All Comments on 'Enter Sandman Ch. 05'

by davidpaul

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Now it's getting tedious. Please finish already.

Sandman has obviously lied. He made detective quickly because Kelly asked her dad to exert some influence on his behalf. Someone commented previously that Kelly stated she was a virgin at marriage, yet she had a relationship with Sandman (and how many others?) prior to our hero's marriage. Sandman may be the father, I suspect. Hubby is sterile and never told Kelly so obviously it's the milkman or someone and I vote for the "best" friend as papa. It's really time to file for divorce. One moral to the story, always ask someone you don't know to do a professional job for you. Your friend will often not do it correctly. Even if it's done properly, it may still not measure up to your expectations, and your friendship is destroyed afterward. Your friend can't be objective in his/her pursuit of the job you've assigned and this almost always guarantees a fuck up. A doctor friend once told me he only provides medical care for a friend if it's urgent or an emergency; otherwise, he smiles and says, "Ask your doctor to take care of that, I don't feel comfortable because I can't be objective and may end up hurting you, my friend." People normally understand. The real question is, how does one get back at Sandman, someone who is now a police detective not to mention one mean, tough, mother-fucker?

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
Still Short!

Too much forshadowing of the obvious. Betrayal by best friend. This would have been more interesting use of old plot with better character development and more particular information of what he was seeing that was normal or abnormal and some more dialogue. Details, details, details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Go to SOL to finish this wild story.

Interesting but rushed at the ending.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
The Story is Interesting

One thing is, that it is not useful to request longer chapters, because obviously the whole tale was presented to the site at the onset which guarantees that it will come out one chapter per day and does not permit alteration in what is to be published.

<P>

One thing I always say to new authors, is that comments can often not correspond to the ratings. Some people spend their whole comment complaining about some details and then give it a 100, then on the other hand we have those who say it is well written and interesting but one of the characters is not believable ( I personally hold that the author has the right to use any character he wishes and it is my duty as a reader to believe it.... Unless the character becomes wildy inconsistent.. without taking drugs..) and then gives the story 0 or 25. He may write a couple of pages and thereby demonstrate that the story provoked him emotionally and intellectualy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dont tell me its his best friend.

So is it Sandman. His best friend is screwing his wife. Hurry up and post the next chapter. I hope you let him kill them both slowly. LOL

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
crap... down in flames

WHY would he ask his frind Greg- the sandman to do a report on Keey ... whch besides being his ife is Greg's former ex lover?

<br></br>

whata huge plot hole... duh....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
here's a twist

what if doug was behind getting K & S together. then twist the knife to let him know who, where, what and why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
iNTERESTING STORY

iNTERETING STORY BUT CONFUSING-- i CAN SEE WHY SHE MIGHT CHEAT .HE SEEMS TO SPEND HALF HIS LIFE HAVING A COLD BEER OR 2 OR 3. hE SOUNDS LIKE AN ALCOHOLIC WHO RUNS AROUND ASKING EVERYONE FOR ADVICE ESPECIALLY HIS FRIEND SANDEMAN WHO USED TO BE HIS WIFES LOVER , A FACT THAT NEITHER SANDEMAN OR HIS WIFE MENTIONED EARLY IN THE GAME. iIF THIS GUY WOULD STOP BOOZING AND PAY ATTENTION TO HIS MARRIAGE HE MIGHT BE BETTER OFF.

60 YEAR OLD GEORGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
In these unsure times

It's nice to know that you can ALWAYS count on 60 year old George (Sand) to let the cheating wife off the hook and blame the man.

How those ovaries hangin' there, George?

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Ray Charles saw she would get pregnant. Sandman Jr.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous