Ensnaring her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand was quickly beneath her top as their mouths pushed against each other, caressing, and fondling the weighty orb and Belinda's nipple pressing against the palm of his hand. She was breathing raggedly as he felt the front of his pants come undone and then her hand delving inside his clothing as she grasped his length of meat, a guttural moan rising in her throat.

Belinda had dressed to be undressed, she was only wearing the two garments, the vest top, and the shorts. Beneath them, there was no underwear and within seconds she was naked as she waited for her nephew to catch up before dragging him across to the bed.

'I want you, Mark. No, fuck that, I'm gagging for you. I want you to fuck me,' she whispered in a deep and husky voice.

With the look of it, she was not presently inclined towards foreplay as she lay back and raised her knees, opening her legs wide as she offered him her fanny. 'It's hot and it's wet and it's waiting for you,' she muttered as he climbed between her thighs.

As his shaft slid into her cunt, Belinda arched her back and tossed her head. 'Oh fuck, that feels so good,' she purred as his first few slow and deliberate thrusts got her full attention.

Mark was enthralled as he watched her tits bounce back and forth each time he plunged his cock into her, his aunt groaning and trying to open her legs even wider. His cock nestled deep within her as he ground his pelvis against hers and then leant forward, his tongue licking at her nipples before sucking each teat as he brought them erect.

Her body was magnificent for someone only a few years younger than his mother, Mark building up a head of steam as his hips rammed his cock into her cunt, Belinda raising her hips as she squirmed and wriggled, trying to get as much flesh inside her as possible. Kneeling upright, he slowed, nearly to a stop as he teased her, his thumb finding her clit and gently caressing it.

Belinda urged, and then pleaded with him, begging her nephew to make her cum. 'Please Mark, I need it, I need your cock. I want you to make me cum, I want you to fill my cunt with your spunk.'

He continued to tease, raising the tempo, and then slowing, building up her arousal until he had her teetering on the edge. And then he fucked her, putting every ounce of energy into it as his shaft plundered her pussy and Belinda exploded. Cries of pleasure cascaded from one end as juices poured from the other, his aunt thrashing and writhing beneath him as her orgasm sent her body into shock. Her face and neck were red, her eyes unseeing as she tried to breathe, her body still in the throes of her climax and her nephew refusing to cease his momentum until her eyes closed and she slumped into oblivion.

One arm was beneath her neck holding her close, his other hand softly exploring her body when Belinda opened her eyes. 'Jesus,' she thought to herself, trying to remember the last time that sex had felt that good. And then, of course, the guilt kicked in, what would her sister say if she ever found out that she had just had sex with her nephew.

As if he was able to read her mind, Mark reassured her. 'It's all right Belinda, no one's going to say anything to mum, or hopefully to Uncle Jimmy. I presume this is going to be our secret?'

She curled in against him, enjoying the feel of his arms around her, as well as his wandering hands which were already eliciting sensations of another arousal.

She knelt on all fours for him as he took her from behind, doggy fashion, his cock seeming to fill her more as his balls slapped against her buttocks with each penetration. Her breasts hung down, two elongated bags of fun swinging back and forwards until his hands moved beneath her chest and cupped them, squeezing, and pulling at her nipples as her excitement ratcheted upwards.

One of his hands moved between her legs, parting her lips as he rubbed either side of her clit and then inserted a finger into her cunt. As his cock withdrew, the finger was inserted and then visa-versa, making it feel to Belinda that she was being double fucked. Her second climax was approaching quickly, she didn't know how, but this young man was making her feel sexier and more alive than she ever had done.

Her second orgasm burst inside her when he did something that she had never experienced before and was not expecting. She had been so close, stood on the edge of the precipice when suddenly she felt his thumb being thrust into her anus. The sensation and thrill that it had sent through her body, not so much pushed, as threw her over the edge, Belinda screaming her release as she sobbed and bellowed all at once, guttural nonsense flowing from her lips as she shook.

They had showered quickly together and now dressed more demurely than she had been the first thing that morning, they sat in the lounge, finishing their coffee's.

'Does this mean that you might visit your aunt a little more often?' she asked slowly, unsure whether this had been a one-off.

Putting his cup down, he edged nearer to his aunt, his eye on the clock and reckoning that his uncle would be home in the next fifteen to twenty minutes.

Holding her face gently, he kissed her softly, allowing their lips to linger for a few long moments. 'When you consider it is safe for me to be here, phone. If not, you could always visit our house.'

Belinda's heart beat a little faster at the prospect of a repeat performance, better still, many repeat performances, as she nodded her head.

On his way home, it was Mark's turn to suddenly feel ashamed. The sex with his aunt had been fantastic, equally as good, or maybe slightly better than the sex he was currently having with his mum. But he was consumed by guilt at the thought that he had cheated on her as well as his uncle Jimmy.

How would he have felt if he had suddenly discovered that one of his girlfriends in the past had slept with someone else? Despite what his mother had said about other women, he could not dismiss the feeling, sure she had meant girlfriends and not her sister.

That evening, Karen noticed that her son was withdrawn. Something had happened she concluded, but she couldn't just come out and ask directly.

'You're quiet tonight, she started, 'everything ok? How did it go at Belinda's?'

Mark wouldn't be drawn. 'Yeah, everything's fine. The rooms finished and she is incredibly happy with it. She thanked me for helping.'

Karen backed off, allowing him his thoughts even though the silence was unnerving at times she found. She would visit her sister this weekend and see if she could get anything out of her.

Saturday, knowing that Jimmy would either be in the pub or at football, she made her way around to Belinda's. She found her sister in a similar mood to her son, as though she didn't know what to say to Karen. Normally Belinda was exuberant, but today she seemed slightly withdrawn.

'Jimmy still a pain in the arse?' she asked, Belinda just shrugging her shoulders and pulling a face. 'Maybe it's time you found another fella. Perhaps have an affair, plenty of good-looking young men out there.'

Her sister went bright red and refused to answer or look in Karen's direction. She knew for certain now that something had happened, convinced that her sister had slept with her son and feeling as if she had just been kicked in the stomach. Karen had no one to blame but herself, it had been her idea, she had wanted something to happen between them as a way of hopefully getting rid of Jimmy. Suddenly, she felt sick, consumed by anger and jealousy, she wanted to slap Belinda and rant at her for cheating with her son.

Cutting the visit short, she walked home slowly, trying to rationalise her feelings. She was acting ridiculously, as though her son was actually her partner and she had found him out. She was his mother, not his eighteen-year-old girlfriend, her sister was doing no different than she was, neither of them should be sleeping with Mark.

Back at home, it was her turn to be withdrawn, finding herself being offhanded with her son when he got in.

Mark couldn't understand what had come over his mother, rather than staying in the evening, he went out, it was obvious he wasn't going to get any tonight.

Jimmy was in the pub, loud as usual. Mark had a pint with him before deciding to leave early, he would pop around to his aunts on the way home.

Belinda opened the door in silky pyjamas, her nipples prominent against the lightweight material. 'Hello! What are you doing here?' she asked, her face suddenly lit by a delighted smile as she invited him in.

In the kitchen, Mark asked her, 'Has mum been around here, it's just that she has been off with me all day.'

Belinda looked guilty for a moment. 'That could be my fault. She popped around just after dinner but didn't stay long. She was suggesting I look for a young fella...... it was like she knew!'

Mark refused to believe it, there was no way that his mother knew that he and Belinda had been shagging.

'It will be something and nothing,' he told her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her in tight and feeling her breasts pushing against him. He would have loved to undress her and run his hands over her tits, but Jimmy could return anytime soon.

By the following day, his mother had thawed, more like her normal self as she apologised to her son but did not really explain what had come over her. 'Sorry about yesterday, Mark, I was just feeling out of sorts.

For Mark, it was the best summer break he had ever had. During the day he would go around to his aunt Belinda's as they fucked at her house or occasionally with the weather being nice, in the open countryside that surrounded one side of the town. He would be home by late afternoon and prepare a meal for his mother, Karen enjoying someone waiting on her for once, and then they would settle down for the evening, watching tv interspersed with sex before retiring to their bedroom.

Occasionally and just like he was doing with his aunt, he would suggest a walk on a nice evening, Karen now looking forward to having sex, out in the open air.

The overgrown path led away from the normal route as it twisted its way in amongst the tree's which were darker and cooler than the open fields. Karen was wearing one of her old dresses, a simple floral-patterned design with buttons completely up the front. She loved this dress for no other reason than she could go naked beneath it, and it took only seconds to unbutton and give Mark full access to her body.

That evening, she had her back against a tree, one leg up on a fallen branch. The dress was wide open as Mark, with his shorts around his ankles, thrust his cock up into her fanny. Her groans mingled with the sound of birds and animals scattered around this small wood.

His mouth nuzzled her breasts, his hands cupping each one and making what there was, bulge, as he sucked fervently at her nipples. Karen could have climaxed just by him doing that alone, her arousal reaching fever pitch as his cock proceeded to impale her cunt, nearly lifting her from her feet with each enthusiastic thrust.

She held his head tightly against her breasts, her breathing rapid and her eyes feeling lazy despite trying the scan the local area to make sure they were alone. 'That's it, fuck me. God, I love your cock inside my cunt. Shit! Mark, you're going to make me cum. Oh fuck, oh yes, yes, yesss!'

Karen wailed as his ponding increased, his pelvis smashing into her groin as his cock seemed to fill her in a continuous fluid motion until he called her name and grunted. His semen burst inside her fanny and sent her orgasm into overdrive, her body shaking and wobbling as she tried to stay upright, her son's strong hands supporting her. 'Oh my God, this is the best ever,' she remembered thinking and then surrendered herself to the sensations that flooded her body with pleasure.

Unfortunately, as with all good things, the summer ended, and his college lectures resumed. While the sex with his mother continued unabated, sex with his aunt slowed considerably. The weather outdoors was not conducive to al fresco sex and while her husband went out to the pub most evenings, there was no guarantee that he would not return early and catch them. His only opportunity was occasionally on a Saturday afternoon if Jimmy went to the football, but then he had his mother enquiring where he was going to, and Mark felt bad that he was lying to her.

Karen had gone around to her sisters, Mark currently out with friends. She had told him she was popping round there, which had put the kybosh on his plans because he knew his uncle was at football this week.

Belinda wanted to tell her sister that there was someone else, she just didn't dare tell her that it was Mark.

'So, how long have you been seeing him?' Karen asked.

'All through the summer,' her sister replied, 'Fucking hell sis, he excites me, and the sex is out of this world.'

'And what about Jimmy?'

Belinda mulled the question over. 'I don't know at the moment. As far as I'm aware, he has no idea.

'Is this serious?' Karen asked, aware that they were probably talking about her son and that her sister could no more have a proper relationship with him than she could.

'If Jimmy found out, would this new fella stand by you?'

Belinda made a funny wobbling motion with her head; how could she say yes or no without more questions which may reveal the identity of her lover.

'Worst case scenario, you could always come and stay with me and Mark,' Karen told her sister, the mixed look of delight and despair confirming what she had suspected, Mark and Belinda were having sex.

Karen took a deep breath; it was now or never she supposed. 'If Jimmy found out. Or if you've decided you have had enough of him, you are welcome to come and live with me. There is a condition though.'

Belinda waited, wondering what her sister was alluding to.

'You have to share him.'

Belinda looked completely puzzled for a moment, her face telling Karen that she didn't have a clue what was being asked of her.

'You have to share Mark, I'm not prepared to go without him, not even for you!'

Belinda's mouth dropped open, a look of dread spreading across her features. 'Her sister knew...... Karen knew that it was her son that she had been seeing and sleeping with.'

And then suddenly her words made sense as she stared wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

'You're sleeping with Mark?' she asked incredulously. Karen nodded her head.

'But...... but...... you're his mum!'

'And you're his aunt,' Karen replied. 'But it hasn't seemed to stop either of us jumping into bed with him.'

Belinda sat for several minutes, gobsmacked. 'How long have you known?' she asked.

'Since I asked him to help you with the decorating. I just knew that you wouldn't be able to resist him, and I wanted you to see that you could do far better than Jimmy.'

Belinda was stunned, just sitting there and not knowing what to say. Her sister had set this up, she had conspired to have her sleep with her son.

'I think you had better go, Karen. It's time you went home, I want to be alone.'

Karen stood and picked up her coat, 'I meant what I said. Your welcome in my home, but I won't give Mark up and I'll fight you tooth and nail if you try to take him away from me.'

She closed the door quietly behind her as she headed for home, Belinda sitting with her head in her hands as she sobbed.

She phoned Karen up on Monday evening just after tea having had no chance to try and contact Mark to let him know that his mother knew. She had their home phone number, but he had never given her his mobile number, all through the summer there had been no need.

Her sister invited her around, telling her son that Belinda was visiting and to take himself out if he did not want to listen to two gossiping women.

Karen opened a bottle of wine, both women getting themselves comfortable as she waited to see what her sister had to say.

'How long has it been going on?' Belinda asked.

'Since your Birthday party.'

'So, he was already sleeping with you when he began sleeping with me?'

Karen nodded her head and tried to suppress the smirk.

'And you set it up with the intention of me and him having...... sex?'

Karen sat forward, twirling her wine glass. 'How does it compare, being with Mark as opposed to Jimmy? Is he happy to do whatever you ask? And what's it like when you make love, which one would you prefer to be with?'

Belinda nodded her head, what her sister was saying made sense.

'It's up to you sis, you can keep this going as long as you can. But eventually, someone is going to put two and two together, or Jimmy's going to catch you at it. If it were me, I'd be getting shut now.'

They parted on good terms; Belinda would still have to make the final decision, but Karen told her that she would discuss the situation with her son. 'I'm sure he won't complain,' she laughed. 'Would you at the prospect of having two women to bed whenever you wanted?'

That evening, Mark wondered if his birthday had suddenly come around again. When he arrived home his mother had changed, now wearing clothes that he couldn't remember seeing before.

Her blouse appeared to be made of silk, white and gossamer thin, her dark nipples visible through the translucent material. It was teamed with a dark grey knee-length skirt that was split, giving views high up her legs as she moved. 'Were they tights or stockings?' he wondered; the lower parts of her legs encased in black leather boots.

He soon found out as his hand slid inside the overlap, his fingers tracing the nylon up to its top and then bare flesh and the straps of her suspender belt. He was immediately excited and aroused, wanting nothing more than to take his mother to bed and fuck her, Karen made him wait, allowing him to watch her move around the house but only touch her infrequently.

Marks arousal soared, impatient to undress her and slide his cock into her cunt as the persistent throbbing from down below became quite painful. His mother teased her nipples, not allowing him to touch them as they became erect and made two prominent bumps in the front of her blouse.

He had reached a stage where if she was not careful, he was going to rape her, his lust having reached a fever pitch as she continued to tease. Placing a booted foot up on one of the chairs, Karen adjusted her stocking, Mark getting a clear view between her legs as his eyes registered that she was not wearing panties and had shaved her pubes off. He was close to drooling, his eyes out on stalks, and his brain considering nothing more than this seductively clad woman parading herself in front of him.

'I know you have been seeing someone else,' Karen suddenly said. 'Now do I continue to allow you to do that, or does it mean you are growing bored and have lost interest in fucking me?'

This had been the reason for her choice of clothing, to reinforce the image of her as a still attractive, highly sexually, desirable mature woman.

'Perhaps it's about time I found myself another man, someone to have a proper relationship with, someone who could become your step-father.

The words were on his lips as he was about to try and deny her accusation, but his mother interrupted before he could say anything.

'Please don't try and deny it Mark, don't lie to me. I know who you have been sleeping with.'

Suddenly, sex was the last thing on his mind as his erection wilted. 'There was no way she could know,' he was thinking, 'could she?' He had been careful, he had never seen his aunt of an evening, only during the day when his mother had been at work. There was no way Belinda had said something, did this mean that is Uncle Jimmy knew, a shiver ran down his spine.

He sat motionless on the couch, his face frozen with an expression of surprise and fear as his mother approached him and pushed him backwards, opening her skirt wide as she straddled his legs and then sat in his lap facing him, the split exposing her fanny as it rubbed against his presently flaccid cock.