Entertaining at Large Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the night I came round feeling cold and eventually succeeded in rearranging limbs - some of which must have been my own - covers and pillows in such a way that I could drift back into unconsciousness.

I woke to the smell of coffee and managed eventually to open my eyes. Matt was standing over me holding a mug in one hand and a glass of what looked like orange juice in the other. He was fully dressed in his now-crumpled suit.

'I brought you these. I'm off home to get fresh clothes before I go to work.'

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I felt like I had swallowed a pot of glue and there was a definite flavour of stale cum when I explored the area with my tongue. I pointed at the juice and drank it down hungrily once he was willing to release it to the sole custody of my shaking hand.

'What happened?'

'Most things, I think. Until I have time to count all the bite marks I can't be too definitive myself.'

He laughed as I moaned and closed my eyes again hoping against hope that I'd wake up again and find the whole thing had been a dream. I heard him placing the coffee mug gently on the side table and begin to walk away. When I heard the door open I called out for him to stop. I knew I had something important to say. It was just a matter of remembering what. I played for time by struggling into a sitting position and arranging pillows so I didn't fall back again.

'Matt.'

'Yes.'

'Don't forget to ask out Angel.'

'Angela.'

'That's what I said.'

'OK. You've already made me promise about twenty times. I'll do it first thing.'

'Good.'

'Is that everything?'

'Yes.'

'Right. I'll text you later. Thanks for a memorable night.'

'And Matt.'

'Yes.'

'Whatever you do, don't try to fuck her up the butt on the first date.'

He might have been laughing with me as he left the house, but I was left with the strong feeling he wasn't.