All Comments on 'Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 01'

by The_Bear_Man

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LadyIlsaLadyIlsaover 16 years ago
Oh, My!

True story or not, this is very hot. Please, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He claims that this is a true story and yet he

refers to his live in girlfriend as HIS SLUT -- I would call him HER PIECE OF SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Eurdite and Erotic

Actually true or not, this has excellent potential, it's well written and is developing a story line as well. Nicely done and a story I, for one, would wish to read to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kajira, eh?

No wonder she is so delectable. I look forward to the next installment, when the average reader is introduced to what a kajira is. Those wishing a sneak peek could search this site for "kajira" and find much of Gor and people living a Gorean life on Earth.

Let me make this three to one against the potty-mouthed twit from the People's Republic of Egalitaria. Not everybody _wants_ to be free and equal, and ooh, don't they get pissy about it!

Illegitimiti non carborundum. I wish you and your slut well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what bs!

of course, that´s how it´s happening, the bearded master meets a girl he more or less immediately calls slut and who´s a kajira.

Man oh man, this juvenile fantasy shall make us believe it´s a real life story? Yeez

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice 1

thats cool

i definetly wil continue to read this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
?

Lies aren't a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice to meet a Taiwanese slut here

I'm from Taiwan and I had just started training my wife (a Chinese beauty born in Hong Kong but raised in Taiwan) as my sex slave (merried for 22 years).

How lucky I am to meet a Taiwanese submissive in a English story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lame

I hate reading first person from the dominant perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just no

Absolute utter trite bollocks, the ridiculous cliched over use of the word “SLUT ”, she is the very very LITERAL absolute opposite of a slut because she’s a virgin. I thought it was only petulant little boys that would label a virgin as a slut. It can and does (for some) be a titillating turn on during sex because it’s a misogynistic taboo insult hurled at any and every woman by small minded people.

As for claiming to be a kajira someone but particularly a girl with that level of controlling parents wouldn’t have a clue about the word kajira. Naturally that’s NOT the same as her having fantasies of being a slave because that’s an internal desire and a very normal healthy desire at that. Potentially more so for anyone with controlling parents with unrelenting demands of excellence, the thought of being a slave would be an incredibly freeing fantasy, but specifically a kajira highly unlikely?

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this were real it would be both abusive and racist as hell. Ew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous