Ensnaring her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she had been disgusted the next morning, but it hadn't lasted long before her dreams came back to torment her once more. It had come as a complete shock to discover that Mark was thinking about her in exactly the same way, and she had initially been reluctant because she knew how wrong it was for both of them to undertake such a relationship.

But the drink had inhibited her morality last night and she had decided that if nothing else, she was going to allow it at least that once.

Arriving at her sister's, she rang the doorbell, Belinda opening the door and looking like death warmed up.

'Good morning, good morning, good morning.' Karen sang out, presently full of the joys of spring.

Belinda grunted and rubbed her temples, telling her sister not to shout as she felt fragile. In the lounge and with a strong cup of coffee, Belinda asked what her sister was so happy about.

Karen just shrugged and smiled, she was dying to tell someone what had taken place between her and Mark, but it wasn't the kind of relationship that you bragged about she was beginning to realise, convinced that her sister would hit the roof if she knew.

'Did you pull last night,' Belinda asked mournfully, 'Did you get some? Is that why you are so chipper this morning?'

Karen just smiled again, the type of smile that said, 'Yes I did. But I'm not telling you whom,' whilst lying through her teeth that nothing had taken place the previous evening. 'You saw me leave with Mark; how could I have pulled?'

Belinda shook her head and rubbed her temples once more, popping a couple of aspirin into her mouth and taking a swig of coffee. 'I don't remember leaving and getting home myself, I certainly don't remember you leaving.'

The two sisters continued to chat until a noise from above attracted Karen's attention.

'It's only his lordship deeming to get out of bed,' Belinda said, pulling a face that hinted at her true feelings on the subject of her husband.

'Things not any better?' Karen asked, her sister looking miserable for a moment and shaking her head.

'I've been asking him to strip and decorate the spare room for the last two months and it's no nearer getting done. Looks like I'll have to do it myself!'

When she eventually left, her sister's husband Jimmy was just stumbling downstairs dressed in a crumpled t-shirt and baggy shorts. He leered at her as he scratched his groin, Karen giving him a look of disdain.

She had never liked Jimmy and had never felt comfortable alone in his presence. As far as Karen was concerned, he was like her ex-husband, a slacker who liked to spend his evenings in the pub. She was certain that if she had ever given him the chance, he would have cheated on Belinda with her. As she walked towards home, she wondered why her sister continued to put up with him, certain that there were other men out there who would treat her better.

Belinda was three years younger than she was, and although they were both adult women, Karen still felt protective towards her. What her sister needed was another man in her life, someone to show her that not all men were bastards she was thinking as she walked.

She wasn't quite sure how the idea popped into her head, immediately casting it aside, partly because it was ridiculous and partly because of the sudden surge of jealousy that she experienced.

What if her son Mark were to have an affair with Belinda? Jimmy would never suspect him of fucking his wife, the age difference was just too great. Maybe it was what her sister needed, someone to show her what life could be like, but was she ready to relinquish him to another woman already, having only just discovered the pleasures of his lovemaking. The dilemma tormented her as she headed for home.

That evening over their meal, Karen broached the subject. She did not intend to tell him to try and have sex with her sister, but if she could bring them together, perhaps something may happen. She wasn't completely sure that her son would fancy his aunt, but if nothing happened, then nothing had been lost.

'Would you be up for doing me a favour?' she asked.

Mark smirked as he glanced up at her, 'Go on, what position do you want to try next,' he joked, watching as his mother's face coloured.

'Will you behave?' she laughed, 'there is time for that later.' She was excited that the very thought of making love to her again was already on his mind.

'Belinda needs some help with her spare bedroom and Jimmy is as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I know you have just started your summer break, but would you mind giving up a few days and giving her a hand?'

As it was presently, Mark would have agreed to most things his mother asked of him. He would do whatever if it meant that he got to fuck her again. 'Yeah, I suppose I can do that. I've nothing on at the moment and most of my friends are away yet.'

His mother promised to phone her sister after their tea and make arrangements.

With Mark up in his room, Karen phoned Belinda and explained, telling her that Mark would come over the following week and give her a hand if she wanted. Belinda readily agreed, doing it alone would turn it into a long job and any help was welcome.

Tuesday morning after his mother had left for work, Mark made his way around to his aunts. He had dressed in his scruffs, not knowing exactly what she wanted doing as he whistled a tune to himself and strolled along. She was up and ready when he got there, dressed in a vest and dungarees with her hair covered by a headscarf. She took him up to the spare bedroom, Mark finding that the bed had already been stripped and turned on its side.

'All these units need dismantling and then I want to paint the skirting and walls. Once it's dry, there are new units to assemble and fit into place,' she explained.

She had brought a collection of screwdrivers and so Mark set to as he dismantled the old units one by one and stacked them to one side for Belinda to take downstairs and stack next to their garage. It took nearly three hours to complete before they were ready to mask up the carpets so that the skirting boards and architraving could be painted.

They stopped for some lunch, Belinda preparing a picnic on the floor as they laughed and talked while sipping at a couple of bottles of cold beer that she had produced.

Mark found himself enjoying her company, she wasn't like an adult, more like a mischievous teenager at times. As he took a five-minute break, he sat with his back propped against the mattress, watching his aunts bottom which was stuck up in the air as she knelt on all fours and painted the skirting board.

She had quite a delicious derriere he decided, blushing slightly when she suddenly looked back over her shoulder and noticed where his eyes were fixated.

'Are you looking at my bum?' she asked with a mischievous laugh.

'Well, you shouldn't keep wiggling it,' came his retort. 'It tends to attract one's attention.'

Belinda grinned as she resumed painting, she would take compliments anytime they came her way. She was enjoying Mark being here, finding it refreshing to have someone young in the house, not only that but also the fact that he was a good-looking young man and if she had been ten years younger, she would perhaps have made a play for him.

She had gone to get another couple of drinks, Mark concentrating on getting a clean line with his paintbrush when a hand suddenly gripped his buttock and squeezed, causing him to jump and the brush to wander.

'Certainly nice and firm,' Belinda cackled, handing him another bottle of beer.

By late afternoon, that stage of the painting had been done.

'Let it dry overnight and I'll be back tomorrow, and we can do the walls,' he told her.

That evening his mother enquired how the day had gone, Mark explaining how much they had got done. 'I'll go around tomorrow and help her paint the walls.'

Later, as he wasn't going out, they had got changed into their nightwear and curled up together on the couch as they watched tv. Karen's head was in his lap as he stroked her hair, her eyes closed as she dozed, and her robe had slid open slightly. It was obvious that she was naked beneath it, Marks hand slipping beneath its folds as he gently massaged her breasts.

His erection jerked sporadically against the side of her face, Karen murmuring in her sleep as he excited her nipples. Moving imperceptibly, he opened her gown wider as his other hand slid down her body to her mound, his fingers lingering in the small tufts of manicured pubic hair. When his hand slid between her legs and touched her fanny, she murmured louder, her legs moving as unconsciously she opened them a little more.

He gave her a moment, letting her settle again before he began softly stroking her slit.

Karen took a deep breath, a low moan issuing forth as she moved her head, grinding her face against his erection. It had taken little for her juices to start flowing, his finger now slick with it as her fanny opened and he delved deeper, slipping it inside her and slowly starting to frig his mother.

She was breathing quickly now, her moans, near enough constant until suddenly her eyes opened. Her body felt highly aroused, the finger in her cunt exciting her as she felt her sons shaft jerk against her face. Adjusting her head, she raised an arm and fumbled as she extracted his cock through the fly hole, its helmet slick and shiny with pre-cum.

The sight of it, erect and pulsing in her hand, caused her impulsively to pull it down, open her lips and swallow his knob. Swirling her tongue around it, she eased more of his shaft into the warmth of her mouth until its tip nearly touched the back of her throat and made her gag a little, drool oozing from between her lips as her head bobbed back and forwards.

It was now Marks turn to groan, his eyes closed as his finger continued to impale his mother's cunt, the urge in his sack and cock escalating as she massaged his balls at the same time.

Twisting her nipples, his fingers were creating slopping noises, her fanny wet through with her juices as she raised and lowered her hips, her climax so close. The excitement and sensations controlling her body and mind had her sucking feverously at his cock, her hand pumping up and down frantically.

Mark knew he could last no longer, his fingers fucking her fanny as fast as his arm and wrist would flex.

Karen tipped over the edge, her climax taking her by the scruff of the neck and shaking her, intent now on making her son cum imminently. She was rewarded as he let out a bellow, salty tasting semen spurting into her mouth to be instantly swallowed as she sucked on his shaft, draining all the cream that his testicles expelled as her orgasm made her want to scream, her hips bouncing from the cushions as his fingers continued to fuck her.

When at last both of them were able to breathe and open their eyes, Karen found it hard to miss the look of adoration spread across Mark's face. Easing herself into a sitting position, she turned towards him, her hand tracing patterns across his chest and down to his navel.

'I think I can find you something to eat while you recover,' she giggled, turning off the tv and taking his hand, leading her son upstairs to her bedroom.

Mark arose the same time as his mother the next morning having never managed to get to his own room. After eating her pussy and then making love again, they had fallen asleep in each other's arms, Karen, completely enamoured at finding a naked body still laid next to her as she came awake.

He gave it another hour after she left for work, giving his aunt a chance to get up and dress before he arrived.

Belinda looked different that morning, yes, she was still dressed in old clothes, but while yesterday had been baggy dungarees, today was a tight "V" necked t-shirt and a pair of black leggings that fit her a little too snuggly, her naked midriff fully on show.

'What next?' she asked.

'Well, we had better get some large dustsheets down if we are going to paint the walls,' he suggested.

Once they were in position, he helped her drop the bed down to help hold them in place and also to give them somewhere to sit, other than the floor. 'Better put a sheet over it as well,' he pointed out to his aunt.

With everything ready, they set too, Belinda rollering the walls while Mark painted in the edges around the ceiling and skirting. They made better time than they had anticipated, most of the walls being given a first coat long before lunchtime.

Belinda had again prepared lunch for them and together they sat crossed legged on the bed, talking, and munching on sandwiches, all washed down with bottles of beer. Mark only had the one, but his aunt was soon on her third bottle and starting to sound giddy.

She asked lots of questions, especially about girlfriends. Who he was dating at the moment, how many he'd had? What type of girls did he fancy, blond-haired people or brunettes? Mark didn't mind the questions, he had nothing to hide, so long as the subject of his mother was not introduced into the conversation.

Mark had presumed that while he was cutting in on one wall, Belinda would start rollering the wall opposite. He was quickly proven wrong as no matter where he moved to, his aunt would follow, only content when she was next to him. The downside of this was that he was soon covered in splatters as she enthusiastically applied the paint.

When Belinda noticed, she couldn't stop laughing, that was until she started shrieking as he chased her around the room with his brush. She had eventually ended up with a splodge of paint neatly imprinted on her leggings and perfectly centred over one butt cheek.

Now it was his turn to dodge as she chased after him with the roller, catching him on the cheek as he tried to wrestle it from her and the both of them collapsing in a heap on the bed.

Mark was on his back, Belinda spread above him as they panted and laughed, and then he noticed something in her eyes. They seemed to look at each other for ages, both of them with a slight smile, as though they were both waiting for something to happen. Suddenly he raised his head and gave her a quick kiss on her lips, it wasn't even a proper kiss, more or less a quick peck before his face coloured.

Belinda did not say anything, nor did she seem surprised, she just continued to stare into his face for a little longer and then lowered her head as her lips met his and she kissed him properly.

The painting was forgotten for a moment, the kiss all-consuming as one handheld the back of her head, his other hand resting on the bare skin of her back. Their faces and mouths moved against each other, Belinda's tongue beginning to explore his mouth as his hand slid from her back and cupped a buttock, pulling her tightly against him.

Belinda was conscious of something hard down below beginning to press against her, Mark conscious of her ample bosom pressing tightly against his chest.

Maybe more would have happened if not for the sound of the front door opening and closing downstairs, the two of them immediately disentangling themselves as Belinda picked up the roller and moved towards one of the walls.

'It's looking well,' Jimmy said, popping his head around the door and chuckling when he spotted the splatters of paint on Mark. 'She never could hit the target,' he chided, 'I just popped in to drop some stuff off. See you later.'

When the front door banged shut, they both breathed a huge sigh of relief. 'I'm sorry about that,' Belinda said, looking embarrassed, 'I don't know what came over me?'

'I know what nearly came all over me,' Mark muttered, averting his eyes as she caught his words. 'It's ok Belinda, I'm not complaining.'

By late afternoon, the painting was finished as Belinda stood back and admired their work. 'It looks a lot better already. Thank you, Mark.'

'Let it dry again overnight and we will get the new furniture in tomorrow,' he told her.

Belinda looked down at the floor, suddenly appearing shy, 'You don't have to bother if you don't want to. I'll manage on my own.'

'We've come this far, be a shame not to finish it together,' he told her, 'I'll see you in the morning.'

Again, that evening, there had been questions from his mother, Mark doing his best to evade them. Karen knew that something had happened, her son was being evasive and looked a little flustered at times. She felt that pang of jealousy again, but at least for the moment, she was the only one getting his full attention.

That night in bed, she straddled his hips, his cock deep inside her flue as she slowly rocked back and forwards. The feeling was divine, Karen getting plenty of sex at the moment and making up for the years of lost time. Mark's hand cupped her breast, teasing her nipples as she rode him until he reached further and pulled her head down, the slow lingering kiss arousing her as much as the cock in her fanny was doing.

'Wow, what was all that about?' she asked when he finally released her, her body now buzzing with anticipation.

Mark shrugged, 'I just wanted you to realise how much I fancy you,' he began.

Karen interrupted him. 'It's ok you know. I get that there are going to be other women, girlfriends, and the like. I know I can't have you forever, we can never have that kind of open relationship. So long as I get to have you sometimes, I'm happy enough.'

She felt guilty, she had lied. Really, she didn't want to share him, she wanted him all to herself, but that was just an old woman being silly.

His knees came up as his hips began to spear his cock into her fanny, Karen supporting herself on outstretched arms, her mouth hanging open and her eyes glazing as he fucked her. And then she was floating, her orgasm capturing the essence of their coupling and leaving her in no doubt that despite what she felt for him as his mother, another kind of love was slowly taking its place.

It was another night that she got to share her bed with him, Karen knowing that she could easily become accustomed to that.

His mother had departed for work again when Mark set off for his aunts. Today, he was the one with a troubled mind, all too well aware that what he and his mother were doing was wrong. The episode yesterday with Belinda had been exciting, she was different from his mother, considering that they were sisters. His mother could be reserved, while her sister was outgoing, perhaps a bit too much so at times. Mum was slim with small breasts while Belinda was all curves with a heaving bosom. It was only over the last couple of days that he had really paid attention to her. She was three years younger than his mum, but that kiss yesterday had aroused him and if it hadn't been for the unfortunate return of his uncle, he would have fucked his aunt.

Belinda had dressed differently again that morning, it was looking to be a warm day and he found her dressed in shorts that were cut so high that it was very nearly possible to see the cheeks of her arse and a vest top that was so loose that it was impossible not to catch glimpses of her unfettered breasts.

Mark felt uncomfortable for the simple reason that there was no way of disguising the constant bulge in his pants. His aunt never mentioned it, as together, they assembled new bedroom units, but he did catch her frequent glances in the direction of his groin. By twelve-thirty they were done, Belinda again producing a spot of lunch and ample bottles of beer, Mark wondering if she intended to get him drunk.

Belinda gazed around the room, it looked completely different and new, and she was chuffed with what they had accomplished.

'It's only right that I give you something for all your arduous work.' Belinda spoke very quietly.

Mark was about to refuse, not realising that she had moved ever closer to him. From the way she was looking up at him, he suddenly got the impression that she wasn't implying a monetary reward and then nearly jumped as her hand caressed the front of his pants as she got her first feel of his bulge.