Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 09

Story Info
The slave surprises Master, who has a bigger surprise.
3k words
4.67
2.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beach

Nav wouldn't say where they were going. He told her to bring swimwear and light clothing, and that they'd be there for a week. But what they would do and where they would be was a surprise.

It was their first trip since the week after their enslavement. The mystery was exciting. Meena knew there were so many beautiful places to see that she'd never be able to guess their destination, but she enjoyed trying. Was it in the Caribbean? The Mediterranean? The South Pacific? It could be anywhere.

Meena had thought of a way to give Nav a nice surprise, but she needed permission first. "Master, I have an idea for a little gift I'd like to give you. I'd like it to be a surprise, but I have to tell you a little about it to be sure you won't object to me doing it."

"You have my attention," Nav said.

She took a deep breath. "I'd like to change the way I look," she said.

Meena said she thought Nav might enjoy it if she made some fairly drastic alterations to her appearance. "Nothing permanent," she said. "But I'm thinking of some changes that might seem pretty extreme. I think you'll like it, but you've told me you are happy with my appearance now. You need to tell me if you don't think it's a good idea. If I do it, we'll be stuck with parts of it for a while."

Nav smiled. "You want to make it seem like I'm with a brand new girl, don't you?"

"That's it exactly!" she said.

"As long as it's not permanent, go ahead. I'm flattered that you want to do this for me," Nav said. "I'm sure I'll like it, whatever it is."

When Meena used the word drastic, she was being completely accurate. She started by beginning a tanning routine to make her skin darker. Her natural complexion was already darker than average, but the deep tan made her look exotic. It was partly because she had a fitness competition coming up, and she needed to be as dark as possible.

The biggest change involved head-to-toe body art. She sat at the computer, pulled up a full length picture of her in a tiny black bikini, then painted abstract shapes in black and scarlet. The design wrapped around her body artfully, and she incorporated the outline of the swimsuit into the pattern. On the day before they left, Meena took the computer file down to a tattoo parlor, where they put her in a printing booth that applied the ink. It would last until Meena applied an ointment that washed it off. It used new pigments that looked better than old-style tattoos, with brighter colors and sharper lines. Meena expected to remove the tattoos, but they were designed not to fade if she decided to leave them permanently.

The final stop was at a hair stylist, who looked at a photograph of a jet-black mohawk with spiky hair on top. The spikes were tipped in the same shade of scarlet as her new tattoos. When Meena got home she stood before the mirror and looked at her new appearance.

She loved it. She looked like a wild woman, which was exactly what she was going for. She realized that the look needed some fairly extreme makeup, but that was easy to do.

She unveiled the changes to Nav the evening before they left. He was shocked - in a good way. "Meena, you look amazing," he said. "So sexy. You are as beautiful as ever, but in a completely different way. I love it. Thank you for doing this for me."

"You're welcome, Master," she said happily. "I am so glad you like it."

The next morning, Feva loaded their luggage into Nav's jet. "Will this be a long flight, Master?" Meena asked. "About 7 hours," he said. "We've got plenty of recordings and refreshments. Should be pleasant enough." It turned out that they used the time to renew their memberships in the Mile High Club. Twice. It triggered pleasant memories of what they did the first (and second) time they flew together. It was so much better than in-flight movies.

Most of the flight was over an ocean, but it ended when they approached a very large island with white sand beaches, clear waters, and coral reefs they could explore with fins and snorkels.

The first day they settled in. They explored the resort inside and out, looked at shops that seemed to only sell things they already owned or didn't want, and sampled seafood dishes in the restaurant. There was a club that featured dancing, so that's how they spent the first evening.

On the second day things got interesting.

They woke up early so they could go to the beach. Meena was immune from sunburn and skin cancer, and light could not dry out her skin, but Nav needed sunscreen. They walked to the beach with Feva, who carried their belongings. Feva sat in a chair far enough away to give him a good view of the surroundings. It wasn't likely that he'd have to react to anything, but there was a slight chance he might be needed. If some drunk saw Meena and pestered her, Feva would make that stop.

Meena was excited as she walked across the sand. She was anxious for a moment when she'd take off her wrap and reveal the wild new look she'd worked so hard to prepare. By this time she enjoyed fulfilling her Master's need to put her beauty on display and watch the reactions of all the men (and women) who desired her. Meena could feel it when strangers looked at her, and she liked it.

They got to some beach chairs under a shade canopy they'd reserved, and Meena removed the wrap before sitting down. She felt so uninhibited and free. The ocean breeze was refreshing, and there were swimmers in the ocean and walking on the sand. That's when Meena noticed there was something different about the people.

They were naked. All of them. This was a nude beach. A sign said swimsuits were optional, but it was an option no one else exercised.

"Take your suit off, Meena," Nav said. "You've got such a beautiful tan, it would be a shame to mess it up with tan lines."

Meena's heart pounded. Naked in public? In the fresh air and sunshine? She was nervous, but she had no choice. "Yes, Master," she said. Her hands trembled as she removed her top, then her bottom. She felt like everyone was staring at her. That would happen soon.

She sat on the lounge chair and tried to cover herself with her hands. Nav chuckled. "Don't do that, Meena. You have nothing to hide. Just try to relax and you'll get used to it."

Meena reluctantly moved her hands to her side. She was completely exposed. It was frightening, but also exciting. Being naked outdoors was unexpectedly stimulating. It felt good for the breeze to caress every inch of her skin. The sun that filtered through the beach canopy made her warm all over. She tried to sink into the lounge chair and be invisible, but the other tourists soon noticed the presence of a spectacular beauty covered head-to-toe with exotic skin art, and an extreme hairstyle that complimented her edgy look. There were sideways glances from men and women, who whispered to each other to comment on the presence of such an extraordinary woman. They wondered if she was a celebrity. They said to each other that it wasn't impolite to stare because anyone who looked like that obviously wanted attention.

Increasingly, Meena didn't mind either. She knew people were looking at her because they thought she was desirable. Her Master clearly enjoyed putting her on display.

"Are there a lot of places like this?" Meena asked.

"There are nude beaches all over the world," Nav said. "Once you get used to it, you'll understand why so many people like them."

They reclined on their side-by-side lounge chairs and enjoyed the sounds and sights of the ocean. They'd often made love to recorded sounds of the sea, and hearing the real thing stirred pleasant erotic memories. Meena finally relaxed enough to smile at the thought that Nav had intended to surprise her, and he'd succeeded more than she ever expected. What else did this resort offer?

"Let's get in the ocean," Nav said. "That's why it's there."

Meena suspected that Nav actually wanted to coax her out of the chair and put her nakedness on more prominent display. She nervously walked toward the waves, aware of the looks she attracted. She realized that her decision to surprise Nav with such an exotic makeover attracted far more attention than she would have gotten before the change. That may have been part of the reason Nav was so pleased when he saw her transformation. He must have known that Meena was making it easier to encourage her to enjoy the male (and female) gaze.

The surf was surprisingly warm. They walked into deeper water, feeling the waves slap against their knees, their thighs, and their no-longer-private parts. Meena loved the feel of the warm salty water. She'd never experienced it without a swimsuit. They went deeper and the water splashed against her back, her breasts, and her nipples. Letting the sun and surf touch her everywhere was a sensuous pleasure.

The walk from the water to the lounge chairs was nerve-wracking because Meena knew she was making a spectacle of herself again. Being wet only enhanced her showy sexiness. It was a relief to lie down and let the sun toast her again. Everybody was naked, but no one was quite as naked as her.

"I think I've had enough sun for now," Nav said at last. "I don't want to overdo it on the first day." He and Meena rose from their lounge chairs, and Meena began putting her bikini on.

"Don't put that on yet," Nav said. "I'd like you to do something for me."

They walked back toward the hotel, passing by a large pool surrounded by naked people lying in the sun. Nav led them to an outdoor shower for swimmers who wanted to rinse off the salt and sand before returning to their rooms.

Nav pulled a bottle of shampoo and body wash from his bag. "I'd like you to take your shower here," he said. "Be sure to lather up completely. Take your time. Don't rinse off until you've washed every inch of that lovely body."

Meena knew exactly what was happening, but she thought it would be fun to ask. "Let me be sure I understand, Master," she said. "What you're telling me to do is put on a show for the people over at the pool. Is that right?"

"Not just the people around the pool. Also for me. Feva, be sure to record this," Nav said.

"Of course, sir," Feva said. He stepped back and looked at Meena, centering her image in the frame of the cameras that were his eyes.

Meena turned on the water and rinsed off the sun and sand. She picked up the body wash and began to lather her skin. She did it slowly, striking provocative postures, and paying special attention to her breasts and bottom. "Am I doing this right, Master?" she asked coyly.

"Make sure you do a good job on those long lovely legs."

She lathered her hair. She cast seductive glances toward Nav. She took her time, making sure she rinsed thoroughly. Meena toweled herself off slowly, drying every inch of her skin and hair. She ran her fingers through the mohawk, letting the red-tipped spikes dry.

"Can I cover up now?" she asked.

"I think you're clean enough," Nav said, handing her the little robe she'd worn on the walk to the beach. It barely covered her bottom, which meant it covered exactly as much as Nav wanted. They held hands as they returned to their suite. Both of them knew what would happen when they arrived. What Meena didn't know was that Nav had another new surprise for her.

Nav took the recording of Meena's shower and put it on one of the suite's display walls. They saw a larger-than-life image of Meena doing her sexy performance by the pool. It was in 3D because Feva used the cameras in both eyes. Nav set the recording to play in slow motion, repeating in a loop that would continue until he stopped it.

"Look at that blonde by the pool," Nav said, pointing to a woman in the background. "She'd like to have you for breakfast." Meena saw there was, indeed, hunger in that woman's eyes. There were other tourists around the pool who couldn't turn away from the spectacle of the wild-looking woman carpeted with tattoos, lathering up for everyone to see. Nav came up behind Meena and put his arms around her waist as she stood watching her recording. "Take a long look at yourself," he said. "See how beautiful you are. This is how you look to me all the time."

He untied Meena's belt and reached inside her beach robe. She felt his hands moving across her skin. They kept watching Meena showering as they removed their clothes, finally climbing into bed to make love for the first time that day. Meena laid on her back just as she always did, and Nav began kissing her from the lips to her belly. She didn't need much more foreplay, and he didn't give it to her, instead lying between her spread legs and gently sliding inside her.

Everything felt normal, which is to say, everything felt wonderful. They were on vacation, and that meant they'd do a lot of fun things and have a lot of hot sex. That's what Meena was thinking when Nav did something she'd never experienced before. He wrapped his arms around her, held on firmly, then rolled on to his back. For the first time, Meena was making love while on top of Nav. It was strange - and amazing.

It might seem odd that Meena hadn't been on top once in all the times she'd had sex with Nav. But she'd only lost her virginity a few months ago. In that time Nav guided her into a pattern of submission to his dominance. All Meena knew was the missionary position. Nav had chosen this trip as the time to let her know there was a whole world of other ways, starting with the cowgirl.

"Sit up," he whispered, helping Meena raise up until she was sitting on his hard cock. Nav loved the cowgirl position. It was his favorite, and it had been hard to delay introducing it to Meena until now.

Nav loved everything about the cowgirl. Obviously, it felt wonderful. More than that, it looked wonderful. He was one of those men who made love with his eyes, and it felt delightful the first time he looked up at Meena as she rode him. He was glad she'd chosen this particular time to change her appearance for him. He loved her wild hair and tattoos. She looked like some sexy feline animal from some erotic jungle.

Meena didn't know that what she was doing was called the cowgirl. She didn't even know what cowgirls were. But she had no trouble figuring out that this new position put Nav's cock in a delightfully different place. Even better, it put her in control. She experimented with moving her hips back and forth, side to side, up and down, and in slow, sexy circles. The feeling of being in total control was completely new and amazing. She could tell from Nav's expression when she did something he liked, and she could tell he loved having such a good view of her nakedness.

It wasn't long until Meena realized that she controlled how much stimulation she received. She ground her clit against Nav's body, moving faster and faster as the pleasure grew more intense. Nav couldn't prolong her pleasure in this position. Meena didn't stop after she came the first time, and she didn't stop after the second. She didn't know the meaning of the words "submissive" and "dominant" when it came to sex. She'd never heard of lovers acting as "tops" and "bottoms." But she understood that this new position changed things in ways that had nothing to do with posture. For the first time, she imagined Master as her plaything. It was equal parts shocking and sublime.

For his part, Nav was afraid he'd cum before Meena was satisfied. This was her first time on top, and he wanted her to enjoy it as long as she wanted. When he was young, an older man advised him on a way to delay orgasm. The secret was to imagine walking on a tightrope, struggling to maintain balance. If he kept thinking about that tightrope quivering beneath him, and trying to walk forward, Nav wouldn't cum. For a while. But Meena was a powerful young woman, she had a strong sex drive, and she exercised so much that she had the stamina of an Olympian. A light sheen of perspiration covered her body. It was slick where her inner thighs rubbed against his body. It was as erotic and sensuous as anything Nav had seen in their time together. The recording of Meena's shower ran in the background, complete with the sound of splashing water and distant waves.

Finally, Nav couldn't keep himself from cumming. Meena felt him quiver inside before he began filling her. As always, this triggered another one of her own orgasms, and her face went through sexy contortions as her pleasure peaked.

She fell to the bed beside him, lying motionless for a long time. Meena was drained of energy. They both were. Nav wished he'd been able to prolong things more, but he'd done fine, and Meena had plenty of reason to be satisfied with her first introduction to sex beyond the missionary position.

"Master, you are just full of surprises," she said, not moving from the place where she landed.

"I'm glad it was a surprise," he said. "That's what I was aiming for."

"Bullseye," she said.

Meena finally crawled up to lie beside Nav, and she laid down next to him. She saw the recording of her endless shower continuing in slow motion.

"Isn't that bitch clean yet?" she asked.