Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master?" I approached Gabe tentatively.

"Hmm?" He barely lifted his head. So deep into his work was he that he didn't see me kneeling of my own accord before him.

"Please fuck me." I had said it. I knew that the purpose of keeping me aroused was to break me into surrendering to him so that he could claim me, so that I would beg him to take me.

"Hmm?" Gabe responded. The bastard was going to extend my humiliation for his own edification, and my continued debasement.

"Master, please fuck me." I stated louder, with more conviction.

Gabe's only response was to ratchet up the intensity of the toys until I was squirming in front of him, shuffling on my knees, unable to stay still. My hands, no longer bound behind me, fell forwards, catching my bent over form as the toys continued stimulating me. My abdominals clenched, as did my pussy at the intruders inside of me. The chastity shield prevented my clit from reaching climax. My body involuntarily trembled, shuddering in a dance of its own, in front of him. He watched me as I moaned through cycle after cycle of unfulfilled teasing at his control of the remote. My heaving panting was the only sound I voiced. I simply abided to his will.

"Please," my voice was small, defeated by the realization that Gabe was right. I had only been tormented in chastity for two weeks, and I had demeaned myself of my own volition and sold my dignity for the price of pleasure and freedom.

"Why?" He looked at me.

I lowered my eyes, my voice dragging deep in shame. "Because I need it. Because I need your cock in me Master. These last few weeks, all I've thought about is your cock in me, fucking me."

He led me to the bedroom and made me kneel before the full-length mirror. His hands heavy on my shoulders, pressing me into position. "Look at yourself little one. What do you see?"

I straightened my posture, the way I knew he liked and saw the girl reflected. Naked, kneeling, collared, cuffed around her wrists, kept in chastity, juices coating her inner thighs, eyes wanton with lust and yearning. I resembled nothing like her, yet I was her. I knew what he wanted me to say. He wanted me to thank him for showing me who I was. He wanted me to rejoice in my admission over my true nature, over surrendering so utterly that I was on my knees begging him, of my own volition, for him to claim me.

"Tell me," he insisted. "What do you see little one?"

My eyes stared emptily back at my reflection. My thoughts, increasingly peripatetic as I tried to reconcile the rising bloom of desire I felt under Gabe's command, and my self-disgust for doing so. I took a deep breath, fingering the outline of the collar around my neck, steeling myself to utter the words that would invariably alter the trajectory of my captivity.

"I see your submissive Master." My neck craned upwards as Gabe hooked his finger in the O-ring. I peered at our reflection and saw Gabe's rapacity mirrored, a gleam in his eyes as he realized his capture of me was complete. I had capitulated, of my own accord, as he predicted.

He turned me, as he unzipped himself and pulled out his cock. Our profiles reflected in the mirror as I fellated him. His hands entangled in my hair as he pulled my opened mouth tight against the manliness of his crotch. My hands gripped my thighs uselessly as Gabe entered my mouth deeply, fucking the tight confines of my throat irrespective of my whimpers. My cheeks sucked in as I tried to pleasure him. He pulled out of me abruptly, my saliva leaving a long trail from the tip of his cock down to my chin. He gripped my chin tightly and steered my head to face the mirror. "Look at yourself Amelia. Look at what you really are."

I stared at myself then, fully seeing what I was. A tear escaped down my cheek, and then another. As I kneeled in the shadow of Gabe's dominance, I realized I was a vessel for Gabe's pleasure. Whether coerced or willing, I relished in it, and I hated myself for it.

He picked me up gently and carried me to the bed, placing me on my back. The chastity belt was released. The juices of my frustration easing the dildo's effortless glide out of my pussy. The butt plug remained. My eyes were watery as I watched Gabe undress. His arms flexed and his chest rippled as he pulled the shirt from his hard body. His pants slid down his hips. He was still erect, no doubt fuelled by the warmth of my mouth and my implorations to be conquered.

"Is this truly what you want little one?" Gabe's fingers found their way into my sopping slit.

My legs parted widely, an invitation to my surrender. Gabe kneeled on the bed. The tip of his cock teased at my entrance, barely penetrating me.

"Ask me to claim you little one. Beg me to fuck your cunt."

My voice, uttered from a faraway place, convincing in its entreaties. "Master, please fuck my cunt. I need you in me."

"More," he instructed.

"Please claim me, Master." I had barely finished the sentence when I felt Gabe penetrate me so deliberately that he was relishing in the feeling of my submission to him. He held my arms over my head, his gaze never leaving mine as the girth of his cock pierced me open. He watched my eyes and the acknowledgement of my surrender and his mastery as he inched his thickness into me. The gentleness of before was replaced with a fervent, desperate drive to possess what was his. He had waited for this moment since my abduction. And now, as he was driving deep, punishing strokes into me, he was claiming me, taking what he had staked and could only now fully possess. His eyes drifted down to watch his cock stab into the entrance of my cunt, impaling me onto him, and joining us in a complicated dance of ownership and obedience.

"Your cunt is so tight little one. I can feel the plug in you. I don't care if this hurts. It's meant to be a painful reminder that you're mine," he grunted into my ear.

I had no words. My body pitched forward with every deep, driving stroke he took. I panted as he took pleasure in my body. The heaviness of his balls slapped against my vulva, and he grunted in exertion as he sought fit within the tightness of my cunt, forever bruising my cervix as my head slammed into the headboard with the intensity of his thrusts. His gaze returned to my face before his tongue licked my nipples. I squeezed around him in response, and he uttered a sigh. I tried to generate the necessary friction to climax, but without his direct manipulations, it would not happen. His fingers reached between our undulating bodies to rub the small nub of pleasure that had been teased for too long without release. As Gabe watched my face contort through the waves of build up at his hand, he saw the tears run from my eyes.

Self-loathing wet my cheeks as they melded with tears of frustrated desire. The stark realization that I thrilled over what Gabe did to me stunned me. I didn't want to admit to myself that I delighted at being used. The humiliation of the acts fuelled my desire. The sense of helplessness was intensely erotic. I loved how dominant Gabe was in taking what was his. I didn't want it to be true. I fought it at every step. While I rationalized to myself that my surrender, my manipulations, and my deceptions were necessary requirements for my freedom at the hands of my kidnapper, I knew deep down that part of my submission was fuelled by my own desire. I could not deny that pleasure was given by his hand. He fulfilled my every fantasy and provided me exactly what I wanted and what I hadn't realized I needed. I longed to capitulate to his demands and my needs, to be at his feet, and to feel utterly submissive under his command.

As his finger frantically rubbed my clit back and forth, I pleaded with him for permission to come. My legs quivered as my back arched into the curve of his flesh, rippling with every trace of his finger, responsive to every caress upon my flesh.

"You're mine aren't you little one?" He panted, hot in my ear.

I only mewed out a groan of exertion, as desire threatened to erupt from its pent-up foundations.

His breath warm over my skin. "Come for your Master little one."

His mouth closed over mine to tear the silent scream from my lips as I violently climaxed, seeking release as Gabe's cock plunged brutally deep into me. His strokes were frenzied as he emptied his own orgasm into my convulsing flesh, possessing what he rightly had concluded was his.