Ensnaring her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I know you have been fucking my sister, I know that it's your Aunty Belinda that you have been having sex with.'

Karen kept up the pretence of indignation in her voice, loving the power that she presently had over her son. In the past, she had wanted him and would have done whatever he requested, now, she could clearly see that he wanted her just as badly.

'I have a proposal. What would you say if Belinda came and lived here for a while? Could you manage both of us under the same roof? Would you mind if we shared you?'

It took aeons for her words to make sense in his head and then his face suddenly brightened, 'Belinda, living here? And you wouldn't mind?'

Karen grinned back at her son, 'If that is what it takes?' Her hand slid into his groin, gently persuading his cock to return to its previous erect state.

Marks hands simultaneously went to her tits, he had been dying to get his hands on them as he firstly pinched her nipples and then began unfastening the buttons of her blouse.

With her blouse open and her skirt pushed far enough up so that he had access to her fanny, she had managed to extract his erection from his pants, his cock sticking upright and swollen as it thrummed in her hand. She raised her buttocks as he slid forwards, his shaft directly beneath her fanny as she lowered herself, her labia parting and that initial sensation as his cock entered her cunt taking her breath away.

She pulled his head forward to kiss her teats as she began rocking slowly, his shaft, now covered in her slippery juices, sliding into and out of her pussy with ease. It jerked constantly inside her, Mark asking questions as she fucked him.

'Why would Belinda be coming to live here?'

'Perhaps she's had enough of Jimmy, or perhaps like me, she just loves your cock up her cunt.'

Karen rested her hands on the back of the couch, giving her more leverage as she raised her buttocks higher and then dropped like a stone onto his cock, enraptured each time her groin slammed against his and his shaft filled her pussy.

'And you are quite happy for me to fuck her while she is here?' Karen nodded, trying to conserve what oxygen her body was getting as her impetus increased.

'You don't have to worry you know. I'll always make sure you get more than your fair share of me and you fucking.' He emphasised his point by thrusting his hips upwards each time she dropped onto his cock.

Mark waited until he had her balanced on the edge, her climax so close she could have touched it. He asked the question as his hips began slamming his cock into her, Karen at her weakest point as her orgasm began to consume her.

'Do you think we might have to get a king-size bed? It might be tight on room with three of us in it.

'Oh God,' she thought, waves of pleasure coursing through her body as she climaxed, 'I may even consider that if he keeps fucking me like this.' And then she dismissed the thought and allowed her orgasm to take over her body, wailing and thrashing about above him as she felt that familiar excitement as he unloaded his sack inside her flue.

It hadn't been immediately, it had taken time, nearly two months passing before Belinda became a permanent fixture in their home, just as Christmas was approaching. There had been no fraternising between her and Mark during that period, all to allay any suspicions that Jimmy may have had about his wife seeing someone else.

She and Karen had frequent meetings as plans were made and decisions hammered out as to how they would share Mark.

'You know, he asked me a question,' Karen said, 'and he waited until I was cumming before he asked it.'

Belinda of course was inquisitive, wanting to know what was said. 'Well...... what was the question?'

Karen grinned, it was something that she had never considered or given a thought to, she was not that way inclined she considered. But Mark had put the idea in her head and from time to time it would resurface.

'Come on Karen, I'm waiting!'

'He wanted to know if perhaps I should get a bigger bed because there may not be enough room for the three of us.'

'The randy little bugger. He actually asked that?' Belinda laughed, just like her sister, she had never considered it, but with the idea now planted in her head, her mind conjured up images of Mark fucking them as they lay side by side.

'Well, I'll be......!' was all she said for the moment.

It had worked well enough; he had shared his mother's bed one night and then the following night he spent in the spare room which had now become Belinda's bedroom. Luckily, Marks bedroom separated the other two, and although the noise carried a little, neither woman took it too badly when he was fucking the other.

Christmas Eve had been Belinda's turn, Christmas day night he would spend in his mother's bed. Both she and Karen had drunk far too much on the day, Mark knowing when he had reached his limit and changing to soft drinks instead.

His aunt had retired early, he and his mum eventually staggering up to her bedroom. Karen had dressed for him, her underwear all in white. Once out of her blouse and skirt, she gave him a drunken twirl, displaying the white stockings, basque and panties that she wore. The damp microscopic material of her thong was quickly removed, Karen laying supine on the bed with her eyes closed as her son's mouth clamped tightly against her fanny.

Spreading her lips, he breathed in the fragrant aroma of perfume and musk, her pink moist internals contracting as he gently blew against them. And then his mother groaned loudly as his tongue made contact with her clitoris, licking, and teasing the small bud, before pursing his lips and sucking on it.

The volume of Karan's voice increased, her body delighting in the pleasure that her son's mouth was eliciting. She was oblivious to her surroundings, caught up in the moment as her arousal increased.

For a moment, she imagined that Mark had moved without her realising, her son having just pulled her left breast from its cup and was showering her nipple with kisses. With a shock, she suddenly realised that his tongue was still licking and slurping at her fanny. Opening her eyes and squinting, she could see him peering at her, his eyes full of excitement as she quickly comprehended that they had been joined by another body.

Belinda's face appeared in front of hers and then the view was blocked as the face moved closer and her sister kissed her.

Never before in her life had Karen been kissed by another woman and in normal circumstances, she would have objected vehemently. But with too much alcohol in her system and her body already aroused, she found herself gripping her sisters head and pulling her mouth tighter against her own.

Their tongues entwined, the kiss became highly erotic as her hand eventually found Belinda's tits, massaging the soft malleable flesh, and getting an understanding of why her son would be attracted to them. Karen twisted her sister's nipples, Belinda trying to groan, and the sound muffled as their mouths continued to work against each other.

His mouth had moved from her fanny, and she felt Mark positioning himself between her legs as her sister spoke aloud.

'Go on, Fuck your mum. I want to watch your cock slide into her cunt. She's desperate for you, that's it ram it up her.'

The air whooshed from Karen's lungs as his shaft filled her passage, slow at first, and then with increasing urgency as he fucked her.

She twisted and turned, her son's cock now pounding her fanny vigorously as she felt her sister move and opened her eyes to find Belinda straddling her face, her moist and open pussy, inches from her mouth. It would have been rude not to, she quickly decided as she raised her head and clamped her lips against it, again, getting her first smell and taste of another woman's juices as she jammed her tongue into Belinda's flue.

Karen kept her eyes closed, her arousal now at the point of no return, Mark's cock hammering her fanny as he also approached his release. She sucked and licked at her sister's cunt with a hunger, hearing Belinda scream as juices flooded Karen's face and mouth. And then she was climaxing, chasing clouds and stars and her body feeling heavenly as he ejaculated inside her and her orgasm made her soar higher.

It took them a while to recover, but the excitement plastered across the faces of her sister and her son was evident. Eventually, as Belinda took her place on the bed and opened her legs, Karen watched in fascination as her son's cock sank into her sisters cunt.

She wanted to know what it felt like, straddling Belinda's face while facing her son. His hands reached out, playing with her tits and nipples as her own hands rested on her sister's boobs. She could not get over how sensual it felt to touch another woman's breasts and then her sister's tongue was penetrating her cunt making her shake and cry out. When Belinda sucked on her clit, Karen wanted to grind her fanny against her mouth, but her sister pushed her upwards, struggling to breathe.

As she sat above that gorgeous mouth doing delicious things to her pussy, random thoughts floated in and out of Karen's mind. One was the fact that she was sure that Belinda must have done this before, she seemed to know exactly where to suck and lick to illicit the greatest pleasure, the other was the previous comment of her son's.

It was her final thought as she began to climax again, her body trembling as she screamed.

'He had been right. They were going to need a bigger bed.'