All Comments on 'Entangled Pt. 05'

by Alexis_Green_writes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Retribution

I hope you have Eric beat the shit out of his old man, cut off his cock and shove it down his throat. I got so angry reading this chapter I almost put my fist through my laptop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Thanks for continuing this story

ironmoose007ironmoose007about 5 years ago
.....loss of breath

I have checked this site everyday, since you last wrote part 4. I cannot tell you how involved, how wrapped up I am in this story.. please keep going... thank you so much for this AMAZING story... I hope the next chapter posts soon.

RoopsatyaRoopsatyaalmost 5 years ago
This is weird

I really don't understand this plot twist. If she can so easily be convinced into being a concubine then she has no backbone to recover, She has now had sex with Blake and I think others does this now mean she cansomehow build a relationship with Eric and be in this family after all this trauma? I think it is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I was with you til this chapter, I never read non-con, but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, never again. Convoluted garbage is what it turned into. Hate how you had Blake fuck her! If I could give minus score I would.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
So glad

So glad you put this into non con or I would have missed it. I love a good kidnapping, forced slavery type of story which has all the intrigue.

Now it’s rescue Jess and feed dad his balls...roll on 6

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 5 years ago
Oh My...

This, which I stumbled upon, is juicy...

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 5 years ago

Well, Christmas lunch is sure to set the roof on fire. Wonder what type of presents will be exchanged. Also wonder what she meant with the 'type of fucking' Marcus prefers. That obviously means that they have been intimate and she was not impressed. I surely hope whatever contract she was stupid enough to sign, won't stand up in a court of law. Oh, and François is a cow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW???

Please rethink chapter 4 and 5. 4.89 is near a top story EVER in chapter 3. Rewrite chapter 4 and 5. Chapter 4 hurt the story, chapter 5 about killed it for A LOT of people. DO IT OVER please, your too good a writer Author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

I despise Blake fucking her and enjoying it, considering their friendship and the feelings Eric has for her. This now tears two close brothers apart when Eric learns that Blake dipped into the honeypot repeatedly. That's a shit assed piece of writing. She had sex with Marcus too according to the storyline. Disappointed much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Entangled for sure!

While it describes the story it may well as have entangled the readers. You have a great talent to breathe life into your characters but it's a double edged sword. The readers become so invested in them that they take a kind of ownership over them. Please know I'm disappointed with the way this chapter played out but have learned to trust the author has it all neatly figured out how to bring it all into balance or at least they have the right to take in whatever direction they choose. What i can't tolerate are writers who won't listen to feedback or are manipulated by it and then write themselves into a corner leaving us hanging with yet another abandoned list of characters we came to love.

The one thing I'm confused with is why the non-con categorization when it sounds as if Jess was willing even if she was manipulated? As far the sex scene with Blake I thought it was hot but don't know how Eric can reconcile with Blake or Jess after finding out unless they are able to keep it a secret. I would love to see a sizzling hot menage/poly relationship between Jess and the brothers but you wrote Eric as unlikely to be capable of such an arrangement. Regardless I'm in for the entire ride and am looking forward to finding out what happens next. I have faith in you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I feel catered to!

I 100% get why people would be really pissy about the change in category for this story, especially when it started out so strongly romantic. However, for someone who regularly hangs out in the non con section, I love the twist. Beautiful writing as always! 5/5 for me, chief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you kidding me????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexis_Green_writes@Alexis_Green_writes
Formerly justbecause1011 now posting under this username so I can post the rest of my stories. *****May 12/2021 Update: I've accepted an offer from Inkitt to publish on their Galatea site so Within, Devil, Alliance, and Haelan's Desire will be removed from Lit. If you would l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Entangled Pt. 04 Previous Part
Entangled Series Info