Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand you're unsettled Amelia. As I stated, not everything we do will be easy. The things we do will bring up confusing and conflicting emotions that I want you to talk to me about. I don't want you to muddle through this on your own. But your insolence will not be tolerated. You need an attitude adjustment to understand your place." He pulled me by the elbow and bent me over the table. I knew better than to try to rectify my posture. He slapped down paper and pen. I started to lift my neck, but Gabe's hand indicated otherwise.

"You will write me an essay on why your behaviour is unacceptable, what your role is in this relationship, and what you will do in the future to prevent such outbursts. You have 30 minutes. You are not permitted to stray from this position."

"Yes Master," I mumbled, thankful that I wasn't getting physically disciplined. I didn't understand Gabe. He paddled me for being impertinent, but then assigned me homework for being disrespectful? His inconsistency was confounding.

Gabe was however entirely consistent towards rendering the punishment as unpleasant as possible. He grazed something damp in-between my buttocks. Without warning, I felt the slow slide of something inserted deep within my ass. I reared up in protest. Gabe's heavy hold held me down. He patted the base of the object to ensure penetration, before cupping the flesh of each cheek and jiggling it around. I felt the warm tingling and realized Gabe was figging me. I unconsciously clenched causing the sting to radiate outwards. In my panic, I clenched down harder. My hand reached back to pull the ginger out, but Gabe only grabbed my wrist.

"Write," he instructed. "This is a punishment Amelia. If you remove the ginger, I'll insert a long piece up your cunt and in your mouth, as well as replacing the one in your ass."

The flat of Gabe's palm spanked my buttocks unexpectedly and I yelped. Again, his hand hit my flesh. He alternated his strikes on each cheek. I tightened in anticipation of his upcoming blow, only to inadvertently encourage the sting from the ginger within my rectum.

"Quite a predicament Amelia," he mocked. "Do you relax and take your spanking, or tense up and spread the juices from the ginger into your ass? Hmmm?" His hand struck me again, and again. I had little time to ponder my options as Gabe continued to spank me until the I felt the blush of heat on my buttocks. He buried the ginger into me deeper and held it there.

I danced on my toes as I concentrated on formulating words for the essay instead of the excruciating burn I felt in and on my ass. Enduring the burn was unbearable. I wasn't aware that I had started crying from the sting in my rectum, but the snivelling begging I directed to Gabe went unheeded. My humiliation only increased as Gabe remained holding the base of the ginger in me, as if a handle to direct my misfortune, occasionally wriggling to start a new cycle of burning. My misery hot on my face as I knew Gabe revelled seeing me bent over, my cheeks held open, and the burning within my ass causing me to fidget.

After 30 minutes, I was again kneeling before Gabe. My eyes were watery and my voice shaky as I read my essay. Gabe hadn't yet removed the ginger. I penned the essay to be especially obsequious, appealing to his ego, and flattering his generosity. I explained why it was disrespectful that I yelled out of turn at him, that as a submissive I should have calmly explained my objections and fears in a rational way so that Master could guide me through it, as I should defer to him. In future I would raise my concerns instead of resorting to anger. I acknowledged that he had the experience and ultimately knew best. I apologized to him and told him I wouldn't do it again. I wrote all the right things. I conveyed the appropriate amount of remorse.

None of that changed the fact that I hated him for kidnapping me against my will. I missed my friends. I missed my life. I detested that my body betrayed me. I despised that Gabe knew my darkest sexual fantasies that I had confided to him. I vowed to myself that I wouldn't reveal my emotions to Gabe any further, beyond necessary to be convincing. I needed to be robotic in the way I deferred to him. He could never know my true state of emotional vulnerability. I couldn't allow Gabe to have more ammunition in manipulating me. He wanted acknowledgement and surrender. I would give both and then, once he trusted me, I would find my way to leave.

"Turn around, ass up, hold your cheeks apart for me Amelia."

I presented myself as directed, hopeful that the irritating punishment was being removed. Instead, Gabe took pleasure in watching me squirm as I willingly held myself open and vulnerable for his gaze. It was only after my sniffles of shame started anew that Gabe removed it.

Gabe re-attached my wrist cuffs behind my back to my collar after I righted myself. My last outburst had jeopardized my freedom of movement. "We don't want your hands to get violent again tonight, Amelia."

Gabe settled back on the couch opening a book. This must have been part of my punishment, making me kneel indefinitely, silently, accepting what he desired for me, rather than what I wanted. He was reaffirming that it was his will that determined my actions and regardless of how often I rebelled, it was for naught. Eventually, I rested my head against his upper thigh.

"That's my girl." He stroked my hair in encouragement. I would have rolled my eyes had the cameras not been on. Instead, I remained patiently waiting until Gabe instructed me to stand up.

"Amelia. Go to your bedroom and bring back what's on your bed."

My hands were bound. How was I supposed to retrieve what he wanted?

"Use your mouth," he instructed me.

I trudged slowly to my bedroom, angry that his simple command was once again reducing me to an animal-like state. I returned with some sort of belted contraption in between my teeth.

Gabe gestured for me to approach him. I dropped it in his palm. "Do you know what this is?"

I shook my head. He guided my legs through the loops and held it at my thighs.

"This little one, is a chastity device. I had it custom made for you so it would be a perfect fit. The orgasms you've had today will be your last for some time. That is unless I allow you to orgasm. Or, until you beg me to fuck you."

I looked down at the bands and seemingly harmless straps. A perforated plate, that would cover the crotch, was attached to a vertical strand. A stainless steel adjustable vaginal plug was incorporated into the crotch of the belt, its bulbous bumps looked menacing. The strand of the belt forked at the back allowing for my anus to be uncovered, before it joined together in a single band again to sit between the crease of my cheeks. I shook my head at Gabe.

"Is it your decision Amelia?"

"No Master." I resigned myself to the torturous device. Gabe inserted the metal dildo slowly. My vaginal walls stretched to accommodate, and Gabe pulled the belt up, snug against my flesh. Gabe secured the small padlock before placing the key in his pocket.

"Bend over, ass up," he ordered.

I hesitated.

Gabe pulled down my uncooperative form to the table, pressing my cheek firmly against the surface. "Stay."

My nose flared upon hearing him command me like an errant pet that required obedience training. My hands balled and I reminded myself not to stand up and headbutt him. Gabe pulled my legs apart from behind and his fingers teased at my tight hole, adjusting the positioning of the chastity belt's anal opening. I felt Gabe insert something metallic and wide past my resisting sphincters until the toy was sucked in. He pressed onwards until it seated itself. He tugged a few times ensuring it was tightly secured. A small whine released from my throat.

"I'm going to fuck your ass soon Amelia. I doubt you want me to shove my thick cock in without preparation. Though, if you'd like, we can do that right now. I have no objections. Your chastity belt allows such."

I shook my head rapidly. I had no intentions of being plundered anally right now. I mewed as I suddenly felt the burn of ginger again.

"To remind you of your place little one. I rubbed ginger over the plug before I inserted it."

Distress etched on my face as Gabe pulled me up. From the few small movements I made, I realized that every bump and ridge in the dildo and anal plug agitated me. The ginger stung anew, and I would be constantly teased without any recourse of release. What was worse was that the belt was fitted with small bumps on the interior that constantly irritated my now inaccessible clitoris. Gabe had filled both my holes and managed to inflame my clitoris at the same time. I lurched forward, suddenly uneasy on my feet.

"I see you've realized your quandary little one."

My enlarged eyes met his smug ones. He was going to drive me to the brink of insanity with denied pleasure. What was unspoken between us was our presumably mutual recognition of his manipulation. I didn't acknowledge it openly, nor did he. I didn't want to appear privy to his machinations. He didn't want to admit that I needed to be manipulated to beg him to fuck me.

He pushed my shoulders towards the bedroom. "If you need the washroom, you'll ask, and I'll accompany you as always. You can urinate through the perforations. We'll just clean you up afterwards. As for bowel movements, the same applies. Simply ask and I'll remove the plug and reinsert after you've done your business."

As we lay in bed, Gabe's snoring provided me an opportunity to strategize my next course of action. Gabe appeared to believe that I was slowly, if not reluctantly, accepting my place at his feet, and his presence as my Master in my mind. He was still being careful. He locked all the keys in the biometric safe. There was little in the apartment I could drug him with to overpower him successfully. There was no pain medication I could crush and poison him with. And there was the small fact that if I did poison him and couldn't exit, I would be trapped here until my demise. I could tie him up temporarily with the cuffs if I could transfer them to his wrists without waking him up. Doing so quickly would be impossible before I'd be overpowered. There also weren't any ropes or bondage implements Gabe left around. My remaining clothes couldn't be easily ripped, especially if Gabe continued binding my arms behind my back.

Instead, my thoughts focused on how I could demonstrate my obedience to expediate my freedom. Aside from the small punishment, I had generally tolerated what Gabe wanted. But now, chastity was another level of his claim over me that I needed to accept. I could rebel against other edicts by exerting what agency I could generate. What autonomy was there to exercise in chastity that wouldn't harm me? The infernal toys caused unrealized sexual discomfort. The throbbing of my clitoris attested to its need, which I surmised was Gabe's intention all along. In my new state, I would beg Gabe to fuck me. I drifted to sleep feeling Gabe's possessive hold trapping me. Even in rest, I couldn't escape him.

I awoke the next morning from a nightmare of Gabe tightening the collar around me until it was suffocatingly unbearable, my neck straining for air, as he clasped it tighter around my neck, laughing. "Master!" I screamed out as I clutched the collar desperately trying to liberate myself.

Gabe was sitting across the room watching me with interest. A look of contentment transformed his features. "That must have been some dream little one."

I nodded. "Yes Master. I was dreaming that you collared me." It wasn't entirely a lie. I didn't need to dispel his misconception.

He closed the gap between us and sat by the bed's edge, tracing his hand up my body, before leaning down to kiss me on my lips. "I love seeing you wake up Amelia. I like knowing you're locked up, your desire under my control." His fingers folded over the chastity belt's crotch reminding me of how he possessed every inch and orifice of my body. "Go freshen up and come join me for breakfast," he instructed.

Gabe left me alone in the bathroom, the first time since I'd been collared. After I used the toilet and cleaned the chastity belt as best I could, I faced the mirror shocked at the reflection of who I had become in a few short weeks. The darkened splotches beneath the hollow depths of my eyes startled me. The natural rose of my cheeks, now sallow in colour. With the collar fastened tight around my neck, I looked like I was chattel. For the first time I saw the details of the collar Gabe had affixed to me. "GM's little one" was embossed into the leather.

I didn't care about the cameras anymore. I clawed at the collar. The weight of those three small words constricted me into a panic. I wasn't Gabe's property. Consent under coercion wasn't true consent. I pulled at the chastity belt, frustrated with its annoying tightness. Though I was naked, what adorned me suffocated my agency. My ankle and wrist cuffs weren't locked, and Gabe trusted me not to remove them. In that moment, all my flesh could feel was that their binding tightness was a reminder of my servitude to my kidnapper. I frantically yanked at the buckle clasping my wrists cuffs in place, pulling them off my wrists as if they burned my flesh, and flung them across the room. I pulled again at the collar, without success. It simply rotated around my neck. Nothing I did alleviated its tightness. I was still pulling at the collar when Gabe opened the door. He took one look at the discarded cuffs on the floor and walked towards me.

"Explain Amelia."

I gulped. There was no sense lying to him. "They felt so tight around me. I saw 'GM's little one' and I panicked and pulled them off," I cried. "I don't even know your name. How can I be your little one? How can I belong to someone whose surname I don't even know?"

Gabe's long fingers ran through his blond tresses. He studied me, as if contemplative. "You don't need to know my surname to know who I am Amelia. We've spent time together. I'm exactly who I've always presented myself to be. I've never lied to you. I care for you. I will protect you. You are mine. Now bring me your cuffs."

I was relieved Gabe hadn't revealed his name. If he had, it would have diminished the possibility of my release. I retrieved the discarded cuffs and held my wrists up. I winced when the restraints were placed back onto me. He pulled me back to the bedroom by the ring on my collar and gestured for me to lay down. My wrist cuffs were attached together to the headboard. I pulled and tried to raise my head, but my collar was also connected to the headboard soon after. Gabe pulled my legs spread eagled to either ends of the bed and affixed the ankle cuffs to straps. The vaginal dildo in the chastity belt was angled slightly upwards to hit my g-spot.

"Master?" I didn't know what was going on. Gabe only stared at me, until he showed me a remote control and turned it on.

Immediately the plugs in my pussy and ass started a low, incessant vibration, before increasing in intensity in a controlled cycle. The interminable buzzing that was teasing me was arousing, but not enough to bring me to orgasm. My mouth gaped open.

"It's going to be an unpleasant day for you Amelia. Your plugs will remain vibrating in you for as long as needed."

"Needed for what? How long? Why? I did everything you asked of me yesterday. Why am I being punished? I'm sorry for taking the cuffs off. Please."

"This isn't a punishment Amelia. Think of it as motivation to embrace your position in this relationship and come to terms with your reality. Your stunt in the bathroom demonstrated that you need some assistance in being convinced."

Gabe said nothing more. The toys didn't just buzz, they cycled through an agonizing pre-determined set of intensities that deliberately drove me to the edge of climax before subsiding in intensity. With each subsequent sequence, my body writhed on the bed, arching upwards, pulling at the bindings' slack, trying desperately to chase the pleasure that would inevitably be denied. Sweat dampened the sheets beneath me. I moaned in frustration. By the time Gabe came to check on me hours later, my body was crying out from intentional stimulation and denial.

"Having fun yet Amelia?" Gabe smirked. "You must be because it looks like you're absolutely dripping. I can smell your desperation from here."

My cheeks flamed, and I turned my head. It was mortifying that he stood there witnessing the frantic undulations of my body as it pulled on the bindings as if I was a wild animal in heat. The intensity of the toys cranked up another level and I gasped at the involuntary arousal. My clitoris throbbed. I couldn't relieve the intense itch of yearning. I couldn't even rub my thighs. Gabe's fingers dug into my cheek as he forced me to focus on him through the haze of my desire

"Please Master. I can't take any more."

"Is that for you to decide? I think after lunch I'll do my work from here and watch my girl ache endlessly for release. Quite the sight." He reached down and tapped the chastity belt right above where my clitoris was situated, pushing the bumps inwards. "Wouldn't you love some release?"

I nodded incapable of anything else. By hour four, I could feel the slow slide of my juices out of the chastity belt. Gabe was comfortably sitting cross legged in a corner scrutinizing my every grunt, my every pull, my every movement as I tried to leverage any friction for release. By hour five I didn't care that Gabe was watching my debasement. I was so frenzied from frustration that I begged him continuously, babbling out a string of non-sensical drivel from my mouth. Arousal was clouding my abilities to think with determination.

"Master please. I'm sorry for taking off the cuffs. I'll be good I promise. I can't take this any longer. Please just let me come," I wept. "I'll do whatever you want. Please."

Gabe only rolled his finger down my chin. "Not yet Amelia."

I sobbed and flattened my cheek against his palm. "Please," I whispered at his retreating form as he left me once again.

By the time Gabe retrieved me, I was barely coherent. I was uncertain how much time had elapsed, but the pressing need of my bladder served as a painful reminder of how much I was at Gabe's mercy. I had endured endless cycles of varying intensities of buzzing, constantly driving me towards, and then tearing me away from pleasure. I simply yielded. I had nothing to say. I finally understood the intention of Gabe's exercise. Nothing was my decision.

Gabe helped me to a sitting position. "Thank you Master," I whimpered. My entire body was attuned to the lightest of touches after being over-sensitized for hours. Gabe turned off the toys and helped me up. "Master? I need to go to the bathroom please."

I knew my stunt from this morning with removing the cuffs meant that any trust I had cultivated with Gabe was obliterated. Gabe remained in the bathroom with me the entire time. I didn't attempt to use my hands. I permitted Gabe to manipulate me as if a ragdoll while I cried.

Later, Gabe asked me what I had learned. I wanted to shout that he was a manipulative bastard who would use any means to achieve his ends. But my body still thrummed from the hours of overstimulation. I couldn't risk him ratcheting up the intensity of the toys. Instead, I heard myself softly say, "Thank you for teaching me that you decide what happens Master." If I was contrite enough, Gabe might be commensurately merciful and remove the belt. He wasn't.

He drilled in the lesson repeatedly until it became catechism. I stopped objecting and yielded to Gabe's desires. In exchange, he kept the toys in my chastity belt buzzing at a low-level intensity. On the third day I was locked in chastity, Gabe turned on the toys to a medium intensity while we watched a porn. The entire time, his hands tweaked my nipples, as his fingers tapped the clitoris shield. On the sixth day, Gabe read erotica to me while he gently stroked my hair as my head lay in his lap. The toys buzzed mindlessly away in me. On the ninth day, Gabe pulled me over his lap under the guise of checking the butt plug. He cranked the level to high and spanked my cheeks lightly, until I was moaning and twisting under his hand while he slowly fucked my ass with the plug. A "public service" he told me for his future penetration. On the twelfth day, he tormented me with repeated cycles of high intensity buzzing as I fellated him while he worked. By the fourteenth day I was locked in chastity, I could no longer tolerate it. I had been kept on the verge of climax for weeks, made to perform sexually for Gabe, while never receiving any reciprocation. My body disobeyed what my hatred willed it to do. Days on end of my thighs slippery with my own arousal had pushed me beyond my breaking point. My body was brimming with unrealized lust. I knew what I needed to do. I knew that this was a requirement for my freedom. I knew that Gabe expected it.