Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 19

Story Info
A crisis forces Meena to find a new way to satisfy her Master.
2.2k words
4.73
2.4k
2
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Idiopathic

Everyone felt proud and relieved when the last performance ended. Organizing the six concerts required a tremendous amount of work, there was a lot of fear of failure, and much was at stake. Everything went as well as it possibly could. Music lovers and the media pronounced the concerts a triumph. Just as Charlie predicted, classical pianists went straight to work teaching themselves how to play Scarlet Rhapsody. It took extra work because most of them had never learned to swing. Nav made sure to release Meena's recording quickly, before copycats released cover versions.

For the first time in almost two years, Meena wasn't scheduled to do anything. No touring. No work for an upcoming album. No meetings, commitments, negotiations. Everyone was free to take a break.

Meena's agent let her know that offers arrived daily. Several top-tier filmmakers wanted her to star in upcoming features. This was a dumb idea, and she turned these offers down. Making a film is a long commitment that usually requires traveling somewhere inconvenient. Meena had no reason to believe she had the ability to act. Accepting a major role seemed like a good way to embarrass herself. It might be something to consider in a few years, after there were lots of other musicians breathing life into new jazz.

A more interesting option was modeling. The world's top fashion magazines proposed putting Meena on their covers. The idea was that they'd invite top designers to create garments specifically for Meena. The best fashion photographers would shoot her. The photos already taken of Meena proved that she was a good model. She loved fashionable clothes, and it was nice that each of the projects would only take a few days. This was a perfect job for a sex symbol.

But the first thing everyone wanted was a vacation. That was a problem. Her face was so famous that it made it challenging to go anywhere. Diane mentioned that she and her Master owned a private island in a remote part of the South Pacific. There was a very nice vacation home there, with a beautiful white sand beach and a large pool. It was very private because the entire staff consisted of robots. If they could agree on dates, it was possible that Diane and her Master could join them. The notion of being on a remote island with three beautiful women appealed to Nav. But he had difficulty focusing on travel because he felt tired.

For the first few days after the concert, Nav thought he needed to catch up on his rest. But after several long nights of sleep, Nav felt no better. The first clear sign that something was wrong came when Feva said his infrared vision showed Nav's temperature was lower than usual. Feva got their medical kit, which showed that his blood pressure was low. He collected a drop of blood, which revealed nothing unusual. Still, it was decided that they'd contact a doctor tomorrow.

When the next day dawned, Nav could not get out of bed. He felt like a machine with a dead battery.

A team of specialists examined Nav closely. They did brain scans, magnetic imaging, tissue sampling, and other tests that produced confusing results. The next day Nav's doctor announced the diagnosis - but it wasn't very helpful.

"For now, we're saying that Nav suffers from idiopathic depression," the doctor said. "Ideopathic is just a fancy medical term that means we don't know what's causing his condition. It shouldn't be possible for Nav to get depression because he was vaccinated against it when he was a child. But the brain scans are consistent with depression of some kind, tissue tests support that diagnosis, and he shows symptoms of depression."

"What can you do about it?" Meena asked. She was scared. Nav had always been a source of strength and comfort to her; the idea that he was sick was frightening.

"For now, I am going to ask some more specialists to offer their recommendations. There used to be a lot of treatments for depression, and there are good reasons to think one of them will work, but I want to go slowly because I can't find any evidence that anyone ever had this particular condition. Until we discover what caused Nav's illness, it's unclear what would be the best treatment.

"One thing we need to remember is that Nav was part of the first generation to receive the cure for aging. There are very few people who've been alive this long. We think we understand aging and the cure for it, but we don't know everything. Nav and his contemporaries are leading us into unexplored medical territory."

"How do you know he's not just tired?" Charlie said. "He doesn't seem sad. He just has no energy."

"It's a bit of a myth that depression is a form of sadness. It's more accurate to look at it as a form of chronic exhaustion that interferes with a patient's ability to live normally. It's why he can't summon up the energy to get out of bed. And he has some clear symptoms of depression.

"Nav has something called 'ruminating voices.' When depression was common, many depressives reported that they were tormented by a nagging little voice in their head. The voice keeps saying the patient is stupid, or ugly, or unloved, or some other horrible things that ruin their spirit. Nav is hearing a voice like that all the time."

"What does his voice say?" Meena asked.

"Well, it's very odd. It involves you, Meena. Nav's inner nag is telling him that he's not good enough for you. That he's not as smart as you, as creative as you, as loving as you - that kind of thing."

Meena looked shocked for about a nanosecond. Then she burst into tears.

"Dear, you need to remember that these are delusions. I've told Nav these are delusions, and he understands. Nav is a very accomplished man who deserves everything he has, for reasons you know as well as me. It's important to remember that people aren't mentally ill on purpose. His thoughts are not logical. These voices will go away when we figure out what treatment he needs."

Meena was sobbing uncontrollably. "Are you thinking of any particular treatment yet?" Charlie asked.

"Actually, there are several treatments that might work. I have a whole list. What I want to do now is figure out which one is MOST likely to work best," the doctor said. He didn't mention that his own best guess was that Nav would respond to an antiquated form of treatment called ECT, or Electroconvulsive Therapy.

It was a very effective treatment for depression for many years, but it stopped being used much when doctors invented antidepressants. For reasons that were never fully understood, depressed patients who suffered from seizures usually showed remarkable improvement afterward. This led to the discovery that sending an electric shock through the brain triggered a seizure. At first, the treatment was painful and unpleasant, but doctors eventually discovered they could anesthetize the patient enough that they weren't conscious during the shock and seizure. Muscle relaxers prevented painful side effects from thrashing around uncontrollably. ECT caused short term memory loss, but had no long term side effects, and it worked so well that some patients insisted on being treated with ECT. The doctor thought it might literally jolt Nav out of his depressed state.

But ECT hadn't been done for years. Nav's doctor wondered if there was a museum somewhere that could lend them the equipment. And he wasn't going to subject Nav to something so unconventional unless other specialists supported the decision.

It meant Nav had to wait in bed, helpless, while doctors decided what to do with him.

Reluctant Lover

Meena and Nav both wanted to make love. But not for the usual reasons.

For Meena, she was increasingly desperate to do something nice for her Master. Nav was bedridden and obviously unhappy. Meena wanted to brighten his day. By any means necessary.

For Nav, sex was something he knew Meena needed. She needed to feel loved and apprciated, and sex was an important way they expressed affection. But he felt no desire. It felt like his cock was hibernating. For the first time in his adult life, he woke up without a morning erection. His lack of interest was only one symptom of the illness confining him to bed, but it was a special concern because it affected Meena, too.

They were in bed one morning when Meena took Nav's cock in her hand and stroked it lovingly. It remained limp as always, and Nav felt so frustrated he decided to try something desperate.

"I have an idea," he said.

For months, Meena and her friend Diane had talked about visiting sometime after the tour. Diane and her Master were both women who were primarily attracted to women, but who sometimes made love with men to add variety to their sex lives. Diane's Master was a beautiful woman every bit as desirable as Diane, and when they met she looked at Nav the way a hungry person would eye a steak.

The idea of being in bed with three beautiful women at once was very appealing to Nav, obviously, but he worried about the challenge of satisfying them all. He'd had plenty of threesomes, and they'd been wonderful, but it had taken a lot of discipline to stay erect long enough. Having a foursome sounded daunting. Nav arranged to get a drug that produced firm, lasting erections. He asked Meena to fetch the drug, which was a liquid that came in a bottle with an eyedropper. Meena dispensed four drops under Nav's tongue, and in less than a minute he had his first erection in weeks.

"You're going to have to do all the work," Nav said.

"I'll take care of everything," Meena said. "Leave it to me."

She straddled Nav's body and lowered herself onto his cock. It felt so good she let out a loud groan. "This is wonderful, Master," she said, going up and down. It felt good to Nav, too. It seemed to be working.

Meena gradually moved faster, going deeper, and moving in every direction at once. Nav loved watching Meena while she was on top, and he got special pleasure this time because he hadn't seen her like this for much too long.

Their excitement grew, and grew, and it felt as though both of them were going to cum soon. Meena began moving as fast as she could, trying to help Nav have an orgasm. It almost worked. But the excitement began to fade, and they both realized it wasn't going to happen. They were disappointed when his limp cock slipped from inside her, but it was nice to have gone as far as they had.

"That felt wonderful, Master," Meena said when she laid down next to him. "I liked it, too," Nav said. "But I didn't get to watch you cum. I love watching you cum."

"I'm fine," Meena said.

Nav didn't believe it. "Go get a vibrator," he ordered.

Meena came back to bed with a powerful little toy they'd used in bed many times. She went to hand it to Nav, but he was too exhausted to do anything with it. "Make yourself cum," he said.

It was nice to hear another order, Meena thought. Like an obedient little slave, she turned on the vibrator and pressed it against her pussy. She was already excited from the sex with Nav, and it didn't take long for her to reach orgasm.� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �

"Do it again," Nav said.

"Ooooo. You are such a naughty boy, Master," Meena said, returning the vibrator to its place between her legs. It took a little longer, but Meena had a stronger orgasm than the first time. "That was very nice," she said.

"Again," Nav said.

Doing as she was told, Meena put the vibrator back in place. She didn't feel the slightest urgency to cum again, but she had her orders. Things got more interesting when Nav summoned up the energy to rise up on one elbow. He reached over, took hold of the blankets, and lowered them all the way to Meena's knees, leaving her completely exposed. He was determined to get a good long look when Meena came.

His gaze thrilled her. She felt like a porn star performing for a select audience of one. It got better when he began caressing her breasts. "You're driving me crazy, Master," she said.

It took a very long time to have this third orgasm, but Meena had built up tremendous sexual energy by the time it finally happened. Her body shook as she came in waves that went on and on and on. When she finally opened her eyes she saw Nav smiling at her. She felt happy that she'd put on such a good show.

They wrapped themselves in each other's arms and laid together until they fell asleep. It was the most intimate moment they'd enjoyed since Nav's illness began. But he'd been sick so long they both began to worry it would never end.