Entertaining at Large Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sorry to interrupt, Matt. But will you do me a favour?'

'Uh, huh.'

'When you get to work tomorrow ask the woman who gave you the cologne out on a date, will you?'

'She'll say no. I'm not her type.'

'Don't care. Just screw up your courage and ask her. Preferably at length. You're good looking, have great manners and when you talk...'

I waited for my words to find a way past his scepticism.

'It's all I can do to stop myself straddling you now. And the scientific background to the rise in global temperatures is one of the worst chat-up lines I've ever had laid on me.'

I winked at him.

'Just ask her. You shouldn't be picking up strippers at the Crown, you should be melting the knickers of far more respectable totty.'

I tutted and shushed into silence his three attempts to raise objections to my demand and finally extracted a promise that, much against his better judgement, he would do what I asked. I indicated he should pull into my drive as the discussion had taken us right to my house. I ran to the front door and waved for him to follow. We both stood shivering and laughing on the mat once we got inside.

'You wait there and start taking those wet things off. I'll go and start the shower. Don't want you catching your death.'

'I could help.'

'Not without ruining my carpet you couldn't. Stand and strip I'll be back in a minute.'

It was probably two. I flicked up the heating, turned on the shower after clearing away my dirty knickers from the floor, threw my own wet clothes into the hamper after them and put on my favourite luxury towelling dressing gown. I grabbed my second best from a hook behind the door and even took the time to pick up a hanger from the wardrobe before heading back downstairs. Matt was standing in his pants and socks, his hands clutched across his chest like a Carry On star trying to hide her boobs. I told myself these seventies references were becoming an obsession.

'I'll hang these near a radiator. They'll be dry in the morning.'

I picked up his trousers and jacket.

'But I've got to get home. I've...'

I kissed him on the mouth, lingering long enough for the startled rigidity in his lips to dissipate and the warmth in my belly return after the shock of the cold rain and my busy-housewife routine. When he wrapped his arms around me though, I squealed. He was freezing.

'I think your hearing might have been affected by all that water. I said they'll be dry in the morning.'

I wasn't brooking discussion on this one.

'Now get upstairs and follow your ears. The water's hot and you need to get under it.'

For the first time that evening he did what he was told without argument. I stood for a minute at the bottom of the stairs in case he had any last minute requests. When I heard tuneless singing permeating the open door. I went to take care of his clothes.

He was still singing when I tiptoed back into the bathroom. I didn't want to interrupt someone who was so obviously enjoying themselves, but I was bursting. I closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure of my bladder's release. The hissing of my pee as it left my body was drowned by the noises from the shower. I dipped my finger into the stream and sucked it without a second thought. I was sure I could detect the flavour of beer with undertones of lemon from the St Clements.

'Do you want me to leave the shower on?'

Matt's question brought me back to the present in an instant. I opened my eyes to find myself confronted with the sight of his hard cock bouncing up and down in front of my face as he vigorously towelled his wet hair.

'You thinking of taking up pole vaulting?'

'Uh?'

His grinning face emerged from under the folds of soft terry. I tapped the end of his dick to make it bounce again.

'It was waving around like you were sprinting down a runway to attempt a new record.'

'Oh, sorry about that.'

His smile faded just a little and he moved his hands down to half-hold, half-cover himself. I grinned up at him.

'Don't worry so much. Yes, I will have a shower. Thanks. You get yourself next door, I'll only be a tick. No playing with yourself, mind. I want all that for myself.'

I shrugged off the gown which had been hanging loose around my shoulders and stepped into the stream of hot water. It was delicious. So nice, in fact, that for a moment I almost forgot there was a warm dick waiting for me close by. The feeling of the water as it ran over my breasts and down between my legs had me playing with myself before I knew it. I groaned as I slid a finger between the already swollen lips of my pussy. It was probably that noise which reminded me there were better things on the menu tonight.

Matt was propped up on pillows when I entered the bedroom. He was draining the last of the brandy I had thoughtfully placed on the side cabinet for him. His face lit up as his eyes lit upon my naked body and he moved carefully across the bed to make room for me.

'You look gorgeous.'

'Good enough to eat?'

'At the very least.'

He wasn't so bad himself. He had had the duvet pushed down to his groin as he waited. The room was on the hot side of warm after the boost I had given the central heating. It fell further away as he moved revealing the tops of decent thighs and his still hard prick. His torso looked firm and inviting under the soft lighting. He was obviously not a weights man, but his muscles looked hard giving his chest and stomach some good definition. The slight dusting of dark curly chest hairs made his body all the more inviting. I stroked my hand around his nipples and down to his stomach as I snuggled in beside him.

When we kissed for the first time any plans I might have had for how things might go went completely out of my head. This boy knew how to kiss. I realised that apart from the brief exploration on my doorstep earlier, I had never tasted his mouth before. He seemed to judge perfectly what I needed.

The soft gentle pressure he exerted escalated slowly to more open-mouthed undulating as I responded. We were soon both breathing hard as we pushed and squirmed against each other, our tongues darting back and forth in almost perfect unison. His hand moved to my tits at precisely the moment I wanted it to. I heard my first moans as he stroked and smoothed my C-sized boobs and gently stroked and pressed against my firming nipples.

'Harder.'

Was all I needed to say for him to grip me tight as I pushed my tongue to the back of his mouth. I had been feeling randy since laying my hands on a reluctant Steve an hour or so earlier. My body was already beginning to tingle and the moist warmth in my pussy escalated rapidly.

When I let out a sharp cry as the pressure he was exerting on my nipple reached pain levels, he withdrew his hand immediately and replaced it with the warm soft tongue. I grabbed his wrist and pushed his arm down between my thighs. His two fingers slid into me with no resistance. I was sopping. He adjusted his legs as I spread my thighs without shifting his mouth from my breast.

I was quickly frantic. So quick I almost shocked myself. It could have been the pressure of his fingers as they stretched the wet walls of my vagina. Maybe it was the way he gripped my nipples with his teeth bringing me to agonised ecstasy before releasing them - I was already beyond noticing when he moved from one breast to the other. Whatever it was, inside a minute I was bucking my pelvis against his hand. I could feel my back arching as I pressed the back of my head down into the pillows. My legs were twitching and my bum almost shaking as I writhed around.

It might have been the quickest orgasm I've ever had. The scream which escaped as the shocks, eruptions and fires spread through my body from my pussy surprised even me. I guess we all have expectations of what is going to happen when we start foreplay. That night mine were completely shattered. No slowly increasing pressure building to a release. It was as if he had found a detonator and pressed it. I found myself clawing at his back as I shook. I managed to stifle my second scream in the pillow just in time. The last thing I needed was the police turning up to investigate a suspected assault.

Matt seemed oblivious to everything that he was doing to me. I lay panting and sweaty, groaning slightly as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of me. Admittedly, he had eased off a bit as I lay still recovering. I tried to lift my arm to pull his head up so I could kiss him again, but someone had performed an emergency bone-ectomy on it and I seemed to have no control of the flopping limb. I tried to get my mouth to work so I could tell him how great I felt, but it too refused to function. But the movements I was making with my head obviously caught his attention, and when he looked into my eyes I was able to thrust my neck forwards and clamp my mouth on his.

That was a mistake. I was soon lost in the softer sensations of his tongue and lips. His fingers adjusted to the probing of his tongue. I felt a groan escape as my own hand was drawn to my clitoris and added a new layer of sensation to course through my limp body. He seems to have found another button to press. One minute I was near drowning under the languid explorations of his tongue; the next all was rigid again and my pelvis took on a life of its own thrusting its demands against his palm.

The slow massage I had been administering to my clit was abandoned. If my fingernails had been longer there would have been a real danger of me severing the stiff, burning nub. As it was, I'm sure I removed several layers of skin as I pushed, rubbed and squeezed my mini member.

My second climax quite possibly registered on the lower reaches of the Richter Scale. My insides felt as though they were trapped in an electrical storm. Tempests like the ones depicted on NASA reconstructions of Venusian probes, or the special effects in the Star Wars movies with a decent budget. I could hear shouted, garbled obscenities coming from somewhere, but I knew it was me. My head was thrashing from side to side and my jaw was almost brushing my chest as I gasped and fought for air.

The end came when the lightening bolts shooting through me seemed to coalesce into one hot ball somewhere in the region of my pussy. As it shot up my body and exploded from the top of my skull I managed to throw myself sideways away from Matt. His fingers were wrenched from me and I pushed my whole body hard against the mattress. I just lay there sobbing more than breathing and telling my brain to do an urgent check to make sure all my body parts were still attached.

It could have been minutes, it could have been an hour. It certainly wasn't seconds. But eventually my breathing slowed and my deliberate, individual movements confirmed to me that everything as in its place and functioning with a degree of normality. Still, it took a conscious calculation for me to lift myself up far enough to turn my head towards Matt and try to smile.

'Are you alright?'

'Uhhhh.'

I still wasn't up to articulate speech I noticed.

'I was worried something was wrong there for a minute.'

'Psshht.'

He was smiling, but somewhere behind his eyes there was a definite look of concern. I flopped my closest arm at him and he reached down and took my hand caressing it gently. It felt good.

'You squirted everywhere. The bed's soaked.'

'I don't usually duuh...'

Getting there, I thought. But I had to let my head fall back to the pillow and close my eyes for a moment. He was right about the squirting. I could feel the wet patch beneath my stomach and it certainly wasn't from Matt. I took a few deep breaths and pulled myself up again for another attempt at conversation.

'That was...'

'Yes?'

I realised my pause for breath must have gone on for much longer than I anticipated.

'Sorry, I'm just finding it hard to get the words out. No.'

I almost shouted the last word. Matt had moved his hand from my back to my butt. I could feel things begin to stir again.

'If you start touching me again I think you might kill me. Where did you learn to do that?'

He just laughed, accepting the compliment. I shook my head, glad to find it didn't fall off.

'Seriously. That was amazing...'

'I just tried to do what you wanted me to. You're incredible.'

I groaned and let my head fall again.

'I'm going to get some water. I need a break.'

'What?'

I realised I had been speaking into the pillow. I rolled over onto my back. Matt stretched out an arm to stop me falling out of the bed completely.

'I said, I'm going to get some water.'

'Let me.'

'No.'

Again there was an urgency to my tone I hadn't intended. Still some work to do on my speech modulation. I touched his arm to stop him moving.

'I need to make sure my legs are still working.'

That made him laugh and I lay for a second enjoying the sound. He helped me to struggle upright and with some effort, I managed to swing my legs sideways and onto the floor. I rested where I sat, both hands on my knees as I summoned up the energy to stand. When I eventually risked it, I swayed for a moment and then staggered towards the door falling against the wall with my shoulder. I tried to look nonchalant as if I had meant it when I turned.

'You want some?'

He shook his head. He was grinning at me obviously thinking my antics were ridiculous.I managed a sickly smile in return before steeling myself physically for the effort of going downstairs. The kitchen suddenly seemed a long, long way away.

The deluge from the tap as I waited for the water to get as cold as possible threw up rainbows. The drops which bounced up onto my bare skin were startlingly refreshing. I made the mistake of ducking my head beneath the stream. It seemed a good idea at the time, but as soon as I did it I regretted the move. It was as if someone had thrown a massive snowball which had caught me squarely on the nape of my neck.

My head banged against the tap as I drew it back. I still managed to fill a glass and put it safely down on the kitchen top before turning off the tap. The water streaming from my hair made me hop and dance. That of course just sped the courses fasted down my body and I groped for a tea towel to stop the shocks. Even I had to laugh. But at least I had got my coordination back.

I rested the very tops of my buttocks against the rim of the steel sink as I prepared for the return journey. I found myself pausing though as Mandy's last comments came back to me. The ones about how Matt needed regular shagging and I should take on the job. I realised it was the first time for about a year that I hadn't immediately dismissed the idea of a relationship. I moved my head from side to side as I thought.

The cold of the steel on my butt became uncomfortable just about the point I had concluded that, however tempting if tonight was anything to go by, Matt and I could not become regular fuck buddies. He was just too needy and you didn't have to be a genius that if we tried a relationship he'd soon be expecting more than I was willing to give. Or give up for that matter.

The trip back to bed was easier, but still a bit shaky. It was nice to see eagerness light up Matt's face as i slipped in beside him. I shivered as his arms went around me. I had cooled off padding around the house naked. The bed was comfortably warm and Matt was positively hot. I could feel his hard-on pressing in to me as our mouths merged. I struggled against my worst instincts as I pushed him away.

'What's your girlfriend's name?'

'I've told you, she's not.'

I held my hand firm against his chest as he tried to move closer. He groaned and surrendered.

'Angela.'

'Nice name. Well you can tell Angela from me - after a suitable juncture, of course - that she's got her hands on the best finger-fucker I've ever had and she'd be a fool to let you get away.'

I gave in as he moved to kiss me again and was glad I did. I could feel glorious tension increase as he fondled my breasts and sparks were positively jolting from my belly as he let his hand glide lower. It took all my self-control to grab his hand and squirm away from him. We were both panting again as we stared into each other's eyes.

'Stop, stop, stop.'

'Did I do something wrong?'

'No. Of course not.'

I leaned closer and kissed his cheek, just avoiding his attempt to lock lips again.

'I just need to talk a bit before I lose control completely.'

He looked quizzical.

'You animal.'

He relaxed into a smile and I managed to quell the urge to jump him immediately a little more.

'I owe you. Big time.'

'No.'

'Shut up and let me talk.'

Some of his randy confidence seemed to drain from him and I got a glimpse of the usual Matt.

'You've just reduced me to jelly and I owe you the best fuck you've ever had.'

I felt his cock stiffen further against my leg.

'Mouth, cunt or arse. Your choice. Or all three if you think you're up to it. It's just that I wanted to know 'cos as soon as you start you're going to make me lose it completely.'

He winced almost imperceptibly when I mentioned my pussy and bum. No, I was definitely not the girl he would want to introduce to his mother, whatever he thought now. I grinned at him waiting for an answer. It was a long pause.

'Well.'

'Thought so. You want to stuff me up the bum. Good choice.'

'It's just that you said...'

'I know, I know. So let me tell you how to do it properly. So we both have the best time. Alright?'

He mumbled assent.

'It's just that if the last session is anything to go by as soon as you touch me I'm likely to lose it and you're going to have to take charge.'

I had a fleeting thought that if his dick got any harder it would be leaving nasty bruises around my kidneys. I pushed it away.

'So, let lubrication be our watchword. There's lube on the bedside table; you can start by smearing some of that around my hole.'

He took on a serious expression and nodded his assent.

'Glad to see you're paying attention. Do you need a pencil to take notes?'

His face rearranged into a smile, but his eyes never left my lips.

'I want you to start by going down on me and thenslowly ease a well-oiled finger into my bum. By this time I'll probably be going crazy.'

I could feel myself moistening up even as I spoke.

'When you've got two in there you can go to work. I want you to frig my arse just like you did my pussy. Hard and fast. But whatever you do, keep licking'

He nodded again.

'When you're ready, smear some more oil round the outside of the condom and place the end of your dick in my opening; I should be gaping by then if you've done your work properly.'

He pulled a face at some of the words I was using. I guessed it was a bit clinical but in my defence it was all I could do to stop myself impaling myself on him. I pressed on.

'Whatever you do, slide in slow. Its often uncomfortable at the start; if I'm still coherent I'll tip you the wink when I'm ready for you to let rip.'

I almost threw myself on top of him as soon as the last words left my lips and was trying to suck his face off before he knew it. It was more of an assault than an embrace. I remember trying to simultaneously feed one of my tits into his mouth whilst yanking his member so vigorously he was crying out with pain. Eventually, he had to lift me bodily off him and throw me onto my back. If memory serves he slid out of the bed while I remained pinned with a firm hand on my belly while I fought and struggled like an extra in a zombie movie.

I can honestly say that what happened next is a blur. There was a moment of clarity when his mouth covered my fanny, but that dissolved as soon as his tongue found my clit. I remember extracting a trapped arm from underneath my body and clawing at his arse in an attempt to get him to fuck me harder. At one point, I'm sure I was trying to French kiss a hairy calf. And I definitely brought myself off at least twice with my fingers in my empty pussy while his rock hard cock stretched my poor bottom almost to breaking point.