Enslaving Chloe Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realised immediately that my proposal was a very serious matter and that I would not say such a thing unless I meant it. And she also knew that my proposal required a major decision on her part. Taken together this was enough to really get Chloe's attention, but the mere thought of slavery was not a shock to her at all. I was sure she would be most concerned about why I'd want her to take my place rather than the actual idea of her becoming a slave. But I could tell by her expression that she was conflicted.

Actually, there were two issues that concerned her.

Instead of trying to repeat all of our long and meandering conversation that night, I will just try to convey the gist of what it was about.

First, Chloe told me that she did not want to usurp my position as Master's slave. She knew how happy I was in my slavery and under Master's control, and no matter what she'd have liked for herself I knew she would never seek to achieve her own desires at my expense. It may seem strange that while Chloe would not hesitate to humiliate and degrade me and treat me in what might seem to anyone who did not know us in a very brutal way she was very protective of me. My friend actually cared for me deeply and knew that it was alright with me for her to abuse me, but if anyone so much as looked at me the wrong way without her specific permission she would turn on them so fiercely they would back off muttering apologies and wondering how such a demure looking young woman could suddenly have become such a fury. Although of course Chloe's fears were unfounded I let her talk through her feelings without interruption, at first.

Secondly, she felt that as she had no experience of a D/s relationship she did not want to enter into a situation which might not work out. She knew my Master had high expectations and standards. And even though she also knew he was very patient and understanding, Chloe would not want to disappoint someone she respected so much. In a way it was her own demanding standards that she was imposing on herself. She has always been like that and was often her own harshest critic. Although she did not say so I felt that she was concerned that any failure on her part would destroy a dream she had nurtured in the back of her mind as long as I'd known her (and probably all her life).

Finally, Chloe did not want to commit to something that she knew would be a major turning point in her life until she was ready to give up everything else without regret. I was very well aware it was a huge decision to ask of her, having gone through all that inner turmoil myself. In my case I was happy to walk away from my former life and to choose instead a lifestyle I had always wanted, even though it involved turning away from so many things I'd previously taken for granted with no prospect of ever going back. It's quite daunting to take such a step and doing so requires an absolute conviction that you are doing the right thing.

I understood perfectly all that was weighing on Chloe as well as the very real fear she had that if it didn't work out she would end up very disappointed and alone.

As I listened to my dear friend pour out all her fears and reservations I kept my comments to a minimum. I know that Chloe can't easily be talked into something she does not want to do, and that it was better to allow her to express her thoughts and feelings until she had reached a point where the issues she had to deal with were clear in her own mind. At least I was finally able to talk with Chloe about some matters which I had been wanting to discuss with her for what seemed like forever.

Once Chloe had talked herself out, she turned to me and asked what I thought. I told her that she would not be upsetting my position because even if she replaced me as Master's slave I would not be leaving his household. I would still be there in a different role. My new role would allow me to live out my dream of an extreme form of submission that I really yearned to explore, but doing so would leave Master without a slave girl to be part of his life in the way I had been up until now. I told Chloe that without her help I would be unable to experience the deepening of my slavey that I so much desired.

I tried to explain to Chloe that the new role I was seeking depended very much on someone taking my place as Master's slave, and that there was no one who would be better able to do this than her. In fact, I told her, as my best friend she knew me better than anyone so it would be a great comfort to me if the one who completed my degradation was none other than my dearest friend who I loved so much.

I was not sure if she could understand the complexities and contradictions involved in what I was trying to describe. It was hard to describe exactly what new role I wanted, as I did not completely understand it myself. But I told my friend that at present while I felt much loved as my Master's little pet I also felt that I was too priviledged and pampered. If I was no longer in such a role I hoped he would treat me more harshly as I wished to be nothing but a slave. I told my friend that since she knew all about my desire to be degraded and humiliated I felt sure she would understand why I felt there was a deeper level of slavery for me to explore.

Chloe was now looking at me in a way that told me she was beginning to comprehend what I was asking of her. Her eyes were clear and focused and she no longer looked as if she might cry. I knew that once she got past her own emotions and her very real concerns and could see that she would actually be with me and able to help give me what I needed, a whole different range of possibilities was opening up in her mind. I felt not only love but desire from her and for the first time I realised that she was seriously considering my proposal.

In order to seize this moment I gradually slid down from where I was sitting next to her and got on my knees. I begged Chloe to help my Master dominate me and take away even the few rights I still had. This time it was I who was crying and my tears fell on her feet as I kissed them while I pleaded and grovelled.

Finally, Chloe reached down and pulled me back up to my knees. She didn't say anything at first and I could see she was still wrestling with her conflicting emotions. The way she was looking at me also told me that she had mentally turned a corner. While I was sure some issues remained unresolved for her, I began to feel that I'd planted a seed. She wanted what I had but didn't want to hurt me, she wanted to be with me but was still scared of walking away from her old life, and she wanted to be in a position where even as a slave she would be above me but was unsure how that might work out. Without my friend having to tell me I knew all these mixed thoughts were swirling around in her mind.

Then Chloe smiled and said: "You're such a temptation for a nice girl like me!"

At that moment I knew for sure that while there was a long way to go Chloe was beginning to take my proposal seriously. I would have to leave the final decision to her. There was no other way, and that was what Master had told me he wanted. But my heart was singing. I had never felt so close to my friend and even the possibility that we might serve Master together made me giddy with happiness.

I suppose I must have been grinning like an idiot because suddenly Chloe slapped me in the face. I looked up at her from where I was still kneeling naked. But there was no anger in the way she was looking at me. She just wanted to bring me back down to earth, and the look she had was one that sent shivers down my spine. I knew she wanted me and loved me. I knew she was considering giving up everything to be with me. And I knew the bond between us was stronger than ever, no matter what happened. I said, "This cunt loves you so much, Mistress."

Chloe laughed, but I knew she was not laughing at me. In fact she was very happy that after many years of limited contact we were once again close... closer than ever. My friend patted the bench she was sitting on and indicated I should once again sit next to her. When I had done so she tapped my inner thigh with her fingers and I understood this meant I should spread my legs. Then looking at me very intently Chloe pushed two fingers into my cunt. They slid in easily as I was sopping wet.

Until that moment I had not even realised that my body was responding so directly to what I'd been feeling. But she knew! My friend slid her fingers back out and held them up for me to see. They were coated with my juices and I could smell my musk. Chloe put her fingers on my lips and I began to lick them, and then she pushed one finger into my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. As I did so she looked into my eyes very directly and told me, "Nothing in this world can ever keep us apart, you little slut."

I sucked harder and savoured the taste of my pussy as I looked into Chloe's eyes with love.

There was no need to plead with my friend anymore. It was now up to her to make her decision and I would accept it, whatever it was. We never negotiated with each other and there had always been an understanding that total acceptance was the basis of our relationship. I felt it would be so for ever and ever.

We talked for a long time after that, but instead of trying to persuade Chloe in any way I just explained what I thought in response to my friend's remaining questions. I talked with her about her doubts that she could be a slave. I had always known that she wanted to explore her submissive desires, but despite her outward self-confidence and assurance my friend was actually not as sure of herself as she appeared. I don't mean that she lacked courage or determination. Quite the contrary. She was brave, and had many times done things that I would have found too difficult like going off to Europe alone to study for several years without knowing anyone.

What I mean is that at heart she was inclined to defer to others and do what she felt was expected, rather than have the drive to achieve what she wanted at someone else's expense. This was simply a function of her submissive nature, but I tried to tell her that it was this tendency that had left her feeling her dreams were still unrealized and her chances of changing that were slipping away.

I also said that I felt that the best way I could reassure her about being able to be a slave was to say it was not really up to her. Master would take her in hand and train her, as he had me. If she was able to surrender herself completely that was all Master required. I told my friend that I was totally confident Master could train her to meet his standards as I had learned so much from him and she would do the same. All that was required was a willingness to serve and obey, and I knew she was capable of that if she decided that slavery was what she wanted.

I told Chloe how, when I first came to Master, he told me to bring nothing but myself as he would provide everything I needed. I arranged to arrive at a specific time, and I wore only a dress which I removed at his door. Then I knelt naked and head down waiting for him to find me. Within a short time of when I'd said I'd arrive, he'd come to the door and dragged me inside by my hair. I was so happy I spent the next several minutes kissing his boots and crying with joy. I told Chloe I hoped she would soon experience what I had as this was one of the most beautiful moments of my life and she deserved the same.

I really tried to emphasise to my dear friend that I hoped she would accept my proposal, as no one else would ever be able to treat me with just the right combination of love and brutality that she could. I told Chloe that her intimate understanding of me, and the way she cared for me, would be a tremendous asset to my Master and I added that I would so much enjoy suffering at her hands under his guidance.

I'm afraid that at the end I got very emotional and began begging her to just treat me like the little cunt I was. But my friend could see I was getting a bit carried away and she took me in her arms and just held me and stroked my hair until I had calmed down. Soon I was purring like a kitten and kissing Chloe on the neck and telling her how happy I was. I didn't dare say that I was happy she would seriously consider my proposal as that might imply I expected her to agree, but I think she knew how I felt.

By this time it was quite late and it had been a long, intense and emotional conversation. I think we were both emotionally drained, over-excited, aroused, scared and very, very much in love. I told Chloe that I needed to phone my Master. This time it was going to be just a quick call as I was already very tired.

When I phoned Master he said it would be alright to give him a more detailed report the next day and that I should go to bed and try to get some sleep. He knows very well what an emotional creature I am and how worked up I can get and how emotionally draining all that can be. When I put the phone down, I found Chloe had gone off to take a shower. I knelt by the bed still naked to wait for her, and while there I thought of all we'd discussed. Tonight we had talked of so many things, but I still didn't really know if Chloe would agree to my proposal.

When she came back she was also naked. Instead of getting in first and patting the bed beside her as was her custom, Chloe took my hand and we both got into bed at the same time. As a consequence, I was very aware that something was different. I didn't understand exactly what this meant, but in another departure from our normal routine Chloe didn't allow me to lick her to orgasm until she fell asleep. She told me to sit opposite her on the bed with my legs spread. Then she took up a similar position facing me. "I want you to masturbate yourself while you look into my eyes," she said. "I'll do the same, and we can both see how much love there is between us."

I looked puzzled, so she added: "Just do as you're told, you fucking whore!"

That was all the encouragement I needed!

It turned out to be a beautiful experience as it was a very special thing to look into each other's eyes as we both orgasmed. No words were needed to express our feelings as the moans and cries we shared said all there was to say. I was almost delirious with pleasure and arousal after we had both shuddered and spasmed several times. There's something wonderful about watching someone you love orgasm for you. I have often given my Master that pleasure, but to do it like this with Chloe while both of us were able to watch each other was truly amazing.

By the time we had both cum more times than I could count, we were practically unable to speak. Without a word we collapsed into each other's arms. I recall thinking that this was a beautiful way to end a very emotional day. I had just enough mental energy remaining to think that although Chloe had not made a final decision she had come a long way tonight towards understanding what I needed and wanted from her.

That was all I could have wished for, and with a smile on my face I snuggled closer to my dear friend and almost immediately drifted off to sleep.

I was blissfully happy.

12