Entangled Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the rhythm of Sarah's tongue began to lure me towards that precipice of pleasure, her fingers added a whole new dimension to the sensual symphony. They traced over my thighs with a feathery touch, sending shivers up my spine, before they finally dove into the molten heat of my core. The moment they penetrated me, the world exploded into a kaleidoscope of sensation.

My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave, an intense burst of pleasure that radiated outwards from my center. It was as though every nerve ending in my body had been set alight, each pulse of pleasure stronger than the last. My entire body shuddered, the chair beneath me creaking in protest as I strained against the bonds, my hips bucking into Sarah's touch as the climax crashed over me.

A loud moan tore from my throat, a raw and primal sound that echoed in the dimly lit room. The sensation was so intense, so all-encompassing, it was almost unbearable, yet I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Gradually, the blinding intensity of my orgasm began to ebb, leaving a warm, tingling aftershock that left me shivering in its wake. A subtle change in sensation brought me back to the room. A gentle brushing against my legs, the feeling of open air where once there had been tight restraint. I opened my eyes, emerging from the afterglow of the orgasm, to find Sarah untangling the ropes that had been coiled around my ankles.

Her face held a playful smile as the ropes dropped to the floor. Without missing a beat, Sarah moved to straddle me. Her thighs settled on either side of me, a firm yet tender cage. Her hands reached behind me, fingers searching for the knots of the ropes binding my arms.

Finally free of my restraints, I lifted my arms, relishing in the newfound freedom of movement. My hands reached for Sarah's face, the soft warmth of her skin a balm to my touch-starved fingertips. I pulled her towards me, gently but insistently, guiding her until our faces were just a breath apart. I could feel her breath against my lips, warm and tantalizing, before I closed the distance, capturing her lips in a deep, longing kiss.

As our lips parted, Sarah's forehead leaned against mine, her hair tickling my face as she took a moment to collect herself. After a moment of silence, she finally spoke for the first time that evening.

"God, Gina," she murmured, her voice husky and low, "you've made one of my fantasies come true, and it was...God that was amazing,"

I planted a soft kiss on Sarah's forehead, the scent of her shampoo mixed with the earthy tang of our lovemaking filling my nostrils. I closed my eyes for a moment, savoring the feel of her against me, her skin slick with perspiration and flushed from her exertions.

"That was seriously the hottest thing I've ever experienced," I replied sincerely. I could see her eyes brighten at my words, a mix of pride and affection lighting them from within.

This was more than just a night of pleasure; it was a testament to our love, our trust, our bond. And I couldn't have asked for a better partner to explore this side of myself with.

12