Enslaved by the Harlan Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah gets branded as a handmaiden.
1.1k words
3.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah:

Finally, you think to yourself, as you are sitting inside the cell. Your holes filled by the two dildos. Your hands locked into bondage mittens.

It's been several years since you realized that you want this life. However finding a way to embark on this journey proved to be difficult. The harlan you ruled out among the first. They seemed too brutal. After that the pirates were next. But those guys could do anything to you! Then it came to those sites where folks were looking for slaves via contract. But those were just too mysterious! In the end, you got trapped in a loop, where no option would suffice for you, endlessly searching for a way that could grant you this option.

But now that you were captured by the harlan, you realized that you were wrong about them. In fact, life under their boots will be wonderful! You will have sex several times a day. Multiple gangbangs perhaps. You will be punished and tested on frequent intervals, pushed far above your limits. However you will be kept in good conditions, in a warm place, with enough slave supplements to sustain you.

You feel sorry for Becca however... Mel seemed just fine. But her? She is going to have a very tough time to learn the ropes. But she will have to.

At a sudden, the door opens. You turn around, looking at the guard with anticipation.

"Yes... You will be a good one," he says, seeing your erect nipples, and you moan as he starts caressing your body. You hope that perhaps he will fuck you, but instead, he grabs the end of your leash, and he escorts you out of the cell.

You follow the man for some time. Then you stop as you reach a door, slipping into the frame before you.

"Sarah Young, welcome." You can hear the sentence, and you find yourself excited. What you see is a woman sitting in a chair in the middle of a cabin that much resembles your cell. Her body is covered by black leather clothes. Most of her face is covered by tattoos. Her yellow eyes are piercing to your soul.

Your leash raised by the guard, you walk to a pillow in front of the woman. You descend to your knees automatically. The woman's leather boot pressed against your chin so you would lock eyes with her.

"A willing slave. Such an interesting creature, isn't it?" she asks. A sudden pull from the side, and you recognize that your ballgag is unlocked, descended on your neck for the time being. You start to kiss the boot immediately, a signal of appreciation that they took you in. However the woman takes her foot away after a couple kisses.

"But if someone is a willing slave, how come that we had to capture her?" she frowns. "Interesting, isn't it? One might theorize that she doesn't actually want to be a slave. Rather it is the wanting that she is fond of."

"I don't understand, Mistress," you answer. The act itself as a surprise to you. Only to get the boot slammed down on you as a consequence, your face held in place through your cheek.

"See, Sarah, this is what the most get wrong about you. For you, slavery is not about sex. Nor it is about the pain. It is about the repression. You want to be under control. Kept tightly in place. Your desires robbed from you seemingly for an eternity. That's why you stayed so long with the others. But that's also why you enjoyed this brief period with us. It served as a reward for the years of repression you endured."

You stare at the woman in silence, but with anger in your heart. If she suggests what you think she suggests, this is not going to end well for you.

"You might already know this, but in our culture slaves are separated to three casts: painsluts, pleasure sluts and handmaidens. Do you know which role might suit you best?" she asks.

You shake your head. But you already know what she is going to say.

"Isn't it obvious?" she frowns. "You are going to be a hadmaiden, Sarah. The rest of your life being spent under complete control, yet utterly being deprived of the joy you. Yet I think in time for this you will be thankful for. As you too will realize that this is indeed your true nature.

"No!" you yell out of desperation. But it is too late for you to do anything.

The guard behind you grabs you, and you are dragged in front of a booth made of metal. Stars dammit! As the booth's door is opened, you are pushed in, and a pair of robotic arms remove your items. You can feel some sort of a goo sprayed all over your body, solidified in the form of a catsuit, with the upper portion of your chest uncovered and a short and sexy skirt in thigh level. Then it is your arms next, forced behind you in a set of horizontal cuffs, your fingers clenched into bondage mittens.

Scared, you try to get out from the booth, but one by one your legs are grabbed and raised by the arms, the goo taking the form of high stilettos and a pair of cuffs around your ankles with a chain between them.

For a moment there is a pause. Then the goo is sprayed on your face also, taking the shape of a hood, your hair let out in a pony tail, and a fist sized ballgag forming in your mouth.

After this another pause follows. Part of you hopes that this is the end of your torment. But you know that there is a reason why the area above your breats is uncovered. And now you shudder, your upper body held in place by the arms, screaming into your gag as another arm hits your skin with a laser. You don't have to see the letters to determine what's being written on your skin. You know enough about harlan slavery. It is your social ranking, HANDMAIDEN, paired with a code that the state could use to identify you.

Technically, if Earth rescues you, you could be free again. But is there a going back after this? After you have been shamed to this extent? The very existence of this question fills your heart with dread.

"Come on, Sarah," you can hear the woman say, and you recognize that the event the harlan call The Branding is over.

A leash attached to the collar on your neck, you are escorted out of the booth. As you are forced on your knees on the pillow, you recognize that your items are in the color of black. Just in the case of every other hadmaiden. You also recognize that the woman is without pants, an enormous dildo prepared for you. And now as you are bent down and turned around by the guard, you know exactly where that thing is going.

"We have lots of learning to do," she says once she took position. And the enormous dildo is pushed inside your asshole.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Cottonwood Stud Ranch A ranch run by beautiful women mysteriously lacks any cattle.in Mind Control
Rufus Ch. 03 A cfnm tale. Rufus is sent to the local college.in BDSM
My First Dominant Girlfriend Normal, alpha kind of guy has first submissive experience.in BDSM
Paying my Debts A man fails to pay his female creditor, so ends up her slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Turn Pt. 01 BDSM, wife slave, wife toy, free use.in BDSM
More Stories