NOW, slave! Or I will rip them off you! That will cost you hours of torture for your disobedience! You will get no mercy or consideration from me, after the torture you put me through for nigh on to two years with no hope of me every regaining my freedom. It was by the sheerest luck, that I got a once in a lifetime chance to make a grab at freedom and I took it. Good for me, bad as it turns out, for you.

If I hadn't, I would still be chained up in this cell, and so would you. Remember, Jodie made you a slave too, and put us in this cell chained together. She may even have sold us off at auction.

Now back to the clothes you have been wearing which do not belong to you. As a slave, you are aware that you don't own anything at all. So I decided you look so natural in bare feet, that maybe you would look just as natural completely bare. Now be quick, or suffer my wrath!"

After about ten minutes of Susan wailing, crying, and begging, she was completely naked right down to and including of course, her bare feet.

"Master, Please don't leave me here like this. I know I shouldn't have made you go naked and barefoot. I am truly sorry for that. Please reconsider!"

"Slave, it's only the beginning for you. Now kneel!"

Susan knelt, and Tom walked behind her so she couldn't see what was next. She screamed when the bondage hood was slipped on her head. Tom secured it and locked it on with the padlock it came with.

"Master NO! Please Master not the bondage hood! I'll do anything you ask if you only would take it off!"

Tom gave a fiendish laugh that send quivers up and down Susan's back.

"Slave, your day isn't finished yet. Lie down on your cot, face down."

Susan complied, knowing better that to resist her new Master. Tom then showed her the extra device on the hood. It was built in blindfold which he applied, putting her in complete darkness.

Susan just wept not able to speak at that point. She hoped that this was all for today but no such luck. Tom re-chained her in the 'hog chain' position, locking her feet tight together, and locked her toes together with a pair of toe cuffs. Actually thumb cuffs, but they fit Susan's toes perfectly well.

"I hope you relieved yourself recently, slave, because even if you could get to the toilet right now, you wouldn't be able to use it. And here is why!"

Tom inserted a locking butt plug in Susan's ass, making her scream bloody murder.

"When I release you from your hog chained position, you will not be able to use the toilet for a day or two. I'll release you tomorrow afternoon. If you continue screaming, you will not be permitted to use the toilet for four days. Is this understood you pathetic slave?"

Still crying, Susan was able to get out a 'Yes Master'.

"You know, I remember how demeaning it was when you forced me to call you 'Slave Master' when I was your slave. But now with the shackles on the other feet, I think it's only fitting that the slave that now inhabits this prison cell should keep up the tradition of addressing the Master as 'Slave Master'. So you as the slave now will do so. Understood slave?"

"Y Y Yes, Slave Master!"

Satisfied with his work, Tom left the cell, and slammed the cell door for effect, and locked it. He then went upstairs to get something to eat, watch TV, and the slave cell monitor. Life was good for Tom.

The next afternoon, Tom went back down to the slave cell to release Susan from the hog chain tie she was still locked in.

"Thank you Slave Master. May I have the bondage hood off also please?"

"No, slave, the hood stays on for as long as I want you in it. You will also remain blindfolded. The way you are chained will enable you to reach the blindfold. But, you will not be able to get it off, because I padlocked it in place. You know every inch of the cell, so you will get along well enough to get through your sad pathetic day in your chains without having to be able to see."

"Slave Master, may I please have the butt plug taken out? It's very uncomfortable."

"I'm pleased that you find it uncomfortable slave, just like you took great pleasure when you did anything to make me miserable. So, no, the butt plug stays in for another day.

When it is removed, you will clean it and take a series of enemas to clean yourself completely out, at which time, you will re-insert it and I will re-lock it in place. The butt plug is going to be a part of your everyday life, my little slave."

"Slave Master, please! Have mercy on me! I'm still your wife, and I love you. I loved you the whole time you were my slave, please, Slave Master!"

"I love you too, Slave Susan. And, you will be treated the same way you treated me when I was your slave. By the way, I feel the need to have my feet worshiped which is perfect since you are forever my personal foot slave!"

"You didn't care about feet before, Slave Master. Do you now feel different about feet?"

"Oh yes! I need to thank Jodie for that, when she forced you to worship my feet in front of the BDSM crowd. When you were kissing and licking my bare feet, I was awakened to the thrill of foot worship and the only thing preventing me to get hard and cum, was the damn chastity cage I was locked in. But despite that, I was in seventh heaven every time you were forced to worship my feet. I finally understood the allure when I had to worship your bare feet."

Tom took Susan up to the dungeon and chained her in the foot worship position; kneeling, hands manacled behind her back, feet locked tightly together, hands then chained to her feet, and both locked to a ring in the floor.

"Begin slave. You have to remove my shoes and socks using your mouth as your hands are incapacitated. Do a good job!"

"Yes Slave Master! It's my desire to give you pleasure!"

"And you will, slave, if you know what's good for you!"

The session went on for an hour at which time Susan was returned and re-chained in her cell.

"Did I do well, Slave Master? I was so happy to worship your feet. You know I love feet, and I enjoyed it so much. I hope you permit me to have many more hours at your feet."

"Yes slave. You really do know how to make my feet feel good. I was very pleased with your performance, which was a good thing for you."

"I'll be back for you tomorrow. Also, I will have some business to conduct with you. So, don't go anywhere."

Tom laughed long and hard at his joke at Susan's expense.

"Also, I have some more new rules for you. When you hear me approach your cell, you will be on your knees, head down, looking at the floor. You will not speak until I speak to you."

"Y-Y-Yes Slave Master. I will do as you command!"

Tom left, laughing as he did, slamming the door again for the effect it had, and locked it.

Susan broke down and wailed, totally out of control. "I'm never getting out! He is never going to free me! Slave Master is going to keep me here: his slave forever!!!"

Tom's voice came over the intercom: "You are correct my little slave! I am never going to release you from bondage! You are my slave, as you said, forever!

That brought on more wailing and crying as Susan lost total control.

Hearing all the commotion through the intercom, made Tom smile to himself. PAYBACK at last! Long overdue! Susan was in a world of hurt now, completely helpless and her situation totally hopeless, and she knew it! Life was finally good!

When she regained her composure somewhat, she thought back to what Tom said about conducting some business with her. What did he mean by that? Oh God, what did he have in mind for her next?

After a while, exhausted, worried, and frightened out of her wits, sleep overtook her. Her last thought was: what is tomorrow going to bring for me?

To be continued

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

So so glad you finally wrote another new chapter to this great story. Figure you maybe able to get couple more good revenge chapters out of this story. She really does Dessert the Punishment! Maybe he can switch it up a little by Occasionally putting locking plug in her pussy some times, not just her ass. The hood could use a Penis gag put in her mouths Occasionally too. Myself I would have someone come in, and Pierce her nipples, and clit hood with heavy Gauge rings, so some the chains could locked to them too. I was going to suggest a chastity belt for her but they're hard to keep clean without smelling too soom, just too much work. One more idea would be to fuck her doggy style, just to get her pregnant, with a couple of his kids, that he always wanted. But never let her be with them, or see them in person. Maybe fuck with her mind, and show her pictures, or looping videos of them as they grow up, tell their 18 years old and move out, after they've grow all up, and out of the house..

Share this Story

Similar Stories

High Price for a Threesome A husband's ultimate fantasy comes with a steep pricetag.in BDSM
Our FLR Journal - Entry 01 We embark on our female led relationship.in Fetish
Other Housewives Awaken Pt. 01 Wife's new business awakens many housewives' sexuality.in Fetish
OnlyFeet Pt. 01 Jalen convinces Lyra to start an OnlyFans. For feet.in Fetish
Monica's Toes Ch. 01 Monica finds someone to service her feet.in BDSM
More Stories