Entertaining at Large Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her full gaze on Steve for the first time giving him the benefit of a smile with her perfect teeth. The ungrateful devil just sighed and looked down at his coffee. At least, I thought, he had the good sense to be flattered - I had noticed the barest of thaw in his icy demeanour. Monique was undeterred. She hooked her arm through his and scootched up closer to him. She addressed her next remark to Mandy though.

'And so generous. He's offered to help me out with a little problem I've been having; well quite a big one actually.'

'Always thinking of others, that's our Steve.'

Mandy looked confused. But not as much as the man himself who ping-ponged his stare from one to the other of us seeking enlightenment. None came. Monique gave him the sweetest of smiles and said nothing, but squeezed his arm tighter. I winked at Mandy.

'Well, I'd better get back behind the bar. Your cleavage is already giving George palpitations - I knew we should have had one of those defibrillator things installed. I'll need to be ready to give emergency mouth-to...'

She stopped herself mid-turn.

'I'll leave the rest of the sentence to your imaginations.'

Monique reached out and dragged the towel Mandy had been using to wipe glasses from her arm as she walked away.

'In case of spills.'

She folded it carefully on the table in front of her before sliding her arm back through Steve's. I took his other hand. Monique leaned even closer and kissed him on the cheek.

'You look confused. Didn't Susan explain?'

'She just said you were going to give me a lift home. What are you doing?'

She had delicately placed her free hand on his groin before frowning and turning to me.

'You are naughty. You really should have told him before getting my hopes up. What if he doesn't find me attractive?'

'What's going on?'

He sounded peeved. I stroked the hair from the side of his face and arranged it over his ear.

'It's like this.'

Monique firmed her grip on the outside of his track suit and let out a murmur while I. Struggled to think of what to say next.

'I can feel something stirring here. This material feel gorgeous. Is it wicking?'

'Will someone please tell me what is happening here?'

Steve sounded exasperated, almost angry. I noticed, however, that he made no move to stop Monique.

'My fault. It's just a little delicate. I'll get to the point.'

'She told me you were just the man to give me a shafting to remember. There, that wasn't so difficult was it?'

She looked at each of us with a foxy grin and redoubled her work below the table. It was Steve's turn to groan.

'But I've only just broken up with Chloe.'

'Precisely.'

'What do you mean "precisely"?'

At least he sounded cross when he spoke rather than the pathetic whiner he had been recently.

'You're much bigger than I imagined.'

'Will you please be quiet and give Susan the opportunity to explain herself?'

'Sorry I'm sure.'

Monique sounded contrite and started using her forefinger to mould the thin, shiny material of the tracksuit around the outline of Steve's now fully-erect cock. I watched fascinated as she delicately tickled the underside of his balls and repeatedly dragged her bright red nail up long the underside of his penis. Her face, when I glanced at it, was a mask of innocence.

'You need to get laid.'

'Me too.'

It was my turn to silence Monique with a frown. She took the hint and started running her finger along Steve's waistband, subtly testing the tension of the elastic as she did so.

'All your mates are worried about you.'

I was leaning against his shoulder and almost whispering in his ear. I calculated that my hot breath would increase the sexual frisson. There was also the fact that every other ear in the place was straining to try and find out what was going on. He pulled back from me slightly and for the first time in weeks I saw an expression of concern for others on Steve's face. I smiled back at him.

'Me too.'

I paused and watched Monique slide her hand inside the trackies and down over his prick. She was expressionless.

'Chloe was not for you. You were right to ditch her.'

He looked for a minute as though he was going to object, but changed his mind as Monique drew her full fist up and around his hard-on for the first time. I smoothed an errant lock back behind his ear and kissed his lobe at the same time. He needed a haircut, but first things first.

'Yes she was pretty. And I'm sure she was a great fuck. But that aside, you had nothing in common and the longer it went on the more obvious that was becoming. Even you must have seen that?'

Monique was increasing her rhythm. I was impressed by the way the waistband seemed to expand effortlessly to accommodate her forearm as she worked. Steve's head lolled back. He might have been thinking about what I had said, I suppose. I took it as an invitation to continue.

'You got yourself stuck in a downward spiral of misery. You were making all of us unhappy.'

He let out a groan. It wasn't an apology or regret. I let my hand stray across his chest and rest over his nipple.

'So when Monique here told me how long it had been since she had been with a fit, good-looking and sensitive lover of her own age, I immediately thought of you.'

I stroked the thin material of his shirt to emphasise each adjective. I could feel his nipple stiffening beneath my fingers.

'She didn't tell me you had such a knock-out cock though. My panties are getting damp just thinking about you sticking it in me. Hard.'

She emphasised the last word with an almost savage tug. It made me gasp as well as Steve. He moved to stay her arm. He was breathing heavily and there was sweat glistening on his forehead. Monique didn't resist, but took the opportunity to push her breasts more firmly against his side. I watched them balloon and change shape under the pressure as they moulted around his upper arm.

'Maybe you're right.'

He didn't sound convinced but I tweaked his nipple again as reward for at least a token gesture towards the rest of humanity.

'Of course I am.'

'You're not planning on fucking me here are you?'

He looked around, but couldn't see past me. I glanced over my shoulder and was satisfied that no one could see what was going on in this furthest corner. George gave me a wave as he patrolled the bar clearly trying to get a better view. I smiled back at him.

'Don't be a silly boy. This is just the hors d'oevre as they say in French.'

'Just a friendly hand job to get the evening off to a good start.'

I wasn't sure whether Steve had the language skills to translate the offer.

'What?'

'Come on. It'll help you get rid of all the pent up frustration of the past few weeks. I'm planning on taking you back to your place and getting a thorough rebore.'

Monique giggled.

'If you'd prefer, I could slip off my knickers before we leave and then drive to a quiet spot and you could roger me on the back seat of my car.'

'Um?'

'Don't worry they're leather. Easy to wipe down afterwards. And heated.'

She tentatively started to wank him again. He reluctantly withdrew his hand and I massaged his chest some more.

'That's the way. Sit back and imagine those huge boobs squashed into your mouth.'

After another quick glance back over the bar, I slipped my hand under Steve's shirt and ran it up into the fine hairs on his chest. He suddenly leaned forwards and grabbed the coffee cup, draining it in one long gulp. It turned out to be is last act of resistance and when he sat back his face took on a self-satisfied smirk. I had seen it before. He was away in the male-only land of fantasies. My only speculation as I massaged his chest a little more firmly was whether he was lost in fantasies of past conquests, or anticipation of the night to come.

I was impressed by how confident Monique was. We had chatted regularly over lunch about her experiences in the Royal since I had been with her on her first foray into escort work, but I had not seen her in action since. She laid her head on Steve's shoulder as he relaxed into a state of erotic reverie. She was whispering in his ear. I caught words like moist, wet, and hard. His nipples were both hard under my ministrations and I could sense his breathing becoming less steady,

I found myself fascinated by Monique's technique. She was mostly massaging Steve's cock with long smooth strokes. I watched the thin material writhe as she gave a slight twist of the wrist at the zenith of each stroke. She seemed to sense exactly when to increase her rhythm and when to pause. Then she would slide her hand lower and massage his balls. She smiled at me when she caught my eye and nodded down at the waistband beneath which her hand and Steve's erection wrestled. I smiled back unsure whether she was just being friendly or trying to convey some message.

When she repeated the gesture with her head at the same time as gently snaking her free hand over to pick up the bar towel, I got the message. Steve was about to explode. He was gripping his lower lip between his teeth, his eyes were closed and his breathing became more ragged. I could feel his muscles in his abdomen and chest tensing and he started murmuring to himself between light groans. I stretched the waistband clear of glistening member and the hand and arm which was servicing it and Monique expertly laid out the towel over his stomach. His pants were bunched underneath his testicles, squeezing the skin on his scrotum tight and pushing them upwards like two ripe plums.

She was nibbling at Steve's ear and upped her tempo on his hard red member to meringue-whisking speed. Her bra was clearly visible where the hem of the dress had been rubbed aside as she pressed herself against his arm. Steve's thighs were twitching involuntarily and he arched his back slightly as the pressure built in his balls. I watched fascinated as the smooth skin on his seven-or-so inches folded and stretched with the friction. I had almost forgotten I had his nipple in my hand. It was perhaps my pinching it hard as I realised my own panties were getting damp watching the spectacle which took him over the edge.

He exhaled hard in rapid bursts as strings of milky semen spurted from him. Monique's movement out of range was barely noticeable. It was almost as if she was leaning back in her chair after a job well done. I was not so adept and the leading globule of the first ejaculation landed squarely on my forearm. It was warm and sticky and most of it was drawn back onto the towel by the thick string which had propelled it. Two more eruptions spattered the towel before the flow slowed to a dribble as Monique squeezed the last few drops from him.

We started giggling together as if cued by a stage manager as soon as the last drops emerged from the eye of his cock like bubbles from the gasping mouth of a hooked fish expiring on the bank of a river. Monique kissed the semi-conscious man's cheek as she folded the towel around his discharge and used the resulting dry side to clean her hand. She dabbed away the evidence from my arm in one swift movement and adjusted her dress before sitting back in her chair with a satisfied sigh.

'Well that was an unexpected pleasure.'

She reached across the table for her glass and took a large slug of the flattening drink. I did the same.

'I don't know about unexpected. In my experience of todger-tugging the end is always the same. But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Ever thought of becoming a social worker?'

I nodded at Steve who was sitting, eyes still closed, with one of the more stupid grins I've ever seen on his face. Monique looked confused.

'That's about the happiest anyone's seen him for weeks. There were times we were thinking we'd have to have him put down.'

'I'm still here you know.'

He looked like he was struggling to open his eyes for a moment, then surrendered and relaxed back into grinning stupidity.

'I should hope so too, sweets. The night is still young.'

Monique was a picture of lasciviousness; her eyes were sparkling and she seemed to be licking her lips more than was strictly necessary as she scanned the room as if assessing the chances of picking up further business. It was wasted on me and Steve was still away with the porno-fairies.

'Want another drink before you take him away?'

She made another scan of the room and then glanced out of the window over her shoulder and shuddered.

'It's chucking it down out there. I think we'd better get off.'

She nudged my slowly-resurfacing friend who opened his eyes and, as if only just realising where he was. He pulled himself upright, clapped his hands, rubbed them together and stared around the pub with fresh eyes.

'I guess I could go another pint if you're offering.'

'I wasn't and you can't. Go get the lady's coat and umbrella from the stand. You have duties to perform.'

He looked at Monique as if expecting some support. She just nodded towards where her gabardine had finished dripping and raised her eyebrows.

'Chop, chop. We haven't got all night. And you might want to pull your track suit up first.'

She smiled at me, as he scrabbled at his groin. I mused on how strange it was that men with open flies always assumed everyone in their immediate vicinity was staring at them; even when everyone in their right mind know track suit bottoms don't have zippers. We watched him speed away to where his paramour's belongings were hanging. There was a definite spring in his step. I grinned to myself as I consciously avoided eye contact with George. His signals that he wanted an urgent word were getting comically frantic.

The rest of the bar was nonchalantly observant. A newcomer would have thought they were watching a scene of quiet games of pool, darts and little eddies of conversation around tables and the bar. I knew that almost everyone there was dying to know what was going on. Pete almost ripped the cloth on the pool table as he took a shot while looking back over his shoulder at me and Monique. A dart bounced off the rim of the board and missed one of the engineer's feet by inches. He was oblivious. Scarlett, James and Mr J had somehow rearranged themselves and their lap top so they were facing us across the spacious open room.

What am I going to tell this lot when you've gone?'

It was more a comment to myself than something I wanted answering.

'That it'll cost them fifty if they want some of the same?'

Monique laughed to herself.

'You could always come with us if you want. Don't think I didn't notice you were getting stuck in there as well.'

She slapped me on the back of my hand rather harder than was necessary.

'No chance. I've a reputation to protect. Not much of a one, I'll grant you, but it's taken me months to stop this bunch of randy ne're-do-wells thinking they're in with a chance every time I turn up here.'

'I've sworn off ne're-do-wells myself as well. I'm strictly a riff-raff only sort of a girl these days.'

Monique laughed as she raised herself to her feet and regally offered an arm to the returned Steve. He helped her into her raincoat and they made quickly for the door. Steve said he'd text me later and Monique struggled to wave with her free hand as Steve gripped her elbow and was virtually manhandling her towards the door. To finish with the western analogy: they were "gittin' while the gittin' was good".

I grinned at my own observation and finished gathering up the table's empties ready to return them to the bar. I internally braced myself for the coming cross-questioning. I was in the process of standing when Luke's firm hand pushed me back into my seat.

'What the fuck? I just came back from the bogs and I bumped into Steve at the door.'

'Uh huh.'

'And he was smiling. Positively grinning.'

'Really?'

'He even said hello. Cool as you like.'

'And?'

Luke's voice had grown increasingly incredulous and at least an octave higher as he went through his questions. He was squeaking by the time he got out his last one.

'What gives?'

I carefully picked up the glasses and turned to the bar.

'Every now and then a friend needs a helping hand.'

Enigmatic, that's me. George was not going to be as easily put off. He was almost hopping from one foot to the other with frustration at Monique's escape when I plunked the glasses down in front of him.

'How come tha's never told us tha's got a mate with a rack like that? What were you three up to over there? I couldn't see a thing. And how come that dumb streak of water's got a grin like a gash knocked sideways on his face?'

'Beautiful image, George, beautiful. Have you ever thought of writing poetry?'

'Piss off. Come on, give.'

'Well.'

I took a deep breath and leaned closer to him over the bar and deliberately cast conspiratorial glances to each side of me. I gestured him closer with a toss of my head. He brought his leering chops within a couple of inches of my face. The smell, a mixture of beer and excitement, was almost overwhelming.

'You remember your suggestion?'

'My suggestion?'

I made a wanking gesture with my hand while simultaneously sticking my tongue in and out of my cheek to simulate a blow job. I looked around again to feign concern that we were being overheard. George's eyes lit up and he moved even closer.

'Get on with it.'

'We tried really hard. Honest we did.'

'What? What? Blow job or hand job?'

'Both.'

I nodded confirmation.

'You never. How? I was watching the whole time.'

I leaned away from him a little and gave a small cough taking care to cover my mouth with my hand.

'Any chance of another St Clements, George? My throat's suddenly gone very dry.'

He growled his frustration and hastily filled my order slamming the mixture down in front of me in record time. His face loomed in front of me again. I played hard-to-get, deliberately savouring a long pull on the soft drink and making a face.

'Any chance of more ice?'

'Fuck off. Come on spill.'

'OK,OK. You win. Now where was I?'

George threw down the bar towel he had been balling in his hand in frustration. He made as if to grab the collar of my shirt, but stopped himself just in time. I grinned at him.

'We got him on his own, like you saw.'

'Yeah, yeah.'

'And Monique sort of moulded herself around his side. You should have seen it. Her tits are amazing. Sort of like giant mounds of warm play-dough.'

'So then what happened?'

'He started playing hard to get.'

I paused and took another sip of the drink, smacking my lips in frustration supposedly at the lack of ice.

'Get-the-fuck on with it will you? You're killing me here. What did she say?'

'She tried everything. Every trick in the book. Breathing in his ear, stroking his hair and face. I'm sure her nipples were getting red raw from all the rubbing up against him she was doing.'

'That little tosser. I should bar him. I'd give my right testicle to stick Old Faithful up between those melons.'

'Really George? Really? "Old Faithful" is that really what you call it? "Old", I get that bit, but "faithful"?'

He picked up the towel and threw it down again as I shook my head in mock disappointment. He looked a bit like one of those zoo gorillas on the point of going stir crazy after too long in too small a cage.

'Where was I? Oh yes. Monique and Steve. Well I could see she was getting nowhere fast, so I thought I'd better help. Same result. I'm not sure I realised until then just how deeply depressed the poor little lamb was.'

I took another sip while George seethed.

'Then it came to me. Me and Monique had been too subtle. You know, trying too hard, being too feminine? What we need, I said to myself, is a more direct approach. What, I thought, would George do in this situation?'