Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled widely before kneeling in front of my spread legs. He wriggled his fingers with intention before they re-entered my moistened folds. His eyes surveyed mine as first one, then two, then three digits entered me. The soft dampness of his tongue traced the contours of my clavicle before they licked a lustful line down between my breasts, gently suckling each nipple. My arms pulled at the restraints as his teeth gently bit down on the raised nubs. My pussy gripped the thickness of his fingers. My fists balled as he inserted a fourth, spreading me wider, drilling into me. The palm of his other hand mashed against my clit, the way he knew I liked. He raised himself, taking my lips between his, pulling my breath from me in a deep, suctioning kiss.

"I'm going to enjoy claiming your cunt little one when you're ready to beg me." He murmured into my mouth.

My mind, muddled with desire, barely registered Gabe's matter-of-fact tone. The wetness slicking his fingers gave him no doubts that what he stated was true. My quivering body's pull against the restraints as it bucked and stuttered closer to pleasure revealed my desperation for release. "Master...please." I wasn't even sure what I was asking of Gabe, except that I was frantic with need. My body was Pavlovian in its conditioned response to his touches.

Gabe's fingers plunged into me, the heel of his palm slamming into my mound. I arched my back, surging forward as I pushed into his touch; the flesh of his hand insistent as it slapped against the seeping moisture of my arousal.

"Master, please I need to come," I stammered out. "May I come please?" Every muscle of my body strained against the straps holding me down. My head lulled back onto the sofa's back.

"Open your eyes, Amelia. I want you looking at me when you come for your Master."

My eyes snapped open, and I lifted my head, adjusting my gaze so I met Gabe's expectant stare. I shifted my hips to his fingers' brutalizing pummeling pace against my core. I was so close. I couldn't hold off any longer. "Master please," I begged, "I need to come."

My fingers clawed the air, desperate to cling onto something tangible. My teeth gritted as I could feel the rising tide consume me. As I finally heard Gabe grant me permission, my cunt clamped down hard on his fingers. My body convulsed, and I noticed Gabe's Cheshire-cat like grin through my fluttering lashes. I panted through the aftershocks of my orgasm and my own acquiescence. My eyes inexplicably never left Gabe's. As my body released the tightness that brought it to pleasure, my mouth gaped at the enormity of what had transpired. I had obeyed Gabe through every command, without resistance, collared and bound.

"I hope you enjoyed that Amelia as this is just the start." I shook my head in the fog. Gabe simply stood up, sat next to me, arranged my bound arm over his lap and retrieved a vibrator from his pocket. He turned it on to its highest setting and pressed it against my clitoris. "You won't always be on your knees Amelia. Some nights you'll be sitting right beside me as I watch you come over and over again."

I was still sensitive from the reverberations of my previous orgasm, and I was writhing and squirming under the toy's touch within minutes, building to another climax. I tugged at my restraints. "Master please I need to come again."

A softer orgasm propelled my body in its quivering as it lurched forward. Gabe's hand never ceased its press on my clitoris. He kept the toy stimulating me to climax after climax until my body was awash in a sheen of sweat. I could no longer tolerate the now excruciating stimulation as one orgasm painfully faded before it melded into the build up for another. I tried to pull my pelvis away, but Gabe's hand only chased my movements.

"Master," I cried, "I can't come again. Please stop." I sobbed from the pain of overstimulation. I yanked at the straps, desperately wanting to escape my body's now involuntary movements.

Gabe only turned his head to stare into me, his large hand forcing against the toy, as he watched me erupt again in convulsions of desire, my body hiccupping in stutters, before it gave way to laboured writhing from overstimulation. My whimpers and cries did nothing to prevent the ceaseless surge of need overwhelming the movement of my limbs. As I climbed towards the crescendo again, I mercifully passed out.

When I awoke, it was morning. I was wrapped under my duvet. As I replayed the events of yesterday, I realized that everything Gabe asked of me, he had conditioned me to do in the past two months of my captivity. We simply enacted it at a deeper level of submission. I wasn't merely kneeling. I was kneeling, bound, and gagged. I didn't experience pleasure. He granted me pleasure on his terms, rather than mine. He didn't ask me for permission to touch me. He took what he declared was now his. I shivered, feeling the chilling reality.

For the next several weeks, Gabe prodded me incrementally to embrace the familiarity of submission and his command. Gabe was demonstrating to me that despite wearing his collar, nothing had changed. I retained the core of myself, even if I was on my knees and naked. I reminded myself daily of the exigency of acknowledging him. Kneeling before him became encoded in my muscle memory. While eating beneath him reaffirmed my position, Gabe and I re-established our bantering rapport. Eating out of his hand became less humiliating. Familiarity dulled the shame. So was being naked. Gabe revelled in how accessible I was. His hands constantly roamed over my flesh, claiming every inch of my body. His hand found purchase in the warmth and wetness we both knew was waiting for him. Most nights he unclipped my arms from behind my back, and I voluntarily settled on my knees unless he desired me on the sofa. He still brought me to climax, but he dictated the parameters of my pleasure. While obeying him drummed up a quiet indignation in me, I abided by his commands, always with an acknowledgement of "Yes Master". I needed his approval; I wanted my freedom. Whether that was voluntarily draping myself over his lap and begging him to spank me, or sitting unrestrained as his hands assailed every inch of me, I did so with minimal complaint.

"Thank you, Gabe," I murmured to him one evening as we were playing Scrabble. It was the first time I used his name in weeks.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for making this process as easy on me as possible. I appreciate it." I was sincere.

Gabe smiled. "It won't always be easy Amelia. You're welcome." The warmth of his hand cupped mine. I didn't object when he held it and squeezed. I squeezed back.

My gratitude about the gentle introduction into my new life was short lived as one morning weeks after I had established a routine of comfortable familiarity, Gabe nudged me from my warm cocoon and snapped the leash onto my collar. He pulled me towards the kitchen, before I abruptly stopped in front of the bathroom. Gabe only looked at me with a bemused smirk on his face. He was conducting himself differently this morning. Cockier. More self-assured. I asked him for permission to use the toilet. Under his watchful eye, I wasn't even permitted to wipe myself anymore. That function was no longer something under my purview.

"Does this embarrass you little one?" Gabe teased me. He knew it did. "Are you turned on knowing that I'm watching my little one do her most intimate business?

I had previously confessed to Gabe in one of our late night chats that humiliation was one of my biggest kinks. I averted my eyes and stared at the ceiling, refusing to dignify his query.

My arms were locked to my collar as I knelt beside him for breakfast. He hadn't restrained me in this manner in weeks. As I fretted about Gabe's change in demeanor, he pulled the leash and gently guided me to the desk, careful to maintain my balance. "Under we go," he instructed.

I was facing his crotch when he reached down and unzipped himself, pulling his semi-erect cock out. He pulled my leash, and I inched forward until the musky scent of him overwhelmed me.

"Use your tongue. Mind your teeth. Ask permission and provide gratitude afterwards," he hastily instructed.

I looked up between his spread legs. His countenance was neutral as he surveyed me from above. He didn't yank me towards him by the leash. He didn't force me. He allowed me to follow his commands on my own time, of my own volition. I knew why. I was to willingly embrace my submission. Anything else would be disingenuous, which was laughable given my imprisonment.

I stared at his cock, intimidated. Facing it up close was measurably different than having him in hand when I had mutually masturbated him. While he wasn't that long, he seemed inordinately girthy. I swallowed in defeat, reminding myself that freedom was the reward. Suck it up Amelia. Just suck it up, I thought to myself. Yet despite the double entendre rattling in my head, I couldn't convince myself to engage with his manhood. I shuffled backwards. The tight pull of the leash yanking me back confirmed I wasn't going anywhere until I did as Gabe instructed. I inched away again, hobbling laterally. Gabe pulled the leash, repatriating me back into place.

"We can do this all day Amelia." Gabe looked down at me with raised eyebrow.

I yanked forcefully. Gabe's grip never loosened, and I inadvertently strangled myself, choking out in pain. Gabe wound one more loop of the leash forcing me forwards so I could breathe.

"This is happening Amelia. I'd prefer you embrace this. I don't want to force you. You've done so well these past few weeks."

I kneeled, trapped between Gabe's legs. I recognized this as another threshold we were traversing. Through my hitched panting, I reminded myself that I needed to surrender. I needed to acknowledge his control. I needed to allow this to happen. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. Crying wouldn't help me survive this. It wouldn't convince Gabe that I was his.

"Master?" I timidly queried. "May I suck your cock?" He nodded and I warily shuffled forward. I lapped my tongue over the tip, swirling it around his urethral opening, tasting his precum. He sighed as I licked down his thickening shaft and pulled his scrotal sac into the warmth of my wet mouth before I hummed down the length, circled his head, and took him in my mouth. He pulled my leash as he advanced into me deeper. I gagged as I felt him at the back of my mouth.

"Relax your throat little one. I intend to fuck you fully."

My head tipped back as I tried to relax my throat to accept his persistent forwards momentum. His fingers reached downwards to stroke the bulge, massaging it reverently. My lips were flush against his pubic hair when he pulled my mouth closer towards him and started plunging his cock in and out of my throat. I struggled for breath before he mercifully pulled out. As he did, I used my tongue to lap his cock with small movements, sucking as my cheeks caved in, hoping to expedite his climax. The speed at which he fucked me prevented me from doing much more than being an opened-mouth vessel for his pleasure and his seed. The leash tightened forwards as I felt the first spurt of his cum as it shot down my throat. He stilled and pulled out. His cock rested heavily on my tongue as his cum continued jetting into my mouth.

"Swallow it all," Gabe commanded, "and lick me clean."

I squeezed my eyes shut, forcing myself to gulp down the viscous warmth. Gabe held my chin to his balls, my nose embedded against his pubic hair, reminding me that I needed to clean all of it. I gently sucked to remove the rest of his ejaculate. I pulled my head back, my throat raw from the friction of his thrusts. "Thank you Master for letting me suck you," I hoarsely croaked.

"Very good little one." He pulled me upwards so that I sat on the desk facing him, my legs wide open. "I have more work to do. You're to remain here, your legs wide open, available to me."

I didn't object; I had learned.

His fingers teased me mercilessly and I sat squirming as my pussy grew increasingly wet with every calculated caress. My fingers flexed uselessly from their clasped confines and grasped air. He stroked my vaginal walls as his thumb circled my clitoris. I panted as I grinded against him. My hips pulsed against his fingers. With his other hand, Gabe reached forward and rolled and pulled my nipples, puckering them. The sensations of his hands dragged me to the edge of ecstasy as I struggled against the skillful fondling of his fingers. I was unsuccessfully fighting the urge to climax. "Master, please let me come." I trembled from the exertion of holding off.

Gabe didn't grant permission immediately. He toyed with me as his fingers continued delving into my sodden depths, and his thumb rubbed against my bundle of swollen nerves. His other hand grabbed my cheeks painfully, forcing me to confront him. "You revel in this don't you? To be owned by me? To be bound by my words, and spread open for my pleasure? I can practically fill a cup with how dripping wet your cunt is from this. Admit you love being my slut."

Gabe always knew how to unseat my equilibrium, just as I had acclimatized to a new level of his control. I didn't want nor need a reminder of his possession over me. I shook my head and attempted to close my legs. I was unwilling to provide him with an admission.

He only chuckled as he pushed my thighs apart, more widely than they had been before. "You don't have to say it little one. I can see the desperation, the vulgarity with which you display yourself. I know exactly how much you want this. I can smell exactly how much you want this."

I hated him. He unsettled me. Yet my body danced like a marionette under his pull. When I felt the first flick of his tongue against my clit, I gasped. He took a long lick down my petalled flesh, the tip of his tongue barely penetrating. He buried his face between my legs, and I felt the rasp of his tongue as it laved against my clit. His fingers resumed plundering into my depths.

"Come for me," he commanded.

I clamped onto his fingers as I spasmed through my climax, breathing hard. His tongue continued its ruthless flicking against the sensitive bud.

"I love the taste of you," he smirked as he ran his tongue across his lips obscenely before he gathered my wetness with his fingers and painted a streak under my nose. "I want you to smell what I do to you for the rest of the day. Know that I caused this."

He pulled me off the desk abruptly and spun me, flattening my chest against the cold, unforgiving laminate. I had no will to fight him. He kicked apart my legs until I was lewdly spread out, my nakedness leaving little to the imagination. The moisture of my arousal clung to my outer lips as my body quivered.

I struggled to lift my head. I gulped when I saw the dildo and butt plug in Gabe's hands, knowing this was not going to be comfortable. The unrelenting push of the lubricated plug against my anus was intolerable. I wasn't mentally prepared, and I resisted tightly against the intrusion. The flat warmth of Gabe's palm spanked the globes of my ass in reprimand and my yelp of shock was all Gabe needed to push the invader unrelentingly into me until it was seated deeply within. I shrieked from the pillaging discomfort; my breaths laboured as Gabe pulled the flanged base against my asshole ensuring it would not dislodge. The dildo entered me next. Its circumference was large, and I concluded it approximated Gabe's own manhood. Its deliberately slow insertion stretched me uncomfortably wide, and my grunting pants as Gabe eased it into me did little to alleviate the overwhelming fullness I had never experienced before. Gabe patted my feet and slid a clitoral vibe up my legs, securing it.

He pulled me to a standing position. "Open," he tapped my mouth. He seated a large ring gag behind my teeth and fastened it tight. "I'm giving you a fantasy you wrote about once Amelia, having all your holes used, while your arms are bound helplessly. Except, I'm upping the ante." He turned on the remote control. Immediately I felt a strong buzzing against my clit. The butt plug whirred to life soon thereafter. I whined through the gag. He pushed me down onto my knees and sat down before pulling me forward until he impaled my gagged mouth on his rod.

"Now, my little Amelia. You're going to spend the next few hours being my sweet cock warmer. I don't expect you to constantly tongue me. Relax and keep me warm. Since your mouth is occupied, you need not ask me permission to come."

I looked up at him with desperation. The clit vibe's intensity increased, and I propelled myself forward onto his cock swallowing it deeper into my throat as I orgasmed.

"That's my girl," Gabe encouraged me as I ran my tongue up and down his veiny shaft. Moving my tongue occasionally was more comfortable than keeping my mouth slack, which was exhausting with the gag. The more I performed to Gabe's satisfaction, the higher the intensity he would dial up the vibrating toys, practically ensuring me another orgasm. I spent the remainder of the afternoon between Gabe's spread legs, his cock in my mouth, his fingers pulling at my hair, and me intensely climaxing over and over.

Gabe released my arms after dinner, gently massaging the ache away. His tender ministrations and kisses all over my body bewildered me. "That's a good girl," he cooed at me as his fingers restored feeling into my limbs, and his soft lips provided reassurance against my prickled flesh.

"Tell me Amelia, did you enjoy anything from this afternoon? That was your story, your fantasy." Gabe looked intently down at my kneeling form.

I lifted my shoulders and shrugged, suddenly timid.

"Tell me Amelia," Gabe's eyes were kind as he implored me to share.

"It's not like I had much of a choice," I snarked. "It was either suck your cock or suck your cock. If I didn't, you'd punish me. Isn't that rule four?" I sarcastically retorted as I crossed my arms.

Gabe looked at me. I stared at him. I instinctually lowered my eyes as I could no longer bear the weight of his gaze as it bore into me.

"I'm confused," I softly admitted to Gabe. "I hate you for kidnapping me, but the pleasure you give me is exhilarating. My fantasy was everything I imagined it to be. I want more. But I loathe myself for wanting more because you're the one giving it." It was hard to stay upright. I started to cry. Everything was bewildering. I didn't understand why my orgasms were so intense with Gabe.

Gabe pulled me onto his lap. I entombed myself into his chest before the rising tide of anger overwhelmed me. I shoved myself off his lap, pummelling viciously against his torso as I shrieked. "This. How can you be kind when you kidnapped me? How can you do those depraved things to me, yet hold me gently? You want me to love you? Is that it? I'll never love you!" My voice was venomous as it reached near hysterical decibels. I flung a few books from the bookcase imprecisely in Gabe's direction. Gabe was yanking me on an emotional yo-yo, jerking me in every direction and disorienting me, after allowing me to settle into a pattern of familiarity. It was intolerable.

He walked towards me, and my hands reached backwards, seeking the protection of a wall. I knew I was getting punished. I immediately dropped to my knees chastising myself for allowing my emotions to fuel my impulsivity. I was thinking without deliberation and acting without intention. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I blubbered. "I'm scared. I didn't know what I was saying." I widened my eyes conveying a sense of frightened penitence.

"Rule four Amelia?" Gabe said dispassionately.

"I'm going to be punished. Please, I'm sorry. I'm confused. I lashed out unintentionally." My entreaties an attempt to minimize the severity of the punishment I knew was coming.